Lords of Eros Ch. 01

Story Info
Don begins his story: return to the Resort.
6.3k words
4.73
16.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

This is a direct sequel to my Lost in Eros series. Ideally, you should read that before you read this. However, I did post that to Literotica almost six years ago, and, as it was recently pointed out (to my very great surprise), that series is as long as The Hobbit and The Fellowship of the Ring combined! So, it seems fair that I offer a bit of a recap here... (If the original series is fresh in your mind, you might want to just scroll down to the beginning of the actual chapter, which does include a very brief bit of reminder.)

In Book 1, "The Manor," two friends, Don and Tascha wake up in a strange bed quite removed from their normal circumstances. They lived some distance apart, though both in Florida, and certainly hadn't gone to bed together. Their relationship, though quite close, was purely platonic, and yet here they found themselves in bed together and naked. The investigation of their strange situation is interrupted by the abrupt arrival of three young women, also naked, who call themselves The Nymphets. These young women proceed to draw Don and Tascha back to the bed and initiate a bit of an orgy. After a much-needed orgasm, Tascha disengages from the fun and gets back to searching for an exit from the strange bedroom. She finds one and interrupts Don's play to continue their search for an explanation for, and an escape from, their odd predicament.

Along the way, they meet a number of strange characters, including the Player and his playful posse, the Lady and Lord of the Manor, and Robert, the Scholar, most of whom have no recollection of any life beyond that they enjoy in the Manor. They also pick up several companions who will share their ongoing adventures, such as the fiercely loyal Shelonda, the always playful Amy, and young Nicole, who also remembers her former life and is in no real hurry to get back to it. They witness and engage in a great deal of sex, including with each other. Tascha, in particular, finds herself embracing a wider range of sexual activity. Having been bi most of her life, but lately in a committed lesbian relationship with her beloved Sarah, it is unusual for her to participate in such orgiastic activities, especially those including so many men. For instance, on their second day in the Manor, she has sex with Don for the first time, has a bit of a gangbang (largely orchestrated by Don), and then goes rather fuck crazy in the Disco. Through all of this, Don remains steadfast and loving, and this volume of the story could easily be read as primarily Tascha and Don's rather unorthodox love story. (I admit, that's how I think of it.)

Throughout Lost in Eros, Tascha struggles to find a way back to Sarah. She feels rather guilty about having so much sex without her girlfriend and is worried that she will never get back to her. When they find Robert, the Scholar, in a room in the Library, he tells them some things about the world they've found themselves in and tells them that if there is a way home it must be outside of the Manor. This leads Don to find the front door, which takes them out into the world beyond.

In Book 2, "The Forest," Don, Tascha, and their three companions encounter an actual centaur, Ralph, who is the one who finally tells them that the world they're in is called Eros. Ralph leads them to the Witches of the Glen, who perform an orgiastic rite to bring forth the Crone, a kind of orgasm vampire oracle who tells Don, "You seek the Sage of the Tower. Go down into the valley and follow the river there to its source, and you will find the Tower." This gives the party their quest. Unfortunately, soon thereafter, during an attack by some ruffians, Tascha falls into a river and is separated from the rest of the group. After being saved by a nymph, Tascha is chased and caught by three satyrs who make her their sex toy before she is then captured by the Sisterhood, a group of martial women who dominate anyone who crosses them. Tascha refuses to submit to the Sisters, who beat her, tie her up, throw her to their men to be gangbanged, and make her lick most of the Sisters to orgasm until she eventually agrees to submit. As soon as she is given a bit of liberty, though, Tascha escapes into the forest again, where she meets and befriends the Beast, a lonely and very horny minotaur.

Meanwhile, Don and the others are caught by the Wizard, who enlists them in an overly elaborate scheme to seduce his wife and convert her to a more sexually open and adventurous lifestyle. Once this is done, Don leads his companions on a mission to rescue Tascha from the Sisterhood, fighting them in an epic kung fu battle that leads to him defeating their leader, Daphne, in one-on-one combat and then claiming dominance over her. When it becomes clear that Tascha doesn't need rescue at all, but in fact comes back with her new friend to save Don, Don commands Daphne and the Sisterhood to throw a party for them, which, naturally, becomes an orgy.

In Book 3, "The Return," Don, Tascha, and their companions return to their quest to find the Sage of the Tower. Using a flying carpet provided by the Wizard, they cover quite a bit of territory before the device runs out of juice, or goes out of range, and crashes them in a pool in the middle of an odd place called The Resort, which is directly beneath the tower they've been looking for. Thanks to a particularly uncooperative gate, though, they cannot proceed directly to the tower but must enjoy themselves at the Resort. Making the most of the situation, they visit the Temple of Venus and Aphrodite, the Clockwork Club, the Jungle Room, and Ladies Nite, making new friends and having lots of sex along the way.

Once they are allowed to proceed up to the tower, Don, Tascha, and Nicole relate their stories to scribes and then, finally, get to talk to the Sage, who is actually able to give them some useful information. Among other things, they find out that they can get back to the "real world" by going downriver to a place called the Grotto of Ishtar, that there seem to be rings some people have that allow them to go back and forth between that world and Eros at will, and that one person, a Stephanie Ayers, has been at work trying to find out more about these rings for some time.

Intent on returning home, Tascha leads Don and Nicole back to the Resort and to a riverboat landing, where the party basically splits up into those heading downriver to the Grotto (Don, Tascha, and Shelonda) and those staying behind at the Resort (Nicole and the others). After one last night together in the Jungle Room (where Don hoped to encounter the sexy and mysterious India, who he thought had one of those special rings), Don, Tascha, and Shelonda head off on the riverboat, where they enjoy a kind of swinging mixer. After their river journey and making their way through the "city" of Rendezvous, and enjoying some play at the beach (during which Don recognizes and enjoys a minor celebrity), the party encounters Captain Sage and the crew of the Maidenhead who agree to sail them to the Grotto of Ishtar, provided Tascha and Shelonda service the crew during the voyage. In the Grotto, Don reveals that he has decided to stay in Eros to try to secure one of those rings. Part of his reasoning involves the fact that apparently time moves much faster in Eros even though people stay young (due to the effects of the XYZ water), so he should be able to spend a great deal of time looking without keeping Tascha waiting long in the real world. So, Tascha finishes the ritual alone and wakes up next to her girlfriend Sarah without any noticeable amount of time having passed at all. That very day, Tascha gets a phone call from Don, apparently returned from Eros.

Before continuing to Lords of Eros I would like to take an all-too-brief moment to thank everyone who has supported this effort. First, a very small handful of people have consented to let me use them as bases from which I developed a few of my favorite characters. (No, I won't say who's who.) It's hard to come up with so many characters, and I'm very grateful to those who have been good sports about helping me out in this regard. There are also some friends of mine who have read some or all of the preceding story and given me valuable feedback, for which I am very, very grateful. Then there are some folks who fall into both categories. I'd like to give a quick shout out to my friends from Second Life who make appearances in Lost, and briefly in the following. (I was StillAramis on SL, and I guess still am, though I don't go on there much at all anymore.) Finally, and importantly, I thank everyone on here who has read my stuff and enjoyed it—and especially those who have voted on my submissions. I hope you all enjoy this story, Don's further adventures in Eros, as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Now then, where were we?

1. Reunion

As Tascha pulled into the parking lot she was a bit surprised to notice how nervous she was. It had been a week since her adventures in Eros—a week since she'd fallen asleep next to Sarah, awakened next to her dear (and decidedly platonic) friend Don in a strange world of witches and wizards, not to mention centaurs, satyrs, and at least one minotaur. What followed were weeks of weird and sometimes frightening adventures, as well as more sex than most people had in their entire lives. Early on, she and Don became lovers, but this was hardly the limit of things! Amidst her adventures, Tascha had sex with countless men and women, often at the same time, as well as the aforementioned satyrs and minotaur, only to eventually find a way to wake up once again next to her beloved Sarah, the very same night she had fallen asleep in the first place.

Tascha might have passed it off as a bizarre, extraordinarily vivid dream except for the fact that her body bore the unmistakable evidence of her time in Eros. She was tanner and in better shape than when she'd gone to bed, and there were a few bruises that could only be explained by the vigorous sex she'd indulged in aboard the Maidenhead, the ship captained by the enigmatic Captain Sage. Strangely, Sarah hardly noticed any changes in her, but Tascha could hardly ignore the effects of her experiences in Eros, not just on her body but in her attitude. While the XYZ no longer coursed through her veins, making her body a perpetually revved up sex machine, she was still alive to the joys and possibilities of carnality all around her in a way that was quite different from her earlier life, though she had always thought she had a sex-positive attitude. In the last week, Tascha's sex life with Sarah had certainly been rekindled, but she had also noticed that she was keenly aware of the sexuality of the people around her, at work, in the park, at the grocery store, and so on. While there was no danger of her losing control and succumbing to temptation, she could hardly deny that she now had sex on her mind as never before. Finally, the last nail in the it-was-all-a-dream coffin was the fact that Don had called her, about six hours after she had awakened and quickly corroborated her experience in a rather one-sided conversation.

They had agreed to meet the following weekend, Don traveling to spend the weekend—ostensibly just to catch up with his friend. That "ostensibly" was the rub. Tascha still hadn't told Sarah anything. Hell, she had no idea how to begin. "Hey, babe, so while you were sleeping, I was somehow taken to another world and had all kinds of adventures. Oh, and I had lots and lots of sex with other people, including Don." Tascha couldn't see any way to either convince Sarah she wasn't crazy, but even if she did that, how would she manage to make Sarah believe all that sex was something Sarah should accept? It was a mess, no question. Tascha hoped Don would have some ideas about this.

One thing Tascha was sure of, though, was that there would be no shenanigans until Sarah knew the truth.

This commitment was put to the test a bit when Tascha saw Don there, outside the Thai restaurant they'd agreed on as a rendezvous. He grinned so happily as he saw her, his arms felt so good around her, and his breath felt so warm on her neck... and then they were kissing, deeply, passionately. For Tascha it just felt natural. This was the nature of their relationship now. Still she managed to push him away a bit, smiling and blushing a little.

"I haven't told Sarah yet," she admitted.

He looked into her eyes, still grinning, "Oh, yeah, no, that's alright. It's just been so long; I've missed you so much!"

"Well, a week isn't that long," she laughed.

"A week for you, maybe," chuckled Don. "I was in Eros for years before I called you last week."

"Years?!"

"Yeah, there was a lot to get done," he smiled.

Tascha noticed the dark metal ring he wore on his left middle finger. "You got one, eh?"

Don nodded, "I did indeed."

"What did you have to do?"

Don blew a little raspberry, "Quite a bit, really. I'll tell you all about it, but let's actually get some lunch; I'm starving!"

"Now that's the Don I remember," she laughed as he opened the door.

Strangely awkward idle conversation filled the space around being seated and ordering—"How's Sarah?" "Good." "Work going alright?" "Yes. How's your semester so far?"—until they were able to get down to serious business.

"Okay," Tascha leaned forward over the table. "Tell me everything!"

Don laughed and said, "Well, where to begin...?"

"At the Grotto of Ishtar, obviously."

"Okay, but I'm going to have to be brief if you want the whole story before we meet Sarah for dinner."

"She works until six, so we have some time," Tascha said seriously, but with a smile. "Get on with it, Professor."

"Okay, okay," he chuckled as he spread his hands out on the table. "Well, Shelonda and I swam back up to the longboat, which took us back to Sage's ship, which took us back to Rendezvous."

"I think you're already leaving too much out."

Don smiled, then looked around to reassure himself that the restaurant wasn't busy and that they were indeed sitting in the back corner, well away from the other customers, and then continued.

"As before, but without your assistance, Shelonda had to make herself available for the crew. She didn't seem to mind."

"I'll bet," Tascha grinned, "and what were you up to?"

"Well, Sage watched me play with Megan and Jasmine again that afternoon, but she could tell my heart wasn't in it."

"Aw," Tascha smirked, "but other parts of you were up to the challenge, I'll bet."

"Well, yeah, but I was definitely less enthusiastic after saying goodbye to you. Sage picked up on this, and, honestly, we spent most of that trip talking."

"In Eros? Crazy!"

"I know, right?"

***

Don leaned on the railing in front of him and observed the scene on the deck below. Someone had gathered sheets and pillows to make a fairly comfortable, and rather large, sex nest for Shelonda and her many playmates. As the sun set, and the crew finished their daytime duties, they cleaned up and joined Shelonda for what was rapidly becoming an epic gangbang. The red-golden light played over her dark skin as she knelt there surrounded by hard cocks, taking one after the other into her eager mouth, and then as she moved onto her hands and knees to receive cocks from both ends. It was hard for Don to make out details, particularly as the sunlight faded to be replaced by torchlight, but he could hear the unmistakable sounds of Shelonda's rising pleasure.

"You travel in enthusiastic company," Sage observed as she came up next to Don.

"So do you, Captain," Don smiled. "It's a wonder you keep them all in line."

"Well, Megan and Jasmine are happy to help out with that, and most of them don't mind playing with each other. Some even prefer it."

Don noticed that the good captain had dropped any piratic pretenses, at least for the time being. He decided to ask about what had been bothering him for more than two days, "What about you, though?"

"What about me?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Well, for starters," Don paused thoughtfully, "do you ever lend a hand, so to speak?"

Sage snorted a bit, "That would make it very hard to maintain discipline, wouldn't it?"

Don nodded, "Perhaps, but you've never... not even as a special occasion?"

"No," she said firmly.

While he considered his next line of inquiry, Don thought back to everything he'd heard and surmised about Eros, including the situation he and Tascha had encountered in the castle of the Sisterhood.

"You seem unique, captain," Don finally said. "I haven't met anyone else in Eros who doesn't seem very much interested in sex."

Sage laughed, "You mean who isn't consumed by their urge to fuck."

Smiling at her, Don nodded, "Exactly."

There was a long pause. Below them, Shelonda was sandwiched between a burly sailor lying underneath her, who had himself deep inside her pussy, and a tall, black man who was fucking in and out of her ass. There were two or three men in front of her, apparently enjoying both the show and whatever she was doing to them with her talented mouth. Everyone seemed to be having a very good time.

"I like you, Don," Sage said at last. "Go ahead and ask your questions."

Don smiled, "I like you too, Sage." Then, after a considering his options, he asked, "Do you like sex? I mean, some people don't."

She laughed, "Yes, I do like sex."

"But you never...?"

"Well, yes, when I first got here, for like the first two days, I was just like everyone else. But then it occurred to me that I had completely lost control of myself. I like being the captain, Don. I'm not judging you, or anyone else, but I decide when and where to have sex, and with whom. If the answer is everywhere all the time and with everyone, I'm letting my urges use me as a means to their satisfaction. I wouldn't be a moral agent, hardly even a person, then. I'd rather be the captain."

"You're a philosopher," Don grinned.

"That was a long time ago," shrugged Sage.

"You've been here a long time, but ever since those first couple of days...?"

She chuckled, "Well, now and then I fall off the wagon. Megan, Jasmine, and Sven don't seem to mind."

"I'll bet they don't!" Don said with sincere admiration.

"Were you like this before you got here, Don?"

"Horny?"

"Ha! No. I mean, so upfront about things."

"Yeah, pretty much," he shrugged.

"It's a nice trait. Don't lose it."

"Thanks, 'don't plan to," Don laughed. He took a moment to admire her profile as she idly watched Shelonda getting picked up and then laid on her back with her legs splayed and ready for the next of her playmates. He found himself liking her nose almost as much as the curve of her breasts. He swallowed and asked, "So, um, feel like 'falling off the wagon'?"

She smirked and gave him a sidelong glance, "Nice try, my friend, nice try."

***

"So the two of you never...?" Tascha asked as she sipped her tea.

"Well, never is a long time," Don chuckled. "Let me tell the story. I promise not to leave anyone important out."

"Just the scores of nameless women you pleasured along the way," she said wryly.

"I'm sure the vast majority of them had names."

"'Stands to reason," nodded Tascha. "Go on."

"Well, Shelonda and I disembarked at Rendezvous, and made our way back to the riverboat landing."

"Was the city easier to navigate this time?"

"Yes, it was. I think it helped that I knew where we were going."

"Were you able to get back in the mood?"

"Yeah," Don admitted. "The non-stop orgy going on all around helped, along with the XYZ, naturally, but there wasn't a day or night that went by when I didn't think of you. Sure, sometimes it was in the middle of sex when I'd wish you were there to sit on my face..." he smiled across the table. "But you were always on my mind."

12