Lora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what if I don't feel like it?"

"I see that I failed to teach you manners. No worries. If Shakespeare could write about taming the shrew, I am confident that I'll be able to do the same with you. I love you, but it's time for you to learn your place. For the last time, remove your clothes and lie on the bed ready to serve me!"

"I don't think so..."

I grabbed Lora by her hands, turned her around, forcefully lowered her skirt and panties, sat on a chair that I prepared before, and put her on my lap, "And now bitch, it's time to learn something new. It's called 'How to obey your Daddy'. The learning may hurt, but you earned it fair and square."

I finished and my palm hit her round cheek hard. Her breath stopped, but she stayed quiet. I slapped the other cheek harder. She sighed.

"Good. I like it when you don't complain. It means that you learn your new place here. Eight additional strokes and your initial lesson will be over." I continued spanking her, alternating between her cheeks, gradually doing it harder. Toward the last ones, Lora started whimpering.

Once I was done with the last one I announced, "Your tushie is red and raw. You may struggle sitting on it for a couple of days, but it will serve as a reminder that from now on I am Daddy and you are my bitch. You'll do what I tell you and be happy to fulfill all my needs. As I mentioned before, I do not want to pretend anymore, so if you want to leave and never see me again, do it now. Otherwise, you better understand that the rules have changed."

I glanced at her. She was standing with her palms on her reddish ass cheeks and her head down. She didn't move an inch.

"I repeat, remove your clothes and be on my bed in 30 seconds or I'll have to hit you again!"

She turned slowly with her hands still covering her aching butt. Did I see a hint of a smile on her face?... She undressed and was on her back after 45 seconds.

"This is the last time I tolerate your subordination. Next time you'll be punished more severely! Now spread your legs wide. I want to see your pussy!

She slowly moved both legs sideways. I came closer and touched her cunt. It was soaked!

"Bitch, instead of suffering you enjoyed your punishment! Well, next time I'll be using a large wooden spoon or the whip I bought for you. Capisce?"

She whispered, "Yes sir..."

I blurted, "Didn't I tell you to call me Daddy from now on?"

She gazed at me and whispered, "Yes Daddy."

"Better! Now you stay the way you are and don't move. I want to drink your nectar before shoving my cock inside your filthy vagina and then fuck you until I cum. You better stay still or else..."

I climbed over her still body and descended between her shapely thighs. Her moist cunt was glistening, revealing her arousal state. I licked her labia savoring her tasty discharge. She moaned and her body quivered.

"Bitch, what didn't you understand about not moving without my permission?"

"Sorry, Daddy. I'll be better next time..."

My lips latched onto her inner folds, milking as much juice as I could. God I loved the taste! A louder moan came from her mouth, but this time her body did not react. Then my tongue fluttered over her clit lightly touching her ultra-sensitive organ. Lora groaned and her leg muscles extended, trying hard to keep the rest of her body from moving. I continued assaulting her love bud. When I felt that she was about to cum, I stopped and held her hands tight.

She whispered desperately, "Daddy, please, let me cum. I can't take it anymore. I'll do whatever you want, just allow me to climax..."

"No girl! You may orgasm if and only when you get my permission. And you didn't deserve it yet! We both know that deep down you are just a cheap slut who pretends to be a nice young lady. A slut can wait until her master is satisfied. Then, and ONLY THEN she may have her fun too. I am going to fuck you now, but I warn you - It's for MY pleasure. You are not allowed to climax before I say you can! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!..."

I could hardly hear her, "Yes Master Daddy..."

Seconds later I was kneeling with her legs above my shoulders and my penis lightly touching her entrance. Lora knew full well what comes next and held her breath. My cock charged into her unprotected pussy like an elephant in a China store, ignoring any potential obstacle and pushing hard against her cervix.

She let out a scream and then her superficial breathing resumed. I pulled back and once more rammed it deep down into her hidden crevices.

All of a sudden Lora's body jolted up and began shuddering as a massive orgasm enveloped her body. I kept my big cock inside her cunt, held tightly her hands sideways, and crushed her torso with mine, in an attempt to prevent her from moving.

She cried, "Daddy, please, don't stop... I need to cum. PLEASE, OH, GOD!... If I can't move I'll die. P L E A S E!!!"

"Listen you miserable slut, YOUR climax is the last thing on my mind right now. I said that I cum first and you disobeyed your Master. It's time to change things around here!"

I went to a nearby dresser, pulled ropes that I prepared before, and without much fanfare tied each ankle to the different bedpost. Then I pulled her arms above her head and did the same to her hands. As I was doing it she was staring at me with her eyes showing her agony. I couldn't care less! I had a task to complete and everything else would wait...

Once she was immobile lying supine with her legs spread wide on my bed, I mounted her body and rested on my knees on both sides of her tummy. My hands started kneading her gorgeous tits, slowly advancing toward her rock-hard nipples. She groaned and her eyes reflected her fear of not knowing what my next move be. I pinched a nipple hard and my mouth bit softly her other nipple.

"Daddy, it hurts... Do it if you want but insert something in my cunt. Why do you torture me?!..."

"Your orgasm interests me like last year's rain. First, you need to show me your devotion to Daddy and suck me until I cum. If I enjoyed it, and it's a big IF, I might let you cum too. I hate misunderstandings, so repeat to me the new rules in this house. I want to hear in detail everything you comprehended.

She spoke in a very low voice, "Master, I am to give you a satisfying oral, swallow your seed, and thank you for allowing me to taste your tasty juices. Then I am to admit that I am Daddy's slut, and beg for him to permit me to orgasm as well..."

I smiled at Lora and caressed her cheek, "You see how easy it was to SAY the right thing? Now you need to DO it right and Daddy will be happy with you!"

I moved up a notch on my knees, with the head of my pole rising in front of her face. She tried to lift her head to reach the mushroomed head, but the tight ropes prevented her from reaching it.

She looked at me with her eyes pleading for help. I chuckled and used my hand to tilt my prick toward her lips. The mouth opened wide and engulfed the head. Her wet tongue welcomed me inside as her mouth gradually moved to accept more of it inside. The mere sight of her pretty lips around my cock was a powerful aphrodisiac and my member engorged further, filling her small mouth with hard meat.

Watching Lora's mouth wrapped around my cock made me extremely horny and my pending climax was fast approaching, "Baby, here it comes! Suck your Daddy hard and be ready for your energy drink. And remember that a good slut never spills a drop!"

A few seconds later I felt my spunk rushing through my urethra and jetting into Lora's pharynx. She was ready and immediately began swallowing rope after rope. Once I was done she let my penis out with a plop. I stayed in the same position for a while, noticing that a late drop of cum emerged from the hole of my deflating organ. With my eyes focused on my cock, I signaled to her. She smiled and her tongue licked it greedily. She mumbled, "Daddy, I love your energy drink! It's full of proteins and vitamins. I hope I did well this time, sir..."

My hand caressed her hair, "Yes girl, I think that we are on the right path to understanding each other. And as long as you obey everything I say, learn to enjoy serving all my needs, I'll be nice too."

Subsequently, I aimed my soft prick at her lips and said, "Baby, your expert mouth has proven to be great at erecting my cock. Use it to lift it one more time and you'll get YOUR wish."

She smiled at me, "With pleasure, Master." Her lips accommodated my organ, and it began expanding again in no time.

Before meeting Lora I had to wait for at least half an hour before mounting a second erection, but she proved to be much better than the other girls, and the long delay was no longer needed when HER mouth took over...

In less than a minute my pecker was ready to pounce. It was a great feeling to know that I had a free hand, or in this case, a free cock, to use it the way I felt... Lora became my sub, and I could use my newly acquired power the way I wished. My tumescent prick invaded her pussy and began pounding her tight tunnel hard, gradually increasing both the rate and intensity.

Lora was so aroused that it took her literally seconds to climax. Her tied arms and legs were too restricted to allow her to move much, while her mouth alternated between whimpering and mumbling, "Daaaaddy, you are sooooo goood to meee... OH, GOOOOD!... Fuck mee haaarder!!!"

Since it was my second climax in a row, it took me 20 minutes before I orgasmed. During the whole time, I was plowing into her tortured cunt hard and fast while massaging her fantastic tits and rubbing her clit. Lora underwent through status orgasmic, and started recovering only after I ejaculated! I was in heaven!...

When we were done, we rested for an hour before going to the shower. Then we moved back to bed.

I watched her pretty face and asked, "Lora dear, why did I have to find out on my own that you love to be dominated? Why didn't you tell me about it?"

She grinned, "But I did tell you. Who do you think the message on my computer screen was for?"

"That was an emergency and you forgot to turn off your computer..."

"You are wrong my love. Since you never understood my previous hints, I designed a plot. My father has some orthopedic and vision issues but he never had chest pains. I pretended to rush to his side knowing that sooner or later you'll be in front of my laptop and reading what I scribbled. After all, you used to be my teacher and you'd be curious...

"Girl, you opened a Pandora's box. Now that I know your secret fantasy and learned to enjoy the power it gives me, I intend to use it. A lot! So I'll be your Daddy and Master, while you will be my baby sub and favorite slut. You'll obey every order without a fuss or I'll have to punish you harshly! Do you get it?"

"NO!..."

12