Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 04

Story Info
Coach Jones' attempted takedown of Nina comes at a price.
5.4k words
4.43
6.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

Thanks for continuing to read this series! I'm fairly new to writing in this genre so any suggestions and comments are welcome. If you all have any ideas or preferences on the future course of this story, its characters or certain things you would like for me to hit on, just let me know! I hope you enjoy...

***

As Mandy watched Jeff drive off in Nina's Jeep, she knew something was a little rotten in the state of Denmark with this situation. Just seeing a teacher having coffee with a very hot student was a little odd to start with. But when she saw him coming out of the bathroom sporting a half-woodie and then the two of them taking off in her Jeep with him driving, well, it didn't take a rocket science to figure out what was going on. She was tempted to jump into her Corvette and tail them but she had another idea.

Once things slowed down, Mandy headed to the little office tucked next to the bathroom in the back hallway of the shop. In reality it was just a small closet-size room used more for storage than anything else but it did house the store's computer and router for WiFi service. Most important to Mandy, the computer recorded live video from several cameras strategically placed throughout the coffee shop. The owner had the system installed not so much for security as for liability purposes since she had been sued for some pretty frivolous reasons in the past.

Mandy knew roughly when Jeff and Nina had come in so it wasn't hard to go into the program and find where the first camera picked them up entering through the front doors. A second camera was strategically placed so that it had a view of most of the tables and booths in the place. That one barely captured them taking the corner booth by the hallway to the bathroom since it was almost out of the camera lens' field of view. Bu they conveniently sat on the side facing the camera and there was enough detail that Mandy could see them talking animatedly on the recording, about what she didn't know since there wasn't any sound.

She fast forwarded in time to the point where she saw herself enter the picture and talk to them for the first time. What a total bitch, Mandy thought, as she recounted her conversation with Nina. She knew she had found the smoking gun when the video showed Jeff lean in and start kissing Nina and her being quite receptive to his entreaty.

"Gotcha!" Mandy muttered, breaking out in a broad smile.

She fast-forwarded a bit more and saw more suspicious movements, arms and hands doing something beneath the table but the angle from the camera was too high to pick up anything that low. But it sure looked like she was jerking him off under the table. And then he suddenly disappeared out of the booth. The last camera positioned at the end of the back hallway, clearly showed Jeff turning the corner with a massive bulge in his pants and darting into the bathroom.

"Oh, this is rich," she said laughing. "This is just too much."

Then she saw the portion of the video where Mrs. Pearson had summoned her to her table where she was holding court with her gang of other wealthy pals. Gayle Pearson was well put together for a woman in her early 40's, she reeked of money and was not one to be trifled with under any circumstances. Her husband was a highly-compensated wealth fund manager but she had her own money, having descended from the gold mining family that had founded this city back in the 1800's.

Mrs. Pearson directed Mandy, in no uncertain terms, to "make sure the blonde stud sitting in the back-corner booth is part of your staff at the swim club this season." She even tilted her head in Jeff's direction to make sure Mandy got her point.

Then not mincing any words, she said, "His name is Jeff, he's on the swim team and the word on the street is that he is, um, quite impressive..." And then after a slight pause and a wink added, "...if you know what I mean." A couple of the other women nodded their heads in silent agreement.

Mandy knew Mrs. Pearson had ulterior motives for the order. She didn't need a club membership since her own expansive estate already had several pools. It was well known she liked her eye candy, male or female, it didn't matter...the younger the better as long as they were legal. She had very high standards and her unwritten rule was that the physically unattractive, the unrefined or the unkempt were not welcome at the club...not even to scrub the toilets. She was also known to insist this same standard apply to prospective candidates for membership there.

Most importantly, Mrs. Pearson held an annual charity fundraiser at her mansion. It was the most coveted invitation of the year for the city's monied elite and she relied on Mandy and her vast network (and discretion) to supply the young talent to work this and other charitable events she hosted. Mandy was not about to disappoint her now.

"Consider it done ma'am," Mandy replied with a smile, acknowledging her instruction.

