Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Going? Where?”

“You said your next concert was in Phoenix. I want to go there with you. I’m your devoted sex slave. That thing you did to me – The Experience – won me over. I have direction and purpose in life, at least the start on all of that. It’s exciting. I barely slept.”

“Trish, what about your car and stuff?”

“I’ll take a bus back here from Phoenix or Tucson, and collect all that stuff. I know exactly what I need to do. I’ll drive to L.A., spend a week packing my few belongings, and then drive to Sarasota. Hopefully, my rattle-trap will make it.”

Dave shook his head. “It won’t make it. I saw it yesterday. I don’t think it would make it across the hotel parking lot. Today, we’re going to trade your car in on a new one that’ll reliably get you across country and then around town. Then we’ll go to L.A. and I’ll help you pack, and THEN we’ll go to Phoenix. You drive the car and I’ll ride my bike. You keep going east from there.”

Trish stood naked on the bed and stretched her naked body for the ceiling. She yelled, “POOF! I just spontaneously combusted.” She fell backward onto the bed making everything bounce, including Dave.

Dave laughed, “What kind of car do you want?”

Trish thought and spoke, “If I get an SUV, it’ll hold everything I own, probably with room to spare. I’ve been poor, remember. I’ll be leaving the junk behind in a dumpster.”

“So be it,” Dave said. “We’ll start there.”

“There’s a big Honda dealership next door to where I live in L.A. I’ve met a few of the salesmen when I had my car in for repair.”

“Call them. See if they’re open and ask what they have in stock. You want to drive off the lot with a new car. Get bells and whistles, too – you know, all the gadgets like navigation and collision avoidance.”

Trish ran into the bathroom and Dave heard the shower start. He watched through the door as she ran around doing girly things in the ensuite. She’d retrieved a small bag from her car the day before. Eventually, she surfaced and said, “Your turn.”

Trish was dressed in jeans and a top with sneakers when Dave came out of the shower. She said, “I called my friends. They have five cars that sound ideal for me. They’re pretty expensive; I mean like near twenty-five thousand dollars. Is that all right? I can get a better junker to save money.”

“It’s fine. I love you and want you in a new and safe car,” Dave smiled. “We’ll put my stuff in your car. I won’t have to spend time packing up my bike that way. He pointed to a pile of luggage near the door of suite. He added, “Let’s hope your car can make it back to L.A.”

Forty minutes later, they pulled out of the Las Vegas hotel parking lot and headed southwest. Dave thought about Trish and how well she’d fit into the Circle milieu. Everyone would love her and support her.

Before he left Las Vegas, he’d texted Alice. ‘Sending Trish to her new home with us. Scholarship girl. Loosening up and changing who she is. Love you and thanks for the massage. D.’

The return message said, ‘You’re so predictable and I love it. Good decision there.’ There was a smiley face with heart. Another text arrived from her a moment later, ‘Bree has a good start here, too – your other scholarship girl. Love all you send us. Have some new guys for you to meet – just to keep some balance in things. 143. A.’

Dave laughed. New guys. Alice or somebody else must have recruited a couple of guys into the Circle. He’d find out in a few weeks if not sooner.

The day went by quickly with the trip to L.A. and the trade for a new car. Trish was surprised that he put the car in her name with no restrictions. Dave just wrote a check.

They packed that night and loaded the car. The next morning, Trish saw her landlord and turned in her keys. They headed east on Interstate 10 to Phoenix. Given the scenery, Dave didn’t mind being on the Interstate.

Dave led them to the Sanctuary – a Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa in Scottsdale. He’d arranged a one-bedroom suite for them for a few days. Dave wanted the exercise and some time for meditation in a spa-like environment. He knew the place would blow Trish away, especially with her experience as a massage therapist. He’d later have to move to a hotel downtown to connect with the band by the end of the week.

Trish was awestruck by the resort. She was fun to watch. Every door and turn displayed to her some aspect of a luxury life she’d never seen or experienced.

Dave and Trish changed into athletic gear and then joined a yoga class being held on a segment of lawn at the resort. The stretching and contortions felt good after the motorcycle trip. After the class ended, Dave led the two of them on a five-mile jog and then a further hour in the spa gym. Trish promised a further massage.

After cleaning up and Dave’s personal massage, they had dinner at Elements, the spa main restaurant. Dave could tell he was recognized by several of the other patrons, but no one made a scene or even asked for an autograph or selfie. He did note that the wait staff started to address him by name. The couple walked the grounds after dinner, but didn’t come close to covering the entire property.

Back in their room, Dave took a scarf from Trish’s luggage and blind folded her. “I’m going to see whether you trust me. Do you?”

“You aren’t going to hurt me or leave marks, are you?”

“I don’t intend to do anything like that.” Dave purposefully gave a diabolical chuckle intended to worry his prey, “But accidents happen.” Trish trembled slightly.

Dave walked around Trish several times, talking aloud, “Now, where should I start? Here? Or here?” He’d reach out and touch her, and her body would jerk or twitch at his slight contact.

Dave said, “Oh, buttons. We like buttons … when they’re not buttoned.” Trish had worn a white blouse to dinner. Dave undid the top button and also pulled the garment from her belted skirt. The shirt parted slightly, revealed some of her bare chest, but nothing salacious. Dave kissed about twenty times around the ‘V’ of her neck and cleavage.

As Trish stood, Dave reached down and stroked both ankles. She was wearing sexy spike heels. In other parlance, they were ‘Come Fuck Me’ shoes. He had every intention of fulfilling that mission.

Dave stroked and kissed the back of her knees. Trish moaned. He stood and another button on the blouse got unbuttoned, and then another. There were more kisses to the exposed landscape.

The clothing removal game continued for quite a while. Eventually, the blouse was removed, and then the skirt. Trish stood in her CFM shoes, bikini panties, and a frilly bra that barely held her globes of tit flesh. Dave undid the bra, but made no move to take it from her body.

He moved close to her crotch and blew hot air on the gusset of her panties. He watched a wet spot appear and enlarge – a sign of her arousal. He kissed up the back of her thighs and down the other side to behind her knees again.

He kissed around the nape of her neck, then ran his tongue into her ears. He whispered to her, “You are so fucked. I am going to plunder your body the rest of the night. You will be my little fuck toy.”

“Oh, please, yes,” Trish moaned. She was eager.

Dave made purposefully inept attempts to pull down her panties, alternating sides. The bra got tossed aside, and kisses lavished on her breasts. Eventually, he focused with tongue and lips on her nipples, sucking them into his mouth until they were white hot with arousal. He’d pull them from her body until they snapped back.

The panties eventually fell down Trish’s shapely legs. He helped her step out of them. She was a gem of beautiful sexy womanhood. Her aroma filled the space around them.

Dave took her two hands and brought them to the buttons on his western shirt. Trish immediately undid each snap, and kissed in the exposed area just as he’d done. She fussed with his belt buckle and the snaps on his jeans.

Eventually, Dave was as naked as she was, except for her sexy shoes. She squatted in front of him, the shoes forcing her into a sexy position with her legs spread. She brought his cock to her mouth and licked all around the shaft and head.

Minutes later, they were on the bed and Dave was eating her as her legs waved in the air – those black patent-leather shoes highlighted the experience. Dave watched her in the floor to ceiling mirror beside the bed, seeing how her cunt glistened with the juices and cream of her arousal.

Dave took her hand and helped her change position. Trish lay back and Dave feasted on her pussy. Some focusing on her G-spot and clit seemed in order. Trish was very vocal about the two orgasms he evoked from her lithe body.

They made love. It was slow and languorous and highly arousing. Midway through their lovemaking, Dave peeled away the blindfold.

Trish teased, “Oh, my dreams did come true. I wanted a really sexy country music star to make love to me. You did. Thank you.”

After resting in their afterglow, Dave said, “Let’s take a swim. It’s hot out. Put on your suit.”

Trish balked, “The only bathing suit I ended up with is kind of … risqué. I wore it in one of my porn films – a Wicked Weasel. I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“Let me see it,” Dave insisted.

Trish got out of bed and went to her suitcase. After some digging, she brought a few scraps of cloth to him. “See what I mean?”

Dave laughed, “This is fine. I bought one similar to this for a friend in Colorado and she wore it in public with no problems. Put it on and let’s go. Moreover, it’s at night, so the sun won’t be highlighting things that you seem worried about.”

Trish rolled her eyes. “If you say so.” She immediately slipped into the bottoms after blotting out the remnants of their lovemaking. The bra slipped on a few seconds later and barely contained her modest jugs.

Dave got his athletic gear on – his standard swim gear. Armed with a couple of towels they walked from their suite to the pool. The path was lit and the pool gave off a sexy warm blue aura to the surrounding palms and vegetation.

Dave led Trish down the stairs into the warm water of the pool. They floated out and across the large oasis of water. The experience of snuggling into the warm water felt very therapeutic.

The couple swam around the large pool and then were together and kissing near the deep end when another couple showed up. The man appeared older than Dave, and the well-stacked and knockout of a woman seemed about Trish’s age. The woman was wearing a suit comparable to Trish’s suit. Trish speculated in a whisper, “Father and daughter?”

He whispered, “I’d guess husband and trophy wife.”

The couple also made a few laps and then swam nearby. The man stopped and smiled at them, “Hi. I’m Jeff Cadwell and this is my wife Barb; we’re from Austin.”

Dave replied, “We’re Dave and Trish from Sarasota. We’ve been touring this corner of the country with a few spots as our focus. We just got in from L.A. earlier today.”

They came closer and eventually they all migrated to the shallow end where it was comfortable to stand or sit on the side of the pool. No one else was around.

Barb looked around. This suit is giving me the itches. I hope you won’t mind my fixing that problem.” She reached behind and undid the bra for her bikini, and tossed it behind her. Seconds later, her bottoms joined the rest of her suit. She was built like a brick shit house, as Dave had discerned before she shed the bathing suit. He further felt sure that the itchy bathing suit was a ruse to start seducing Trish and him.

Trish winked at Dave, “Well, I contend that there’s not much to this suit anyway. I’ll join you so you don’t feel alone in your nudity.” Trish took less than a half-minute to also get naked. Dave was pleased at her initiative.

Barb sat next to Dave on the side of the pool. She reached over and took one of his hands and brought it to her augmented breasts. “I’d love to have you soothe some of areas where the suit was making me uncomfortable.”

Dave caught a wink from Trish, as well as from Jeff. He seemed very happy with what was happening.

Jeff took drink orders, got out of the pool, and called it into the resort bar for delivery by the pool. Dave continued to stroke those itchy areas on Barb’s body. Five minutes later, a waiter brought four glasses of wine to the swimmers. He set them on a nearby table and Barb hopped out of the pool signed the bill. The waiter didn’t blink or pay any attention to her nudity.

Barb made two trips and brought the wine glasses over to the others. Dave noted the glasses were acrylic – smart hotel. She sat again, this time with her sexy body snug against his. They leaned in together and kissed – once, twice, and then repeatedly.

When Dave looked, he noted that Trish and Jeff were also starting to make out. He was fondling her more natural breasts as they romanced each other. Jeff bent over and sucked on Trish’s nipples. Dave already knew that would make her very responsive and horny.

Dave asked, “You folks don’t happen to have some nice new lab tests, do you? We do, and if the arc of the evening keeps going as it is, it might be nice to establish up front that it can proceed without any other worries.”

Jeff looked up. “Yes. They’re in our suite. Thank you for asking and volunteering regarding that delicate subject. Let’s finish our wine and then why don’t you come and visit us. We have a bar in our room, too.”

The two couples, now definitively rearranged and swapped, cuddled, stroked, touched, and stimulated everything they could without creating more of a stir for the hotel than they already had. When the wine glasses were empty, they exited the pool. Dave and Trish retrieved their test results and they walked to the other suite where Jeff and Barb welcomed them with refills for their glasses of wine and their own STD test results.

Barb and Trish had remained nude but wrapped in towels, even though they had to walk through the corridors of the resort in a couple of places. Jeff and Dave immediately shed their swim suits so they were also nude.

Barb took hold of Dave’s cock and looked very happy with what she’d found. “Oh, we’re going to have some fun tonight.”

Dave ran his fingers along Barb’s pussy. She was very wet and her labia were swollen indicating a high level of arousal and readiness.

As she pulled and gently twisted his cock, she said, “Yes, I’m fucking turned on thinking about fucking you. I hope you like oral sex, too?”

Dave didn’t answer her directly; he led her to the sofa in their living room and nudged her to sit and lie back. He had his mouth on her pussy a microsecond later.

Barb squirmed and writhed under his ministrations. At one point she said, “Jeff! Jeff, this man can eat pussy like no other – even the women we know. He’s giving me all sorts of little orgasmic tremors. I love this.”

“That’s nice honey,” Jeff replied. “My little blonde friend sucks cock like no other. I may have to stop her so my evening doesn’t end before anybody else’s.” Everybody laughed. Trish relented and stood beside him so he could finger her some more and paw at her tits. Her eyes rolled up into her head as he stroked fingers into her body.

Barb instructed Dave, “Sixty-nine with me.” The two rearranged on the plush carpeting so they were side-by-side with mouths and tongues doing sexual things to the other.

Dave had a devilish thought about five minutes later. He maneuvered slightly and proceeded to give The Experience to Barb. He coached her through his initial penetrations and explained that he wanted to bring her a lot of pleasure. She told him to go on.

Jeff and Trish watched Barb and Dave as he fingered her and they made out like Armageddon was about to descend on the earth.

Barb had a heavy G-spot orgasm, but Dave explained there was more. She went spastic and shook as the large climax associated with the A-spot orgasm overtook her body. She blacked out for about two minutes.

Dave was kissing her and cradling her stacked naked body to his when she awoke. Barb gasped, “Oh, fuck. That was … the best orgasm I’ve ever had.” She looked at her husband getting ready to fuck Trish on a nearby loveseat.

She turned back to Dave and whispered, “I love you. I sure hope … I can’t say more with Jeff here.” She whispered her words and then pulled Dave to her for more kisses.

“Fuck me. Fuck me hard and I’ll love you forever.”

Dave got between Barb’s legs. She took hold of his shaft, stoked it several times to ensure hardness, and then worked her pussy onto his shaft from her supine position. “Oh, God, this is sooooo good. Make love to me.”

Jeff asked, “Barb, you doing okay?”

“Yes. This man gave me the best orgasm ever. He’s making me cum every minute or two. I love him. I still love you, though. He feels so good inside me – big and deep and stretching me in just the right way. How’re you doing?”

“Trish is great, too. She has a snapping pussy. I think she’s eating me alive starting with my cock in her tight love box.” Trish giggled.

The sounds of exertion filled the room.

Trish gasped, “Oh, baby, you fill me so well. Push that cock into me.” Trish had told Dave how she’d studied how to be an expert at ‘dirty talk’ because it helped make her a sought-after actress in the porn industry.

Jeff replied, “You’re eating my cock, sweetheart. I love your pussy. It’s so smooth and stimulating.”

Barb made sounds of pleasure, “Oh, God, another. That’s about ten you’ve given me including the BIG one.”

Dave said, “Some of my friends call the big one The Experience. It is an A-spot orgasm. You can look it up. It’s a hidden and very sensitive erogenous zone on a woman’s body.”

Barb asked, “Is Trish your wife?”

“No. Girlfriend. My ten wives are at home in Florida.”

There was a long silence, punctuated only by the sounds of flesh slapping together from each of the sofas in the room.

Barb asked in a low tone, “Do you sing?”

Dave chuckled to himself. He’d been discovered. “Matter of fact, I do.” He leaned in and kissed Barb.

“Publicly?”

“Often. I sang to eighteen thousand fans in Las Vegas three nights ago. This Saturday will be to fourteen thousand at the state fair grounds. If you’re here, I can give you tickets.”

“Jeff. Jeff, honey. I’m being fucked by somebody famous.”

Jeff was gasping for air as he came inside Trish. Trish had also crested and was sighing her approval. “Mmmmmmmmmmm! Oh, what a great fuck.”

Barb crested again. “Oh, fuck. This is great … better than great. Yes, I want to hear you sing. We’ll stay over. I hope you’ll fuck me again and again, too.”

Dave said, “Let me tell you about the parties that take place after our concert. You may want to join us.”