Lords of Eros Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I actually managed to talk to a guy who had one. Now, that's distracting!"

"Sorry," Nicole grinned. She had slipped a hand up under Stephanie's dress. In turn, Stephanie had parted her legs a bit further for her.

"No, don't stop," Stephanie smiled. "Let's see how well I can resist, or how well you can distract me. Six of one, half dozen of the other. Where was I?"

"Um, you talked to a guy," Don managed. He found himself holding the back of Amy's head as she deepthroated him intently.

"Yes, and he said he wasn't supposed to talk about it, but I can be very persuasive," Stephanie winked. "He said where I would have to go and said that I would have to 'undergo trials.'"

"What kind of trials?" Nicole wanted to know. She had an impish grin on her face and had shifted around in the booth so that she was facing Stephanie more directly and could use her hand more effectively.

"Oooh, that's nice," purred Stephanie. "Uh, he couldn't say. Apparently, he thought they were different for each person."

"Where do we have to go, though?" Don managed when Amy released his cock to strip off her little dress and toss it to the side.

"Oh, those are very nice!" Stephanie said as Amy's tits hove into view.

"Thanks!" Amy grinned. "Hey, why are you all still dressed?"

"That's a very good question," Stephanie nodded.

Just then, Liu and Jimmy came up. Liu exclaimed, "Oh, there you are! Is this her?"

"Yes, I'm her," Stephanie said as she stood up to wriggle out of her dress.

Don gaped at her athletic back, lingering on her tight ass, but then managed to croak out, "Stephanie, this is Liu and Jimmy, friends we made here at the Resort."

"In the Temple, at the orgy," Liu explained while she also quickly slipped out of her clothes.

Jimmy caught on quickly and was already half naked.

Nicole, who hadn't missed the chance to get naked, was already pulling Stephanie back onto the seat next to her. Stephanie leaned back against Don and spread her legs for Nicole, who nestled between them, her hand going right back to Stephanie's moist sex. The two girls made out for a moment like that, and Don slipped his hand around Stephanie to cup one of her full breasts, teasing her nipple a bit. All the while, Amy kept sucking at Don's cock.

Soon, Liu was laying back at the end of the booth as Jimmy expertly went down on her. Similarly, Nicole had kissed her way down Stephanie's body and was intently licking and sucking at her clit while her fingers pumped in and out of her very wet sex. Don was squeezing Stephanie's tit tightly, and her hands were, respectively, holding Nicole's head in place and clasping Don's hand. Don felt his pulse thundering in his temples as Amy inevitably brought him over the precipice into a shuddering volcanic orgasm that she directed to splash all over her pretty face. She laughed and then moved forward to rub her tits all over his twitching cock, getting cum all over herself.

Don smiled down at Amy who grinned back at him, but then looked around to see if there were any other hard-ons in need of her attention. Don would have taken the opportunity to get undressed, but his arm was pinned to the back of the booth by Stephanie who was at that moment arching her back, pushing herself against Nicole's tongue. Don held onto Stephanie, now squeezing both of her tits in his hands, as she shook and cried out in orgasmic delight.

While Nicole and Don caressed Stephanie, letting her bask in her afterglow a bit, a couple of men left the dancefloor in favor of the little orgy that was going on in this booth. One of the newcomers was happy to obey Amy's summons, standing in front of her and undoing his slacks, while the other moved over to caress Nicole's ass and legs as she lay on her belly between Stephanie's legs. It wasn't long before the first was getting an enthusiastic blowjob and the second was fucking Nicole from behind.

"You travel in good company, Professor Don," Stephanie smiled up at him.

"Yes, I do!" Don laughed. "Want to join up?"

"At least for a while," she nodded as she sat up and turned to face him. "Why are you still wearing clothes?"

Stephanie helped Don rid himself of what he was wearing as quickly as possible, before pushing him back on the bench and straddling his lap, holding his still hard cock up and then sinking down on it. Groaning with the exquisite pleasure of feeling his cock being enveloped by Stephanie's hot, wet pussy, Don ran his hands over her taut body, his eyes taking in every inch of her as she began to ride up and down on him. She held onto to the back of the booth as she ground herself against him and leaned in so that he could get his mouth on her tits.

It was quite some time later when they had all managed to make their way up to one of the smaller, more private rooms upstairs, with the vague notion of finding a place to collapse after their orgy, that Don remembered that they had been in the middle of conversation when all the sex broke out. He kissed Stephanie, who was reclining in his arms again, but this time it was Jimmy going down on her. Don said, "So, you were saying, this guy told you where you needed to go..."

"Oh, yeah," she smiled and then said something.

"Um, what was that again?" Don asked, quite sure that she couldn't have said what he thought she had said.

"We have to go to the Hall of the Court of the Crimson Mountain King," she murmured with a combination of husky rising passion and exhaustion.

Don could not resist laughing, so he did, long and hard.


12