Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pulled into Salt Lake City about two p.m., and after driving past the famous Mormon Temple, he passed the Vivint Arena where he would be singing, and then found the Marriott City Center where KC had booked everyone in the concert entourage. He was in the Executive Suite in the hotel. A bellhop handled his luggage as he parked his motorcycle in some underground parking.

KC was sitting in a chair in the room reading as he opened the door and strolled in. She broke into a huge smile and ran into his arms with a boatload of kisses. “I love you so much.”

Dave teased, “What about Shane?”

“He’s growing on me. He’s so damned accommodating, I’m afraid I’ll end up walking all over him.”

“Tell me more.”

“Well, you know we slept together the night before and then after the concert and the After Party in Reno. He watched me fuck six men including you and barely reacted. Of course, he got to fuck four women over that time, not including me until the middle of the night when we both woke up horny. I had to encourage him. I think he was afraid he’d sully his reputation with me if he initiated anything, and I had to explain that he’d be in trouble if he didn’t.

“Shane studied you quite a bit at the After Party, Dave. He saw you make love to five women, including me. He later admitted that he was amazed at your stamina and ability to perform flawlessly the fifth time just like your first. You’re his new idol and role model, I think. He talked about you a lot, commenting on even minor things you did.

“More importantly, he watched your technique and listened to how you interacted with the women – those you already knew and the two groupies that you also fucked in keeping with the spirit of the party. They were hot, by the way. I ate both of them out later, and we had fun.

“Shane was in learning mode. He was truly beat when we finally went to sleep on the pull-out sofa bed. He was asleep in seconds until we woke up about three a.m. and made love. He was very attentive and tender. I told him several times I liked that.

“He did announce that he wanted me to ride back to Sacramento with him that morning as all the others left for Salt Lake City. He knew there were frequent flights, and told me not to worry about getting here to attend to details. As it turned out, we spent the day and last night together. I flew over here this morning and secured the suite and attended to a few things at the arena.”

“So, you two talked a lot? That was my recommendation.”

KC said, “I went into detail about you and the Circle, s best I can describe it, never having been. I told him about the philosophy that is focused on in the TV show and in Cricket’s book. I think I did a passable job. More importantly, I got the message across that this was how I wanted to live. I don’t want a standard marriage.”

Dave asked, “So, what did he like and what did he have problems with as you told him about the Circle and our behavior?”

“Not in any order, he loved the idea of compersion. He hadn’t heard the term. He liked the idea of a harmonious environment with minimal drama. He liked the social nature of the place and the almost forced interaction created by group meals, cocktail hours, dancing, and exercise. He loved the idea of philanthropy, particularly when I told him about some of the scholarships that some of more affluent members of the Circle created for people they’d met. He liked the idea of service to the overall group and how that also helped people bond to each other and to the group.

“We’d already talked about being non-possessive, non-controlling, non-conforming, but I reminded him and talked about the implications of those terms. We also talked about sexual equality. He replied and discussed enough for me to see he was going to be fine on those points.

KC laughed, “And then I talked about the sex and how that related to all the prior points. Now, remember this is after the After-Party orgy in our suite that I recapped a minute ago. I told him how the relationships were fluid and flexible, I described their open nature and what that meant, I talked about how loving everything seemed, and I talked about how people were exhibitionists and voyeurs. I told him about the nightly patio parties and the open fucking, as well as the constant swapping of partners one or two times over an evening – or just anytime, just as had happened at the party in Reno.”

“And he balked?” Dave asked.

“No, he just got very quiet and introspective. I told him about people in the Circle being hypersexual, and explained that I felt I was in that category. By implication, the band and friends were in that category, too. He wasn’t sure whether he was in that category or not, but told me he was horny most of the time.” She rolled her eyes and said, “What guy isn’t?”

“Did he ever say whether he liked making love with Paula or the other girls at the party?”

“Indirectly. Once we were back at his apartment, he said that the previous two days had been the most memorable ones in his life, and he meant in a good way.”

Dave speculated, “I think he’s just shy about sex. Listening to you, it seems he could listen to and talk about the philosophical aspects of our lifestyle without a problem … until there was the mention of sex.”

KC got thoughtful. “You know, I think you’re right. I’m used to my women friends being shy and the guys being more earthy. I guess we switched roles.”

“Did he raise any issues with you?”

“Trust. He was concerned about hiding things in a relationship. I guess his dad cheated on his mom, so he’s sensitive about people being honest with each other and not cheating.”

“Did he feel that you’d be cheating in the kind of socio-sexual environment of the Circle?”

“No. He said if everyone was on the same page, it wasn’t cheating. He said if he knew what was going to happen ahead of time, he’d be okay.”

“Did he test you?” Dave asked.

“I guess so. He asked how I felt about you? I told him that I loved you and worshipped the ground you walked on. I also told him that while I’d try to orchestrate us being together frequently, that you had many other women to also please and that I’d be available otherwise.

“He also asked how I felt about him, so I leveled with him. I told him I liked him a lot, could see the potential for a long-term loving relationship and even marriage and family, but always in the context of an open marriage and a Circle-like environment, if we could find one close to home.”

“Where’d you leave it with him?”

KC shook her head. “I find it hard to believe, but he’s going to follow me to Nashville. By the way, somewhere in all our discussions, I told him about fucking Kyle, but he didn’t seem concerned at that point. He told me that while he’d love to have us living together, he’d get a separate apartment so he didn’t crowd me, but then he promised he’d start an intensive courtship, hoping to win my heart.”

“Sounds like he’s setting out to change you or maybe just to change himself to be more attractive to you?”

“I’m not sure. I even told him that he’d better allow for the fact that I might not change. He told me he wouldn’t care so long as we built some significant love between us. I could see that happening. He is one of the nicest guys my age I’ve ever met, and before I forget he did tell me he was in love with me.”

“When is he moving?”

“He said ASAP. I think he was going to give his notice at work today. He said he’d call me later. In any case, I gave him my address and Kyle’s contact info in case I’m not in town. He’s going to load up a U-Haul and tow it east to Tennessee.

Dave chuckled, “I think you have a boyfriend. I can’t say I know many men that would move across the country to be with a girl they just met. He sees his ideal woman in you. You must press all his buttons. He may not know it, but some of those buttons involve your current behavior regarding sex and group situations. I’m optimistic about him for you. I sure liked him.”

KC came up to Dave and kissed him again, quite passionately. “Well, Shane’s ideal woman needs some loving. Come with me. I have a whole lot of buttons for you to push.”

The two went into the bedroom, and soon were making love on the comfortable bed. Somewhere around KC’s tenth orgasm Dave joined her with his own. After cuddling the two had short naps with their bodies still coupled together.

Later, KC insisted that they eat in the hotel. When they got their seats, she also insisted on sitting so she could see the door of the restaurant. Some of the other band members came and went for their meals.

After dinner, KC and Dave started to walk across the lobby. She said, “Do you remember I told you I had a surprise for you in Salt Lake City?”

They got on the elevator up to their suite, “I do. You never mentioned it again, so I thought things might’ve changed.”

KC grinned, “Nope. Things only get better.” She gestured and Dave used his keycard to open the door to the suite.

Inside the living room area, KC took his arm and guided him towards the bedroom area.

Lying in bed wearing transparent pink baby doll pajamas sat Sue Gaylord. She smiled broadly at the arriving couple. “Hi Dave. I thought I’d come and keep you company along with KC.”

Dave stuttered, “How … Why …”

Sue rose and kissed him, worming her tongue into his mouth. As they parted, she said, “The ‘Why?’ is because I love you. The ‘How?’ is because Salt Lake City is a hub for Atlantic Aviation. I’ve been booked through here for weeks. KC did her homework and got in touch. Here I am!” She did a little cheerleader pose with her arms in the air and her breasts pushed forward.

“I’m delighted – totally delighted. KC, this is wonderful.” He pulled KC into the hug with Sue.

KC said, “You two have to make love. I want to watch and concentrate on the two of you. I learned that Sue is a likely candidate to become one of your wives.”

Sue blushed. “KC, don’t say that. He hasn’t asked. I’m not even a full Circle member yet. I spend so little time there being in the air all the time.”

KC grinned and jumped up and down, “I have news for you, then. You’ve been declared a full Circle member, according to Alice, as of a week ago just after we planned this. She also tipped me off that you’ve passed muster with all the other wives. I must say, it’s a pleasure to meet you in person.”

Sue squeaked her approval at becoming a full Circle member. She kissed Dave again and then KC – on the lips. He teased and said to no one, “I guess I’ll have to think about whether I want any more wives.” Sue punched him lightly in the arm.

Sue and Dave had met at Kitty Hawk where they were both celebrating their love of aviation. Not only did they mate, they also discovered they had a deep spiritual connection on many levels; the kind of connection that Dave shared with his other wives and a few others. The love between them was deep, even with the separation their jobs entailed.

KC herded the two of them to the bed and pushed until they fell, laughing, onto the mattress. “You’re pretty insistent,” Dave crowed.

Sue said, “Wait until you see how insistent I can be.” She was in his arms kissing him again. Their hands were soon on each other, and with his immediately fondling intimate female body parts through the thin pajamas.

Sue gasped between kisses, “I’ve missed you, Soulmate.”

“And I’ve missed you. We need to find each other more frequently.” The room temperature rose on the kisses alone.

The baby doll outfit soon disappeared as did Dave’s clothes. KC also stripped but adopted a safe distance away to encourage the new coupling. Sue and Dave mated and expressed their love in the age-old fashion of sexual congress.

After their orgasms, Dave felt another person on the bed. KC’s hot naked body leaned over his and kissed him, and then kissed Sue. KC inhaled his flaccid cock and cleaned him, and then changed so she was between Sue’s widespread legs. She got into the creampie he’d made in Sue’s pussy in a big way, ending with the fluids from the two of them smeared over her entire face, chest, and even into her hair. Sue moaned through a couple more orgasms thanks to KC.

Sue was pleasantly surprised when KC brought up a mouthful of her cleaning efforts to snowball with her. The two women put on a little show for Dave as they traded the sticky goo between them, but obviously they were enjoying it themselves.

Sue eventually brought her mouthful of the spunk to Dave to see what he would do. He readily accepted it and swapped with her without blinking an eye. After a few swaps, they’d swallowed the residue. She said, “You’re no fun. I thought I could gross you out.”

Dave chuckled, “Been there, done that. Not my first rodeo in terms of snowballing. I actually don’t mind. How could a guy not do that with you and then expect a full-tilt blowjob including cumming in your mouth and expecting you to swallow the load? Besides, the horror of it to a guy is vastly over rated, but I guess it’s the thought that counts.”

The three laid together, their naked bodies in intimate contact with each other. Eventually, Dave made love to the two of them, cumming inside Sue again. This time, he was the one that cleaned up her gorgeous quim and swapped the cum with KC who was right there ready to take over.

The three slept with the women’s bodies encased in Dave’s loving arms.

* * * * *

After breakfast the next day, Dave had a long telephone call with Chris Reve, the president of the Circle Fan Club based in Chicago. Chris had his girlfriend Eva join in the call so that they could respond to Dave’s questions and requests for information. They also got an update on Dave’s trip for Eva to post on the fan club website later that day.

After hanging up, Dave called Lucy and she picked up on the first ring. She was very business-like until she found out who was calling, and then she squealed in joy. “Dave, I love you. Why are you calling? Naomi is going to be so bummed that she didn’t get to talk to you.”

“Well, I love the two of you and I wanted to close the loop with you both about Circle-like groups in the Seattle area. There are five of them, as it turns out. I limited the search I had the fan club do for me to within twenty-five miles or so of downtown.”

“Tell me more.”

“One of them is the oldest. They formed before there was a fan club and before there was much press about the Circle I belong to. They have about sixty members and are mainly located in the suburb of Clyde Hill.” He gave her contact information, and then went on describing the other four and passing on the contact information.

Dave said, “I want you to tell me what you find out. I’m curious how well the fan club works as a clearing house for this kind of information. All of the people whose names I gave you said to the fan club that they were open to contacts regarding membership. You won’t be calling them cold. You can even use my name when you talk to them as your source, by way of the fan club.”

Lucy promised to stay in touch. She reminded him of their intent to make Sarasota home eventually.

Dave repeated the call with information about Boise ‘circles’ for Sam Tilton in that City, and then for Cora Post in Portland.

Dave then called Tatiana, his beautiful Russian wife that worked in the robotics field and taught at the university. She, too, was ecstatic about being called. After pleasantries and an update on their child, Wade, Dave asked whether Kay Darden had made it to the Circle.

Tatiana laughed, “Oh, yes. The virginal Kay. She told us how you took her virginity at a concert After Party. I assure you she’s well beyond that here in the Circle. She drank the Kool-Aid, and has now probably slept with thirty of the men. She’s also proven to be very sexual with the women, as I can attest. She’s a wonderful find. We all love her; you can’t have her back.”

Dave probed, “What about her schooling and such?”

She’s already enrolled, on full scholarship that Steve set up for her, and is getting credit not only for her normal classes, but also for the work she’s started doing in the Robotics Lab. We love her, and she’s very smart.”

“Where’s she living?”

“With all of us in your house. She’s sharing a guest room with Beth – your cousin-in-law, by way of Nikky.”

“Beth’s there?” Dave was surprised.

“Yes, and she’s also fitting in very well and being very entertaining, especially for all of the men. She got a job locally, too, although I’ve forgotten what it is – freelancing writing for the local paper, I think. She’s working with Cricket on writing a novel, too.”

After more conversation, they ended the call. Life was going well for some of the women Dave hoped to mentor.

A pair of feminine arms wrapped around Dave’s neck, a pretty blonde head kissed his cheek, and he felt naked breasts on either side of his bare shoulders. Sue said, “I love you.”

Dave turned and pulled her naked body into his lap, “I love you more,” he insisted. And then, “God, you are so hot.” He rubbed up her body and then encased a breast in his hand.

“Put your cock in me. I can feel you getting harder under me.”

Sue rose, leaned down and sucked Dave’s cock to full hardness, and then sat in his lap again, being sure to feed his shaft into her wet vagina. It was wet from the residue of their middle-of-the-night lovemaking. She smelled of sex, too – delightful.

“What’re your plans for the day?” Sue asked.

“Rehearsal from one to five p.m. I think I’m expected to host a cocktail hour before and maybe after dinner. KC will have to guide me.”

Sue said, “Do you have group sex after dinner?”

Dave smiled, “I’m still getting used to this, but I think the answer is always yes, only not everyone attends. Some store up their juices for the After Party after the concert on Saturday night.”

He went on, “You don’t have to participate in any of that. We can bug out and even get another hotel room if you want to be off on our own.”

Sue giggled, “As tempting as being alone with you is, I am in serious need of some raw fucking – some new cock. I never screw around when I’m working, and that includes being by myself or with the others in the crew in a layover. The last time I was at the Circle was four weeks ago. I need the sex. I’m feeling horny wild. Is that all right? Do you care?”

“I care about making you happy. If you want to indulge in a whole lot of gratuitous sex and lovemaking, then who am I to put a stop to that.” He chuckled.

“Good. That’s settled. Come back to bed. KC can wake up to the two of us making love again.”

“Did she arrange this?”

“Yes, with the help of Alice. They were talking and she said something about me when KC mentioned Salt Lake City and you giving a concert here this weekend. Alice said that I was often assigned to routes through here. KC asked more about who I was, and it all followed on from there. We traded some emails and texts, and then talked, and here I am with some free time to make love to my one-true love.”

KC was still asleep – naked and sleeping on her stomach. Dave observed aloud, “She does have a nice ass, don’t you think?”

Sue nodded. “In a few seconds, Dave was pumping his cock into Sue in the missionary position. The whole bed was shaking.

KC mumbled into the pillow beside them, “Oh, shit. A fucking California earthquake in Utah!”



Chapter 29 – Nevada II


Having had nearly his fill of desert landscapes, Dave got on the Interstate to go from Salt Lake City to Las Vegas. He made the trip in seven hours, including a couple of stops for gas and to rub his ass.

He was appearing at the T-Mobile Arena on Saturday night. He rode past the venue, and then found the Luxor Hotel, complete with hokey Egyptian statuary and a large pyramid containing some of the hotel rooms and part of the casino. Dave was in the tower penthouse and not the pyramid. Things seemed quieter and more private in that part of the complex, except near the casino floors.