Lord Marchington's Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resolved that I should abandon my quest to retain mother in her home and so I requested that Rose should allow us the use of the farm carts to take their luggage away, she was uneasy but a few guineas sealed the deal and all was made ready for the next morning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had suitable lodgings, the bordello in Liverpool road where Mrs Cathcart held court, she was not the most businesslike of brothel keepers always deficient with my rent and altogether too kindly with her idle whores so I decided Mother and Dolly could usefully lodge with her and a whore house, well, where could be more appropriate for Harriet, she was well versed in the arts of pleasuring men already and here she could find her calling while Dolly could decide for herself.

Mrs Cathcart was not best pleased when I informed her that her tenancy was now void, and her apartments were required, she tried to rouse her girls against me such as there were but when they were informed their services were still required if they chose so their loyalty bled away like the blood from a crushed ant.

I am far from cold and lacking in compassion so as her complement of girls was sadly depleted I allowed Miss Cathcart to stay as a "Girl," for any of the lower orders as should risk disease for a brief dalliance, whilst insisting her chambers were vacated for mother to move therein, the problem of storage for her things being settled by arranging for the selling of them at market to repay what I was owed.

Mother was less than delighted, she had been a gentlewoman now she was to be a whore keeper, but as I explained, what other choice had she?

We made our way slowly to Liverpool Road where mother was in general pleasantly surprised at the quality of her new lodging, and impressed by the rooms of the girls, Mrs Cathcart's deficiency as a Madam seemingly being her generosity in the provision of entire rooms rather than the cubicles which were more normally employed.

Mother and Dolly each had a bed-room a shared sitting room separated from the main house with its own door from the street and of course there was a kitchen where the girls in turn performed as kitchen maid and indeed as cook.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was therefore a week and more later when I next visited Matson, to find Rose gone away to Marchington Hall, I followed to find Rose was out riding, "With Mrs Witham," and her parents were refusing to see me while Sebastian had gone to Branston.

Oh my loins yearned for Rose, I had my pistols and my disguise and a shrewd idea of where to find her.

I set off across the country and espied the pair across the valley with their mounts walking easily and seeing their return should be down Grosely bank I lay in wait.

Rose knew instantly what I desired when she saw me step into the road masked, cloaked and pistols drawn "Stand," I ordered, but poor Mrs Witham fainted falling awkwardly her feet still entrapped in the stirrups as she rode decorously side saddle while Rose rode astride like a man.

"Quickly sister see to Mrs Witham," I ordered, as like as I could to Sebastian's way of speaking and Rose instead bolted for home.

"Sebastian you are truly!" Rose cried over her shoulder, hastened on her way by the discharge of bird-shot from my pistol, which peppered her steeds backside and hastened her departure considerably.

Mrs Witham's steed also tried to bolt but he was confused by her dragging to the side so her mount merely romped round in a circle until I grabbed his bridle, the fat lazy beast being bred for comfort and docility and not speed.

I hid my guns and lofted Mrs Witham into the saddle and then watched as her steed carried her away towards Marchington.

I followed at a discrete distance and whilst still within the woods the fat lazy horse found a tasty morsel of lush green grass and stopped to dine, and as it did so I suddenly heard a horse approaching at some considerable speed.

I took to the trees, Rose had returned somehow emboldened, "Mrs Witham!" she exclaimed as she stopped, dismounted and shook Mrs Witham, "Come out Sebastian!" she shouted, "You evil disgusting excuse for a man."

"You called," I replied and strode forth towards her my pistol aimed square at her.

"Oh, tis you," she quipped, "You are not Sebastian!" she announced.

"I have come for my treasure," I announced.

Mrs Witham stirred, and roused herself "Oh please we have no treasure!"she announced.

"Treasures of the flesh Mrs Witham," Rose exclaimed, "Fear not he will not hurt me!"

I shifted my aim to Mrs Witham, "But perhaps, a flesh wound would persuade you sweet Rose!"

"No I shall bear it and willingly!" Mrs Witham said in a voice all aquiver which completely belied her attempted bravery.

"Oh save your brave words Mrs Witham," Rose declared, "Do your worst Mr Highwayman, but let Mrs Witham go!"

"You heard," I announced, "Go free Mrs Witham, and take Miss Rose's horse with you!" she walked closer, "Where shall you ravish me this time?" she asked pointedly.

"In the bushes, when Mrs Witham has gone away." I suggested.

"Go Mrs Witham, fetch the hue and cry, I shall occupy the devil," Rose said fearlessly,

"Go, I say, Mrs Witham Go!" I insisted, and when Rose hoisted her into the saddle and handed her the reins of her own mount she slapped the animal's rump and sent it rushing away.

"So Mr Highwayman," Rose said, "To the bushes?"

"Only when you unload that little pistol you have in your pocket," I suggested, she stared hard but she extracted it and set it down.

"Good, to the bushes it is," I suggested, and indicated a suitable gap in the foliage, Rose stepped through and I followed, "Time presses, I shall not bare you entirely just raise your skirts," I suggested, she did as I requested to reveal some silk undergarments like breeches, yet silk of which she swiftly divested herself, to lie lewdly her legs astride.

I should have smelled a trick yet her willingness was evident enough from her demeanour, and indeed she waited until my defences were lowered as much as were my breeches and then as I entered her she groaned with pleasure and then quite suddenly ripped my mask away.

"Mr Harnsworth!" she wailed, "Oh my lord unhand me sir, unhand me this instant!" she protested, but we were conjoined even as she protested.

"So a Highwayman is an acceptable lover whereas a honest book keeper is not?" I enquired.

"I had the pistol I should have done it!" she declared as if all was lost as indeed it was because there was no way I could let her go now, "Father will kill you, and if he doesn't then Sebastian will!" she said bravely.

"Really?" I said, "That is a shame, you just couldn't leave well alone could you." I thought of my options and mother had a whore house, so the solution was obvious, at least to me, and the image of Rose dressed as a whore in my minds eye strengthened me and greatly assisted my assault upon Rose herself as I pounded into her and in a moment of bliss I expelled my pent desire in a pulsing pounding flood.

I lay with her a moment as she protested and then she demanded that I release her.

"No," I said firmly, "Your days of freedom are at an end," and I whistled for Freddie my steed who had waited patiently, and as he trotted to me I took rope from my saddlebag and bound Rose's wrists before I let her up, then I hoisted her upon Freddie's back and immediately she shooed and Giddy upped and kicked his flanks while he for his part looked balefully at her and chomped on a succulent morsel of grass.

Only when I too was aboard did he obey and away we went at a reasonable lick bound for Liverpool Road, at first Rose sought to protest but when I playfully raised her skirts, and remember she rode astride not decorously side saddle she quickly learned not to attract attention.

She made a marvellously warm wind-break as the cool of evening became the cold of night and it was a near frozen Rose that I took inside mother's bordello and up to her sitting room where a blazing fire awaited us.

"John, what have you done!" Mother cried as she realised who it was I brought in.

"A new whore mother," I explained, "One for my personal use!"

"John!" Dolly exclaimed. "Is it for retribution?"

"Yes, for what she did to us, to you, and for what Sebastian did to her." I agreed, "So no word of her presence, we shall find a room for her and dress her as a whore and then, after a suitable period," I suggested, "She may earn her keep but for now she is mine alone, and indeed we shall use the old chastity belt on her," I chuckled.

Rose glared at me, I slipped the rope from her wrists and she stretched and flapped her hands around and struggled to get her blood flowing and then she warmed to her task of berating me, "You snivelling worm of a man!" she snapped, "I'll see you hang for this!"

"Yes, yes," I agreed, "Is there anything suitable for Rose to wear Mother?" I asked.

"Don't be an idiot!" Rose protested, "I'll not remain here!" but she had not seen the jug full of cold water standing on the little sideboard at the side of the room but she felt it soon enough as I took it and tipped it down the front of her dress soaking her thoroughly.

"No!" she wailed, but dry clothes she was undoubtedly in need of.

"Shall you die of pneumonia or die of shame by disrobing," I asked, "Fear not I have seen everything before."

"Oohhhhh," she protested, but sure enough she disrobed and dried herself with the towel I proffered.

"Mother," I suggested, "Fetch Mrs Cathcart."

"I will!" Dolly agreed and in moments Mrs Cathcart appeared and with her a large wicker clothes basket.

"Ohh she's a pretty one, fell on hard times have we dearie?" Mrs Cathcart simpered.

"No!" Rose snarled, "I've been abducted!" which just caused a look of confusion to flit across Mrs Cathcart's face.

"And Mr Harnsworth desires you as his mistress," Mrs Cathcart exclaimed, "Well you are a lucky young girl, what with him being such a well set up young gentleman."

"Well set up?" Rose snapped, "A whore house master!"

"With business all over Lancashire," Mrs Cathcart averred "Brothels and Chandlers and Ships and."

"Mrs Cathcart, to your business, never mind my business." I insisted, but Mother and Dolly looked in amazement and Rose even looked mildly impressed, until, that is Mrs Cathcart held up a pair of pale yellow silk pantaloons.

"Oh no!" Rose cried.

But seeking to hide her nakedness she quickly seized the garment and slipped it on, "No!" I exclaimed, "That will not do, I need swift access to all her charms!"

"John!" Mother cried "Don't be so crude! Rose is a Lady remember!" she insisted.

"No Mother she is a hard hearted bitch!" I insisted.

"This then?" Mrs Cathcart produced a fine whale boned corset in fetching pale blue and swiftly she fastened it around Rose, "Does that please."

My lord did it please me, the way Rose's breast swelled and more so the way her teats swelled and betrayed her excitement, and the sudden surge of red to her cheeks as she blushed.

"Some slippers Mrs Cathcart?" I requested and when Rose was provides with the same I requested a chamber be made available, which was done with commendable promptitude, a clean warm chamber with a clean if cold bed, which Mrs Cathcart showed us to and then we were left together the two of us.

"So now?" Rose enquired, stupidly as I disrobed, "Am I to remain here as your, your?" she sought desperately for the word.

"Whore, Mistress," I suggested, "Indeed, I agreed, so lie for me Rose, and please me for when I tire of you many lovers shall sample your charms, at threepence each time."

"No!" she protested but I had my little knife and I cut a slot in her pantaloons and bared that part of her which I desired that hot wet part that already quivered in anticipation, and in a trice was I upon her, and her demeanour was such that I knew my attentions were far from unwelcome as I entered her once more, her softness opening like the petals of an exotic flower.

"Enjoy me John," she said, "Mr Book-keeper, take your pleasure that you may remember it when, Ohhh, John!" she exclaimed, "When you hang, Ohhhh, stop you are too strong, John I say be gentle, please!"

I had marked her neck with my passionate kisses when I looked, I liked what I saw, and luxuriating in her warmth and softness I determined to mark her as mine so all should see, with love bites you see, no more, just love bites, and then the passion overcame me bubbling and gushing from my loins to squirt and flood and engulf her.

"Get off me you great brute!" she protested, after some considerable time laying under me it must be admitted, and than when I did move it was to bare her below her waist and commence to love bite every part of her which might be of immense embarrassment, her belly and inner thighs, her breasts neck even her buttocks and she squirmed away, "What do you want of me," she protested.

"Everything," I agreed, "Have Mrs Cathcart style your hair like a whore after supper," I suggested, "And whorish perfume," I added, "And rouge your lips like a whore."

"You shall surely hang!" she said.

"Oh no pantaloons for Rose then," and seeing she meant to wipe herself I insisted she desist,"Let my mother see I mean to have a grandchild from therein."

"And how will you know it is yours?" she asked.

"A Chastity belt of course, but first supper," I said jovially as I dressed.

We went to the sitting room, Dolly had brought us a meal and she gasped at the sight of Rose with her breasts all bruised and love bitten, "John, you are worse than an animal!"

"Is he very passionate?" Mother asked, "Is he as passionate as your other lovers?"

Rose reacted abruptly, "It was you?" she said, "The Highwayman, the man in the bedroom, it was you?" she demanded.

"Indeed," I agreed.

"Then I have had no other lovers," She said, "Nor shall I have," she said sadly, "Who will desire me now."

"Legions at three pence," I laughed.

"No, even when you hang and I am returned to my mother," she said sadly.

I almost capitulated there and then but she needed more time, so we ate and then back to the bed chamber,"Are you insatiable?" she asked as she found me mounting her in the night time but she made no attempt to push me away, and lay contentedly or so it seemed.

The morning saw me find the metal chastity belt used as a toy in the whore house but when I acquired a new pad-lock from the iron-mongers it became a secure preventative.

It took Mrs Cathcart less time to re style Rose's hair than it took me to find a pad-lock, and with her cheeks and lips rouged she looked every inch the whore and Mrs Cathcart agreed that Rose should learn the art of the whore, how to furnish satisfaction with her udders or mouth or hands, although she should wear her chastity belt to prevent any mounting her, and then at Break-fast Harriet my golden haired sister joined us.

She looked worn out, she sat naked except a shift "I am ruined brother," she admitted, "But I have no other talents so I shall continue to support mother and Dorothy."