Mandy went through the rest of the videos and was astonished at what had taken place right beneath her eyes. She was no shrinking violet but some of the things she saw even took her by surprise. Pretty gutsy to be doing that nasty stuff with all those people around, she thought to herself. And seeing it actually raised Nina's stature in her eyes...but only for a moment.

"You are so screwed Nina Shepherd," she said to no one with a slightly evil smile on her face.

Satisfied she had all she needed, Mandy copied the files and then quickly uploaded them to her Dropbox account in the cloud to save for all posterity and future use.

***

It was Monday afternoon, classes had been dismissed for the day and Coach Jones decided it was time to pay Mizz Shepherd a visit to see how his star swimmer had fared re-taking his history test. After all, practice was starting in 30 minutes and he expected Hanson to be there. He marched down the hallway in his typical coaching uniform of a gray t-shirt and sweats with a whistle and faculty ID card on a lanyard hanging around his neck. The card identified him as "Alan Jones," although everyone in the school had always thought his given name was just "Coach."

Jones had been teaching and coaching swimming at Mountain Vista for more than 25 years making him the longest tenured of all the employees there, although none were officially tenured. This was his first and only job out of college and now approaching 50 years old, he was still reasonably fit, although he was developing a bit of a paunch around his mid-section. He worked out with the team on occasion but spent most of his time on the pool deck barking out orders and encouragement to his swimmers. At first blush, most thought he was a retired Marine drill sergeant on account of his raw, crotchety demeanor and the graying flattop haircut he sported.

He walked decisively down the empty hallways, rattling a big ring of keys in his meaty hand. Being a coach at the aquatic center also brought the additional duty of securing the school's perimeter doors since he was generally the last to leave on practice nights. But today he wasn't locking up. He just wanted to know where the hell his swimmer was.

It was otherwise quiet when he approached Nina Shepherd's classroom. As he went to turn the doorknob, it was locked and his hand stopped as he heard noises coming from inside.

He pressed his ear to the door and could make out a male voice saying, "Oh fuck yeah Miss Nina, that feels great. Suck that dick!"

Coach Jones went for the master key on his ring, inserted it into the lock and turned it, then he quietly and slowly opened the door and peeked inside. He was shocked to see Jeff Hanson sitting on the teacher's desk with his pants at his ankles and the fully clothed Mizz Shepherd on a chair between his legs furiously sucking his long, hard penis. Her hand pumped the slick shaft as her head bobbed up and down, valiantly trying to take his length into her mouth. Unnoticed by the two, he looked on disbelievingly for a few seconds as the teacher slurped on her pupil's knob.

Then standing fully in the door way with his hands on his hips, Coach Jones, bellowed loudly, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Nina, instantly startled, disengaged from his cock and dropped her hand as if she had just touched a hot stove.

Jeff froze, his bare ass still perched on her desk, his hard, shiny cock slick with her saliva bouncing in the air. He could only look on with eyes wide as saucers -- like a deer caught in the headlights. Neither of them said a word as there was really nothing for them to say.

Jones walked in the room closing the door behind him.

"Just what in the hell is going on in here?" he demanded as he approached the desk.

Nina started to say something unintelligible but the coach cut her off before she could formulate a sentence. He snarled, sticking an index finger in her face and said, "Don't say a word Shepherd!"

Looking towards Hanson, he caught a brief glimpse of his deflating, but still impressive tool. "Hanson! Pull yourself together and get your butt to the pool for practice...Now!"

Jeff hurriedly pulled his pants up, grabbed his backpack and darted out the door, slamming it in his wake.

Coach Jones found the corner of her desk, sat down and crossed his arms across his chest. Shaking his head, he chuckled, "I got to hand it to you Shepherd. I didn't think you had it in you."

Nina just sat there and looked at him, running the back of her hand against her mouth and cheeks to wipe off his precum and her drool.

"It's one thing to give an undeserving kid a passing grade on a test, but a blowjob? And in the classroom no less!" he guffawed. "I didn't think anything could surprise me anymore but this one takes the cake!"

Nina pressed her knees together, fully aware that having Jeff's beautiful dick in her mouth had generated the expected and desired response between her legs.

Exhaling heavily, she finally spoke, a hint of resignation in her shaky voice. "What's gonna happen to me now Coach Jones?"

Glaring at her, he found her behavior disgusting yet he felt a stirring in his own loins thanks to the scene he'd just walked into. Jones knew the kid was well endowed, but he had never seen it hard before. And the way Shepherd was inhaling it, that was impressive too, he thought to himself.

"Well, I'm pretty sure the school will take a pretty dim view of this incident," Jones said in matter-of-fact tone.

Nina's look was downcast. "Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done here now." Her comment actually surprised Coach Jones.

"Done here? Are you kidding me?" he asked incredulously. "That's the least of your worries honey." He used that word again but Nina didn't notice.

"Congratulations 'cuz having sex with a student is going to earn you the lifelong title of sexual predator and it probably comes with a ticket to a lengthy stay in the state pen," he said laughing.

"But don't worry, the dykes in the big house just love pretty little girls like you...they'll take good care of you."

Jones stood up and started towards the door then suddenly stopped. Turning around to look at Nina a last time, he saw her eyes well up.

"Shepherd, seriously, what the hell were you thinking anyway? An 18-year-old boy?"

"Coach Jones," she started in a pleading tone. "I was just doing what you told me to do and things got, well, just a little out of control."

"You can say that again Shepherd," he said condescendingly. shaking his head and turning to leave her classroom. "Now I gotta go report this to Quinn."

"Coach Jones, no! Please wait!" she pleaded again. Then Nina started bawling and fell to her knees.

He turned to look at the pitiful sight. "What is it now? I've got a practice to go run."

"I'm begging you. Please don't turn me in," she sobbed, the crocodile tears now rolling down her cheeks and falling to the floor. "I'm so sorry..." as her voice trailed off.

As he looked at her, he was slightly turned on by the sight of this pathetic little whore crumpled on the floor. He took a step towards her, but then something snapped in him.

"You know what the problem is with you, you sanctimonious little bitch? You think you can come in here to MY school and fuck up the status quo with your pathetic holier than thou attitude!" His voice got an octave higher as his face turned red.

"What the hell were you thinking having sex with a student you slut? Whatsamatter, can't find someone your own age that will fuck you? Better yet, why don't you go find some older guy? I'm sure one would be happy to teach a worthless cunt like you a few lessons," he said bitterly, the bile rising in his throat.

Nina was back on her knees, looking up at him with fear. She noticed that he now had a growing lump in his pants. What the hell? she thought.

Then suddenly it all made sense for Nina. It wasn't the blowjob she was giving Jeff that now had Coach all turned on. No, he got off on denigrating women, publicly shaming them and taking them apart bit by bit until their self-esteem was completely ground into a pulp. It was all about the humiliation for him, and she knew he would stop at nothing until she succumbed to his sick will and was utterly and totally defeated.

Nina had too much fight in her to let this bastard take her down. She saw the time on the clock on the wall behind him and knew she needed to act quickly or else it was all over for her. Quickly formulating a plan in her head, she now knew what she had to do.

She crawled towards him on her hands and knees as the coach held his ground with his hands on his hips. Kneeling before him, she stared up at him past his bulging crotch.

Looking up with piteous eyes, her voice now contrite, she said, "Coach, I know what I did was very, very wrong but I was only trying to please you and make things right and help him pass the test." She put a hand on his thigh and continued. "I was arrogant and weak and I let you down." If she didn't know any better, she thought his pants were expanding as the words rolled off her tongue.

"You're right," she continued. "I've tried to find older guys but I guess I just don't know where to meet any good ones."

His demeanor softened and he said with a laugh, "Well honey, you're just not looking in the right places then, are you?" With that he grabbed her hand and moved it to the stiff lump in his sweats. "Now what do you think of this place?"

Nina felt his hardness for the first time and fought the urge to punch him in the balls. Instead she massaged it, feigning interest in his member. Weirdly, her body defied her mind and she felt that tingly sensation in her pussy.

"It may not be as long as that Hanson kid's prick but I promise it'll fill you up real nice," he said with a lecherous look in his eyes.

The notion of having sex with this old bastard made her want to puke but now she was only interested in buying some time and talking her way out of this mess.

"Um, how about we go out to dinner sometime, and talk and see where things go?" she offered hopefully.

He snorted and laughed out loud as he pressed her hand into his crotch. "I don't think so slut. What in hell could we possibly have to talk about anyway? How about you go down on me like you did that boy and we'll call things even?"

With that he untied the drawstring to his sweats and pulled them down his thighs, his erect prick now straining against his white Jockey shorts. He reached out and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her nose into his hard-on. She could smell the pungent perspiration on his dick and balls as he held her face to his crotch.

Grabbing her hair on the back of her head with one hand, he moved her away and pulled down his briefs with the other, exposing his meat to her for the first time. Nina's eyes got big as she came face to face with the first uncut penis she had ever seen outside of the porn she and Caleb used to watch. It seemed bigger than a can of Red Bull and reminded her of a summer sausage as she reached up to grasp it in her little hand.

She held it, examining it but she could not get her hand all the way around it. His cock wasn't as long as Jeff's but it was definitely fatter. Curving slightly upward and getting thicker as it jutted away from his body, she guessed it to be about eight inches long or maybe even longer based on her limited experience.

The foreskin covered the glans but she could make out the outline of the head underneath the sheath. An opening in the foreskin at the end revealed his piss slit, hiding like it was a half open eye. The tip of his prick was already wet with precum, providing a bit of a lubricant as she began sliding her hand up and down the thick shaft.

"That's it slut...stroke that big dick," he said as he thrust himself into her hand, now fucking her fist.

She thought him repulsive in general, but despite that she was soon jerking him with a faster tempo. Each time she pumped his cock towards the base, the head emerged from the hood of foreskin and more precum seeped out of it. Then Coach Jones grabbed his cock out of her hand and aimed it at her face. Peeling the foreskin back, he guided the head towards her mouth which opened instinctively to take him in.

When she first tasted his precum, it had a briny tang to it, not sweet like Jeff's. She stuck her tongue in the opening of the foreskin and when she pumped his shaft, it would close over the tip of her tongue and more of his secretion would come out of the slit. She found she liked the flavor of his slimy fluid.

She stretched her mouth wider and as she did this, Jones grabbed the back of her head trying to force more of his cock into her mouth and throat. Nina gagged, not reflexively like he tried to go into her throat, but because the girth of his cock was too much for her little mouth to take in. He tried fucking her mouth a few times but grew impatient with her lack of ability to take much of his meat whistle so he pulled it out of her mouth.

Grabbing her by the hand and pulling her up off the floor, he gruffly said, "You obviously will need some practice sucking my dick but I'm running out of time for today."

Jones pulled Nina towards her desk then pushed her face first onto the surface scattering her papers to the floor in the process. Now with her short frame bent over the desk, he moved in behind her, wedging his knee between her legs and forcing them apart.

"What are you doing?" Nina said defiantly, struggling to lift herself up off the desk.

But Coach Jones clearly had other ideas and he pinned her left arm behind her back. With his weight on her lower back, he lifted up the back of her dress exposing her ass.

"You have a nice little poop chute slut," he said, his rough calloused hand sliding over her butt cheeks. Then he gave her butt a hard, open-handed smack causing her to jump from the pain.

"Those are some pretty panties you have on but you won't be needing 'em right now." He hooked his fingers in the T-back and forcefully pulled the thong them down her legs.

"Please don't Coach," she whimpered, not really meaning it. Jones crudely pried her cheeks apart and stuck his fingers into her wet slit. After finger-fucking her for a minute, Nina started to grind her twat into his fingers trying to make them go deeper.

"Oh, you like that you little nympho?" he said as he jabbed two fingers in and out of her pussy.

The truth was, she did like the feel of his fingers sliding in and out of her box, making her even wetter, her juices starting to drip out of her love tunnel. He inserted a third finger causing her to moan into her desk.

Then Coach leaned down and spat a big wad of saliva onto her ass crack and watched it slide down from her pink anal opening to where his fingers were fucking her bare cunt.

His feet kicked her legs farther apart as he pulled his slick fingers out and exposed her gaping hole. Jones forced her right leg up and onto the desk and so she was now splayed open face down, waiting for what was coming next.

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers
12