Lords of Eros Ch. 10

Story Info
Evelyn puts on a show & Don finds a (famous) familiar face.
8.3k words
4.67
2.7k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10. The Lighted Stage & a Familiar Face

"So, after she got one hundred men to cum for her, Evelyn had to make it to the center of something called the 'Dark Labyrinth,'" Don continued. "She made friends with a pair of talking falcons, met some mer-people, answered a sphinx's riddles, and had sex with 'ghosts.'"

Tascha laughed, "You're moving way too fast!"

With a smile, Don said, "Yeah, but it's her story to tell and we're running out of time."

"I suppose that's fair."

"But, I will tell you, she was being stalked by a 'beast' that sounds like a combination of an ape and a werewolf. She fought it off, got it to behave, and fucked it."

"Whoa!"

"Yeah, it reminded me of your encounter with the Bull, only more violent."

"Sounds hot," Tascha smiled.

"That was my reaction, too."

***

"That's pretty fucking hot!" Don grinned at Evelyn. It had gotten dark while she was telling her story there by the poolside.

"Yeah, I thought so too," she laughed. "While I got cleaned up, I kept thinking about the whole thing and got pretty riled up again. When I got out of the shower, I threw myself into the big orgy for a couple of hours. Then, I went straight up to the council. I had cum running down the insides of my legs and drying all over my ass, tits, and face, but no one said a word or even seemed to notice."

Don laughed, "How did you keep a straight face?"

"It wasn't easy," she winked. "They gave me my next mission, which did not involve being teleported away. So, I went back out, rode the couch down, and got cleaned up before heading out. I was able to grab my clothes, too."

"Nice! So, what is your next mission?"

"I'm on a pilgrimage to the Grove of Rati."

"Umm...?"

"Yeah, I don't know where it is, either, but the council gave me this compass to point me in the right direction," she drew a small device from the pocket of her skirt and passed it to Don. "They said it points in the right direction."

"Well, that's handy," Don said as he examined what did, indeed, look just like a normal compass, but had no cardinal or degree markings.

"I have to get there on my own power: no riverboats, ships, or flying carpets. 'Can't even ride piggy-back."

Don passed the compass back and asked, "How long do you have?"

"As long as it takes, I guess," Evelyn shrugged. "I got the impression they think it will take quite a while."

"That sucks," he frowned.

"Yeah, but you're stuck here for a year, anyway, right?"

"True."

"And just think of all the stories I'll have when I get back," she smiled.

"Yeah, that's true, too," Don nodded. "Still, I'm going to miss you."

She kissed him and said, "I'll miss you, too, lover. I'll come back here as soon as I can."

"Okay, yeah, let's meet here at the Resort, poolside, as soon as we have some freedom."

"Deal! Stick to the other protocols but come back here when we get the chance."

"It's a good place to wait," Don smiled.

"You might not feel that way at the end of the year," Evelyn pointed out. "Now, you said you had something in mind for tonight?"

"I did," nodded Don. "Did you get a chance to try the Lighted Stage while you were here before?"

"I went in and looked around, but I didn't play there."

"I was thinking it was perfect for our particular situation," he smiled.

"Oh, good thinking. Let's go!" Evelyn grinned as she took his hand and led the way.

***

"I don't remember the Lighted Stage," Tascha frowned.

"Yeah, it's past the Temple, in a corner we never got to. It's basically an exhibitionist and voyeur club. It's not much to look at on the outside, except that there are four video screens on the main wall that show some of what's going on inside. Anyway, when you go in, there are two doors - one labeled 'players' and the other labeled 'audience.' On the first one, it also says, 'All playing should be done on one of the stages,' and on the second it says, 'No playing with anyone in the audience, just yourself. Enjoy the show!'"

"Oh, nice! It does sound perfect."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," Don laughed. "Naturally, I went to the audience side, but I've been in the other part. There's a nice lounge there, where players can get cleaned up, have a bite to eat and something to drink, and find playmates. Oh, and there is a costume room, too, so they can roleplay appropriate to the stage they select, if they want to."

"Damn," Tascha breathed. "I wish we'd tried that."

Don chuckled and continued, "That evening I went to the audience side, which is like a dimly lit club. There are comfortable chairs and benches, waiters moving around with drinks, and discrete stacks of towels here and there. The one side, though, is made up of seven stages - really just one-room sets - four on the bottom row and three above them. There is a balcony on the audience side so you can get a better view of the action on the second floor. The lighting is set up so that the stages are well-lit, but you can't really see the audience side people too clearly unless you really try."

"What kind of sets?"

"They might change now and then, but one's got mirrors on all three walls and a big round bed in the middle that's constantly turning, very slowly. Another's set up like a honeymoon suite, all in red and pink. There's a locker room, an S&M dungeon, a cheap motel room, and one that looks like a pretty dirty bus stop. My favorite, though, is one that looks like a living room from the '70s. There's something so funny about that one, but it's sexy too... like, oh, sex is just happening here in the living room. Well, I think it's sexy."

Tascha smiled and said, "No, I get it."

"On the player's side, the door to each set has three lights over it, green, yellow, and red, and the players switch them appropriately. Green means the stage is completely free; yellow means it's being used but people should feel free to join in; and red means it's being used but they don't want anyone else joining in. I'm told hardly anyone uses the red light, but it does happen."

"I suppose people might have a particular scenario they want to play out," Tascha mused.

"Exactly," Don smiled. "Anyway, it was already a pretty busy night when we got there. All but one of the stages was already being used."

***

As Don waited for Evelyn to make an appearance on one of the seven stages, he idly surveyed the other shows.

Along the bottom row of stages, working from right to left: in the dungeon scene there was a naked man suspended by his wrists from a ring in the ceiling as a woman in leather alternated between spanking his ass with a big black paddle and teasing his very erect penis with her hand, as well as a young woman in a set of stocks who was being tormented by an older man doing things to her from behind; in the living room were three couples who seemed to be living out a rather enthusiastic swinger scene from a porno; on the big round revolving bed there seemed to be something just short of a dozen naked bodies thoroughly enjoying themselves; and on a bare mattress in the bus stop set three men were enthusiastically fucking and sucking each other.

Don climbed the stairs up to the balcony and saw that five women were putting on a very appealing show in the big, central, honeymoon suite, and a woman wearing a cheerleader outfit was surrounded by five rather fit men in the locker room over to the right.

Only the cheap motel set, on the left, was unused, so Don settled in to wait directly across from that, leaning on the balcony railing. From that position, as well as seeing much of what was going on down below, Don could watch the women in the honeymoon set, which made it quite easy to wait for Evelyn to turn up.

Eventually, the motel room door opened, and Evelyn came in, followed by her two playmates. Evelyn was now wearing a bright pink tube top, a red miniskirt, fishnet stockings and stiletto heels. She had applied dark red lipstick and some serious eye shadow. Her two companions, a woman with black hair drawn back in a bun and a tall older man with blond hair, were dressed in surprisingly modest clothing, particularly for Eros. The woman was wearing a blouse and skirt and relatively low high-heels, and the man was wearing loafers, slacks, and a button-down shirt. Don immediately surmised that Evelyn was playing the role of a streetwalker picked up by a couple looking to spice up their relationship.

Evelyn directed the man to have a seat in the chair in the corner, as she drew the woman with her to the bed. She got up on her knees on the bed and turned to face the woman, who she drew in for a long, deep kiss. Evelyn's hands moved over the woman's body, groping her through her clothes before she began to undress her. Evelyn pushed the woman's blouse down over her shoulders and promptly lowered her mouth to the newly exposed breasts.

Don watched from his place at the balcony, as Evelyn eventually went back to making out with her new friend and then quickly removed her tank top, tossing it to the side, and then held the woman's head to her breast. Evelyn smiled over at the man in his chair, who so far seemed perfectly content to watch the two women. Only when Evelyn had stripped the woman of her skirt, and gotten rid of her own miniskirt, but left on her stockings and heels, did she beckon the man to join the women where they were sitting on the edge of the bed.

Taking the lead again, Evelyn undid the man's pants and drew out his penis. Soon, she and the other woman were taking turns sucking and licking at what quickly became a long and very thick cock. Don watched as Evelyn tried to get as much of that monster as she could down her throat and then encouraged the other woman to do the same. Pushing the woman's head down on his fat organ, Evelyn smiled up at the man and said something the audience couldn't hear. Soon, with four feminine hands wrapped around his shaft, the man was spraying a shower of cum all over the women's faces and tits. Evelyn sucked on his head, apparently draining him of any remaining jizz, as the other woman licked up any cum on his shaft and balls.

Evelyn said something else to the man, who smiled and nodded before stripping out of his clothes as he moved back to the chair to wait his turn again.

Meanwhile, Evelyn had turned to the woman and proceeded to lick and suck up every bit of cum she could find. The woman returned the favor and the two of them eventually were laying on the bed making out intently. Evelyn gradually began to make her way down the woman's body, until she was half off the bed, going down on the woman, who definitely seemed to be enjoying what Evelyn was doing.

Don was enjoying watching the woman writhing on the bed as Evelyn lay between her legs. His cock was rock hard in front of him, but he made a point of not touching it yet.

The man whose cock was apparently quite ready for round two got up and crossed over to the bed, where he encouraged Evelyn to raise herself up until she was bent over at the end of the bed, her ass in the air while her face was still buried between the other woman's legs. Bending his legs and pushing his cock down, the man was soon fucking in and out of Evelyn, his hands on her hips pulling her back on him and shoving her forward into the woman on the bed.

Don found himself entranced by the line of Evelyn's stockinged leg, stretching from her ankle there above that long heel up along her strong calf, along the line of her firm thigh as it flexed slowly while she was fucked, to her tight ass as the man's thick, thick cock moved like a fat piston in and out of her pussy. He imagined the man's balls were slapping Evelyn's clit with each thrust.

