All Comments on 'Loosening up Deborah'

by Loveslut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cathycantoocathycantooalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next one, well done.

Can't wait till Deborah switches and does her husband to get even for the cam show...

LoveslutLoveslutalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Good idea, thanks for the comment it means a lot xx

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago
Looking forward to Part 2

I'm looking forward to finding out how the visit to the club goes. I have one critique, though. Please get an editor for it because, while the writing itself is very good, the mechanics are awful. There is no discernible sentence structure. Comma splices, run-on sentences, and other major flaws abound. That said, I still want to read more because, with the right proofreading, it should be fantastic. I hope I didn't offend you with my critique, but I just want to see a good story like this be the best it can be so we can all enjoy it that much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great idea

and good writing. The structure is significantly better than most of the stories on here, so don't worry too much. Looking forward to part 2. Fill in your bio for us.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
more fab

one lucky sister hope tom is grafull for your help your sex mixes looking forward to ch 2 yours leann xx

LoveslutLoveslutalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks Leann5red, part 2 & 3 of the trilogy are now on here ready to read,

1) Loosening up Deborah

2) A lesson from Deborah

3) Deborah & Alexis play!!

Thanks for reading xx LS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mean

She treated her sister like trash, even after her sister demonstrated her willingness to loosen up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok, I know this is fiction...

...for the sake of eroticism but the whole thing was just too quick.

I know from experience that making someone do something that is against their convictions is a time consuming thing; two of my partners had been brainwashed by religion into believing that anything but missionary position was a sin (it took nearly two weeks before one of them would have sex with me with the light on).

A third partner, my cousin (who was fine with us being closely related, just not so sure about having 'outrageous' sex) in fact, really wanted to be less uptight; she wanted me to loosen her up and I wanted to, so we tried drink, we tried drugs, we even tried hypnosis but the thing that did it in the end was going to Ibiza (where no one knew us) and having sex on a beach - with me comfort talking her into only focusing on me and what I was doing to her, nothing else - surrounded by a large crowd of mainly drunk revellers! By that point we had been trying for four months, and having finally let her monster free we spent the rest of our holiday celebrating - we had threesomes, she went with other girls, we became part of orgies, she cage-danced naked, she won a wet tshirt competition and stripped off completely to parade on the stage in front of hundreds. We still get together, sometimes with her boyfriend, and she tells me we always will in thanks for what I did for her.

For some reason I seem to go for girls who will be hard work, but they are possibly more fun than the easy lay; the easy lay will tell you no whilst opening her legs for you, but the reluctant girl (usually) is more fun after you have got her to the peak and she realises what she has been missing.

I now have four regular lady friends who will happily join me (singularly and in twos and, once, threes) and two boys (yes, I was the reluctant one there, but once I got over my own disinclination I loved it) and my private life is fun.

Summing up: my experience tells me that you will not turn someone around, from shy and reluctant church mouse to raving cock monster, just by getting them drunk in the space of a few hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous