All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 11 Ch. 31-34 - End'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 3 years ago

We were wondering if they’d show up at some future date and here they are! We are hoping this is the start of some new adventures in Circle life in book 12.

We are looking forward to their new adventures in the near future. Please keep writing!!

Much love from Lance, Roxy and Bev💜⭕️

ag2507ag2507about 3 years ago

The Gift that keeps on giving - no need to stop yet - and time to publish a new Dramatis Personae.

A

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Are you really going to stop beating this dead horse? God Almighty, write a different story!

amritaloveramritaloverabout 3 years ago
Thanks Again!

Many thanks for extending this great storyline. I look forward to Book 12.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 3 years ago
Waiting for book 12

Please don't make us wait too long

nwiannwianalmost 3 years ago

Just read all of this now and would love to know that you areplanning/writing book 12 in the mean time i will start on the 105 chapters of your Billionaire series lol

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed all the different activities by the different characters. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the next book.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Well I for one have enjoyed this story and can't wait for the next book.....keep beating this horse as there is lots of stamina left in it.......manny of his finds need to be followed an I would love to hear more about him and all 10 wives and at least I would bet 3 more wives. 2 at least......thanks for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; I'm sorry but this has gone on far, far too long, it's now boringly repetitious, you write good, sexy stories, but it's time to end this now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES