All Comments on 'Loosing It To a Guy'

by sissyboi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Small but critical detail

It's LOSE not LOOSE. I normally let errors like that go, but when it's the title of your fic, you really need to pay a little more attention to proper word usage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Advertisement

comment about the steam room was that there were glory holes and whatever you desired happened there.First time,i hab been experimenting with candles up my arse,but i wanted the real thing,anonymously.Paid my money,took the locker,undressed,wrapped the towel around me,had a look around,saw the steam room,was caressed but walked away,watched in a room as a guy sat down on a large cock,too public for me,but i went hard,then saw the rooms with holes in the wall,there was lube,i applied,and turned around my arse at the hole,didnt wait long,a hand came through,felt my balls,then ran his fingers to my arse,twirling it around, then finally pushing his finger in me.My cock was hard,he pulled his finger away,to be replaced by hard heat,his cock,i leaned slightly forward,positioning his cock at my hole,and that was how i lost my anal virginity,as he pushed slowly into me,then with slight backward and forward movements fucked my arse,until i felt his warmth fill my hole.He pulled out,i was so horny,i went to the public room,sat down,an older guy sucked my cock,then turned and sat down on it.i hammered in to him as guys watched, making him shoot his cumm high into the air as i filled his tight bottom.i am a regular now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She had more than once slipped two fingers into her pussy and made me lick her juices off, telling me that is what I am missing. God, he pussy juice tasted so good, but I was determined to take it from a guy first, I'd never have forgiven myself it I caved in an just fucked Clare because she was the easy option.

--------

what a horrible friend clare is_ knowing he wants something and trying to tempt him into something else.

and how exactly does a girl MAKE a guy suck her pussy juiced fingers?

why would he want to ruin the memory of his first gay experience by having a hetero experience right after- that takes away from the specialness of the man/man encounter cause it's diluted with the stupid girl. plus not only did you make him a bottom for the man but he was also basically clare's bitch too- doing what she said, who she said, etc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous