Lord Pitt's Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPhilius
MrPhilius
130 Followers

Lord Pitt fumed in his chair, not really knowing what to do the emotions rumbling inside him. He was afraid and he was angry and also jealous and aroused. He watched as his wife's mouth curled up into a smile, seemingly no longer afraid of their captor.

Celestina groaned as Cain pulled out of her. A limp hand reached out to him, weakly urging him to return. Cain took that hand and instead pulled her up. Celestina rose to her feet unsteadily, leaning heavily on Cain. He got up behind her and lifted her up by the waist. She yelped in surprise, feeling weightless in his arms. He maneuvered his arms such that they each cradled one of her thighs. She felt her sex touch up against his hard cock, and dimly she understood what he wanted. She reached down to grab his member, guiding it into her entrance. She screamed anew as he impaled her, the configuration causing her to discover even more new, delightful sensations.

To Pitt, it felt like Cain was presenting her to him, displaying the full wantonness of this woman who just moments ago was his faithful wife. He felt dizzy and sick to his stomach, his insides churning as it tried to deal with everything he was feeling.

Celestina lost track of everything. She felt as though she had left time and space behind, entering a new dimension of being. She was rocks on the shore, receiving the crashing waves. She was the fertile earth accepting the rain. Through this mental haze, she heard Cain's voice. "Will you take my gift?" he asked.

Voice hoarse, Celestina replied. "Yes! Yes!"

She felt him release inside of her, a sudden but sustained burst of seed filling up every crevice inside her. It felt right to Celestina, as if she were fulfilling a biological need. She tried to linger on that feeling, but it was interrupted by a sudden sharp and immediate pain in her neck.

Cain was upon her, his mouth opened to an unnatural degree, revealing rows of sharp teeth. He tore out a chunk from the side of Celestina's neck, from which blood freely flowed. All of Celestina's fear returned as one giant knot in her chest, causing her to choke on her breath as her body reacted to the trauma. Rose screamed from the floor, while Pitt could only stare agape.

Cain sucked on the wound he made, his mouth still stretched beyond all reasonable limits, distorting his delicate features, making him look every bit the monster that he actually was. Celestina's face betrayed pain and horror as she faded, passing out in the monster's arms. After what seemed like an eternity, Cain pulled his mouth away from Celestina's neck. A trickle of blood ran down from the gash, which Cain licked up. He pulled out of her, still hard, and his seed came spilling out her, dark and viscous.

"You bastard!" Lord Pitt finally yelled. Rose was shaking and wailing on the floor, unable to reckon with what she had just seen.

Cain smirked at the misery on display, his face now back to a more recognizably human visage, though the monstrous cruelty could not be erased from Pitt's mind. He laid Celestina down on the floor and knelt beside her head. He bit violently at his own wrist, revealing blood that seemed to gleam in the darkness. He positioned his wrist above Celestina's mouth and let the blood drip down.

The blood to flow directly into her, the pools that fell on her face gathering and moving on their own to be consumed. And perhaps it was just a trick of the light, but Pitt thought that he could see the gleaming blood moving beneath his wife's wan complexion. It flowed through her, landing at her core and then moving outward. He could perceive her veins and arteries, the whole system glowing faintly beneath the skin, thrumming to an unknown beat.

And then the light inside her went out. There was a quiet moment, and then Celestina stirred.

"Celestina!" Lord Pitt yelled.

His wife paid him no mind as she slowly rose her feet. The red glow returned, more urgent this time, and where it touched it seemed to transform the flesh. Celestina had maintained herself well as she approached middle age, but all of her ministrations could only delay her decay. But the light inside her was somehow able to reverse whatever damage time did to her, tightening skin and toning muscle, returning a luster to her entire being that had faded in her years with her husband.

The nasty wound on her neck was gone, as were the marks on her belly that she gained in her pregnancy. And the changes seemed to go beyond simply restoring her. To Pitt, it looked like she was being molded into something better than what she was.

The glow went out once again, and Celestina was standing in the middle of the room naked. She looked around, getting her bearings, coming to grips with what had just happened. Her husband was still tied up, unable to do anything. Rose was on the floor, looking completely shocked and confused. The whore was still on the settee, her eyes shut, but clearly awake and terrified.

And Cain was still there, standing naked as she was, his heavy cock now dangling between his legs. And the events of the night came flooding back: all the fear and the pleasure and the pain, and that moment where she was certain she was dead.

But she was not dead. She felt the farthest thing from dead, her body practically humming with energy. She felt as though she had been carrying a heavy weight for the last nearly four decades, and it was simply gone now. Everything felt sharper, clearer.

Her eyes found Cain's member again, and her body responded, a heat rising from her sex. The memory of her fucking at his hands was fresh, and she felt a hunger to experience it again.

Cain beckoned, calling her to approach. She neared him, and he placed his hands on her shoulders and firmly pushed her down to her knees. And though just a day ago, Celestina would have thought the act repulsive, it seemed entirely natural to Celestina that she take his sex in her mouth.

Cain looked down at her, seeming appreciative as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. And then he turned to Lord Pitt, savoring the grief that he was causing to the hunter.

"You've changed her," Pitt said, despairingly. "That isn't Celestina anymore."

Cain laughed cruelly. "I assure you, Pitt, she is still very much your wife. My blood transformed her body, but I cannot do anything to affect her mind. She does this of her own free will."

Celestina glanced sideways at Lord Pitt, her mouth still wrapped around Cain's cock. She found that she liked the way he tasted, the way he smelled. And she found that she enjoyed the feeling of him hardening inside her mouth. And she knew that Cain was right: that she wasn't enchanted do this. It is simply what lovers do: they desire to give each other pleasure, in whatever means that may be. That she had never felt this way for Lord Pitt was no indictment on her.

"Now," Cain said, addressing Celestina. "I think it's time to give you a lesson about the body I have gifted you." Cain reached out and put a hand behind her head, pushing. Celestina's eyes grew wide, her instincts telling her that she would choke. But she found that her throat was accommodating, letting Cain's manhood slide deep inside. There was no pain at all, no trace of struggle. And as Cain pumped in and out of her throat, she came to relish the feeling of him using her, of being able to take whatever he has to give. Her mind went to the fucking she experienced just moments ago, and to the realization that Cain was holding back. She imagined what other heights of pleasure she might reach with him, now that her body could take everything he had to give. The thought brought joy to Celestina, who was now moving on her own accord, thrusting her head back and forth at an almost inhuman pace, determined to use her throat to bring this man to climax. She stared up at him, her happiness radiating from her face.

She felt a pulse from his member, and he drew back, pushing her away. He aimed his cock at her face, and showered her with his cum. She took it eagerly, gathering the thick, dark liquid with her hands from her face and her chest and the floor, feeding all of it into her mouth. She smiled widely and let out a gleeful laugh, unable to contain her enjoyment.

Cain held out a hand, and she took it. He pulled her up to her feet and kissed her deeply.

"I'm glad to see you so happy, my dear," Cain said to her. "Now I'd like to have you make a choice." He gestured at Betty, who flinched at the sudden attention. She had stayed quiet through this whole ordeal, just closing her eyes, hoping that she might at one point awaken from this nightmare safe and sound in her own home.

"I have turned you into a creature that drinks the blood of others," Cain said. "You have heard my story, of my mate who taught me mercy." He sat beside the bound whore and pulled down her gag. She opened her eyes by kept her head down, fearing that any hint of defiance might be her end.

"Betty here is blameless," he continued. "And yet that doesn't change the fact that she is party to your husband's infidelity."

Betty raised her head, her eyes in a panic. Her fate was becoming clear to her, and none of it was in her control.

"We could let her go," said Cain. "Or..." He left the sentence unfinished, letting the implication hang in the air.

Celestina looked at Betty, the whore still unable to find her voice amidst the terror she was feeling. But her eyes were pleading. Celestina found that she felt no hate for this young woman, but neither did she feel any sympathy. What she found inside was a hunger. Not an urgent one, by any means, but a hunger all the same.

She turned to Cain. "Would it please you if I showed her mercy?"

"I honestly don't care either way," Cain said. "I'd simply like to know what kind of monster you are, if we are to spend our years together."

And in that moment, Celestina thought back on her life, and all the ways she had felt powerless. And she made her decision right then, her mouth distending, revealing a horrifying mess of teeth. Betty managed a scream right before Celestina took a bite out her neck and bathed in the ensuing fountain of blood. Then, quickly, her mouth was over the gash and she drank deeply of the girl's essence.

Cain stood to admire his work. And then he turned and approached Rose.

Pitt snapped out of his traumatic fugue as he watched Cain walk towards his daughter. "No, damn you," he spat. "Leave my daughter alone."

"Is that what you want, Rose?" Cain asked to the young woman, who had curled up on the floor. She stared up at him, a hint of reverence in her expression.

"I will do as your father wishes and leave you alone," Cain said. "You can walk out of here right now, and I promise never to pursue you. You are free."

Rose got up to a crouch, her eyes darting to the end of the room where the door was, wondering if he was telling the truth. "Would you really let me go?" She asked.

"I have made your father suffer enough," Cain said. "I will admit I would take great pleasure in doing to you what I did to your mother, but I am satisfied that Lord Pitt has paid a price for his transgressions."

Rose looked at her mother, who was now walking to join Lord Cain's at his side, apparently satiated from her meal. The blood that covered her did nothing to reduce her radiance.

"How do you feel, Celestina?" Cain asked.

"Heavenly," she replied dreamily.

Cain smiled and stepped aside, his arm gesturing to the darkness in the room, offering Rose her freedom.

Rose stood and stared at her father, who she realized now was almost a stranger to her. She looked back at Cain and unbuttoned her nightgown. She shrugged and let it fall off her shoulders and on to the floor.

Cain laughed evilly as Lord Pitt watched on in horror, hoping that Cain might offer him the mercy of death.

***

They found Lord Pitt two days later, lying on the floor babbling about monsters. He was the only one found alive on his estate, his staff all having been violently murdered. Naturally, Pitt became the prime suspect, though no one could quite comprehend how even a strapping fellow like Pitt could have committed all of these killings and stayed completely unharmed.

They came to the conclusion that some kind of mob must have broken into his home and were behind these horrible deeds. They must have abducted his wife and daughter, or did worse to them in front of Lord Pitt, causing his insanity. He offered investigators no insight. Any attempt at interrogation led to wild screams and repeated cries for mercy.

At the asylum, he would cry out in fear at night, raving about the shadowy corners of his room, afraid of what might emerge from them. And on some rare nights, the attendants could hear him meekly addressing some imagined being outside the bars of his small window. And if they had listened just a little more carefully, they might have heard a laugh that wasn't Pitt's.

MrPhilius
MrPhilius
130 Followers
12