Lora Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Is she the same Lora?
1.7k words
4.64
3.6k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

Ch 4.

It was difficult for Lora and me to behave like 2 colleagues after our last encounter.

As much as I tried, Jean sniffed it immediately.

"Sean, tell you protégé to stop wearing the revealing clothes and ogling you like she wants to devour you... And you too refrain from behaving like a hungry cat when she is around... Look, at home you guys can do whatever you want with each other, but over here it may become a subject of gossip that will damage your flawless reputation! More importantly, I do not want my boss to go in front of a disciplinary committee!..."

I smiled and hugged jean, "OK mother, we'll be more careful..."

After work later that day Lora and I drove to my house. I told her about my discussion with Jean.

She blushed, "Sean, I am so sorry... I didn't want to cause troubles..."

"Lora, you didn't do anything wrong. But we need to remember that intimate relationships between 2 workers in the same department may be illegal, or at least highly non recommended..."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Sean, you are the smart one. Tell me what to do..."

"First and foremost, go back to your more conservative work attire. Wear suits as much as possible. If they are in the laundry, have decent dresses or a skirt and a blouse. A jacket may be appropriate as well..."

"It's an interesting situation. First time that I showed up in less conservative clothes... You know, you could barely see 10% of my cleavage, you looked very happy... And now we go back to the stone age! Sir, shall I wear a Burka?!..."

I laughed, "Dear girl, I love to see you dressed nicely or even in the nude... But as long as we work together in the same office, anything you wear that is considered too sexy will lead to a lot of unnecessary tension! We need to learn to overcome our mutual affection at work!..."

"You are so cute when you are serious... Sean, I know that you right. I changed the way I dressed up so that you'll be proud of me, but I'll go back to my old-nun clothes..."

"That's good. But I promise you that IF we stay together... The 'if' is dependent on YOU, because I think that I fell for you already... Anyway, we'll have a lot of opportunities to enjoy outside of work, where you can dress anyway you like. For example, in 10 days there is an exhibition in Toronto that I have to attend. I can bring an assistant or secretary with me. My original intention was to bring with me Sarah, but if you are nice to me... I might reconsider..."

Lora laughed loudly, "Are you talking about the old bitch that everybody hates? Did you mean the secretary who cannot type and her computer skills are equal to my expertise in the Chinese language?!..."

"Well, at least she dresses conservatively..."

"Sean, I love you... Stop the BS! Any idea how's the weather in Toronto these days and how busy we are going to be? I can look at attractions in the area and we'll visit them during our free time. Of course, if you decide to be extremely nice to me, I may help you sell our products..."

"Lora, I absolutely want you there with me to demonstrate and explain our products to potential customers!"

"Love, I know that. But like every other young girl who learned over the years that men lose their upper brain once they are in front of an attractive girl, I think that my help may be beyond 'explaining how the device works'..."

I chuckled, "You devil! How did you become such a conniving person? Is it genetic?"

"Not at all. My parents in Iowa taught me that 'Honesty is the best policy'. But then I realized that there is a big difference between ideals and reality... One needs to use 'extra skills' in order to succeed in life..."

"You are too wise for your young age! We'll talk about it later... So put it on your calendar - 4 days in Toronto, starting next Wednesday!"

"Yes boss! "

Ch 5.

"What is on the menu for... right now?..."

"I'll let YOU choose... A dinner in a good restaurant sounds good... The new James Bond movie is another option. Unless you are tired and want to relax and watch TV..."

"Sean, if I am the one to choose... I want Chinese food delivered to us at your house and we can relax... Sorry, I misspoke, stay at home..."

Giggling, "You are insatiable!..."

"Well... I don't see that you are are too bothered by it..."

I kissed her softly on her pouty lips. "You are a wonderful lady..."

The Chinese food was simple and tasty. We shared orange chicken, beef broccoli and eggrolls.

With our tummy full we sat in front of the TV to watch a movie on Netflix. Lora chose the movie 'Chloe'. I didn't remember ever seeing it, so I agreed.

Twenty minutes into the movie it became interesting. It's about an older couple in Toronto, where the wife suspects her music professor husband to cheat on her with his young students. All 3 main characters played very well and the movie combined suspense with erotic parts.

Lora sat by me on the loveseat with her head leaning on my shoulder and her hand resting on my thigh.

As the erotic parts continued, Lora's hand began trailing up and down along my upper leg.

The part with young Amanda Seyfried seducing Liam Neeson was hot and my cock began to stir, tenting my pants. I said nothing.

Lora became somewhat restless herself. Her hand was now caressing my thigh from knee to groin and back.

As she approached my groin the third time, her palm met my bulge.

Lora stared at my groin and massaged it lightly, "I think that the movie is giving us a strong signal 'Go fuck and return to see the rest of the movie when you are done...'. Am I right, lover?..."

"Lora, the idea that young Amanda seduces an older Liam remind you of our age difference?..."

"No Sir, I simply wish to feel your heavy body crushes mine with your hot rod forces it's way into my privates... Any other questions?... Or you are going to give up and do what comes naturally to a man with stiff cock?..."

"Girl, you are so demanding... I am the adult here. What will happen if I decide one day to relinquish my controls and... ravage your young gorgeous body?..."

"Sean, your talk makes me even more horny... Isn't it time to actually do what you are so afraid to do?!..."

I watched Lora's face carefully. She was dead serious wanting me to (almost?) 'rape' her!

I ripped Lora's blouse and tossed it on the floor. Then I lifted her C cup bra above her proud tits.

With 2 hand I shoved the skirt downward below her knees.

Lora was glancing at me with a Mona Lisa smile, waiting to see what I'd do next.

Half a minute later Lora was totally nude.

I closed the gap between us, pulled her blond hair and kissed hard her luscious lips.

My hand found her breast ready... The hard darker nipple begging for my mouth.

"Is this what you want?..."

"Master, that's a promising beginning..."

I pulled Lora to my bathroom and leaned her against the sink facing the mirror.

I disrobed myself in a world record speed. My hand creeped to her pussy, finding it soaked.

My hard pole was inside of her less than a minute later with my left hand tweaking her nipple.

Lora's head bent downward and she closed her eyes...

I pulled her blond hair, lifting her head up again. "No girl! You wanted to be taken roughly, so watch it!"

The doggy style pounding from the rear gave both of us a unique point of view through the mirror.

Her eyes were partly open and her lips spread. Soft moans were barely heard.

Lora's breathing quickened and she screamed, "Harder! H A R D E R!!!"

I increased the pace and then spanked her right buttock hard. She gasped.

I continued fucking the hungry bitch, while alternating spankings between the right and left cheek.

Lora's whimpering sounds became louder and her body began shivering.

The lady was ready for the finale!...

I stopped hitting her and moved my hand to her front.

I pinched her clit a couple of times before her convulsions started.

Her cunt was impaled on my engorged tool, keeping her lower body anchored. But her upper body trembled uncontrollably like a leaf in the wind.

My cock continued it's unrelenting assault on her pussy.

My left hand was roughing her ample tit and the other one I moved in front of Lora's face, shoving my thumb into her open mouth.

Lora's lips wrapped around the thumb, muffling her loud sounds.

"Bitch, is this enough for you?!..."

Between her barely understood words I heard "N... no... N O!!!"

"OK, you asked for it!"

I turned her around and lifted her body on top of the shelf by the sink with her legs on my shoulders.

My erect prick, that did not get satisfied yet, found it's way into her expanded tunnel and rammed into her at full force.

My right hand was now crushing her tortured boob, while my left searched for her anus.

This position is not ideal for what I was aiming for, but Lora's leaning backwards against the mirror facilitated it...

I lubed a finger with her vagina's liquid and inserted it into her puckered hole.

Lora's body jumped up and her second climax began taking over.

The finger in her ass was rubbing against my cock and it triggered my own path to heaven.

With a massive groan my cock spewed it's hot lava inside her hungry hole.

It felt like there was no ending to the amount of semen I deposited in her cunt...

I was spent...

I carried Lora to bed, spooned with her and minutes later we were sleeping like babies.

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers