Another Saturday Night Pt. 01

Story Info
She doesn't like white guys and takes it out on him.
12.6k words
4.72
25.4k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

The idea for the story was given to me from a black lady who emailed. I emailed her to ask permission to use her name and haven't heard back, therefore I'm not going to list her username out of respect for her privacy. I hope she reads and likes it.

Be forewarned. There are no gargantuan size dicks, ultra large breasts with one-inch nipples, hot babes or Adonis like men. The characters are normal everyday folks walking down any street, any day. This story could have gone in either IR or Romance, but, considering that it's about a black girl who thinks she doesn't like white guys and a white guy who doesn't understand black girls I chose to keep it in IR. There will likely be a comment or two about why race must be mentioned at all. It's quite simple, diverse cultures and colors are all around us, it's how we deal with that dynamic that counts. There is no sex to speak of in part one as the story builds. With that in mind I hope you find something that appeals to you in the story.

Another Saturday Night part one

It was one of those nights where sleep seemed to evade no matter what you did to find it. I succumbed to the aggravation around 12:30 and went to the porch. After sitting with a cup of hot chocolate I smiled to myself and began singing a Brook Benton song, A Rainy Night in Georgia. The rain was neither hard not soft, it was what I'd come to know as a steady soaker. Now and then there would be a burst of air bringing a mist across the porch and me. Considering it was still 72 degrees at one in the morning the occasional mist felt nice.

In moments like this I tended to reflect on life, where it had been, and where it was now. The high school years were simple and fun, I had avoided most of the pitfalls of teenage years and graduated with a 3.9 GPA. There was pressure from my folks to attend college, however it wasn't what I wanted. I'd grown up working with my dad in his garage door installation and repair business. It was my dad, two other guys and me. I chose to stay local, take a course in business management through the tech school and remain working with the family business.

I was 22 when I found the love of my life. I should say I became reacquainted with the love of my life. It may sound silly ,but we had gone steady in our freshman year of high school. She moved away that summer and I hadn't had any communication with her since. We met by chance at the county fair one fall, I was manning a booth advertising the business when a cute woman approached the table. She looked familiar but I couldn't place her. Standing at the table looking at me she smiled.

"Hello Leon. Other than getting older you haven't changed much, still handsome and sturdy. It's me, Louise Garner."

As my late mom was prone to say, "Coulda knocked me over with a feather."

I have no idea how long I stood with a grin on my face saying nothing until her words broke the barrier.

"What's the matter Leon, cat got yer tongue?"

I blurted out in a startled fashion, "Gosh. Louise, it's been so long. How are you these days and what brings you back to Junction City?"

"I'm fine, I'm back because I work here. I'm the new pharmacist at Lakewood Pharmacy over on, you guessed it, S. Lake Ave. Are you still with your dad's business?"

"I am. I work mostly in the office doing the books and such, but I go out when I'm not busy with that stuff. How long have you been in town?"

"Since June." She responded.

I scoffed, "You've been in town over two months, and this is the first I've seen you? What gives Louise?"

"Oh, you know how it goes. I needed to find a place to live and then move my junk. After that I mainly focused on my job, I had a lot to learn before Sid retired. If it makes you feel better, I came here today thinking I would probably find you in the business building. And I was right."

I needed a little more background. "Is your family still in Arizona?"

"Yes and no. We moved there because of mom's respiratory issues. In the end it didn't help, she died a few years after we moved there. Dad's still alive but in a care center, he had a stroke and never recovered. Paul is in the Navy, my older sister became a nurse, married a doctor and they have twin boys. With a girl due in December. Then there's me. I wanted to get back to the Midwest where there are four seasons and no 100 degree days."

"I'm kinda the same Lou, mom died in my sophomore year and dad's still in the business but he's running out of steam. I can't see him putting in these hours very much longer. We live together in the old house, that way I can keep an eye on him."

I made a bold decision at that point, "Do you have plans for later Louise?" I asked.

She looked down, shuffled her foot in the gravel and raised her head to face me, "Not if you have something in mind."

I couldn't hide the delight, I was so happy to hear those words that I answered immediately.

"I get off at five when Gabe takes over. How about we have some carny food and watch the demo derby?"

Her smile was as big as mine as she answered, "I noticed a new food truck named Lulu's. Is it any good?" I nodded. "Okay, let's meet there at five fifteen. I'm so glad I came, this is gonna be fun."

We ate and attended the demo derby but most of that time was spent talking. Who married who, where did so and so end up, how many kids did this one or that one have? Mostly things along that nature. As I walked with her to her car we bumped hands a few times but just kept on walking. She unlocked the door which I then opened for her.

Smiling she cooed, "You always were the chivalrous one. Thanks. Since the fair doesn't open until noon on Sunday do you think you might have time for breakfast with me? I cook a mean omelet and I'm sure I have some sausage links. I seem to remember a boy who absolutely loved sausage links."

I was both astonished and pleased that she remembered the little things, after all we'd only gone steady our freshman year. I reached out to softly take her hand in mind as I answered.

"I don't work the fair at all tomorrow. Now I have a question for you. Do you still like to fish?"

She cocked her head back slightly, "Mmm, I think so. Not much fishing in my life the past five or six years. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, if we hit the water early we'll probably catch some panfish and maybe a walleye or two. Then I'll take you to the Freighthouse for breakfast."

She chuckled, "The Freighthouse? Really? I haven't been there since, hmm, since we had breakfast there eon's ago. Sounds great. What time will you pick me up?"

Without giving her question any thought I spoke, "Is 5 too early?"

She slapped my arm, "Yes 5 is too early. I can do 6 but I'm not doing 5. And you're buying breakfast."

Our morning was relaxing and fun. The Walleye eluded us but by 8 o'clock we had three Bluegill, some Crappies and a half dozen Perch. Once fileted they would be plenty for a meal or two. Breakfast at the Freighthouse was like old home week for Louise. Once someone figured out who she was our table was constantly being visited by someone we'd gone to school with. I dropped her off at eleven with plans for me to pick her up at 8:30 that evening to watch the end of fair fireworks.

Walking to my car after the fireworks she took the initiative and reached for my hand. With her delicate hand nestled in mine we made our way through the parking lot. At the car I opened the door only to be surprised by a soft kiss. We didn't embrace, her hand was on my chest as we kissed and then she sat inside the car waiting for me to close the door. At her front door we kissed with our arms wrapped around one another. It felt perfect, as though all those years apart only made us closer. Standing back she smiled.

"Kind of reminds me of the times we would sneak under the bleachers and neck. I thought I was being so brave by letting you touch my breast on the outside of my blouse." Then she laughed. "Ah, the days of innocence."

I was laughing softly, "Yeah, we never did make it very far in our lessons of love did we?"

Her answer stunned me, "No, but we're older now."

Nothing more, just a short simple statement. Leaning forward she gave me a last kiss and turned to open the door.

"Now that you know where I live don't be a stranger. Here's my card, it has my work number, I wrote my cell on the back. Call me."

And like that she was gone. As I walked to my car I couldn't stop smiling. What a great day it had been, hell, what a great weekend it had been. As I drove I found myself wondering. Could we possibly pick it up where we left it seven years prior? Surely she's had boyfriends since then just as I'd had girlfriends. Yet somehow my romances never lasted. We'd get comfy, cozy and end up in bed but nothing ever seemed to cement us. Somehow it felt different with Louise, something special, I only hoped that she felt the same way.

I wasn't about to waste time and began courting her that very week. We graduated from kisses on the front step to make out sessions on her couch. I remember the first time she let me touch her bare breasts, it didn't take long after that for us to be half naked at times. Neither of us were virgins but it was her desire to wait for intercourse.

Her exact words were. "I want to do this right, I want you to marry me before you have me. Once the ring is on my finger, I'm all yours Leon."

And so it was, three and a half months after reconnecting she became Mrs. Leon Sanders. She didn't disappoint on our wedding night. From the moment she stepped from the bathroom in nothing but thigh high stayups and a sheer ankle length covering, my cock was stiff as a bar of steel. The light brown carpet matched the curtains and had such an inviting aroma I wanted to stay nestled face first between her legs for hours. She had other ideas as she pushed me down and mounted like an experienced bronc rider. Both of us were physical wrecks by morning, laughing about how neither of us had ever gone three times in an 8 hour stretch before.

Life was good, our weekends were filled with activities, we were happy and ready to begin a family after a few years. Sadly that would never be. Louise was seven months pregnant with our first when a junkie walked into the pharmacy demanding narcotics. When she wouldn't unlock the cabinet he shot her, pistol whipped the old lady working with Louise and threatened to end her life as he had Louise if she didn't open the cabinet. He was apprehended and received a sentence of 60 years with no chance of parole. I felt it was a small price for all the carnage he had perpetrated, had it been up to me he'd have been hanged in the town square.

These were the nights I dreaded, nights when I thought about not only losing the love of my life but our unborn son as well. The rain had begun to subside as I stood and made my way back inside. I was tired enough that I felt sleep would encompass me quickly, which it did. At breakfast I found myself thinking about how life had changed dramatically in my 26th year, I wasn't sure I could ever endure that again. After Louise death I began to crawl inside myself and not allow many in.

Dad died when I was 27 leaving the entire estate and business to me. Over the next two years I invested all my time and energy into running the business. Which is where I am this sunny summer morning, the smell of an overnight rain gently rolling in through the office window as I wait for Matilda, my office lady, to arrive. She's an older Swiss lady who takes no prisoners and puts up with none of the bullshit the guys sometimes try to get by her. She has a sign on her desk facing outward which reads.

"Yes, I do know everything."

She takes all the daily calls for service or installation and sets the schedule accordingly each day. I enjoy listening to her bark orders when needed and sweet talk the guys when not. In her world if you owe her a dime she wants it, if she owes you a dime, she'll pay it. Everything is relatively black and white as far as she's concerned. I heard the lock on the front door and heard the all too familiar, "Guten Morgen Leon. How did you sleep?"

I seldom told her the truth, I would say okay or that I'd had better if it was a lousy night. I was grateful that she never pressed beyond that. After getting the guys on their way the morning took a different avenue. She seldom left her desk other than for the bathroom or to stretch her legs. Imagine my surprise when she walked into my office with the portable phone and sat in the chair opposite me. As she sat down the phone rang, she took some info, hung up and stared at me with one of those motherly looks. You know the kind, where they have something to say and you're damned sure going to listen.

With a heavy Swiss/German accent she asked, "How old are you now Leon?"

"I'm 29 soon to be 30. Why do you ask?"

"Time for you to find a vife, a huusfrau, have lots of Chind."

I laughed, "Oh you think so huh? And just where am I supposed to find this woman to have lots of babies with?"

She frowned, "You have to look Leon. Nobody going to walk up and say, hey, marry me, have lots of babies. There's a lady for you, you just haven't found her yet."

I was morose in my reply, "Not true Matilda. I found the perfect woman and lost her. I don't think I have room for another heartache like that."

Matilda stood, walked around to where I was seated and cradled my head in her side as she spoke.

"Time for you to let the hurt go. She'll always be with you, in your heart and memories. Time to make new memories with another woman who will love you like Louise did. She's out there. You need to look harder meine liebe."

I knew what she meant, she had called me her love, like a mom would say to their son. She softly ran her hand along the hairline, bent, kissed the top of my head and walked back to her office. Just like a mom would. In my heart of hearts I knew she was right. As hard as it would be, it was time to let the hurt and bitterness fade away. Staying mad at life had gotten me nowhere other than deeper into my own self-pity. No, it was time to move on. But how? The next few weeks had me looking at every woman and wondering, "is she the one" without paying attention to whether she was wearing a wedding ring or not.

I expressed my uneasiness with trying to find a woman to Matilda on a rainy morning several weeks after our talk. Once again, her answer was spot on.

"You can't look like that Leon. You need to let love find you, she's out there, just be ready when you find each other. Love can happen at first sight, no matter what they say."

Her advice helped tremendously. I relaxed and let things happen. I met and asked a few single girls out, and while we had an enjoyable time together, nothing clicked. The third one threw me for a loop when the minute we were in my car she asked where we were going to fuck, my house or hers. Needless to say the night was cut short. Immediately following dinner I dropped her off with a stern goodnight. No kiss at the door, nothing. I drove away wondering how many other guys she'd made the offer to, and how many had taken her up on the offer. No thanks, I didn't need to dip my wick that badly.

