Lords of Eros Ch. 02

Story Info
Don & Co. find Stephanie Ayers, & the Quest Begins!
4.6k words
4.76
4.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE (again): I don't know any Stephanie Ayers, and no reference to any actual person is intended by the use of that name in this chapter or any future ones that I may write.

2. The Lead

"Mmmm, I've missed having food this good!" Don sighed. "I didn't miss it at the time, really, but now it feels like I've been starving for it."

Tascha laughed, "I thought the same thing, and I was in Eros for a much shorter time."

"It reminds me of that Star Trek: The Next Generation episode where Picard lives a whole life..." Don stopped when he saw the look he was getting. "Right; not the story you want me to tell."

Tascha's smirk just made him want to lean across the table and kiss her, but Don shrugged and said, "Well, after we stopped looking for Shelonda, I thought it would be a good idea to check in at the Abbey of Records to see if Charlotte, you know, the Sage, could possibly give me any more information about those rings."

"She didn't seem to know much, when we were there."

"No, but I thought it was worth a try, particularly since India was nowhere to be found. Nicole came along, and we went through the whole sexy bathing and debriefing thing again. Unfortunately, though, as you guessed, Charlotte couldn't say more about the rings themselves, but she was helpful. She told us that that woman, Stephanie Ayers, had recently reported back in too. Apparently, she had discovered a lead."

"This was the woman who had been looking for a way to get a ring for a long time, right?"

"Right," Don nodded. "Anyway, Charlotte said that Stephanie had been there just two days earlier. Luckily, Charlotte told her that I might be looking for her, and Stephanie said she'd spend a few days hanging out at the Resort, and that she'd try checking in with the Sheriff's office at noon and sundown."

Tascha was impressed, "That's a very lucky break! Did you catch up with her?"

***

As they came down together from the Abbey, Nicole had been quiet and Don had been in a hurry, but as they came back into the Resort, Nicole apparently decided to speak up, saying, "So, if you have one of these rings you can come and go from Eros whenever you want?"

"That's what I understand," Don nodded, still leading the way. "I mean, we don't have the particulars, but that's the idea."

"That seems like a pretty damn cool thing to have."

Don looked over his shoulder with a smile, "Thinking about joining me on my little quest?"

With a laugh and a shrug, she said, "Sure, why not?"

"It could take a lot of time, and we might have to go a long way," offered Don.

"Something tells me we'll still have a lot of fun, Professor."

Don had to admit that did seem highly likely. Then they had come to the sheriff's office. Opening the door, they were a bit surprised, oddly enough, to see the sheriff sitting on the edge of her desk, with cute little Mike on her knees in front of her, face buried in the pretty sheriff's pussy. As before, the sheriff was wearing cowboy boots, a light denim vest, a shiny six-pointed star badge, and a pleated skirt that was bunched up so her assistant, or deputy, could lick her properly. The sheriff was wearing her long, strawberry blonde hair in twin braid pigtails, and her vest had fallen open to expose her firm breasts and hard pink nipples.

Don and Nicole paused there in the doorway, but only for a second, before they moved toward the two women, Nicole moving to the right and Don to the left. In another moment they had each lowered their mouth to one of the sheriff's nipples, sucking and flicking their tongues over her sensitive nubs. The sheriff groaned and shuddered with approval, so they kept at it until, only a minute or two after their arrival, the sheriff came with a whimpering shaking and gasping that Don found adorable.

Obviously, it would have been rude to jump right in and ask the sheriff if she'd seen Stephanie Ayers. So, instead, he smiled at her and continued to caress her lean body. But then, Mike started more mischief, by moving over to the pussy on her right, that is Nicole's. Like Don, Nicole had given up on clothing days ago and so was unprotected from Mike's eager fingers and mouth, not that Nicole wanted any protection in that regard, and was, very soon, leaning back against the sheriff's desk as Mike eagerly lapped at her pussy and clit. The sheriff responded to this turn of events by grasping Don's hard cock, which had been pressed up against her firm thigh, and pulling him over in front of her.

Don smiled and looked into her blue eyes as she guided his very ready cock to the mouth of her sex. He pushed forward, his head and thick shaft opening her up, and enjoyed the expression of unadulterated pleasure on her freckled face. To get more penetration, Don lifted her long right leg up, laid it across the corner of the desk, and then proceeded to fuck in and out of her, keeping her from scooting back from him by wrapping his right arm around her slender body. Next to them, Nicole had pushed Mike back only to get down on the floor with her in a tight little 69.

The sheriff had her hands on Don's ass, pulling him into her insistently, and he was shoving up into her violently, grinding up on her clit with each thrust forward. Don held onto her with his left hand and used his right to lift her left leg up onto his shoulder, proceeding to fuck her harder and faster. The sheriff leaned back on the desk and looked up at him with eyes glazed over with feral lust and quickly approaching orgasm. She reached down between them with her slender fingers and began to play with her clit, and then she was crying out and whimpering as her climax tore through her lithe body. Don kept plunging into her as her pussy clenched and pulled on his cock. He loved watching her ponytails flailing about and her taut abs trembling as she rode the waves of ecstasy.

"That was great!" she finally murmured. "Don, wasn't it?"

"Um, yes, exactly."

"Did you want to see me about something urgent or do you have time to come for me?"

Taken a bit aback, Don laughed and said, "Oh, I definitely have time for that!"

"Good!" she nodded decisively. She pushed Don back and he reluctantly drew himself out of her. She promptly turned around and bent over her desk, spreading her long, muscular legs, presenting her backside for Don. The girls on the floor next to him were moaning and doing their best to distract him, but Don had no trouble focusing on the sight in front of him. He ran his hands up the sides of those beautiful thighs, under the skirt, which had fallen back into place a bit, and over her tight ass. The sheriff looked over shoulder, and said, "Fuck me, Don." With her freckles and ponytails, she was about the cutest young woman to ever say that to him, and he wasted no time in obliging her. Flipping the skirt up out of the way, Don pushed his cock down and back into her waiting pussy, shoving all the way in with one slow but intent motion.

As the girls on the floor were bringing themselves to mutual, very loud, orgasms, Don held onto the sheriff's waist and pulled her back on his cock as he shoved into her again and again, feeling his balls slapping against her fingertips as she went back to playing with her clit. It didn't take much of this before Don felt his cock swelling inside the sheriff and his balls tightening. Then he was shoving hard inside her and groaning as his body clenched with all its might and spewed a hot flood of cum into her pussy and womb. He shuddered and shook, pumping what felt like an unending stream. He could feel the cum leaking out of her and running over his balls.

When he finally began to regain his senses and equilibrium, warm hands pulled him away from the sheriff, resulting in an almost funnily long rope of cum between her messy pussy and the tip of his slick cock. Then Mike was there, eagerly sucking his cock into her mouth, as Nicole dove in to lick at the sheriff, burying her cute little face in the mess Don had left behind.

***

"Mmm..." Tascha smiled, "but aren't you getting a bit sidetracked?"

"Okay, okay," Don laughed, glancing quickly at his watch. "Well, eventually, the sheriff said Stephanie had been in earlier and said she would be at Club 69 that evening and would be wearing a red dress, 'at least to start.'"

***

After spending at least an hour with the sheriff and Mike, Don and Nicole went for a dip in the pool, followed by a nap on a chaise lounge. Don was awakened by the pleasant sensation of Amy's mouth on his cock. She had snuck up on Don and Nicole as they slept but couldn't resist the sight of Don's casual erection. They were soon joined by pretty Liu and Tascha's friend Jimmy, from the Temple of Venus and Aphrodite, and the whole party spent the rest of the afternoon in a lazy poolside orgy.

Eventually, after another dip in the pool to refresh themselves, they all set off in what Liu promised was the way to Club 69. Along the way they passed a few more interesting clubs, such as The Dungeon and the Drag Inn, as well as a street stand that offered the usual display of fruit and water. It was growing dark by the time they got to the last three clubs on that particular street. On their right was a brightly lit, mostly open-air affair called Mardi Raw, which was already busy with revelers enjoying the obviously New Orleans and Rio themed decor and music. Don was surprised how many people were wearing clothes, and even masks. Then he noticed a nearby shop they had just passed, the Wardrobery. Don thought that was probably where Stephanie got the red dress she was supposed to be wearing. He had half a mind to go in and see what kind of an assortment they had but decided that could wait. To the left of Mardi Raw, and taking up the end of the street, was a darker club called simply The Grotto, and then, opposite Mardi Raw, was their destination, Club 69.

Don really hadn't expected to see so much neon in Eros. The building before them was white and seemed to be about fifty feet tall, though Don suspected it might be quite a bit taller on the inside. Over the four sets of high, black double glass doors that took up most of the street front, was a huge bright neon sign clearly identifying this as their destination. The "Club" was in blue, and the "69" was in searing red. There was a decidedly 1970s feel to it. Don started toward the doors, but Liu stopped him, saying, "Oh, people usually dress up a bit for the 69."

"Ironic," Nicole said under breath.

Since he wanted to check out the Wardrobery anyway, Don had no trouble smiling and saying, "Lead the way."

It turned out to be a self-service clothing warehouse four floors high. The menswear was on the top floor, and Don and Jimmy were quickly able to find some fairly nice clubbing clothes that fit them. Don laughed as he saw the collection of actual disco shoes, platforms and all, that were available in one corner. Rather than risking his neck, he chose a more sensible set of shoes, though they did have three-inch-high heels that seemed rather precarious at first. When they gathered on the street out front, Don wasn't surprised that the three women were stunning in their sexy, slinky dresses. Both Nicole and Amy had selected silk dresses that hung from their necks by thin straps and came to an end just below their butts, Nicole's in white and Amy's in yellow. Liu was wearing a much longer red dress that had a very long slit up each side and a black cord cinching it in around her narrow waist. Each of the women had also selected very sexy high-heeled shoes that were bound to their ankles and calves by thin straps.

Once again, Don was so glad he was in Eros where he could be very confident that he would soon be having sex with at least one of these gorgeous women.

"Okay, we're looking for a thin woman with brown hair that comes down to her shoulders," Don reminded everyone.

"And she's got big tits for her size," Nicole added.

"Yeah, I guess she's about as tall as Nicole here," Don nodded, trying to remember if the Charlotte the Sage had said anything else. "And she should be wearing a red dress."

"And her name is Stephanie," Nicole finished.

"Oh yeah, that might help," Don laughed.

They entered the club and, quite expectedly, they were hit with a wall of sound they had not heard at all on the street. The heavy four-four beat of standard disco music filled the space, throbbing insistently through the air. Don was sure they were hearing a version of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love." The vast majority of what looked like the ground floor was taken up by a flashing colored dance floor straight out of Saturday Night Fever. There were moving spotlights, strobe lights, and even a couple of mirror balls hanging from the ceiling. There were a lot more people dancing than Don had expected. Around three sides of the dance floor, excepting the area directly in front of the front doors, were semi-circular booths with padded seating for when a break from the dancing was needed. There were scantily clad waitstaff moving about in this area carrying trays of fruit and glasses of water. Don noticed that the atmosphere, literally and figuratively speaking, was less intense than in the disco in the Manor. Things here were a bit less heady, not quite so loud, and certainly quite a bit brighter.

As the party naturally headed for the dancefloor, Don caught Nicole's wrist, pulled her to him, and said, "Don't leave here without me, okay?"

She smiled and nodded, then gave him a wink before swaying off toward the center of the dance floor.

Perhaps because they weren't dancing in a fog of XYZ, and perhaps a bit because they were generally wearing more clothes, the dancers here were engaged in a lot less sex than their counterparts in the disco in the Manor. Now and then couples, and sometimes groups would leave the dancefloor and head for one of the booths off to the side, or disappear up one of the winding stairways Don now saw in the back corners, flanking a broad stage, which was currently unused and which itself surrounded a high DJ station. The crowd was the usual Erosian assortment of surprisingly healthy people ranging from apparent late teens to unusually vigorous senior citizens, though there were comparatively fewer of the latter. Almost everyone was wearing clothes, but there were a few happy nudists bebopping away, and it was clear that some folks were in the process of slowly stripping off the clothes with which they'd started. People weren't really disco dancing, as such, at least not as far as Don remembered the style from his youth. Smiling at all the sexy bumping and grinding going on around him, he didn't think anyone would appreciate being corrected on that particular score.

***

"By the way," Don paused. "I'm not really sure, but I swear I saw Adam Levine across the room."

"What?!" Tascha laughed. "The actor? From Maroon 5?"

"I know," he shrugged, "it's crazy, but I'm pretty sure that was him, wearing a white John Travolta suit and a black satin shirt."

