Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his hand closer as she licked the cum from the fabric of the suit, tasting the sweetness on her tongue. Then she felt Jeff's other hand peel back the elastic waistband of her leggings, and his fingers clumsily dove down seeking her drenched cunt. She did not try to stop his invasion, instead she used her hand to guide his fingers to her slit as he began rubbing his cum into her pussy. She steered his fingers to her clit and pressed them to her erect nub.

Jeff was a fast learner as he began circling her clitoris with his index finger causing Nina to writhe with pleasure at his touch. Nina moaned into the swimsuit as she continued to suck his juices up, the area around her mouth now glazed with his semen. He abruptly jammed two fingers up her cunt causing her to jump slightly but then she settled in and started grinding her pussy onto his hand. It didn't take long as her body suddenly trembled with the onset of her own orgasm.

She shook violently for a good half minute as he pulled his hand from her pants and held her tightly. He thought she might be having a seizure but then she finally calmed down. Jeff brought his wet fingers to his nose and took in the fragrant aroma of pussy for the very first time. He was proud of himself for being able to give a girl an orgasm the first time he ever tried.

"Taste them," she said smiling at him. "You can see what you have to look forward to."

Jeff slipped his wet fingers into his mouth and savored the taste. "Mmm," he moaned as he licked her juices off of them. He felt his dick getting hard again.

Taking a sip of her latte, Nina suggested they finish their breakfast and go find a more suitable place to study.

As they were finishing up, Mandy came back to the table with their check.

"You can just pay at the counter on your way out," she said snidely, looking directly at Nina.

Hovering above them for a few more seconds, Mandy looked at Jeff and said, "Oh, and Jeff. I didn't know you were on the swim team. One of the mothers over there just told me about you." She fixed Nina with an icy stare as if to say, Really Nina, fucking high schoolers now? Mandy's brief conversation with the squad of rich bitches actually revealed a bit more info about Jeff other than just his prowess in the pool.

A smile returned to her face. "You know Jeff, I'm the head lifeguard at the swim club and we're hiring new guards for when we open up next month if you're looking for a summer job. I can hook you up." The choice of her phraseology was not lost on Nina.

Slipping her number on a piece of paper to him, "Call me if you're interested. But if you are, you'd better hurry up 'cuz we're doing interviews right now." Regardless, Mandy knew full well she could bump whomever she wanted to the top of the list at her discretion. Nina could only glare at her as she spoke.

"Wow, thanks Mandy," Jeff replied, a little too eagerly for Nina's liking. "I'll give you a call for sure!"

She fumed inwardly at this whole episode but she didn't dare betray her emotions this time. So Mandy now knew that Jeff was a student but Nina really didn't care what she thought. In her mind, the two of them being at the coffee shop together was perfectly okay and totally defensible if anyone started asking questions. Mandy making an obvious move on Jeff pissed Nina off to no end but she was pretty sure about one thing: she would feel Jeff's cock in her pussy long before Mandy ever would.

As they walked through the coffee shop towards the door, Jeff kept his backpack strategically placed in front of his crotch so that people couldn't see his hardening dick bouncing around in his sweats.

"Nina, gimme the car keys. I'm driving."

She didn't bat an eye as she tossed her keys to Jeff and jumped into the passenger seat.

As he backed out of the parking spot, Nina could see Mandy scowling at them through the front window. All she could do is just smile and wave at her as they roared off out of the parking lot.

As Jeff drove down the street, Nina reached over to feel him again. "Would you like to head to my place?"

Jeff placed his hand over the top of hers and replied with a grin of his own, "Nope. I think I have an idea of where we can go."

The nice part about living where they did in the foothills of the mountains is that there was no shortage of secluded spots where they could go to be alone. Heck, she had a 4x4 and they could always just go off-road which is exactly what Jeff had in mind.

He drove up a dead-end canyon road he knew about from some of the guys on the swim team who often went there to party. It was outside the actual city limits so it was rarely visited by the sheriff's department. The air got a bit cooler as they drove in the shadows of the mountains, Nina crossing her arms to keep herself warm but her pussy was warm and wet in anticipation of what lay ahead.

Jeff saw an opening ahead and also his opportunity for a little adventure. Now in 4-wheel-drive, he nosed the Jeep up a trail that looked like it hadn't been used in some time. He followed some old tracks as the trail gradually rose higher, climbing through a grove of Aspen trees resplendent in newly budded leaves. As he crested a ridge line, the trail descended down into a sun-drenched meadow sprawling below. The temperature rose significantly as they bounded down the trail, and came to a stop in front of a stream flowing with the last vestiges of the spring snow run-off.

