Lords of Eros Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slowly came down, Viola's hands reached out for the men around her. Still blindfolded, she groped about for anything, finding Daniel's cock with her left hand, and Don's head with her right. She would have connected with Geraldo, but he had moved around to the foot of the bed where he ran his hands up the insides of her legs, spreading them wider. He crawled up on the bed, big cock in hand, until he could push the fat head of it down between her labia.

"Oh yes!" Viola exclaimed in her accent, "Fuck me, please!"

Geraldo smiled, but teased her a bit, rubbing himself up and down and over her clit a few times. While he was doing this, Viola was pulling Daniel's cock toward her, with Daniel following along obediently. Don pulled away and moved around to where Geraldo had been a moment earlier, and bent down to suck Viola's right nipple into his mouth. He pulled hard on it when Geraldo pushed his thick cock slowly into Viola's very wet and ready pussy.

"God, yes!" she groaned. Her legs hooked around Geraldo's thighs and pulled him in closer, and he proceeded to begin slowly and steadily fucking in and out of her.

Daniel leaned over a bit to let Viola's mouth take his very hard cock in. She twisted a bit on the bed to get a better angle on it, and Don released her tit to make this easier for her. Don looked around and grabbed a pillow to ease under Viola's head, and then sat back for a moment, just enjoying the show. Her pale body was a work of fluid, dynamic art lying there working against Geraldo's olive skin as they fucked and twisting to the side so she could eagerly suck on Daniel's cock. Don thought that if he were a sculptor, he could present sexuality itself if he could adequately capture the line of her spine in that moment.

As that moment came and went, though, Don thought he should get back into the action. He leaned down and brushed the hair away from the side of her neck and began kissing it lightly as his hand slipped around to cup her warm right tit in his hand, rubbing his palm against her hard nipple. Viola's right hand moved down between them until it found Don's erection and began pulling and squeezing it. Don groaned his approval as his fingers pinched and twisted that sensitive nipple.

Geraldo was now fucking Viola with much more vigor, driving into her forcefully, making her whimper around Daniel's cock and her tits jiggle. Don's hand released her nipple and moved down over her firm belly to find her clit, just above Geraldo's thick shaft. Soon, Geraldo was moving in and out of her in short rapid strokes as Don played with her clit. Viola began moaning and shaking between them as a slow, intense orgasm built up to a white-hot explosion. She let Daniel's cock slip from her mouth as she cried out incoherently. This was apparently Geraldo's cue, because it was then that he shoved hard up into her and groaned loudly, announcing his own orgasm.

Before she'd even stopped shaking from her own orgasm, Viola had gone back to sucking hungrily at Daniel.

Smiling a bit to himself, Don drew away from Viola's neck, got up to his knees and tapped Geraldo's shoulder. Smiling in return, Geraldo got the idea and slowly withdrew his slippery cock from Viola's messy cunt. Don and Geraldo switched places on the bed, but Don had an idea of how to make things work a bit better. With Geraldo's silent help, and Viola's eager cooperation, they coaxed her over and up on her hands and knees. Soon, she was back to sucking Daniel and Don was pushing his own cock into her cummy pussy.

Don took his time, enjoying the feeling of Viola's pussy squeezing and pulling on him and the view of her sexy butt and back. He caressed her ass, for a moment, then pulled himself out of her again, replacing his cock with his fingers. Don worked his digits in and out of her several time, covering them with a slippery mix of her wetness and Geraldo's cum. Then, as he pushed his cock back into her, Don smeared her tight little butthole with the natural lubricant, which was so effective here in Eros. Viola murmured encouragement and pushed back toward him as Don pushed his thumb up into her butt.

While this was going on, Geraldo had moved around to kneel in front of Viola, next to Daniel, and she was stroking his fat, slippery cock as she deepthroated Daniel. With each thrust into her pussy Don shoved Viola forward onto Daniel's lucky cock. Then Daniel threw his head back and groaned, his hands on either side of Viola's head holding her there as he pumped his hot cum down her throat.

While Viola swallowed and caught her breath, Don took the opportunity to withdraw his cock once again, but this time he adjusted himself so that the purple head was pressed against her sweet rosebud.