That was the Saturday night my life changed. The streetlight at the end of our short one way had burned out weeks ago and never been replaced. None of us minded, it was a nuisance to some. Sitting in the dark with nothing but an ice-cold beer in hand I stared into the night. Four houses down I watched the Newton kid drop off Becky Abrams with a goodnight kiss at the door. When their porch light went off it was now solid darkness. In that solitude I found myself singing an old Sam Cooke song from 1964.

"It's another Saturday night and I aint got nobody. I got some money cuz I just got paid. How I wish I had someone to talk, I'm in an awful way."

Humming and singing that song I realized that character was me. He was singing about me. Emptying the last few drops of beer I said out loud.

"Louise, baby you know I love you and always will. But honey, it's time to move on and live the rest of my life. You'll be with me every step of the way, that I promise, just not hand in hand."

I wasn't quite sure what direction I should go or where I might find this "somebody" to help fulfill my life. I just knew I would need to get out there a bit more. No more sitting at home every night and most weekends. I tried the bar scene, it didn't take but one or two times to subtract that endeavor from the list. Most were in their early twenties and drank way too much, I couldn't believe the number of girls who wanted to "hook up" and they'd only met me ten minutes prior. It seemed like everybody was screwing everybody. Some of those people, male and female, had to be walking petri dishes.

Next on the list was the club scene. Balls alive, it was as bad as the bars but with older people for the most part. I ran into a girl named Rona that I'd known from high school. She was friendly, too friendly for not having seen one another in over five years. It was at the bar that Connie Carlsen gave me a hip bump and smiled, she and hubby were there for an office gig of some sort. Connie gave me a side hug pulling me a few steps away from Rona.

"You wanna be careful Leon. Rona's been through two husbands and is looking for number three. Good luck sport. Hey, how come we never see you at the ballpark anymore?"

With drinks in hand she made her way back to Ellis, her husband. I wasted no time vacating the situation. I told Rona I was not feeling well and headed out the door. Imagine the shock when I felt a hand on my shoulder as I opened the car door. It was Rona.

"Why don't I follow you home and take care of you until you're better?"

I found myself thinking, "Does she have no shame?" I mumbled something about throwing up, quickly ducked into the car and got the hell out of Dodge while I still could. Following that charade I was back on the front porch watching another thunderstorm roll through. I began to mull over what Connie had asked, why didn't they see me at the ballpark anymore? Good question. What I didn't know when Louise and I became reacquainted is that she had played girls fast pitch softball the last two years of high school and them in college.

We had been going out a few weeks when she informed me she would be gone for the weekend at a tournament. That began our ritual of her playing weekend tournaments with her teammates all through the summer and early fall. I grew to love watching those ladies, they were as intense as any team of men I had ever seen. Most of the ladies Louise played with were early twenties to early thirties, except for the pitcher, she was 38 and could put a fast pitch past the batter with precision. After Louise died I stopped going, seeing the other girls was too much, to many memories. That Friday night I slept fitfully once I stopped watching the storm.

Morning arrived with bright sunshine, not a cloud in the sky and pleasant temperatures. After a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee I drifted back onto the porch with a laptop. I wanted to see if there were any tournaments that weekend within a reasonable distance. Low and behold there was one in Greys Bluff, a mere twenty some miles away. The first game was at 10:30. I would miss the first few innings but that would be okay, I wasn't familiar with the players anyway. I packed a small cooler with sandwiches and some drinks. The ball parks didn't like when people brought their own food and drink but there was nothing they could do about it. Besides, most people were too lazy to bother bringing their own and purchased at the concession stands.

I had found a nice place to perch on the third base side. There was shade from a huge maple that would hide me from the hot sun most of the day. By the time the sun got past the tree I'd be ready to go home anyway. There were four teams playing in a round robin format. I had watched the first game with enthusiasm, getting a feeling for the game again. When Connie and Ellis showed up he sat with me while she warmed up with teammates. Connie played third base so Ellis and I would have a great point of view.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers