Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 36-39 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group segued into cocktails and the dinner hour. Chef Bobbie made a point to come over and meet the heads of the fan club and shake their hands.

Dave later asked, "Why aren't you starting a Circle of your own? I would think that would be high on your agenda."

Chris laughed, "Oh, it is. I guess Eva and I are particular about who else is in our group. We've found two other couples that are like minded, but no one further. To be honest, I thought that perhaps we'd meet someone in connection with the conference. We do have some possibilities that have shown up. We've reached out to some people we didn't know before, for instance, to head some of the breakout sessions."

Dave nodded, "Well, I wish you luck. As you'll see when the next season of our TV show starts to show, some of us have been mentoring a group outside of Atlanta. There was also a local group forming, but after meeting them and sensing a good fit in both directions, they decided to throw in with us."

Eva said, "I saw that on last week's episode. Those people included Beth and Colin, right?"

"Right," Dave said. "Colin is actually sitting behind you two seats over. Beth is across the table from him."

Eva whirled around and spotted Colin and Beth. 'Oh, this is so exciting actually seeing people in real life we respect so much on the TV show. My heart has been racing all day since we got here. I keep seeing people I know – or recognize. I want to know and experience everyone."

After a lull as several at the table ate some Jello, Chris said in an awkward tone, "Errr, Eva and I were hoping to participate in your Saturday evening after-dinner activities. We got tests just a few days ago, and everything." Chris reached into his man pouch beside him on the patio deck and produced two pieces of paper and passed them to Dave.

Dave teased, "Oh, you like to dance. Great. Ty will put on the music very soon."

Eva was sitting next to Dave and lightly punched his arm. "You KNOW that's not what we're talking about! I REALLY like you, and was hoping you liked me enough to want to make love. I'd also like to experience The Experience with you. I know you're the expert at rendering little spinners like me unconscious and quaking with the largest orgasm possible."

Dave smiled, "I like you, too, and what you propose can be arranged.

Cricket winked at Dave and pulled Chris' arm around her. The message was clear; she had her partner for the first round. Julie had visited with the group during the afternoon, and Cricket thought she might enlist her for the second round. There'd been some chemistry between her and the guests, as well.

After the dancing started, Dave pulled Eva onto his lap and the two made out as they continued talking about the things in life that were important to them. He learned about her relationship with Chris – something that had gone back to junior high school, and that they'd just decided to live with. Eva never wanted to be exclusive, so always had multiple boyfriends at a time. As she got older, she started to enjoy sex with them, but always in a non-exclusive way. She even confessed to Chris and another boyfriend ravishing her together many times.

Dave asked in a teasing tone, "What part of that did you like the most?"

Eva grinned, "DV. Double cocks in my vagina. I don't care for anal sex, but I loved have two hung guys who weren't afraid to touch each other's cocks together, coordinating so that they could stuff my pussy full of dick. God, it was magnificent. I came like gangbusters so many times, I almost lost consciousness."

Eva took my hand and put it over one of her small breasts. "I may not be as large as your wives, but I still like to have my breasts and nipples played with."

Dave got one nipple especially hard, and then leaned down and sucked on the nub through her shirt, leaving a wet spot but providing a lot of arousal to her.

Eva moaned, "Oh, shit. Someone is going to get so lucky in a few minutes."

Dave teased, "Chris does look occupied?"

The two looked to the chaise where Chris and Cricket had migrated from the dance floor. They were both naked, and she was stroking his cock, often rubbing it against one of her breasts when she wasn't bent over and sucking on the object of her desire.

Dave said, "Chris looks well-endowed. I'm not sure I can deliver as much pleasure."

"You can," Eva assured. "You keep ten wives and a hundred other women satisfied sexually, I'm sure you can make my little pussy hum with orgasmic delight."

In a theatrical tone, Dave said, "I can only try to meet your insatiable quest for orgasms." After a few seconds, he added, "Your pleasure will be my pleasure. That's the secret to my happiness in having sex, especially with someone new."

Eva seemed a little more self-centered at that point. Her snug t-shirt came off and got dropped to the patio. Dave liked the feel of her snug breasts against his bare chest. She had dark brown areolas and nipples. They were so dark that he wondered whether she might be pregnant; he'd only see that hue on some of the women he'd impregnated.

Dave ran his hand over her tight little butt, adjusted position, pulled her shorts off, and then rubbed her mons against his shaft in his athletic shorts before he disposed of them. Eva had a small bush that she'd cultivated into a heart-shaped crop of brunette fur. Dave's fingers danced all over the area, paying increasing attention to her plump, fleshy labia and then her moist slit.

Dave set her on the chaise and sat on the ground so he could lick her body. He ran his tongue all around her nether region and then into the fold of skin to the core of her delicious juices. Eva moaned and writhed as he held onto her small hips to guide her onto my tongue. A few minutes later, during which he kept up the assault on her feminine genitalia, she shuddered her whole body into an orgasm. "Ooooooh, fuck. I'm yours."

After that it took Dave just under fifteen minutes to administer The Experience to her. She was 'textbook' in his view. Her responses, intermediate orgasms, and final amorous feelings were all part of the movie he'd seen many times before with other females.

When Eva awoke from her sexual dream state, Dave moved over her body, rubbed his glans around her sodden slit, and then slowly penetrated into her tiny body as she pulled her legs back and smiled in invitation. Eva rotated her body to provide a better and more stimulating angle for the two of them. She kept telling Dave how she loved him, and would be his 'fan' for all of time.

Eva's love tunnel was tight, hot, and slick with her juices. Every other minute, she seemed to have some type of mini-orgasm. He could feel the contractions and pulsing of her vaginal muscles around his shaft. She'd roll her eyes towards heaven, and let the feelings take over her body and soul.

Afterwards they lay together panting. Eva wrapped him in arms and legs, and then struggled to keep his deflating shaft inside her.

Eva said, "You far exceeded my expectations – by light years. This may have just been the best lovemaking session I've ever had in my life."

Dave chuckled, "Don't get carried away."

"Can I talk about this on our website – a 'tell all' exposé?"

Dave thought about it before speaking. "I have conflicting emotions. My ego would get large strokes from having the co-president of my fan club extoll my lovemaking as one of the highlights of her life. On the other hand, I prefer not to advertise or raise expectations for any future encounters I might have. I'd like to keep it a little private, especially the details. See if you can find some middle ground that doesn't admit to anything."

"Are you worried about your wives?" Eva asked.

"Oh, no. I'm more worried about the general public, and perhaps the expectation by some fans that I might be available to them for what we just did during the conference you're planning."

Eva chuckled, "I plan to monopolize your body during that time. I want you to stay with us. I'm sure Chris will tell Cricket the same thing, so don't stay at the conference hotel. We'll arrange housing, probably a short walk from where we hold the conference."

Not a complete surprise, but Julie and Penny showed up a minute later. Julie said, "We saw that you'd finished. May be indulge our cleanup fantasies?"

Dave nodded and after a brief explanation Eva said, "OK." Julie took Dave in her mouth to savor the remnant juices and leave a sparkling, like new, vestige for the next person. Penny easily licked all the available skin that qualified as 'sexually involved' in the encounter, and then went to work on the leaking slit, using her fingers to both please Eva and to extract what Dave had left behind.

Eva didn't know Penny, and while Penny was eating her requested a more formal introduction. The introduction was humorous, because by that time Penny had Eva's juices and Dave's cum smeared from ear-to-ear, and chest-to-forehead.

Julie fellated Dave, and when he was hard enough, she led his cock back to the gaping hole that Penny had left after eating and fingering Eva to another orgasm and a higher standard of being cum free.

Dave ended up making love to Eva and Penny the rest of the night. Julie and Cricket brought Chris over to the adjacent chaise, as they made love to him. After some degree of satiation for the women, the group went to Dave's house and took over one of the large beds in the master bedroom.

Saturday, after Dave and Odessa had prepared over a hundred omelets for the Circle and guests, he gave a tour of the whole facility to Chris and Eva.

Chris was enamored with the airport and actually getting to go inside Dave's Cessna Citation and Owen Bennett's Gulfstream 650LR. As they were at the airport, Pete landed in the Cessna 150 – the small trainer plane, and after parking and shutting down the plane Celeste got out. She ran up to Dave and kissed him quite passionately.

Dave said in surprise, "You're taking lessons!"

"Ashley suggested it. I feel such a boost to my self-confidence and all of my other capabilities from just having started. Pete says it'll be another ten or fifteen hours before he'll let me solo. He's so nice and he's a good mentor in this activity."

Dave volunteered, "I head the Circle Flying Club. You should see me sometime about joining up. After you get your license, you'll be able to rent the planes at premium rates and Pete and Doug give you instructor discounts, too."

Celeste chucked and blushed, "Pete told me and is giving me lessons for free. I'm kind of staying with him in his townhouse on my nights off. He likes the 'free pussy for free lessons' deal we've fallen into." She laughed and gave a naughty look.

Dave rolled his eyes and resisted making any comment about the entrepreneurial deal they'd contracted. He knew that neither had the more earthy motivations that could be attributed to the trade.

Dave was surprised to see Odessa arrive for the next lesson with Pete. She arrived in a golf cart and then ran over to the small plane, waving at all of them as she went by.

Celeste said, "Odessa is taking the lessons for the same reason – a big jolt of self-confidence. She loves it. We started at the same time and we take ground school together with Pete or Doug. We're getting a good grounding in all things about aviation ... and a grounding a few other things, too."

Dave waved her away to the main Circle area, but made a note to himself to talk to Celeste and Odessa about their new hobby. He always liked it when someone he loved took up aviation as an enthusiast.

Chapter 39 – Jenn's Request

Helen lay panting on the chaise next to Dave. She was searching for an acceptable term she could use in the voice-overs on the TV tapes to describe what Dave and a few other men did to the women when they made love to them. What they did was to provide a stream of near back-to-back orgasms over a short time period that left the woman gasping for air and infatuated with the man and the addictive pleasure responses triggered in her body.

Dave said, "Why don't you just call it a 'string of orgasms' or 'chain of orgasms'?"

Helen panted, "Because I don't think we should use the 'O' word in the videos about the Circle."

Dave put a finger to his cheek to mock thinking. "Let's see; you've bleeped out the 'F' word in almost every episode, you've allowed the term 'making love', you've used a few clinical terms for the act without specifically referring to any genitalia, and after season one, decided to allow the word 'sex' in the Circle vocabulary. People will start to think we're celibate around here."

She giggled and that made his appendage almost squirt out of her soggy and well-lubricated pussy. That made her giggle more. "We do show people making love – at least in the shadows."

Dave laughed, "So much of the TV screen is pixelated I'm not sure anybody could tell what's going on. Last week, the only thing that wasn't visually bleeped out was the roof on the pool house when I was making love to Felicity and Piper."

"We did let the sound go on for a bit. With the dance music distorting everything that was said."

Helene leaned in a kissed him, her nipples digging into his chest because of their hardness. "We don't want to get in trouble with the FCC or with our cable partners."

Dave nodded, "I understand. I just think that sex is so natural, but society has gone out of its way for centuries to hide what is normal and pleasurable."

Helen said, "The Catholic Church declared it was bad except for procreation. If I remember my church school, it was St. Augustine of Hippo around the year 425. After fucking around in his salad days, he probably got ED and then declared sex was a nasty thing for everybody else. Unfortunately, he was a big wig, so lots of people believed him."

Dave chuckled, "I think there was some speculation in that statement. Leave it to formalized religion to take the joy out of about everything."

Helen teased, "You haven't let it slow you down."

"Oh, I did until I was almost thirty when Dori got on our case and started to have us loosen up."

"What loosened you up the most in that initial time period before the Circle really started?"

Dave thought and carefully said, "A couple of things; my having sex with the initial Circle women, and then Alice also getting sexual with the men – the husbands."

"Would you do it again?"

"Oh, what a question? Yes, in a heartbeat. I love this lifestyle. It's so freeing and pleasurable. Sure, we each have to work every relationship, especially our primary relationships."

Helen said, "I treat every relationship like my primary."

Dave kissed her nose. "You're smart and that's the right thing to do."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Come on, let's clean up. Do you have a date for round two?"

Helen smiled, "I do. Chris and I haven't been together yet. He has to leave with Eva to fly back to Chicago tomorrow morning, so I thought it was important to establish some kind of intimate connection with him before he left."

The two stood, and then slipped into the pool water for a brief and cleansing swim.

After showering off the chlorine and drying off, the two walked towards the bar area. Chris was waiting and immediately wrapped Helen in his arms and took her away to an available chaise near several others.

Dave got himself a bottle of cold water from the bar, and drank down the liquid in almost one gulp. As he tossed the bottle into the recycling, he felt a presence behind him. He turned to see Emma Roberts. The pretty blonde smiled at him and her intent was clear from the expression. She asked, "Are you free?"

Dave laughed, "I'm outrageously expensive, but for you I'll give you Circle discount."

Emma said, "I offer you two for the price of one. BOGO as they say."

Dave was puzzled and then another perky teenage blonde with a knock-out body came out of the shadows.

Emma said, "Dave, this is my sister Carla. You met her about a year ago when my parents visited. She's been at the university, and is finishing up her freshman year."

Dave looked surprised, "Why haven't we seen you around here?" He did not find it strange to be talking to Carla when he was nude, mostly because she was, too."

Carla smiled, "Emma wouldn't let me come to the Circle until I had a semester under my belt and a solid start on the next semester. I agreed with her thinking, but now I'm turning out to be a pretty good student and I have established a track record with my teachers. Emma agrees; I can start to play."

"As I recall, your parents were less than enthused about the Circle."

Emma said, "They aren't as concerned as when they first learned the underlying nature of this place. They aren't worried, but they did caution both of us about developing expectations about someone in the Circle that wouldn't be met."

"Like what?" Dave asked.

"For instance, dating and wanting to form a monogamous relationship, or even having a sex-free relationship – perish the thought."

"In theory, you could have the second and I suppose even the first. People do change."

Carla said, "I don't want them to change; that's why I'm here with Emma tonight."

Dave speculated, "You already had a first round?"

Emma grinned, "We did, because you were busy. I wanted you to give The Experience to Carla. We were with Cooper and he was very nice and accommodating to both of us. We had a good time with him. We just took showers to clean up for you."

Dave looked over the two women. He'd been with Emma many times since she first showed up at the Circle as part of Marie Thereaux's anthropology class. Barbara Nelson had gotten Marie to hold the class at the Circle for a bit of 'show and tell' regarding what she was working on for her doctoral degree. Emma was so taken with the place, she never left – at least philosophically.

Carla was a different story. He'd met her a year ago when her parents had visited as they took a last look at colleges for her. During that visit and a subsequent one her parents made, Carla had expressed deep interest in the Circle and followed in her sister's footsteps. Dave hadn't seen her since then, and honestly hadn't even thought about her, even when he'd spent time with Emma.

Another thought flashed through Dave's mind and that revolved around his sluthood. He pondered the point. In the past ten weeks, he'd had sex with that many new women, almost as though he were adding them to his stable.

Eva had been a pleasant experience earlier that day. Before that he'd made love with Celeste – even celebrating the loss of her virginity with her. Jocelyn, Penny, Tina, Elaine, Odessa, Kwan, Angie, and Ariana made the list. His brow furrowed, "There might have even been one or two more.

Having 'new' women at that frequency didn't exactly follow his adage that he should have a deep and developing relationship with each of the women he slept with. He'd salved his conscience by assuring himself that things were all right providing there was the intent to develop that over time.

He'd fucked the daylights out of Eva – the co-president of his fan club, without even thinking of a longer-term relationship. At least with the others, he did have those feelings.

Dave knew he wasn't alone among the Circle men that enjoyed an ebb and flow of hot Circle women and pledges in and out of their beds or on the chaises on the patio when the weather cooperated. He'd even heard the women express the same sentiment about the new men that came into the Circle. Most of the men were good for two or three rounds after dinner, and they did make the rounds, so to speak. No one complained from either sex. He hoped that none of the females were hesitant about raising the issue – or the men, for that matter.

Dave's brain did jump to the discussions they had every Circle 101 class about sex and the hypersexuality of the members. In those sessions, it was stressed that whereas 'normal' people occasionally got horny and wanted sex; with few exceptions, Circle members were ALWAYS horny and ALWAYS wanted sex. Several of the past members talked about how they hadn't realized they were that way until they had the wonderful availability of people of the opposite sex – or even the same sex – that they could enjoy without any judgments or dispersions being cast upon them. Everyone relished the 'promiscuous' label.