Lords of Eros Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled warmly, "At least once a day."

"And once a night," Don grinned. "Shelonda missed you too. She threw herself into the sex even more vigorously than before, but I could tell she was preoccupied when she wasn't, well, otherwise occupied. I asked her about it, and she said, 'I don't think I ever had a sister, except Tascha.'"

"Damn, Don!" Tascha breathed, wiping a tear out of her eye. "Get back to the story."

"Well, that's actually relevant. We went back up the river to the Resort. I wanted to see if India was around... Remember, she's the one I thought had one of these rings. She does, but she wasn't there. Anyway, I wanted to look for her and talk to the Sage again. But while we stopped at the Resort, I lost Shelonda."

"What?!"

***

Somehow it felt like much more than almost two weeks since they had left the Resort. As Don and Shelonda made their way past the various clubs and bungalows, he thought it seemed smaller and a bit less over-the-top. Certainly, Rendezvous had been bigger, but Don suspected it was a strange familiarity that rendered the Resort more prosaic. He felt most comfortable here. First, there was a lack of sinister mystery that had haunted their time in the Manor, and Rendezvous had very much felt like something to be passed through, both times. Plus, there was a nice variety here that he enjoyed, even if that variety was rather hokey, bordering on the ludicrous. He noticed that a few of the people lounging and frolicking about had bits of clothing on here and there, which reminded him of the garments Shelonda and he had discarded way back in that odd tavern outside Rendezvous and on the Maidenhead, respectively. This thinking reminded Don of all the travels and adventures he, Tascha, Shelonda, and the others had enjoyed, though that wasn't quite the word for all of it. With all this in mind, Don reached out and took Shelonda's hand. She smiled back at him.

"Thank you for all your help, Shelonda, and for your support and company. You've been a very good sport."

She laughed, "It's mostly been a lot of fun, really. I promised to help you and Tascha find your way home, and I'm glad I was able to do that, even if you decided not to go back."

"Yes, mission accomplished!" Don grinned. "You did a fantastic job!"

"All the sex was fun too," Shelonda winked.

"Mmm," Don pulled her close and gave her a kiss. "It definitely was! We should get back to that soon."

"Good idea!"

They might have stopped there and gone at it without a second thought, but they had already come to the Jungle Room, so they hurried inside.

Again, Don was struck by the fact that the place was clearly larger on the inside. To this was added the fact that things had been rearranged rather radically in the last couple of weeks. The large wooden structure that had been the main feature—with its dancefloor and stories of open-air sex platforms, and a bathtub—was gone. Instead, more centrally located, there was a large wooden dance floor on the ground level of the "jungle." A vast, colorful canopy was spread over the dancefloor, which featured poles for dancing and big cushioned chairs for another kind of dancing. The whole assembly made up a kind of pavilion as the focal point for those coming into the Jungle Room. The pool had been moved back, so that it was behind the pavilion, and it now boasted a fountain shooting water high into the air, in addition to the waterfall, the source of which seemed to be bubbling up from a pile of rocks off to the side. The blankets, clearing, lounges and fire pits had been redistributed about the jungle floor, and Don was pretty sure the trees and treehouses had been relocated as well.

"It's different," Shelonda said with a frown, as if to confirm Don's thinking. Then she shrugged and headed in, moving toward the dance pavilion. Don followed close behind, reminding himself that he needed to pay attention to more than her swaying backside.

There were fewer people in the jungle than there had been before. There was a single woman dancing lazily around one of the poles, and another straddling the lap of the only man in that area. As he got closer, Don saw that the lap dancer was none other than Jaden, who flashed him a quick smile and wink before going back to her intent grinding in time to the music that filled the space below the canopy. Don smiled as he remembered the lithe, rather enthusiastic redhead.

Coming out on the other side of the dance pavilion, Don wasn't exactly surprised that the volume of the music diminished considerably.

Shelonda pulled up, and turned to Don with a smile, "Who was it we're looking for?"

"India, but you didn't meet her before, did you?"

"I don't think so, no."

"Beautiful woman with long black hair, and dark skin... not quite as dark as yours, though," Don smiled. "I'll go look around for her. You should just relax and have fun, and I'll catch up to you in a bit. Oh, but if you see someone who might be India, try to keep track of her."

"Will do," Shelonda grinned, then added with a saucy little smirk, "Don't take too long."

Don watched for a moment as she sauntered off toward the pool. He thought a refreshing dip in the water would be quite nice, followed by a long session of fucking Shelonda... but he really was dead set on finding India if she were there. With a quiet little groan, Don turned to the left and started his search.

Working clockwise around the Jungle Room, Don checked each thatch-roofed hut and treehouse. He found the big orgy bed/platform half-hidden among some brush, as well as a set of four hot tubs near one another, set up, he surmised, so that people could watch each other and easily switch tubs if they wanted. There was a single couple enjoying one of the hot tubs, and a pair of women apparently napping after enjoying themselves in one of the tree houses, but no sign of India.

Don made his way back to the pavilion and had an opportunity to get a better look at the new (for him) dancer. She was a leggy blonde with the kind of body a Playboy centerfold would envy. Her long hair was tied up, showing off her long, graceful neck. She had large, firm breasts held in check by a skimpy bikini top, which was a rather unusual bit of clothing for Eros. Her sexy hips were wrapped in a silky sarong, and Don got a glimpse of a matching bikini bottom covered her sex—again, very odd for Eros. She smiled at Don and nodded toward the chair in front of her pole, which was criminally empty.

Don would have happily taken that spot, but at that very moment, Jaden got off her admirer's lap and shouted, "Hey there, Don! Welcome back!"

As the lucky guy got up and started to head toward the pool to clean up and cool off, Jaden crossed the dance floor and threw herself into Don's arms. Don reveled in the feeling of Jaden's tits pressed against his chest as her mouth met his with a passionate kiss. He held her body tightly against him as their lips and tongues got reacquainted, and then moved his hands down to squeeze her tight ass firmly.

When they finally came up for air, Jaden smiled over to the other dancer and said, "I'm going to take a quick break, Robin. Think you can get along without me?"

Robin gave a haughty laugh and said, "I'll find a way to manage."

Don noticed that four or five guys had just come into the Jungle Room and were heading Robin's way, but then he was yanked to attention by Jaden tugging on his hand.

"Let's go gang up on that cute friend of yours," Jaden suggested.

"I like the way you think!" Don laughed. Before they got to the poolside, though, Don thought to ask, "Is India around?"

"I don't think so. I haven't seen her since she was here redecorating the other day."

Don wanted to ask about this redecorating, but he was suddenly distracted by the sight of Shelonda, who was quite busy at the moment. Beneath her was a strapping young black man who had his hands full with Shelonda's luscious tits, and presumably his cock up inside her pussy. Behind her, with hands alternately gripping her waist and caressing her tight butt, was a rather fit middle-aged guy who seemed to be fucking her ass. All of this was taking place on a wide chaise lounge that must have been stronger than it looked. Shelonda saw Don and gave him a big, very happy smile, but then went right back to encouraging her playmates, who Don suspected needed very little further encouragement.

"'Guess we're too late," Jaden laughed. Then she pulled Don with her into the pool.

Laughing along with Jaden's exuberance, Don ducked under the water, enjoying the refreshing splash and noticing that the XYZ, along with everything else, already had his cock rigidly hard. Jaden noticed this as well when her hand wrapped around his thick shaft and pulled him to her for another deep and lingering kiss. Don hugged Jaden's slender body to him with his left arm, as his right hand delved between her legs. Jaden pulled and twisted his cock insistently as his fingers stroked her lips, parting them and then pushing up between them.

Jaden threw her free arm around Don's neck and pushed up out of the water to wrap her legs around his waist. He pulled his arm out from between them, using it instead to help support Jaden as she positioned his cock just right and then sank down upon it. Don groaned as he felt her hot sex enveloping him, pulling down on his cock until his head hit her cervix.

They kept kissing, their tongues moving eagerly against each other, as Jaden rocked her hips in the water, grinding her clit against the base of Don's shaft and squeezing and stroking the rest of his organ with her exquisitely talented muscles. When she finally began to move up and down on him, Don's hands slid down her wet back to hold her ass tightly. Feeling her legs flex around him, Don helped to raise and lower Jaden on him as the water splashed around and between them.

Out of the corner of his eye, Don could see the backsides of the men plowing into Shelonda, and beyond that, up at the dance pavilion, it looked like the new guests of the Jungle Room were gathered around Robin, who seemed to be on her knees. Shuddering, Don closed his eyes and focused on the sensations of this wild, passionate woman in his arms—her mouth on his, her arms around his neck, her tits against his chest, her thighs squeezing his hips, her hot pussy squeezing and pulling on his straining manhood. For herself, Jaden was using Don's body to stimulate herself to a fever pitch. Her earlier lap dance and the aphrodisiac qualities of the XYZ water combined with the passionate sex to bring her quickly over the edge. She cried out as the first wave hit her. Don held onto her body, shoving up into her as she clutched at him wildly. Jaden was biting his lip as he felt himself exploding up into her, a boiling hot geyser of condensed lust pumping into her.

"Fuck!" Don breathed at last.

Jaden kissed him, and chuckled, "That's how we welcome people back to the Jungle Room."

"Wow! It's a very good way!" Don laughed.

"I'm glad you like it," Jaden grinned as she rocked herself against him, still impaled on his persistently hard cock. Don noticed that the slender young man who Jaden had danced for earlier was now reclining at the edge of the pool, and Shelonda's threesome was taking a bit of a break.

"Why don't we move this over to the hot tubs?" Don suggested with a squeeze of Jaden's ass.

"Good idea!" she kissed him again, and slowly eased herself up off his cock. Then she turned around and easily loud enough to be heard by everyone in the area, "Let's all go to the hot tubs!"

Soon Don, Shelonda, Jaden, the other three guys, and a petite woman of apparently Indian or Pakistani extraction with full breasts and a cute short hair style who Don had not noticed but who had been watching all the assorted sex in the pool, were playing in one of the hot tubs. Shelonda was sucking on the cock of the young man Jaden had entertained earlier, while Jaden was sitting back on the lap of the black guy with his cock up her ass and the middle-aged guy was fingering her pussy and sucking on her beautiful tits.

Meanwhile, Don had the new girl, whose name he never did learn, sit up on the edge of the hot tub so he could go down on her moist pussy and sensitive clit. She was holding his head to her, gasping and shuddering with her second orgasm, and Don was about to rise up and slide into her ready embrace when he heard a familiar voice cry out, "Professor!"

"And Shelonda's here too!" said a second voice.

With a parting kiss to the woman's sex, Don looked around to see Amy and Nicole standing over the hot tub, both of them naked and every bit as beautiful as Don remembered.

"Hi there," Don smiled. "Come on in and join the party."

In what seemed like only seconds, Nicole had gotten Don's newest friend into a 69, and Amy was sitting in the tub with Don standing in front of her, his cock filling her talented mouth. This was the beginning of a long orgy that lasted for at least an hour. Ultimately, though, Don was left in the tub surrounded by his four lovely friends. Jaden was idly stroking his cock in the water, and Shelonda was sandwiched between Amy and Nicole, who were having a hard time keeping their hands and mouths off Shelonda's body. It was then that Nicole started to press Don for details about the quest to the Grotto of Ishtar and the return trip.

Of course, since they were soaking in a hot vat of XYZ the story was interrupted by mischief several times. Don and Shelonda finally finished telling the tale and they all went to look for something to eat, but then returned to the Jungle Room where they took over one of the tree houses for a long, intense little orgy where the plan seemed to be to see how many orgasms they could give Shelonda, who was ultimately reduced to a quivering, giggling state before passing out. Don held her in his arms and the others, including Jaden, snuggled in around them.

Just before surrendering to sleep, Don kissed Shelonda's shoulder and thought it was very nice to be reunited with most of the original sextet, particularly here in the Resort.

***

"When I woke up, Shelonda was just gone," Don frowned. "We looked around everywhere but there was no sign of her, and no one could remember her getting up in the night. It seems that she just fell asleep in Eros and woke up back here, wherever she was originally from."

"Damn," Tascha breathed.

"Yeah, it was hard to take, I admit. I knew what was going on when you left, but this was a real punch in the gut. It hit Nicole and I hardest; the others seemed more inclined to just roll with things."

"It doesn't sound like she was bored, though," Tascha frowned.

Don shook his head, "No, definitely not. My theory has been that she felt fulfilled. Accomplishing our 'mission,' and returning to her friends, and maybe all the sex that day, all combined to maybe mean that she didn't need Eros anymore. She was ready to come back, so she did."

Tascha reached across the table and took Don's hand, then said, "It must have been very hard."

"Yeah, it was," Don smiled wanly. "However, for me it was quite a while ago. Ah, here's our food."

12