"Dorothy, we have a new whore to take your place if you wish it?" I explained.

"Oh," she said noticing Rose for the first time, "Hello, I'm Harriet." she said sweetly

"It's Rose, don't you recognise her, Harriet?" I asked?"

"Oh, really?" Harriet agreed, "No I'll spare you Rose, I'm only doing mouth at present Aileen and Martha are doing inside, and Joyce bottom so it is." she paused, burst into tears and cried "Awful."

I decided to seek information about the expected hue and cry but to my consternation on arrival at the Five Bells I heard a terrible tale of the fate of the pursuing mob.

"Ah his highness the Lord Marchington is dead and his son the Lord Sebastian." a Yokel told me.

"But how," I asked.

"Aye, they caught the Highwayman all right, except he and his men was damned better shots than their Lordships." another told me, "I were there, I see it all," he said, "Lord Sebastian he went right into the Barn where they hid and challenged like a fool," he said, "I don't think he knew what hit him as the ball took the top off his head."

"And the old man? The old Lord?" I asked.

"His heart," he said, "He rushed to the Lord Sebastian's side and groaned and expired so it was left to Mr Toby Monmouth to call for some sense, "Have you the Lady Rose?" he asked, "Yes," said the Highwayman, "how much do you offer for her," the yokel said, "and Monmouth he said, "Want her, no we wanted to pay you to keep her!" and as they laughed he ushered us all out of their range save for two that collected their lordships bodies."

I had to sit down, it was such a shock, oh my god I thought, damn, I was Lord Marchington.

I made my way to Marchington Hall, Dartlington the butler showed me into the drawing room where Toby Monmouth and his friend Alan Cranham were there comforting the Lady Marchington.

"My Lady," I offered, "I am so sorry."

"They are dead, I know not how, let Toby and Alan explain," she suggested, "Please leave me I have matters to attend to."

"I am Lord Marchington now," I pointed out, "With Gerald having but one son and Sebastian unmarried I am next in line, which makes me John Harnsworth the 16th Baron Marchington." I explained, loudly.

I looked around the parlour at Marchington Hall, the aristocratic and haughty Lady Marjorie and all the servants looking expectantly at me and she said "You, Lord Marchington," Lady Marjory snorted "Never!"

"Oh yes Sebastian has no heir so I am Lord, I may cast you out on a whim as you cast my mother out, if I desire." I explained, "But enough let us hear of the Late Lord's heroics!"

We listened to ever more detailed tales of Gerald and Sebastian's heroism and then with the servants gone Lady Marchington, the dowager as she now was asked tentatively, "What shall become of me?"

"My mother runs an whore house, perhaps?" I suggested.

She went ashen faced, then she turned to me, "But what of Rose Mr Harnsworth, please you must help wrest her from the highwayman, she is strong willed and such an asset she could be to a timid cowardly gentleman such as you."

"And be shot dead, I think not," I insisted.

"No, not lead pay the mercenaries!" she insisted, "She would excel as mistress here!"

Matrimony?" I asked innocently.

"Indeed, she will needless cuckold you but as a Mariner that should not trouble you." she suggested.

"I shall demand fidelity," I insisted, "I shall lock her in her room until she agrees."

"Oh!" Lady Marchington exclaimed in shock that I had agreed so readily and then she queried, "Lock her in her room?"

"Indeed, she is with my mother and sisters, see," I showed her the key, "The key to her chastity belt!"

"I say," Alan exclaimed, "You have her?"

"Indeed, she eloped with me," I explained, "We are lovers, did you not know, oh yes, just like Sebastian and my sisters."

Lady Marchington went near white beneath the rouge on her cheeks, "Like Sebastian?"

"Your sisters sir, is the whore Harriet there?" Toby Monmouth exclaimed, "Oh Alan she is perfection, the thrill of plunging deep inside," he realised almost too late it was I her brother he was speaking to.

"Ah you wish to court her?" I asked, "Marry perhaps?"

"Ah?" he said.

"We must discuss a dowry," I suggested, "Come let us seek the girls out!"

It was a curious convoy that made its way through town to the Bordello where Mother resided and soon enough Toby and Alan, Lady Marchington, Mrs Cathcart, Mother and myself sat around the sitting room while by degrees Dorothy appeared dressed like a serving wench, then a near naked Harriet, her once golden hair and face glistening with freshly expelled seed, appeared to Lady Marchington's clear discomfiture and finally Rose appeared.