Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 36-39 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave said, "Just tell them to being clean paper if that's what they're looking for. You know me, I always enjoy some new pussy."

Cricket gave a playful punch to his bicep.

Helen left them alone and headed off to return the phone call she'd gotten from Chris and Eva.

Cricket said, "Now, I'd better shift gears back to that other book – the 'How To' book about setting up a Circle."

"Can I help?"

"You took the words right out of my mouth. Yes! How would you answer that question?"

Dave sat with Cricket as she opened up a new Word file on her computer. She said, "You just ramble on in the space of that question, and I'll take notes."

Dave nodded, "First, you need a few people who think the way you do about life, sex, love, relationships, and all the other things about relationships and friendships. These would all be people you find it easy to love – both male and female. There'd need to be steps about how to identify or find those people and get in communication with them.

"You need to have that group loosen up, particularly about how they view having their mate or partners having sex with other people – about how they view having their mate or partners being in LOVE with other people. This group will form the intimate nucleus of their spinoff Circle.

"There's a whole chapter or book there about loosening up. I know you have a lot of notes on that from the Circle book. They should be going through all those steps as they think about this other stuff.

"That group of people should get together frequently to talk about what their group will look like when it's up and running the way they each envision. Will they admit or recruit other members? Do they want to live together, kind of like our cohousing compound here? What about children and home schooling? Will they set age limits regarding sex? What about age limits on membership? I'd think up a million questions in this area alone.

"Then there's the legal stuff: incorporating, having a board, collecting dues, establishing the group as an untaxed entity, and so on. They'll need a lawyer conversant with local laws. Our Chicago friends should have that be one of the tracks for their convention.

"There'll be the whole issue about what hoops everyone needs to jump through to become a member. Will it be open enrollment or do they want to have some kind of tests for admission, and I mean besides the STD tests they should insist on. You know how we go out of our way to be sure that a pledge knows most of the people in the Circle AND understands all the tenets about how we live and think.

"Oh, there are all the considerations about how they'll interact with people outside their group. What will they tell their parents and siblings? How will they deal with people that ask about how they live? Will they be open about their lifestyle? That reminds me about the question about incest, somewhere in this new book.

Dave and Cricket talked for an hour as she took frantic notes on her laptop computer based on their discussion and Dave's ramblings.

Chapter 37 – New Partners

Dave stared down the length of the pool. He was totally distracted by the beautiful woman at the kiddie pool playing with the daughter he'd sired with Ashley Steerman. Celeste played with Kendall while sitting in the water with the toddler who could sit up and scoot around, but wasn't able to walk yet. Kendall laughed so hard he could hear her giggles, and she made the two other mothers there laugh at her antics.

Celeste was the object of his desire. The short-haired blonde wore a damn sexy black bikini with large white polka dots – both parts. If she was at a public beach, she'd be told to put additional clothing on. For the first time, Dave realized that Celeste was busty. She had a matched set of perfectly shaped and rounded mounds, each of which would have taken two hands and a mouth to caress. The bathing suit bra was not quite up to the task. As a result, Celeste kept adjusting the top every minute or two.

Celeste also had a trim waist. The same two hands that were needed to hold one of her breasts could also hold her waist with little space between the fingers of the two hands. From there, her hips flared in a sexy fashion, and then to a pair of shapely legs. No doubt about it, Celeste was 'hot'.

She looked up and caught Dave having a fantasy about her. Realizing he'd been caught, he gave a little friendly wave, trying not to look like he'd been perving out on her or savoring a brief sex dream about enjoying her body. Ashley had made him promise not to gross out her new nanny or do anything else that might result in her quitting, although they were fucking when she did and she laughed uproariously.

Ashley gave Celeste very high grades in terms of being a nanny. Further, Celeste pitched in with the housework, laundry, dishes, and whatever else needed to be done around the house.

Celeste also seemed immune and judgment free regarding the parade of different men that Ashley invited over in the evening, sometimes for dinner or drinks, but always with the idea of making love to one another. Dave was often one of those men, although during his visits he rarely saw Celeste when things started to get romantic. Ashley said there was never even a raised eyebrow from the nanny.

At dinner that evening, Dave was pleased when Celeste sought him out as she carried Kendall in small backpack. The polka dot bathing suit had been replaced with Bermuda shorts and a scoop-neck top. Dave could instantly tell that Celeste did not bother wearing a bra.

The baby was agog with everything going on during the cocktail hour, and just about everyone kissed or made an affectionate gesture to the child in the nanny's backpack. Celeste asked Dave, "Will you eat with us? Ashley is having dinner with some VIPs at Michael's-On-East, so she may get another record contract. This is something Kyle set up from his roost in Nashville and the record-label people flew down just for this dinner."

Dave grinned, "I'd be delighted. What are you planning for Kendall?"

"Her baby seat is over by one of the patio tables. She'll play in there while we eat. Besides, she'll be maxed out with everybody paying attention to her so she won't require much entertainment, if she even stays awake." Even as they talked, others were coming by and talking to the baby and ignoring Dave and Celeste.

After they were served dinner, Celeste said, "I saw you watching us this afternoon."

Dave guffawed, "Yes, well, I was. I was not at all concerned about Kendall; I should add."

"So, you were focusing on me?"

"I was. You are a beautiful young woman – one of the prettiest I've met. I'm pleased to know you, and even more pleased that you are in my family caring for my child. Further, you have such a nice disposition and fit in so well with all of us. I hope everything is to your liking."

"Thank you. Everyone in the Circle has made it so easy to fit in. After arriving, I felt like I instantaneously had two-hundred new friends without lifting a finger."

Dave posed, "Any problems I should know about?"

After a long pause, during which Celeste studied Dave's face, she said in a near whisper, "Yes, one ... I want to pledge the Circle, but until this moment I haven't told anybody. I don't want Ashley to be angry at my wish."

Dave rocked back in his seat as though someone had pushed him hard in his chest. "Really!??!" He finished gasping and added, "Working as Ashley's nanny carries no requirement to join the Circle or participate in any of the Circle activities, especially the after-hours part of things."

Without a hesitation, Celeste said, "But I want to. I need to. Here I am twenty-eight years old, and ... I'm a virgin, I'm too modest, I jump at my own shadow, social situations perplex me, I have no truly intimate friends – only lots of casual friends, and I feel loving towards mankind but I'm not sure the reverse is true.

"Somethings in my life HAVE to change. If I keep going on the way I am, I'll become an old maid. I love children, and want one or two of my own. I want a man ... or men ... I can truly love. I need to loosen up and be a little more hip about life and what's going on, especially in relationships. Help! I'm dying a slow death here and I don't know which way to turn." Her voice got shaky towards the end of her diatribe.

Dave started again, "Just so you know, no one here has any expectations that you would participate ... but we all want to be your friend. If that ..."

Celeste interrupted, "Oh, stop it. I get it. I don't care, and I know you didn't hire me to jump my bones. I've come to the point where I WANT my bones jumped." She hesitated and added in a quieter tone, "Further, I want you to be my first."

"ME!??!"

Celeste leaned across the table and held Dave's hands in her own. "I've watched you for a month, at first because you were the first man I really met in the Circle and you were a novelty with ten wives, plus you love the other women, too. Increasingly, I saw that you were the role model for so many others.

"You are kind to a fault. You worry about the pleasure, joy, and happiness of whomever you're with. I confess to even hearing you with Ashley when you made love and insured that she had a bundle of orgasms before you even considered your own. I've seen you help the students and nurture them in just the right way; you're a great mentor. I've heard you give advice, but you usually don't; you point out the pros and cons and give all the information you can to help that person make a decision they can live with.

"When you see one man loved by a boat load of women, you start to pay attention. What does that man do; what traits does he exhibit? The women around the kiddie pool talk, of course. We talk about the men, and you are one of the primary topics of discussion. Everyone loves you – truly, madly, deeply. I've come to feel the same way about you. I ... I hope the feeling is mutual ... at least a little bit." Her shaky voice returned.

Dave squeezed Celeste's hands affectionately, "It is, only I don't want you to feel beholden to me for any reason. I will stop bugging you about that. You know a lot about me because so much was written in Cricket's book or featured on TV. Consequently, you must know what I'm about to say next." He waited expectantly as he watched Celeste think about what that might be.

