Lora Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will be nice..."

"Lora, can I spend a small part of my bonus on buying a dinner for two? I am really excited about our success today..."

"Sean, on one condition! I know that you live alone, so my hunch is that you haven't eaten a home meal for a long time. If you don't have a better plan for next Saturday, come to my apartment at 12:30 for lunch. I am not the greatest cook, but my mom taught me how to make some dishes that you may like... Are there specific ingredients that you hate or allergic to?!..."

"Girl, don't get me wrong... I invite you to dinner because you did a great job today. And... because I like you. You don't need to feel obligated to return the favor..."

"Sean, I thought of you as a smarter man than that... I am not doing it because I 'feel obligated'. I... Like you too!"

Sigh, "OK Lora. Let's wrap up here. I have one more meeting at 3 pm with an old customer. How about I'll pick you up at 6:30 pm? Do you like Sea food?"

"I love good Sea food... I'll be ready on time. Thank you..."

I knocked on Lora's door at 6:35 pm.

Lora opened the door and looked radiant...again.

She wore a blue skirt with a simple white blouse that accentuated her ample breasts. Her hair was untied, reaching her shoulders, framing nicely her pretty face. She looked almost like a teen ager...

"Excuse me miss, are you Lora's daughter?!..."

Smiling at me, "When I dress comfortably, I often hear that I look younger than my age..."

"Dear girl, you already knew that you go to a dinner with an ancient guy! Are you trying to show up as my grandchild?..."

"Sean, You are tall and very handsome. I think that you look younger than your age too!..."

It was one of the 3 best Sea food restaurants in town. Luckily, it was a weekday, because on weekends guests reserve weeks in advance...

A tip under the table and we were seated in a quiet, somewhat darker corner. A lit candle and a red rose added a romantic atmosphere.

Lora whispered, "I like this place. I hope the food is good..."

"Lora, the menu has so much variety, that I think you'll find something you like. And 3 months ago the chef was chosen as one of the 10 best in the country..."

"Sean, I am impressed... I hope you are not going to spend all your bonus on my dinner..."

Sighing, "That's OK Lora, after paying for your dinner, I may need fast in the next 2 days so my bank account won't get frozen..."

Lora smiling, "Are you ever serious? How can you be so charming all the time?... You are such a great catch... I do not understand how come you are not hitched yet..."

Seriously, "I haven't found a woman who I thought would make me as happy as my former wife when we were still fond of each other..."

Apologetically, "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"That's OK. But then I can ask you a similar question. What kind of relationship you have with a boyfriend who is so far apart and you hardly see?!..."

"Well, I wasn't completely straight with you before... Actually, I realized that he and I have different goals in life and he was too childish for me, so we ended our relationship amicably..."

"Lora, you mentioned that I am a 'catch'. But I think that you are a much better 'catch' than me - You are young, very pretty, very smart and successful for your age. You are about to embark very fast on the road to success..."

Lora looked me in the eye and caressed my hand on the table, "Sean, I hope that you really mean it..."

I don't know what went over me. I had the urge to caress her hand... to hug her... to kiss her...

I could barely hold back!

The waitress saved the day by showing up. "Did you guys decide what you want?"

Lora ordered the crab cakes with rice and steamed vegetables. I took a grouper with boiled potatoes and asked for a bottle of Sauvignon blanc to go with it.

Everything was delicious!

We finished with lemon meringue pie and banana foster.

We ate quietly. Every now and then I saw from the corner of my eye Lora glancing at me for a second or two.

After giving my credit card, Lora smiled at me, "Sean, you were right, the meal was amazing! I am really full..."

I paid and we drove to Lora's apartment.

I exited the car and opened the door on her side. She tried to get out, but stumbled. I caught her in time.

"My knight with the shining armor..." She whispered.

I wasn't sure if the wine was responsible for her almost slipping. I accompanied her to the door.

"Sean, I need to drink strong coffee after the dinner, are you interested?..."

"Lora, I'd love to, but I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Sean, thank you very much for the dinner and the pleasant company. I just want to tell you something. I noticed how you looked at me during the dinner. Don't be shy... I promise not to bite... I'll go home a drink coffee by myself... Will you, please, at least kiss me?..."

I hugged her, kissed her soft lips and seconds later ran to my car shouting, "I'll see you tomorrow at work."

The rest of the week I tried to behave normally at work, but my heart was torn.

Lora did not show any emotions, but our occasional glancing at each other revealed the tension we both felt.

On Friday afternoon Lora said, "Sean, don't forget about our lunch tomorrow at my place. Is 12:30 OK?"

"The time is not a problem. Are you sure?..."

"Sean, I am more sure than anything I've done until now in this town..."

Ch. 3.

Friday night I hardly slept.

I woke up sweating after dreaming about Lora opening her front door to me... naked...

In the morning I showered, shaved, wore nice simple clothes and bought a bouquet of pink roses.

Lora opened her door dressed in jeans and a TEE shirt as well as an apron.

"Sorry Sean, I was on the phone with mom. Lunch will be ready in 10 minutes. Please sit in the living room and watch TV..."

The living room was across the kitchen.

My focus alternated between a football game and Lora's graceful movements in the kitchen.

"Sean, I am ready now. Please, join me here."

Lora made pasta primavera... I love this dish!

"It's wonderful! How did you guess that I'd like it?..."

"Actually, I didn't guess at all... In the party I asked Lizzy what were your favorite foods... She was very nice and actually told me a lot about you... Including that you like Riesling with the pasta, so I bought a bottle."

"Lora, I knew that you were a very nice person, but you didn't have to do it for me... Even without this amazing lunch I already told the others on the board that you were a special asset and we'd be lucky if we convinced you to stay with us for years to come..."

"Sean dear, Please tell me how much time you plan to pretend and resist?... You know well that right now the last thing on my mind is work!... I WANT YOU!!! Don't you find me attractive?... On purpose I dressed up as casual as I could, so you don't run away once I open the door, but if you want... I'll do it right now..."

I hugged her, "Lora, you are a wise young lady. We both know that me being your father's age is a recipe for failure in most relationships. I admit it, I find you VERY attractive and I am... fond of you, but don't you think we need to use our brains before jumping into something that may eventually lead to a heartbreak?..."

"Sean, your biggest problem is that you think and talk too much instead of doing the right thing! Kiss me right now or I am going to scream until my neighbors show up!..."

She was leaning on the wall, smiling at me. I looked at Lora's pretty face and... gave up.

I approached her, lifted her chin up and kissed her gently.

"At last," she mumbled.

I French kissed her and her lips opened up for me. My tongue invaded her mouth and met hers.

She sucked my tongue and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

My hands wrapped her body and started caressing her back.

My cock began stirring in it's cage.

"Sean, wait a second. Let me take off the apron and clean the table. I'll be back in 10.

I sat in front of the TV and stared at it dozing for few moments.

When I opened my eyes, Lora was standing by me, dressed... in a transparent gown with nothing underneath!

"Sean, will you please take me to bed?!..."

"Lora darling, you know that I want it at least as much as you want it... Are you REALLY sure?..."

"Sean, do you want me to rape you right here, or you be nice and come with me to bed?!..."

I lifted her body and carried her as per her directions to the bedroom.

The curtains were on, making the room slightly dark. Two candles were lit on both sides of the bed.

"Now you see, I planned to seduce you after lunch..."

"Dear girl, you are not fair... How can a poor man resist such a stunning woman?..."

Lora had a devilish look on her face. She didn't bother answering.

She removed her gown and stood naked, leaning on the back wall, gazing at me...

My pole was pushing the front of my pants, threatening to tear them apart...

"Sean, we don't want your pants to rip...Let me help you..."

She knelt in front of me and cautiously unzipped my tented pants.

Feeling free at last, my dick jumped forward and up, almost hitting Lora's face.

"Oh my God! What a beauty... It's circumcised... and big... and hard... May I?..."

Her small hand could not wrap around it completely, so she used both hands to slowly go up and down, while admiring it with her eyes.

A drop of precum appeared on top.

"Sean, your member is naughty... Let me find out how it will respond to my tongue..."

She licked the tip. "Buddy, you taste good!"

Then she stood up, turned her rear to me and sexily swayed her tushy on her way to bed.

I undressed in a hurry and lied by her side, hypnotized by her young body. She closed her eyes.

Her long neck felt so smooth... My hand descended to her perfect C-cup breast that only minimally sagged under it's weight... Her flat tummy... The navel was pierced with a small ring decorated by a blue stone... Her bald cunt was protruding upward, as if inviting me to explore it... And those shapely legs...

"Sean, I waited too long already... We'll have time to make love later... Please, I want you to fuck me hard!"

Actually, my cock was ready to do just that... So now that my upper brain got a permission...

Without fanfare I spread Lora's legs and checked her pussy. It was dripping wet...

I shoved my engorged organ all the way to her cervix and paused for a moment.

Her breathing stopped and a couple of seconds later resumed at a faster rate.

I started pounding her cunt in a hard but slow pace, while kneading her tit and lightly pinching her hard nipple.

Lora pulled my thighs into her and began whimpering.

"Is this what you wanted?" I whispered.

"YE...yes...! Fuck me har... harder! I am dying!!!" Her sounds became loud screams.

I was afraid that the neighbors will be alarmed by the noise and I French kissed her, muffling the high pitched sounds...

All of a sudden she gasped and her body jolted up followed by uncontrolled shivering.

She was literally crying into my mouth...

I gradually increased the pounding of her tortured pussy, pinching roughly her rubbery nipples.

Her orgasm became true convulsions. I could barely keep her from falling off the bed...

And I was so close to cumming...

At the last minute I pulled it out and with a loud groan I erupted over her tummy.

The first 3 jets covered her breast and navel area, while the last 3 decorated her lower tummy and love button.

Then I moved sideways, hugged her warm still periodically quivering body, and covered both of us with the thin blanket.

Lora lied supine with her eyes shut and a minor smile on her face...

"Sean, you were awesome! This is exactly what I needed after months of deprivation!"

Then she opened her eyes, "But why didn't you cum inside of me? I'd love to feel you deposit your juice in me..."

"Lora dear, I was so aroused, that I forgot to ask you about protection... I know for sure that I do not have STD, but I didn't want to take the chance that you'd get pregnant if you were not with an IUD or on the pill..."

Lora kissed me, "You are so sweet... I have an IUD, so next time just do what feels right..."

"Lora, you are perfect... I still don't get it, what are you doing in bed with somebody like me?!..."

"Oh, shut up!... I think that I fell in love with you on our first day together..."

12