Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones took his fat cock and rubbed the head of it up and down her crack, teasing her tight rosebud with it, then sliding it down through the trench of her drenched labia lips, lubing it up as much as possible. He paused at the opening to her pussy, then pushed in the head causing Nina to spasm as she felt his mammoth rod trying to invade her insides. She gasped as he pushed deeper, stretching her pussy far beyond what she thought would ever be possible.

The pain was searing and Nina cried out, fearing he was ripping her perineum. But rather than to try and stick it all the way in, Jones eased up, only sliding half his cock in and out of her until her pussy stopped resisting him altogether. But then he picked up speed and began a piston-like motion, slamming his thick meat in and out with abandon as he grudge-fucked her sopping cunt. Each time he pushed in, he could feel his foreskin give way and the sensitive underside of his big helmet-shaped head rubbed her aroused clit causing her to make animal-like noises with her mouth.

He still had her arm in a hold behind her back as began hammering away at her hole and she felt herself beginning to climax. Then he slapped her sharply on her ass cheek a few more times as he kept thrusting, the harsh stings only slightly distracting Nina from the pounding of his cock.

The next thing she felt was his finger probing the outside of her anus, circling the tight hole, then the tip entering her puckered opening.

Fearing he was going to try and fuck her there, she cried out, "Please don't!"

He rammed his finger into the hilt, burying it deep into her rectum. This sent her over the edge and she felt her pussy muscles clench as she came hard. Nina's face was pressed to her desk, her eyes towards the door, as more tears streaked down her cheeks. She was experiencing something between ecstasy and agony from the dual sensations of him deeply fingering one hole and relentless drilling her other with his battering ram. As her orgasm subsided, she felt his hand pry her openings as far apart as he could, now grunting with each plunge into her.

And then, just like clockwork, she saw the classroom door open and in came Raul the custodian, making his daily rounds of emptying wastebaskets, sweeping floors and cleaning whiteboards. Perfect timing, she thought to herself. Then she felt Jones' cock swell and spasm and she felt the first forceful jet of his cum shoot deep into the walls of her pussy.

It took only a second for Raul to process the scene in front of him. When his eyes met Nina's, there was zero ambiguity in his mind when she mouthed the words, "Help me."

Jones was momentarily oblivious to what was happening, totally absorbed with emptying his ball juice inside her cunt. Pulling his spewing prick from her soaked gash, he sprayed the next few jets onto the back of her ass and into her crack, coating it with his hot, thick semen. He only had another second to savor his orgasm when suddenly everything went very dark for Alan Jones.

When Raul saw Miss Shepherd being assaulted, natural instinct and adrenaline kicked in and he instantly bolted towards the desk and cold-cocked Jones, knocking him out with a single punch. Fast as lightning, Raul was a former Golden Gloves welterweight boxing champ who still kept in shape sparring in the gym.

Jones collapsed to the floor with his dripping dick still in his hand, his jaw very clearly devastated. Raul stood over him for a moment, satisfied with the destruction his powerful left hook had wrought -- he never cared much for this asshole anyway. Then he turned to attend to Miss Shepherd, his first sight being a view of her rear-end and a mix of semen and her pussy juices flowing onto the desk.

The ensuing events were a complete blur for Nina. As she lay there exhausted from her ordeal, Nina had the satisfaction of knowing she had executed her plan flawlessly. She knew Raul was a creature of habit and that he never deviated from his routine of cleaning up classrooms. She also knew that if she timed things just right, he would walk in at the precise time and discover them.

Sure, she had mostly enjoyed the rough fucking Jones had given her once she could take all of his cock. But now he had to pay for his many transgressions against her. To her, he was a most despicable and disgusting human being and she was about to do society a big favor.

After he regained consciousness, Jones went to the hospital to have his shattered jaw wired shut and was then promptly arrested by the police. A detective specializing in sex crimes accompanied Nina for a medical examination and a statement.

The school's board of directors immediately went into panic mode to determine how to handle the crisis. For starters, both Coach Jones and Miss Shepherd were placed on routine paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation into the alleged crime. The crisis management team and a team of lawyers the private school district kept on retainer was activated to try to contain the inevitable public relations nightmare that was sure to ensue in the wake of this scandal. A teacher-on-teacher sexual assault would not portray this prestigious private institution in a good light.

The examination of Nina revealed multiple abrasions and bruises to her chest and buttocks and evidence indicated forcible penetration of her vaginal area. Results of the genetic test done on the semen samples collected from Nina and her clothing discovered DNA from not only the suspect Jones, but also from another unidentified male. Although detectives had no doubt Jones had assaulted the victim, they knew existence of semen from multiple sources would ultimately complicate the prosecution of the case.

In a sworn statement, the custodian told police how he had walked in and saw Jones forcibly holding the teacher down while he sexually assaulted her so he acted. He was lauded by authorities for intervening and saving the teacher from potential further harm.

In his initial interview, Jones vehemently denied raping Nina and claimed the sex was consensual. He decided not to tell the detective about walking in and catching Shepherd sucking off a student. He figured it would just be his word against hers and it wouldn't exactly exonerate him of his alleged crime anyway.

Detectives told Nina about Jones' claim of innocence but there was no mention of any student also being involved. She decided it was in her best interest to keep that detail buried as well. When they brought up the DNA test results and the potential problems it might present for her in the courtroom, Nina stopped cooperating and all charges against Jones were subsequently dropped. Besides, knowing he would be sipping meals through a straw for a long time seemed like a pretty good trade-off to her.

The district's own independent investigation into Jones uncovered a lot of disturbing information about his conduct. In addition to the phone recording of Jones threatening Nina, other faculty members and students came out of the woodwork with their own accounts of sexual harassment and general abuse from the coach, proving that hers was not an isolated incident. Even his own ass-kissing coaching staff threw Jones under the bus, claiming he had created a hostile work environment for them. Suffice to say, despite no formal charges being filed against Jones, he was immediately terminated for cause, still allowing him to retire with his pension.

Then there was how to deal with Miss Shepherd.

Over the years, school administrators had received numerous complaints about Coach Jones but they knowingly looked the other way allowing his pattern of abuse to continue unabated. Now they had a sexual assault on school property on their dirty hands. The board of directors knew they had a huge potential liability problem for allowing Coach Jones to linger around as long as they did, making them at least partially culpable for the attack on Nina.

As a private institution, Mountain Vista had a deep war chest of funds to be used at the board's sole discretion. Their team of lawyers negotiated a very fair settlement with Miss Shepherd, the details of which were forever sealed under a non-disclosure agreement between the two parties. It came with a stipulation that she "resign" her position at the school but guaranteed her an enthusiastic endorsement and positive references should she decide to seek another teaching position within the community. But once news of the incident was purposely leaked and the gossip train got rolling, Nina was never going to get any meaningful work in the area again.

The board's investigation also turned up other unsettling things about Coach Jones including numerous cases of "pay-for-play" where parents made substantial payments to Jones in exchange for him putting their kids on his team rosters. Even more troubling were the alleged payments he took from some very wealthy parents to make up false sporting credentials and biographies to help their kids gain admission into some very prominent universities and colleges. The lawyers dutifully turned over their findings to the Feds and Alan Jones would soon have a lot more to worry about than just a few missing teeth and a broken jaw.

Mountain Vista would go on to win the team state championship in swimming that year but would end up forfeiting that and many other wins once the allegations became public knowledge. Their reputation now stained and sullied, the governing body moved to strip the school of many of their previous state titles, then banned the school from competitive swimming for a year and that effectively killed the once-fabled program altogether.

As for Jeff, well, he became a state champion in swimming that year, setting a couple of short course pool records in the process. Because no one had ever cheated on his behalf, he got to keep all his ribbons, medals and records but he would never swim again for Mountain Vista. And even though he had stood atop the podium as champion, he didn't really care because he had just snagged his biggest victory yet: he got hired by Mandy as a lifeguard at the swim club.

12