She thought for a full minute and finally lit up with a big grin. "You are going to say, 'What can I do to please you?' You put the woman first and want to please her. My response to that is ... 'Make love to me tonight. Give me the Experience. Allow me to fall in love with you and ... please fall in love with me.'"

Dave smiled, "That can be arranged." He gave her a hug.

The two of them finished their meal, and Dave dawdled over a cup of tea. Celeste became itchy, twisting and turning in her seat, anxious to have the evening proceed according to what she asked.

Eventually, Dave said, "I'm getting near ready to please you. I do have some questions, however."

"What?" Celeste said crisply.

"Inside or outside? Public or private? Alone or do you want to involve someone else in a threesome or moresome? What about Kendall?"

"Oh! Yeah. I forgot about Kendall." The baby was sound asleep in her car seat beside the table, looking serene and beautiful as only a baby can.

Dave chuckled, "We can bring Kendall with us. I assume she won't wake up for a while."

"We're good until about midnight. Ashley likes to tend to her then. Often, I help out then."

"And my other questions?"

"Oh, yes. I've watched everyone out here on the patio. It's so sexy and arousing. I think I'd like to be out here. Since this is my first-time having sex, I'd kind of like it to be just the two of us, and maybe off in a corner where we're not the center of attention." She looked to see whether what she'd said was acceptable to Dave.

Dave nodded, "Lovely, sexy and arousing, just like you. If you start to feel uncomfortable, please say something." He stood and gently picked up the car seat. He helped Celeste stand and led her to a chaise at the far end of the patio near the gazebo and only a few paces from the kiddie pool.

The lights from the pools shimmered in the overhead trees and reflected onto the chaise he picked. The effect was romantic. Two of the gas Tiki torches were also nearby providing some light. Dave parked the baby nearby and the two laid back on the chaise with Celeste in his arms. Further away, a few couples had started to make love on other chaises.

Dave hooked a finger into the neckline of Celeste's top. "Shall we do this with our clothes on, or would you prefer to be naked? You have a beautiful body. I already told you how you turned me on with your bikini."

Celeste smiled, "But you would have preferred me in a monokini."

"Or nothing at all." He leaned in and kissed her. Seconds later, he helped her pull the top over her head and toss it on the far end of the chaise. Dave tossed his t-shirt with it. Celeste quickly doffed her Bermuda shorts leaving her barefoot wearing only a pair of white bikini briefs that glowed in the dim light. Dave was naked in seconds, as well.

"May I hold it?" Celeste said cautiously, not sure whether the question was even appropriate.

"Of course. You may ask for anything you want. There are no inappropriate questions regarding sex in the Circle. Everything is on the table." As he spoke, Celeste took hold of Dave's hardening cock. The touch of her cool hand was all it took to bring him to a state close to maximum hardness and length.

Dave noted that Celeste's nipples were erect and looked aroused. He toyed with one, gently pulling it from her body and allowing the breast to snap back into shape when he released it. "You seem excited."

Celeste shook her head, "They're like that all the time around here. I'm aroused. Even thinking about the Circle arouses me. I think you'll find I'm a little wet downstairs, too. I've had to wear a pad some days because I flow so much. I've become horny all the time, and I mean 'all'."

"But you don't even know what this is all about yet ... I mean, you're still a virgin."

"I've never had penetrative sex; well, except with my toy. I'm going to wear the motor out on the thing, and I'm running through batteries at a pretty rapid rate." She blushed.

Dave said, "Show me what you do when you don't have your toy with you. I want to watch you."

Dave had an ulterior motive. He wanted Celeste relaxed and comfortable. He sensed she had become anxious as dinner progressed and then as they became naked with each other. If she could relax enough to bring herself off as he watched, she'd maintain that posture as they started to make love.

Celeste was initially uncomfortable. She laid back but looked around nervously to see who else in the Circle might be watching her. Soon, she realized that no one was paying any attention to what she might be doing. She spread her legs and showed Dave her most private parts. She brought her hands to her nether region and spread her lips apart so that her pink showed to him.

Dave coached her, "Play with yourself. Make yourself cum. Express your sexuality."