"Dancing?"

"Well, not so much as standing there getting a blowjob."

"Crazy!" Tascha shook her head.

***

Don did his best to scour the room for a woman in a red dress who might be Stephanie Ayers, but he had to admit that the chaotic lighting and the distracting bodies in motion made things a bit difficult. Half a dozen times Don found himself thinking he would love to dance with one or two of the lovely women moving so provocatively all around him. He had nearly crossed the entire floor, and was considering heading up stairs, both to see what was up there and to continue his search, when he felt a tapping on his shoulder. He turned to see a slender woman with thick, dark tousled hair framing her face. She had striking mascara and eyeshadow on as well as dark red lipstick, which amounted to more makeup than Don had seen in a long time. A sheer red dress with a wildly uneven hem hung from around her neck and clung to her generous bosom but left exposed her thin but muscular arms and shoulders, as well as one whole leg and the calf of the other, all nicely toned and tan. Don noticed that she also had a lovely long neck. She smiled a bit crookedly, and asked, "Looking for someone?"

"Are you Stephanie?" he grinned.

"That's what they call me," she nodded as she stepped up and slipped her arms around his neck. "You Don?"

"That's me," he nodded, noticing that his hands automatically moved to her waist as they started swaying together in time with the music. He could feel that her body was extremely thin and fit, even for an Erosian. "I have to admit, you're younger than I expected."

"What were you expecting?" she arched her eyebrow at him in a way that reminded him of Tascha, though the way the right side of her mouth turned up higher than the left was all her own.

"I don't know," he shrugged, "but older, more experienced."

She laughed, "Oh, believe me, I'm experienced! But yeah, I was just 20 when I woke up here, so I suppose I still look about that. Counting Eros years, though, I'm more like 40."

"Well, you look amazing for your age," Don laughed.

"Ha! Thanks," she smiled. "You're not so bad yourself."

The music shifted to a slow dance, and Stephanie moved in closer, resting her head on Don's chest. Don adjusted his embrace to hold her tighter. He had to admit she felt very good in his arms.

"Is that a banana in your pocket, Don, or are you just happy to meet me?" she smiled up at him.

"Definitely the latter," he laughed, suddenly reminded of how odd the mores were here. He felt his cock rising against the unusual restraint of his slacks. Don decided to actually focus on the supposed business at hand, and said, "Charlotte said you had a lead on where or how to get those rings."

"I do," she said. "We have to find a place, and it's not close."

"No?" Don asked, but before Stephanie could respond, Nicole and Amy appeared.

"Oh, there you are, Professor!" Nicole exclaimed. "Is this her?"

"Yes," Don nodded, still holding onto Stephanie, but she pulled away to look at his two companions. Don made introductions, "Stephanie, this is Nicole, and this is Amy, and ladies, this is Stephanie."

"Oh, they're hot, Don!" Stephanie said with a hand grasping his upper arm in a way he didn't mind in the least. "Where did you find them?"

"In the Manor."

"I haven't been there in ages," she mused. "Maybe I'll go back for a visit if this doesn't pan out."

"Speaking of 'this'..." Don prompted.

"Oh, yeah, well, let's find a seat and have a chat, shall we?"

She took Don's hand and led him and his lovely companions off to the nearest booth.

Stephanie sat between Don and Nicole. Amy seemed to think this was going to be a sex break, so she sat next to Don and promptly started to unbutton and unzip his pants. It didn't even occur to him to stop her.

"Oh, so she's not after a ring, eh?" Stephanie grinned. "What about you, cutie?"

"Yeah, I'd like to be able to come back here, if I ever wind up leaving," Nicole smiled. "I love it here."

"There's a lot to like, isn't there? Well, that's a nice banana, Don! Did someone call you professor?"

"Yeah, I did that," Nicole admitted. She was casually caressing Stephanie's thigh, having been smart enough to sit on the shorter-skirted side of the young, well, not so young, woman. "He's a history professor back in the real world."

"Well, the other real world, at any rate," Stephanie smiled, as she returned the favor by running her hand up along Nicole's dark thigh. She was also idly moving her fingers over Don's hand and forearm. "This is just as real as where we're from."

Don was more than a little distracted by Amy's expert cock sucking, which had him at peak hardness already, but he managed to ask, "Do you have any idea how we go about getting a ring?"

12