"Oh yes, please!" the blindfolded girl said over her shoulder. She groaned happily as Don slowly pushed himself into her. Don closed his eyes, momentarily overwhelmed by the hot, tight sensation. He held on to Viola's hips as he slowly sank into her, feeling her body gradually giving way to the insistence of his phallus. When he had filled her, Don slowly drew almost all the way back out, before pushing back in. All the while, Viola hung her head, moaning in something more primal than pleasure.

Geraldo apparently decided that the blindfold had served its purpose, so he gently untied it and let Viola look up to see the two of them in front of her as well as their still mostly hard organs. Soon, she was going back and forth between them, licking and sucking, as Don steadily fucked her ass. He hadn't come yet but was in no particular hurry to climax. When he could tell that she had the other guys fully hard again, Don thought it was time for another change. He leaned over Viola's lovely back and whispered his plan in her ear.

With Geraldo and Daniel's help, Don and Viola rolled over so that he was lying on the bed and she was face up, his cock still happily filling her ass. As she leaned back on him, Don reached around to cup her breasts in his hands. Then he felt the pressure as Daniel pushed slowly up into Viola's pussy. She responded to this with a long string of enthusiastic, but wordless, murmurs rising in pitch and volume, until her pussy was about as full as her ass. Then Daniel began to fuck in and out of her and she shrieked as yet another orgasm hit her hard. Don just held on to her as her body shook and clenched on him.

When she was again able to actively participate, Viola turned her head to the left so Geraldo was able to push his thick cock into her mouth. It was too big for her to get all of it in, but she did her best, as Daniel plowed away and Don held on to her body, keeping his cock shoved up deep into her backside.

Don felt Daniel's cock swelling against his, and heard his partner in fucking groan, "Yes, I'm going to come again!" In just another minute or so, Don felt Daniel's cum running down over the base of his cock and his balls as the other man drew out of Viola's pussy to trade places with Geraldo.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Viola whimpered as Geraldo pushed his big cock back into her pussy. With Don in her ass and Geraldo's monster fucking her pussy she could do little more than hang on as the two men had their way with her body. Geraldo was kissing her passionately, and Don was squeezing her tits, his hands between her chest and Geraldo's, and Geraldo was fucking her with almost violent abandon. Her legs were up around his waist, crossed at the ankles, pulling him into her. Don just concentrated on keeping himself up inside her.

Then an animalistic growl rose up from deep inside Geraldo's chest and Don felt that big cock spasming inside Viola's tight cunt, and again another man's cum was running out over his balls. Viola was now in a state of constant shuddering and moaning, interrupted only by a mew of quiet complaint when Geraldo drew out of her. With a shivering sigh, Viola let herself collapse back on Don, who kissed her shoulder and neck as he slowly rolled with her so that they were lying together, spooning, on the bed. His cock was still deep in her ass, and he hadn't come yet, but he could tell she needed a break.

Each of the other guys bent down to kiss Viola lightly and then slipped out of the room. Don just held her there. It was several minutes before she stirred against him, and looked over her shoulder and said, "That was amazing, Don. Thank you."

"You're very welcome," he smiled.

She squeezed herself tighter on him a bit and said, "I want you to cum in my ass, Don."

"Mmm, I think I can oblige you, Viola." In very short order, Viola was face down on the bed with a pillow under her belly and her butt up as Don fucked her ass deep and hard until he closed his eyes and the whole world fell away as he pumped what felt like a geyser of hot cum into sweet Viola's bowels. His body clenched and shook from head to toe as his cock spasmed inside her tight, hot grip.

"Yes, yes, just like that," she sighed.

Within five minutes they had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

***

"That's how the next week or so went," Don explained. "I'd spend the day at the beach, keeping an eye out for the Maidenhead and then go back into town for the night. Most days I'd find plenty to keep myself entertained and there was always something interesting at night."

"What happened to Viola?"

"Oh, during the night another orgy broke out down the hall that woke us up, and we got separated in the confusion," Don laughed.

"Too bad," Tascha mused. "She sounds like fun."

"She definitely was! But that wasn't such a rare quality in Rendezvous."

"I suppose that's true."

They were walking arm-in-arm along the sidewalk in a park.

"So, you had to wait a week?"

"Give or take," shrugged Don. "I came to realize there were a lot more boats and ships on that sea than I'd realized. I saw quite a few sailboats, some yachts, and even one huge cruise liner that put in at Rendezvous for one night. Things were busy that night!"

"I'll bet!" she laughed. "Did you get to go on that ship?"

"No, I was worried about getting too distracted during the day, and then I was too distracted during the night."

"'Figures!"

"Yeah, but I imagine it must be a bit like a normal cruise ship with a bit of the Manor mixed in."

"But with that XYZ sea air..." she smiled. "It must be intense."

"Like being on the Maidenhead, eh?" he smirked over at her.

Tascha met his smirk with an open grin and said, "Exactly!"

Don remembered seeing her enjoying herself on that last voyage and was momentarily caught up thinking about how hot that had been to watch. After a moment, though, he collected himself and said, "Anyway, eventually, the Maidenhead sailed into view and dropped anchor just where she had before. I cleaned up in the water, and as soon as the first load of sailors had been dropped off by the tavern, I caught a ride out to the ship. I told Sage I had a proposition for her but that she'd probably want to wait until most of the crew had gone ashore. She was curious but patient, and must have trusted me, because she let everyone go ashore, leaving just the two of us."

***

"So," Sage said, fixing Don with a quizzical gaze, "where's Shelonda?" They were sitting together at the table in the captain's cabin, the windows and door open for the cool evening air. Candles were burning and they had a pitcher of water and a bowl of apples between them.

"Oh, well, she seems to have gone back home," Don frowned a bit, in spite of himself, "you know, back to the 'real' world."

"Ah, too bad," she smiled, "that lass was a good time."

"She was," Don nodded. "And, by the way, I didn't see Jasmine...?"

"Aye, I traded her in the bazaar for some new sheets."

Don was surprised by a couple parts of this claim. Apparently, his shock and confusion were written all over his face, because Sage laughed a bit and said, "She wanted to be traded, Don. Tis a bit o' roleplay, though here tis hard to tell the difference at times."

"And there's a bazaar?"

"Aye, on the other side o' the sea there be a vast desert an' on the coast a city o' palaces where there be a bazaar."

"Interesting," Don said. "I'd like to see that someday."

"We'll be sailing back there afore long," Sage said. "But ye said ye had something to discuss..."

"Aye," he nodded, unconsciously adopting her manner for a moment. "Do you remember when I told you about those rings?"

"The rings that let you decide which world to be in?"

"Yes, exactly. Well, I found out how to get one."

"Oh?"

Don found himself suddenly doubting the plan he'd decided upon. For the first time in a long time he felt quite a bit less than confident. Sage was no amnesiac Sister to be bested in battle. She was someone who had given her decisions a great deal of thought. Don's plan actually counted on that, but there was a rather large chance that she wouldn't cooperate. With an inward shrug he decided there was really only one way to go: tell the truth.

So, Don said, "Some friends and I found our way to the Pleasure Dome of the Hall of the Crimson Mountain King."

Sage laughed loudly, which made Don laugh in turn, which also helped him relax.

"That's quite a mouthful," she grinned.

"That's what she said," Don couldn't resist. This made Sage guffaw loudly.

"Anyway," Don eventually resumed. "To get a ring I have to complete a number of trials."

"You and your friends, or just you?"

"Oh, well, they each have their own trials."

"I see," she nodded. "Go on."

"Well, my first trial is, well, you."

"What?"

"My first trial is to 'seduce' you."

Sage sat back in her seat and looked at him with a thoughtful frown. After a moment, she said, "I don't think I like the word 'trial' in there."

"Well, yeah, I get that," Don frowned. "Would 'task' be better?"

"Hmm," she scowled, then leaned forward again. "So, tell me who gave you this, let's call it a 'mission'... no, that's too close to 'missionary.' Let's say 'assignment.' Who gave you this assignment?"

Don backed up and told the story of the King, the flying sofa, the waiting room, and the council of watchers.

She thought about all of this for a few minutes, then said, "So, of all the things they could have you do, they decided to send you to sleep with me?"

"Yeah, apparently."

"And of all the women in Eros, Don, they send ye to me?"

"Uh huh."

"That be interesting, Don," she said thoughtfully as she stood up. She began to shrug off the light, velvet jacket she'd been wearing. "Tis most interesting, t'me. Why d'ye suppose that is?"

Don watched her as she tossed the jacket over the back of her chair and then started unlacing the tight-fitting bodice-vest she wore. "Um, why it's interesting?"

"No," she fixed him with her eyes as she slipped out of the vest, letting it fall to the floor. "Why me?"

Don was having a hard time not looking down to her small, perfect tits but he wanted to make sure he looked her in the eyes as he said, "They seem to know a lot about me. I think they know that you're special for me."

"Special, am I?" she smiled. She was untying the cord that kept her skirt cinched about her waist.

"Very," Don nodded as her skirt fell to the floor. "There's something about you... when I first met you."

She sat back down in her chair and began to untie her boots. "So, ye be fond o' me, eh? An' ye think those watchers know this an' sent ye here...?"

"Yeah, something like that."

She kicked off her first boot. "Sounds like a fortuitous bit of wish fulfillment, doesn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess it does," Don admitted. He was a bit more thrown off by her abrupt abandonment of the piratic style than he was by her casual disrobement. Her second boot hit the floor and said, "Frankly, there's a lot about this whole situation that's weird."

She leaned forward, her elbows on her knees, for a long moment, looking Don in the eye. Slowly she smiled, "I like that you were up front about all this, Don. It means a lot, honestly."

He smiled, "I'm glad."

"So, are we going to do this, or what?" she said as she stood up and moved over to the foot of the bed that took up half of the cabin. A bit stunned by how perfect her ass was, he followed close behind her, so that when she turned around to face him, he gently caught her chin in his hand and lifted it so he could lean down and kiss her upturned mouth. It was a light, tender kiss at first, but it quickly grew in passion. Don's hands moved over her warm skin down to that firm, muscular ass. He felt her hands doing much the same, though, after squeezing his butt, one of her hands slipped around to squeeze his cock rather tightly.

She broke their kiss and said, "I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this," she gave the cock another squeeze, "but first, I've been wanting you to do that thing with your mouth the girls enjoyed so much."

She sat down on the end of her bed and spread her legs for Don, who promptly knelt on the floor before her.

Don ran his hands over the smooth, firm flesh of her inner thighs. On the one hand, he wanted to savor this moment, but on the other, Sage definitely didn't seem to be much in the mood for a lot of foreplay. He compromised by lightly running his thumb over her labia before leaning in to kiss them. Closing his eyes for a moment, he ran his tongue over her, just barely making contact, and then kissed the hood that was hiding her clit. Using the tips of his fingers, Don gently spread her open to run his tongue up between her labia, savoring his first taste of her nectar. As his tongue got to her clit, Sage murmured, "Mmmm, yes, that's the spot."

Don pressed his lips to her clit, applying just a bit of suction, before running his tongue over it again, and then moving down to lick between her lips again, this time pushing it deeper into her. At the upper end of this motion, he paused to slowly drag his tongue over her clit, finishing by pulling it into his mouth, where he sucked it a bit more before letting it slip slowly away. Don repeated this general process a few more times, lingering longer on Sage's clit each time. As her juices began to flow, Don slowly eased a finger up inside her and focused his oral attention on her clit. Sage responded to this by scooting forward a bit and using her left hand on Don's head to keep him in place.

Of course, Don had no intention of going anywhere else. He was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Sage's clit against his tongue and her reactions to what he was doing. He was loving the taste of her and the soft little sounds she was making. He was licking at her slowly, intently, pressing his tongue against her, as now two of his fingers moved in and out of her wet vagina. Don felt the spongy tissue of her g-spot and made sure to rub against it with each inward and outward stroke. Now and then he would pause his licking to suck her clit into his mouth again, pulling on it for a long moment before slowly releasing it.

Sage pulled him tighter to her, and Don began to turn his head from side to side a bit and increased the speed of his tongue's strokes, leaving the pauses aside for now. As his licking intensified, his fingers pushed up into her more insistently, more forcefully. Sage's legs were wrapped around his body, her heels digging into his back. Looking up, he saw that her right hand was squeezing her tit hard. Her eyes were closed, and her abs were taut as her body concentrated on what Don was doing to her.

Then, almost without any warning at all, Sage was groaning loudly, rocking her hips, and her pussy was clenching and pulling on Don's fingers. Her groan climbed up to become an "Oooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Don pushed his fingers all the way up inside her and sucked hard on her clit, holding it there as she shook all around him. She kept at it for what seemed a very long time, just holding still there as her whole body spasmed intently.