Celeste rubbed her clit with one hand, and penetrated her pussy with two fingers of the other hand. She started slow and then sped up, never losing eye contact with Dave. She was performing for her lover – in public – outside – with others around to also watch. The closer she got to an orgasm, the more her eyes became slits.

Dave stroked his cock as he watched her. Celeste said, "Come closer to me. I want to suck on you while I do what you want me to do." He did move in and guided his cock to her mouth. She glommed onto his cock taking most of it in one gulp. She pulled off slightly, and then started to bob back and forth slightly. Both her hands continued in her quim.

Dave felt her tongue encircling the head of his cock, and then heard a low moan from deep inside the pretty girl. Her sucking stopped, and she laid back on the chaise as her climax swept through her body. She gasped several times but nothing intelligible was stated, only gasps for air.

Dave laid beside her on the chaise and started to kiss her. She kissed back with renewed fervor. She pressed her breasts with the erect nipples into his chest and rubbed them around. Dave fondled her, pinching and pulling again.

Dave's kisses moved to her breasts, enjoying the erect nubs and how ready they were for him to tease them even more significantly. At one point, Celeste moaned again as though she were having another orgasm.

Dave moved lower, carefully touching her with his right hand. Over the next dozen minutes, he delivered The Experience to Celeste. Her virginity didn't mean she'd retained her hymen. She admitted it was long gone thanks to various 'toys' she'd had over the years.

She was a sodden mess from knees to navel when she crested as Dave fisted her and then she fainted from the overload of pleasure. Two minutes later, when she awoke, she pledged a lifetime of love to Dave.

Celeste then welcomed Dave into her body for the first time any man had been inside her. He sank every inch of his shaft into her slowly, allowing her to get used to the feeling. After the fisting, she seemed even more passionate and needy. He met her passion with his own, loving her and eventually filling her with giant dose of potent semen.

The two lovers laid in each other's arms without words, but with many kisses. Both closed their eyes and felt the closeness their sexual intimacy had inspired.

Dave heard the giggle and felt the presence of another about to do something hyper-sexual with them, most likely Celeste. He guessed that it would be Julie or Cricket up to mischief.

Celeste jerked in his arms and he watched her eyes flash open with an amazed look on her face. "Someone is licking my privates. They're sucking the male sperm you put inside me. I can tell it's a woman."

Dave kissed Celeste's nose. "That's probably Julie or Cricket. They like to do that."

Dave heard a definite, "Uh-Uh" from below disagreeing with his assumption. He looked to see what was going on. So did Celeste as they pulled apart slightly.

Penny peered up between their nude and wet bodies with a smile. She was naked and just from the thirty or forty seconds of pussy licking had a sticky face from ear-to-ear covered in girl juice and semen.

"Hi Dave. Hi Celeste. Julie and Cricket told me I had to try doing this. They put me up to coming over when they saw the two of you finishing up. I really like eating you out, Celeste. I like your taste, especially with Dave's cum. Now, if you'll allow me, I want to give you a couple of orgasms."

Before Celeste could conjure up any kind of response, Penny had her face back between her legs with her tongue working overtime on her slit and clit. Celeste sighed in a way that let Dave know that Penny was dead-on target with what she was doing. Only a minute or two later, she groaned and her body spasmed.

Penny mumbled from below, "That's one." She went back to work, and five minutes later, after some mouth and finger work, Celeste had another powerful orgasm that made her curl into a ball. Penny looked very pleased with her efforts.

Celeste gestured for Penny to stop and come up so they could talk. She said, "I lost two virginities tonight. I'd never had penetrative sex until Dave fucked me. I've also never been with a woman until you did that to me, Penny. I really liked all that's happened."

Penny teased, "You have to return the favor sometime. You've only had half of the possible sex with a woman."

"Oh!" Celeste said in a pensive tone. "I guess you're right. I'll have to work up to that. How do you know what to do?"

Penny laughed, "Well, you do to the person you're with what you'd like to have done to you. I love to have my slit explored with someone's tongue. I love to have someone licking my clit, particularly after my 'little man in the boat' comes out of hiding. That's all I did for you. I used my fingers to help, including stroking inside you on your G-spot."