Lord of the Lifeguards Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his asshole loosening up from her tongue, Mandy started inserting her finger, pushing past his sphincter into his warm inside as she continued to milk his cock. Max was moaning now as Elena lay next to him breathing heavily as she watched and fingered her clit. Between Mandy licking and finger-fucking his hole, Max was moaning and began writhing and squirming and she was pleased she was having the desired effect on him.

Max was on his back in a tight cannon-ball position when his body clenched tightly. As his ass muscles clamped down tightly around Mandy's fingers, she continued pumping with his balls in her mouth as he began ejaculating in her hand. The first couple of shots erupted and coated her fingers with his hot cum as she kept jacking his prick. The next ones jetted towards the top of the cabana, flying easily a foot into the air as it rained down on Mandy's face, hair and his belly creating a lovely mess for her to attend to. But not until he finished cumming first.

As his orgasm eased, the tension in his body did too as he laid his legs down on the bed and Mandy's finger slid out of his hot hole. She held his glistening tool in her hand and coaxed the last of his cum from the slit and then moved up and took his penis in her mouth. Still milking it, she cleaned his gooey mess with her lips and swallowed as much as she could before licking the semen from her hand. She ran her tongue around the base of his cock to collect the remnants that had pooled there.

As she licked up the last of his cum, Mandy looked over and saw Elena fingering herself and getting close to her own orgasm so she moved between her legs and began licking Elena's wet slit up and down. Although Mandy preferred to have her clit licked, she knew from personal experience that Elena much preferred to have her clit sucked as the quickest way to make her orgasm. As Elena moved her hands away from her pussy, Mandy applied a vacuum-like pressure to her swollen man-in-the-boat and sucked on it like it was a tiny nipple.

Elena pulled Mandy's face into her cunt as she ground her clit on her mouth. Mandy kept the pressure on her, licking and sucking until suddenly Elena's thighs clamped tightly around Mandy's head and squeezed as her body started convulsing and shaking in orgasm.

"Aaaaaaagh!" Elena cried out as she came.

After about thirty seconds Elena's body went limp and her thighs released Mandy's head. Elena looked down at her and realized she still held Mandy's face to her sex with a fistful of her hair and she quickly let go.

"I'm so sorry honey. I think I got lost in the moment," she said as Mandy's reddened, glistening face came up for air.

Mandy smiled in return without saying anything.

"That was wonderful," Elena said with a big exhale as she slowly regrouped.

Mandy moved up to lay beside Elena and put her head in the crook of her arm. Max raised up, his body glistening with sweat from the warm air, and announced he was going for a dip in the pool and he disappeared naked out of the cabana. They heard the splash as he dove in to the pool.

The two of them lay together atop the bed as Elena basked in the afterglow of her orgasm as Mandy gently ran her fingers across Elena's nipple. Elena stroked Mandy's wet face and hair as she held her to her small breasts as she took her party cap back into her mouth. As she lightly kissed her stiff nipples, Elena finally spoke again.

"Thank you again for coming to see us on such short notice Mandy. I promise you we're not done with you today and you'll definitely have a lot of fun over the next few days."

"So what do you have planned for Max's birthday on Saturday?"

Elena giggled at the question.

"Well darling, it's a secret to Max but I'm throwing a party for him," she whispered. "These are the outfits we'll be wearing and they come with matching bejeweled masquerade masks," she added breathlessly.

Mandy could only smile and she immediately thought about her personal best as she nestled back in Elana's arm.

Sensing movement in the cabana, they both looked over simultaneously to see the buck-naked Ukrainian enter, his semi-erect uncut penis swaying as he moved.

"Um, excuse me ma'am, but the boss told me to come see you," Alex said softly.

They both smiled.

***

Half a continent away, Jeff sat atop the lifeguard stand in the warm late afternoon sun and surveyed his dominion. He smiled to himself as he considered the unlikely events that had occurred to him this day -- the luckiest day of his life. He'd arrived early to work to open up the pool for the day when he found a box inside his locker. He opened it and found a note in the box and read it carefully, his mind not really grasping what it was saying.

He reread it a couple of more times before he finally understood its meaning and he broke into a big grin thinking about his good fortune. It read:

Jeff,

By now you've probably heard that I've purchased the swim club from the investor group that owned and operated it for the last few years. I've asked for the immediate resignation of the entire board of directors and I'll assume oversight of a new board.

I'll obviously no longer be able to serve as lifeguard manager so I'm promoting you into that role effective immediately. We can discuss the salary and other expectations when I return next week. Please don't make any lifeguard hires while I'm gone as I'll want to help control the interview process for all potential new-hires.

I'm confident you'll rise to the occasion and will perform your new role flawlessly. Congrats and enjoy this token of my appreciation.

Best,

Mandy

Then Jeff reached into the box and pulled out a tee-shirt and he unfolded it and held it up to look at it. The short was part of the obligatory uniform all guards were expected to wear with a big red cross and the word "LIFEGUARD" emblazoned across the chest. When he turned it around, Jeff broke into a broad smile. He pulled his shirt up over his ripped abs and took it off and tossed it into his locker and pulled the new one over his head and down his broad shoulders.

Straightening it out, he looked at himself in the mirror admiring his gift. Across the back of the shirt where the guard's name would normally be stitched, there was a single word: "LORD"

As Jeff sat atop the stand (his new throne as he now thought of it) and watched the throng swim in the water below him, he knew that nothing he had achieved in his life thus far meant as much to him as this. He knew he had finally arrived and the mere thought of it stirred excitement inside him.

He unconsciously squeezed his thickening package through his suit as he scanned the crowded pool, wondering how he might somehow show his gratitude to Mandy when she returned.

***

The End

Thank you for reading and rating my story and for any comments!