Lords of Eros Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" she breathed finally. Don let her clit go and gave it a little parting kiss, but then Sage said, "Do that again!"

"Mmm," Don grinned, "with pleasure!"

He started lightly, to avoid irritating her now sensitive clit, but got back up to the right intensity in fairly short order. When Sage was coming again, he was deeply happy that he had given her such pleasure. As she held Don there rubbing herself against his mouth, she exclaimed, "Holy fucking God fuck! Fuck!"

As she began to come down, Don thought she would need a moment to catch her breath, so he released her clit and withdrew his slippery fingers from her grasping pussy. He sat back on his heels with a happy grin.

But Sage wasn't interested in catching her breath or taking a break. With sudden, surprising energy, she slipped off the end of her bed to straddle Don's thighs and caught his head in her hands. She kissed him hungrily, with a passion that he found delightfully shocking. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, then licked at her wetness on his cheeks and face, and she was biting at his lips, tugging on them, as her left hand snaked down between them to grasp at his very hard cock. She kept kissing at Don's face as she got his prick in just the right position and then promptly sank down upon it. They both groaned as their bodies finally came properly together.

With only the slightest moment to rock herself against the base of Don's cock, Sage began to ride up and down on him. Her thighs flexed, pushing up, and then she sank down again, hard and fast, all while continuing to make out with Don. Her hands held onto his head and then wrapped around him as their bodies moved together, her breasts rubbing against his chest. Don was holding her ass tightly in his hands, helping to raise and lower her.

Sage bobbed up and down on him in a frenzy, working her body against him, rubbing her clit against the base of his cock with each violent impalement. Don could feel his cockhead battering her cervix. She let go of his head, and reached around to clasp his back, digging in with her nails. Her mouth moved down Don's neck and then she bit his shoulder.

Don buried his face in her neck and mane of red hair. He'd never been fucked so intensely in his life. He just held on to this wild woman and did what he could to help her use his body. Sage was grunting animalistically and then crying out inarticulately as she suddenly clung tightly to Don, every inch of her clenching and spasming with the most intense orgasm he had ever felt a woman have. Before she stopped shaking Sage had wrapped her arms and legs around Don and was kissing his shoulder and neck. He was sure he felt tears on her face as she held him.

With one hand holding on to her ass and the other clasping the small of her back, Don pushed up, and was able to stand with surprising grace—in that he neither dropped Sage nor fell over. Carefully, he moved the short distance to the end of the bed and managed to kneel a little before lowering Sage and himself to the bed.

He raised up enough to look down into her face. Sure enough, her eyes were wet with tears.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

She nodded and wiped at her eyes with the back of her hand. "Yes," she laughed brokenly. "I guess I just needed that more than I realized."

Don just smiled down at her, holding still inside her.

She blinked up at him for a long moment, but then apparently realized they weren't still fucking. She frowned a bit and asked, "You're not done, are you?"

Don's smile became a grin, and then he laughed. He watched her face as he drew almost all the way out of her and then drove back in. Her frown went to a happy smile in a matter of seconds. As Don continued to fuck in and out of her, slowly building up the pace and force, her eyes closed, and her head drew back. Don leaned down to kiss her throat and shoved still harder into her. This elicited a deep guttural groan from Sage, and she squeezed him tighter to her with her legs and arms. In turn, Don slipped his hands up under her to hold on to her shoulders, enabling him to pull her down on his cock as he fucked into her with short quick strokes.

The intensity of Sage's response to him, coupled with his desire for her and what had been a rather long period of unfulfilled lust, particularly in Eros, was driving Don into a state of arousal quite unlike any he could remember. His cock felt enormous, gripped tightly by Sage's strong, silky pussy. His balls felt like they were close to exploding with cum. And yet, he felt like he couldn't stop fucking this amazing woman. Don felt almost like he was trying to literally fuck himself into Sage. He needed to be inside her!

Then he felt her nails digging into his back again, and he heard her crying out, "Oh, God! Don!!" Her body was squeezing and pulling at his rigid, engorged cock and then... and then... Don's world was shattering as his balls clenched and he drove into Sage, pumping a hot flood of cum into her. He felt his teeth grinding together and he vaguely heard himself groaning long and loud, as his body continued to erupt inside her.

When Don finally opened his eyes, he saw Sage looking back up at him, with a happy smile and glazed eyes. "Wow!" she breathed.

"Uh huh, yeah," Don nodded. "Wow!"

"Okay," she pulled his head down and kissed him long and hard. When she let him go, she let her arms fall out to her side, "Consider me well and truly seduced."

Don smiled happily. Then he chuckled and said, "You're not done, are you?"

This made her laugh quite hard, which turned out to be an interesting sensation for Don's cock.

Finally, she said, "I think I'm a long way from being done with you, Don."

Hours later, when they had finally given up trying to see who would say 'uncle,' Sage lay her head on Don's chest, smiled up at him, and asked, "So, can anyone go for one of these rings?"