Jeff put the Jeep in park, and looking over at Nina, he leaned over and they met in a sudden embrace, their lips parting and their tongues wildly lashing together in a fit of passion. Nina grabbed his fully erect cock and moaned into his mouth as she felt the hot steel rod with her hand.

Jeff moved her hand away, breaking the kiss long enough to say, "Not yet Nina. It's my turn now."

He jumped out of the Jeep and quickly moved around to the passenger side opening. With Nina still in her seat, he unfastened her seat belt and began kissing her again. His hand moved up underneath her sweatshirt and found her rock-hard nipples and he began to gently massage them with his hands.

Nina was panting as Jeff moved to kiss her ear lobe and then down to the nape of her neck. He could taste the perfume on his tongue as he kissed and licked her soft skin, driving her wild in the process - her head shaking from side to side at the feel of his hot breath on her.

"Oh Jeff, oh baby, I need to feel you inside me." She managed to get the words out between her own heavy breathing.

He ignored her and continued to move down her body, gently kissing as he went. He lifted up her shirt and sports bra and his tongue found her nipples for the first time.

"Oh gawd," Nina moaned as she felt the electric sensation of her nipple in his mouth. He ran his tongue over the hard tips, leaving a saliva trail as he went.

Her nipple remined him of #2 pencil erasers as he took it between his teeth and lightly bit it causing her to jump slightly at the sensation. He then did the same to her other breast, his wet lips and hot breath coating the nipple and surrounding areola. As he did this, Nina could feel him grinding his dick against her lower leg. She tried to touch his aroused member but it was too far out of reach.

Jeff moved lower until he found her hard abdomen. His tongue dove into her navel as she continued to squirm. He reached down and pulled the lever of her seat causing it to suddenly recline all the way back, taking Nina with it. Nearly horizontal now, Jeff nuzzled his face into the wet crotch of her leggings taking in her aroused scent. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic on either side of her hips and pulled her bottoms off in one swift motion, Nina arching her hips to help him out. With her leggings now down past her knees, Jeff took her shoes off so he could get rid of them all together.

Free of the constraining leggings, Nina brought her knees up so her feet were now resting on the seat, her bare cunt now fully exposed in all its glory. He wasted no time in moving down to get his first taste of her pussy, of any pussy. His tongue went for her wet slit, parting her lips and then he began licking her vagina. He seemed to know what he was doing as the tip of his tongue found her clitoris and he flicked it several times causing her to jolt each time he did it. He reached up and gently spread the lips apart allowing him deeper access. Jeff grabbed her legs and forced her pussy into his face as his tongue found its way into her tight hole as he swirled it around inside of her.

Then pushing her knees towards her chest, the pink hole of her ass was now visible giving him a new target that he wasted no time in going after. His tongue quickly found the spot as he began rimming her. He ran his tongue back up towards her pussy, tasting and devouring her juices as he went. His index finger found her anus and he gently probed the wet hole before sticking it a couple of inches inside, her tight sphincter putting a choke-hold on his digit. This made her jump and gasp. At the same time, he inserted a couple of fingers from his other hand into her drenched vagina. With his tongue on her clit, one finger in her ass and two others in her pussy, Jeff began stimulating all three spots simultaneously causing Nina to thrash around in ecstasy. His long fingers penetrated her like no cock ever had, going deeper and touching the far reaches of her love tunnel.

"J-j-jeff, I need you inside me...now...puleeze," Nina pleaded. Still he ignored her.

He stayed the course, mouth on her cunt, fingers ramming in and out of her slick holes as Nina's head whipped to and fro. Jeff was enjoying this first time, experimenting doing different things to her, seeing and feeling her reactions. She was gasping for air as he kept up his incursion. Finally, she could take no more and Nina surrendered her body to a thundering orgasm, causing a series of uncontrollable spasms. Jeff kept his mouth on her until the sensitivity became too much and she pushed his head away, his fingers retreating from her holes at the same time.

Jeff's face shimmered with her juices as he emerged from down there with a grin plastered on his face. As he stood up, he pulled his hoodie over his head, shaking out his long blond locks. Still reclined back in the seat, Nina stared at his well-toned swimmer's abs in amazement and licked her lips because she knew what was coming next. As Jeff peeled his sweats down, it pushed his long dick down with it until he was mid-quad. When his penis sprang free, it nearly slapped him on his stomach, a string of precum released from the massive head and cart-wheeled onto Nina's leg.

She thought his prick looked even bigger than when she saw it a couple of days earlier, as she scooped his pearl up with her finger and brought it to her mouth. His tool stood perpendicular to his body, jutting straight out, no curve in the shaft. Just a very long tube wrapped in sinewy veins and a large flared mushroom-shaped head. Even though he had cum in his pants back at the coffee shop, his balls hung heavy, its ammunition now reloaded. Jeff didn't have a particularly thick cock she thought, just a beautifully long one that she would have no problem taking into her very wet pussy.

As he moved to her, Nina scooched her ass further down in the seat, offering her sopping cunt to him. She reached down and grabbed the shaft of his penis and rubbed the head along her sloppy slit, lubricating it to help ease the way. She guided the big head into her entrance, her eyes widening as she felt it expand the walls of her vagina. She was thankful his dick was not thicker as he put the first few inches into her.

"Slowly baby," her hand still on his shaft as he penetrated her.

Jeff pumped the first 3-4 inches of his dick in and out of her cunt, lubricating his cock more and giving him time to get used to this new sensation.

"Ooh this feels so good Nina," he cooed. "I didn't know it would feel like this."

When his dick was sufficiently coated with her juices, he suddenly rammed it in as far as he could, hitting her cervix and causing Nina to gasp as her eyes rolled back in her head. It was a mix of pain and pleasure for her as no one had ever been that deep inside her. Then he did it again, again sinking his cock as far as he could go, not out of maliciousness but more of a reflexive action.

"Oh, that's it baby. Keep doing it just like that," she grunted, as Jeff found his rhythm and began pounding his organ deep into her cunt. He was managing to slam 7-8 inches of his meat into her but was by no means gong all the way to the hilt...she simply couldn't take it all.

As he continued to fuck her cunt, he was hitting the right spot as her breathing intensified and she exhaled harshly each time he thrust deep into her womb. He grabbed Nina's ankles and pushed her knees towards her chest as his big meat went deeper inside her. She felt his hands on her ass checks as he pulled her towards him. Now with each stab of his cock, his balls began slapping her ass. Somehow, he was managing to go deeper as her tunnel now consumed all of his shaft.

"Do you like that Nina?" as he continued pounding her pussy.

She could only respond with guttural noises that sounded like, "Oomph, oomph, oomph,"

Jeff picked up his pace as he now slammed his dick into her, grunting in unison with her, beads of sweat now dripping from his head and chest. She was getting fucked like never before. Each thrust, each time she felt the head of his cock ram her, it brought her closer to climax. It felt like her pussy was on fire as he continued his relentless hammering. Nina finally lost it and her body began to quake as she experienced an orgasm for the ages. The muscles of her pussy involuntarily clenched Jeff's cock strangling it as a python might subdue its prey. This was too much for him as he began erupting inside her hot hole.

She could feel each time his big cock spasmed and shot a forceful jet of hot cum deep in her pussy. Her muscles continued to milk his member, coaxing more of his ball juice out of him. She wasn't exactly counting but she thought he must have shot about 10 or 12 times inside of her. His dick was still buried deep as his ejaculating subsided, and Nina could feel his load leaking out of her and running down the crack of her ass. She just lay there and smiled even though his cum was probably making a mess of her vehicle. Jeff could feel it too has his deflating balls were now resting in a pool of their combines juices on the cloth seat.

He pulled her ass slightly off the seat as he started easing his pole from her sopping cunt. When he pulled the head all the way out, it made a popping sound followed by a torrent of his jism spilling onto the ground below him. Nina quickly hopped out of the Jeep hoping to minimize the collateral damage. Squatting in front of Jeff, she grasped his sticky tool and put the head of it in her mouth cleaning off the remnants of both of their cum.

"Mmm," she cooed, as she slid more of his softening cock in her mouth. As she dutifully cleaned his penis, she could feel more of his cum drip from her well-pummeled pussy. "We taste so good."

Nina gave the head of his cock a last peck, then she stood up and reached up to kiss Jeff on his lips. Her tongue slid inside his mouth and he could taste his semen mixed with her sweet nectar. He sucked her tongue for a moment, savoring their comingled juices.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Nina put her head on his chest. "That was incredible Jeff." Then she looked into his eyes. "So if I'm your first girl, where did you learn all those things from?"

Jeff was silent for a couple of moments. "I don't know...the internet maybe?" he said smiling.

Putting her head back on his chest, Nina squeezed his butt cheeks and chuckled slightly, "Well, I think we're going to have a lot fun together."

She broke their embrace and slapped him lightly on the ass. Leaning down to pick up her clothes, Nina said, "C'mon stud. I'd better get you back before your mother starts wondering where you are."

12