Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 36-40 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands reached up Ashley's body and fondled her breasts as his mouth became increasingly engaged. He held each of them and then pulled gently on each nipple, giving a slight twist as he did. She moaned. They were perfect, toned, and firm. Unlike the women on the Circle patio who tanned topless all the time, Ashley's breasts were pale, with dusky tones to her areola and nipples. She squirmed as he worked on her and used his palms to excite her nips. He looked up at one point, "Your breasts are larger, mommy."

Ashley smiled, "They've been waiting for you to play with them, daddy. Sometime you can sample my milk, but that's after junior arrives."

Dave locked onto to her eyes as he ate her pussy. He rained down kisses on her thighs, her mons, and her sex. He sucked the lips of her labia into his mouth and flicked them with his tongue. A finger went inside her and after crooking it upward towards where his mouth was outside her body, he found her G-spot. Just touching the erogenous zone led to Ashley stiffening her body and pushing down into what he was doing with hand and mouth. She moaned, "Ooooooh, God."

Ashley came. Her orgasm was an announced affair because of the volume of her moan and gasp. Nearby, Ally also came under Jack's mouth, and Dave wondered whether it was in sympathy with her friend. Dave thought about how this was a really nice group of people, and everyone was so compatible and willing to share themselves.

Despite all the playtime he'd shared with Ginger the past two days, he was harder than steel and knew he had a lot of energy to burn off. When Ashley pleaded, "Love me," he was more than ready.

Kneeling in front of her with her lower body hanging off the sofa, he pushed in halfway and then extracted until only the head remained in her. After a pause, he pushed in further. Ashley wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him into her more firmly, not letting him escape a deep penetration of her body. He angled up into her and pushed, his glans again striking her G-spot. She came again. And again.

He moved faster inside her then, not focusing on any particular area but enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by the warmth, moisture, and aura of someone that loved him deeply. He fondled the rest of her body and breasts with his hands, and often leaned in to share open mouth kisses with Ashley or to just touch their tongues together in passion in the space between their faces.

Ashley was flushed with her passion and their lovemaking. He ground against her clit with his lower body; she groaned again and her whole body shook. He started to kiss all over her face, her neck, her eyebrows, her temples, her ears, her chest, her breasts, her nipples.

Ashley twerked her body into his and urged him, "Cum inside me. Cum. Fill me. Never forget that I love you."

He did. He made eight gigantic thrusts up into her body that almost propelled her up the back of the sofa. She held on with her legs and arms, urging him on. "I love you." "I love you." "I love you." The sounds echoed between them.

They lay together for a while, their naked bodies pressed together and even stuck together with their various emissions and leakages. The two looked around the room. Half the room were in the midst of fucking; the other half had finished and were also acting as voyeurs.

Ricardo was on his back on one of the plush rugs in the suite. Ginger was riding him at an aggressive pace, her red pubic hair smashing down into his black matt of hair as his cock slid in and out of her. Her breasts were being felt by Robby, who stood beside her, as she tried to suck on his cock and bounce up and down at the same time. The technique didn't seem to be working. He stood back, but kept fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. Ginger closed her eyes and focused on the sensations the men were providing her.

They were a very sexy threesome, but they weren't unique in the room; there was one other comprised of Bart -- one the back-up singers, Floyd -- one of the married bandmembers, and Jan -- another hot female acoustic guitar player in the band. She was in the midst of a DP with the two men with a look of ecstasy on her face as they slowly moved into her body.

Dave got up and got Ashley and himself water from the large minibar. A pretty bottle blonde came up to him and kissed him. "Will you make love to me? I'm Peggy Sullivan, Glenn's wife, in case you don't remember me. We met in Birmingham and again in St. Louis."

"I'd be delighted. Were you already with somebody?"

"Yeah, Randy. He wanted to do René -- Floyd's wife, so I'm free. Kyle told us it was all right for the women to ask the men or anybody. He said we'd rarely be turned down." She gave him a devilish smile.

"I'd be delighted. Just let me give this to Ashley." He waved one of the bottles of water in the air. The two walked across the room. Ashley had been claimed by Mike. She was already sitting naked in his lap and he was sucking on a breast. Dave just set the water on the side table so she could see it and left the two of them. Ashley was already ramping up again."

"Where?" he smiled at Peggy.

"I like what you do in the Circle. I like being an exhibitionist. Glenn worked on me for twenty years to loosen up, and now I'm his hot wife. Randy's from England; he calls it being a sex wife. I love sex with other men. I keep it in bounds." She looked around and pointed to a large modern loveseat.

After delivering several strong orgasms by fingers and mouth, Peggy sat kind of side-saddle on Dave's cock and moved slowly up and down. Dave figured she was taunting her husband, who was with Jan -- one of the country guitars in the band. Glenn's mouth was nearly watering as he pumped into his bandmate Paula on one of the sofas. He watched his wife making out with a handsome guy and fucking herself on Dave's large cock.

After a long session with Peggy, that left her gasping for air and very pleased, Dave looked around the room for Ginger. He chuckled and relaxed. She had joined Jack on the rug in front of the faux fireplace. The two were in a sixty-nine, which made Dave wonder whether she'd gone someplace and cleaned up, or whether Jack didn't mind messing around orally in a pussy full of two men's cum. He didn't mind, but he knew that what he did was a rarity among men.

Dave's next partner was Floyd's wife René. Peggy had pulled her over, given her details about her 'A-plus' rating of Dave's lovemaking skills and ability to generate orgasms in his partner, and left the two of them. Dave created a new love interest by giving René The Experience and then making love to her.

"Is this a private party, or can anybody join?"

Dave looked up from his afterglow with René. "Marina! I'm so glad you're here." Kyle's girlfriend squeezed into the loveseat with the couple and French kissed with René. "Sorry to miss you at dinner. Things had started before I got here. I went off with Mick to one of the bedrooms. I'm hoping we can reconnect?"

"Heck, yes!" Dave insisted. "René, you can stay and watch but I have to make love to this beautiful woman."

René said, "Hi, Marina. I love Dave."

Marina said, "I love him, too ... and you. He gave you The Experience. It might wear off or you might have discovered a new forever love for yourself. Don't do anything dumb with your husband. He loves you, too, and you should love him."

"He likes that I fuck other men. I like to watch him with other women. I guess we're weird that way."

"We all have some cuckold tendencies, and you're not weird. You just like all the people in this room and choose to express it sexually some of the time."

As they'd talked Dave had repositioned Marina so he could eat her pussy. After a few strokes with fingers and tongue, she groaned and devoted her attention to him.

* * * * *

Dave awoke in his bed surrounded by sleeping naked female flesh. He smiled. Ashley was on one side of him, her backside to his body but tight up against him. On his other side, Ginger slept facing him with his arm around her and her head leaning against the side of his chest. She was making little mewling sounds in her sleep that sounded kittenish and were endearing. Her right leg had been thrown over Dave's lower body, and she was obviously sticky with sex fluids, some of which were his. He wondered whether she'd moved since she fell asleep. He checked his wristwatch; the time was ten a.m. Seven hours of sleep since the orgy ran out of steam. Nice.

He kissed Ashley's shoulder and then tried to slip out from between the two women. Ginger woke up. She looked at him with glassy eyes and loving smile, and then snuggled into Ashley. Dave went to the bathroom. He shaved and showered, and had just slipped on his jeans when Ginger appeared, her naked body looking especially fetching.

"You all right?" he asked.

She nodded. "I'm a little sore, but in a good way. I thought you were going to protect me last night."

"I did. You were fine. I never saw you doing anything I wouldn't have recommended to you. No one abused you; several men made love to you. I watched and they were all nice guys: Robby, Ricardo, Jack, Mike, Floyd, and Kyle."

"SIX! Six men made love to me ... in one night ... before I found you ... and I let them ... I wanted them. God, it was the best night or the worst night of my life. I'm not sure which. Two of them were married to women that were there, including Ashley's husband. Ashley came and ate my pussy at one point -- a STAR eating me out. I couldn't believe it; I still can't. Moreover, I woke up and we were cuddled together."

"You're just not used to expressing your love and affection to new people in the way you did last night. You were taught to be more reserved and conservative. This group is more open about everything."

"I'll never forget what happened."

"You were popular."

"I need a shower. Will you wait for me?" He nodded and leaned against the bath counter checking his iPhone while she showered. When Ginger got out, he surrounded her with one of the hotel's large fluffy towels, drying her hair first and then brushing it out and blow drying as she sat naked at the vanity.

"You have the most gorgeous red hair of anybody I've ever known, especially your pubs. Does that need blow drying, too?"

"Oh, God, I'd come like a banshee if you did that."

"So, you're all right?"

"I think so. Your reassurance and lack of a negative reaction are making a huge difference. If you even looked sideways at me, I'd dissolve into a puddle of crying mush."

"What do you want me to do, fly around the room backwards shaming you? You did nothing to be ashamed of."

"Fucked seven guys in one night?"

"Not even on the map in my book, or anybody in the Circle, or anybody that was there last night. I wasn't counting but I think Ashley did five and Marina five or six. I thought I heard Ally say something about having done eight before she left for the night."

Ginger said, "You know, if I ignore all of society for a minute, last night was wonderful. I bet I had a hundred orgasms and it felt so good to be stuffed with ... dick ... all night. I'd never come close to doing anything like that before. I'd never even dreamed or read about anything like that. I guess that was a swinger party? I can hardly wait to tell Martha. She'll be on the next plane down here." She laughed.

"It did look like a swinger's party, although some of us don't like to be called 'swingers' because we care so much about the people that we're with, and by implication, some swingers don't but I know others do. It's casual sex. As for Martha, do you think she would have participated the way you did?"

She said, "Not quite. She wouldn't have rested until she'd fucked every man in the place, and she'd still be ready for another round. She wouldn't mind eating the women either. She knows what she likes and goes after it. As for the casual sex, if that was what we did, I liked it. I want more."

"Then don't let the moralistic side of your head take over and tell you that you did something wrong. Come on, I'll buy you breakfast or an early lunch. Dress sexy." His last comment was teasing because he knew she only had a few things in her duffle bag.

Ginger surprised him by definitely looking sexy. The shorts she'd worn while cycling worked well with a colorful and daring top. What set the ensemble off was the high heeled shoes that she'd worn to dinner as well as leaving her red mane of hair down instead of putting it in a ponytail.

Since it was Saturday, the hotel was serving brunch. They each ordered an omelet. Ginger caught some looks from the other patrons, but then she was a sexy and hot looking young woman. Dave praised her sense of style.

Just as they got served, Dave got a text, 'Arriving at hotel. Where do we find you?'

Dave replied, 'Come to restaurant. Having brunch with new friend. Ashley et. al. are up in the Windsor Suite. They were just getting up.' He showed the exchange to Ginger.

"Who was that from?"

"Ashley's sister, Erin. She belongs to the Circle. She and I have a child together -- Joshua Allen. He's seven years old and smart as a whip. Erin is one of the paid employees of the Circle, too. She runs our website, handles all our PR and media relationships, and is a great problem solver when something outside the gates of the Circle starts to impinge on us in some way, such as adverse publicity."

A voice from behind Dave said, "And she's also madly in love with David Prentiss." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek from the side.

"Sit with us. Erin, this is Ginger. Ginger, Erin. Ginger's going to pledge the Circle. We sort of discovered each other in Wichita."

Erin teased, "Jesus freak?"

"Oh, God, no. I don't know what I am, but definitely not one of them. I know some of them from my high school and they were scary. Not everyone in the Midwest is that way ... thank, God." She laughed at her jibe.

Dave nodded, "We've had some less than good experiences with some of them, including some we're related to. You'll read about some of that in Cricket's book."

Dave flagged their waiter and got Erin some coffee. The three talked for an hour and then some of the others filtered into the restaurant. With the help of the waiter and maître d' they pulled some tables together.

Dave greeted Alice, Pam, Zoey, Lars, Jaxon, Ben, Matt, Toby, Danica, and Rose, as they clustered around and sat. Ashley, Kyle, Mike, and Ally joined them from upstairs. Dave was busy making introductions and giving bridge lines to some of them. Soon the long table they'd assembled was a buzz of conversation. Ginger's head bounced around from watching and listening to one conversation to another. She was in the center of everything as people clustered around Dave.

Ginger whispered to Dave at one point, "Are all the women in the Circle as beautiful as the ones that are here?"

Dave chuckled, "In a word, yes."

"Alice and Pam are so nice ... and Zoey is a sweetheart. I want to get to know each of them ... the guys, too. Everyone is so likeable."

Dave assured her, "I think you're going to fit in well with the Circle. Just get to know people. This is like mass immersion, but focus on just one or two people at first." Later, Dave saw Ginger and Rose walking along holding hands and having an animated conversation. Yes, Ginger would fit in well.

* * * * *

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER IS PLEASED TO WELCOME YOU. AND NOW, ALL THE WAY FROM NASHVILLE, HERE ARE ASHLEY STEERMAN AND DAVE PRENTISS!"

The crowd roared. The large video screens in the center of the arena showed on a split screen as Ashley and Dave appeared at the end of one of the aisles and then ran towards the elevated stage holding hands. Dave helped her up the steps as the band played what they called nonsense music. Together, they picked up their mics and as rehearsed said in unison, "GOOD EVENING, TEXAS!"

The band instantly segued intoTexas Dawn. The crowd went wild and cheered through so much of the first stanza and they repeated it before going on with the rest of the song.

After the cheering and applause had died down, Dave stepped forward, "I just wanted to have my friends in Zoey and the Circle come out and take another bow. This was their very first concert appearance as an opener for either of us. I think the largest number of people they'd sung in front of before tonight might have been twenty or thirty people in a bar or a recording studio. Their first album is out and it's calledThe Circle. Coincidentally, the Circle is where many of us live. If you watch the television show. About us you've seen all of us. ZOEY AND THE CIRCLE!" Dave gestured and the spotlights swung around to the door he'd come through. Zoey, Lars, Alan, Jaxon, Ben, and Neo were standing there waving and soaking up an unexpected bow and a plug for their new album. They got a standing ovation from the crowd for the second time that evening.

Dave felt hyper-aware. Every motion and sound of the crowd in every part of the stands at every instant in time got sensed and processed. His mind was moving at warp speed, evaluating, suggesting, and preparing to take action. Every cell in his memory banks had been activated, too; he would forget nothing of what he'd learned.

Ashley faded to the back of the stage and Dave launched intoThe Bluest Eyes in Texas. He barely made it past the first verse before the fans started to sing with him. He held the microphone out to the audience and gestured for them to sing more and louder. They did. Twenty-one thousand people singing that song made it a very powerful and beautiful rendition.

After the applause died down, Dave said, "I might just take that one home with me. All of your singing made that so special. Now, with a special number a few of you might recognize, here is Ashley singingBurning Angel." The place went wild again, but quieted down as her singing started. Dave faded back with the band and back-up singers.

The concert went like clockwork. For an encore, they did a cover of a Little Texas song calledGod Bless Texas. Again, the entire arena joined in the singing at the top of their lungs. Dave was amazed that so many knew the entire set of lyrics. This was one of those songs Dave had worried about flubbing up the lyrics, but he didn't miss a word or a beat. Ashley and Dave took their final bows, and disappeared backstage and were quickly escorted through a series of private corridors back to the green room.

Ashley flattened herself into Dave's arms, "You were wonderful. You're getting better and more relaxed every time."

Dave laughed, "What's next?"

Ashley laughed, "Eager, are we? We're doing Phoenix in three weeks at the State Farm Stadium. Garth Brooks played there last year to a sold-out crowd of almost eighty-thousand. We need to up our game for that. Kyle told me on the plane up here that they'd already sold forty-thousand tickets and they were going like hotcakes."

"Better and better. I'll rehearse more after I get home. I'd like to see us do some more ad lib stuff between numbers to build rapport with the crowd. I think they like that stuff. Maybe we should bring Kendall or some of my younger kids for some number."

"Oooooh, I like that idea. Hold that thought and let's talk to Kyle later."

A sexy red-headed girl in cowboy boots an LBD, a red-haired pony tail, and a backstage pass on a lanyard, flew across the room into Dave's arms. "You were stupendous. I love you!" Everyone in the room laughed.

"Thank you, Ginger. Did you have any trouble getting back here?"

"Nope. I even have a kind of surprise, although you helped with the arrangements. She gestured at the pretty younger girl he'd met briefly in Wichita came forward and joined them -- Martha or Marty, Ginger's roommate.