Don's eye followed the downward flow of Evelyn's torso as she continued to lick and suck at the woman's clit. Don could only see the tumult of Evelyn's red-brown hair above where the woman's thigh was grasped by Evelyn's hand. Then there was the woman's belly and breasts as she arched her back with her impending orgasm. Her black hair had come loose from its bun and was now spilling out like a dark pillow beneath her. When she came, the woman cried out loud enough to drown out all the other sounds in the room. Evelyn kept at it until the woman came at least twice more and pushed Evelyn away with a very happy smile on her face.

Evelyn directed the couple into another position. Now the man was lying on his back while his 'wife' rode his cock, rather enthusiastically, while Evelyn sat on the man's face, grinding her pussy and clit on his mouth and watching the woman enjoy that fat cock. Don watched as Evelyn squeezed her own breasts, twisting her nipples, and then reached out to do the same to the woman across from her. Evelyn leaned forward and managed to get her mouth on one of the woman's nipples, which seemed to send the woman into another orgasm. Then, Evelyn was sitting back on the man's face, head thrown back and her hands squeezing her own tits tightly as her body rocked with her own first orgasm of the session.

Don's cock throbbed and twitched, as if in sympathy with Evelyn's body.

When the trio changed positions again, it was Evelyn's turn to lie on her back, butt at the edge of the bed, as the man held her legs up and shoved his thick cock back into her pussy. At first the woman knelt on the bed next to Evelyn, making out with her and sucking on her tits, but then she moved up to kneel over Evelyn's face. Don watched as Evelyn grasped the woman's ass and held her in place so she could lick and suck at her clit and pussy, while the man fucked Don's lover hard and deep.

Soon the woman was climaxing again, crying out loudly so everyone in the club noticed, and the man was shoving up into Evelyn with short violent strokes until he too was clearly coming. As he eventually drew out of Evelyn, a long, thick strand of cum hung between her pussy and the head of his cock.

Evelyn said something to the woman who then quickly got down on her hands and knees at the end of the bed, first to suck the man's cock clean and then to bury her face in Evelyn's messy snatch, licking and sucking up all the cum he'd left there. Soon, Evelyn was sitting half up on the bed, her muscles clenching tight, as she held the woman's head in place while Evelyn's orgasm tore through her.

For a long moment, Evelyn just lay back on the bed with a happy smile on her face, and then she sat up and looked out at the audience with a grin. Don grinned back at her, though he was pretty sure she couldn't see him. Still, when she mouthed, "One more?" he gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up. In any case, they had agreed she would give him a sign to let him know she was ready to leave, and she certainly hadn't given it.

After Evelyn and her two playmates cleared that set, a couple of servitors came and straightened things up quickly, but without bothering to change the bed or anything. By the time Evelyn reappeared, only the big orgy on the circular bed and the couples in the dungeon set were still going at it. Don was downstairs, idly watching the orgy, when Evelyn came back on stage, this time entering the bus stop set. She had her hair in a couple of pigtails and was wearing a light sundress. She took a seat on the plastic bench against the wall, and waited, for a bus, supposedly, but really for her next set of playmates to join her.

Soon two men joined her. There was quite a bit of pantomimed flirting and exaggerated come-hither looks before the men were standing in front of Evelyn having their cocks sucked. They had apparently left the door light set to yellow, because by the time Evelyn was on her hands and knees, though still in her sundress, getting spit-roasted, another guy poked his head in and decided to join in. By the time the scene had run its course, Evelyn had serviced six guys altogether, and a beautiful brown-skinned young woman with long, thick, black hair had come in to take over on the mattress. Don was happy to watch this woman enjoy herself while Evelyn got cleaned up and ready for round three.

When Evelyn came back on stage, she was again wearing high heels, but this time they came with black boots that went almost all the way up her thighs. Her torso was wrapped in a shiny black bodice that left her crotch and tits exposed, and she was wearing black gloves that went up to the middle of her biceps. Her hair was now pulled back tightly into a ponytail, and she led a beautiful naked Asian woman with black hair hanging down to the middle of her back out and promptly began tying her to a frame that left her spread-eagled and vulnerable to anything Evelyn might inflict upon her.

Evelyn spent the next hour teasing and tormenting this poor woman, who seemed to love every minute of it, even when she was begging Evelyn for release. Evelyn finally let the woman come, but only after she had stuffed a rather large butt plug and a big, shiny black dildo into their respective places, and fastened heavy nipple clamps to her nipples. Then, with only the command, "Come," Evelyn reduced the woman to a shuddering, quivering display of ecstasy that went on for what seemed like several long minutes. Then Evelyn sat on a bench so the grateful woman could crawl across the floor on her hands and knees to lick and suck at Evelyn until she made her temporary mistress come.

Finally, Evelyn came onto stage with the next bunch of five people to make use of the big circular bed. Two lucky men were accompanied by Evelyn and three women, who all came in naked and wasted no time in climbing onto the bed and getting acquainted. Soon it became rather hard for Don to keep track of Evelyn amid the confusion of heaving bodies. At one point, she was near the center of the bed, slowly turning with it, as she rode slowly up and down on a cock as several hands reached up to caress her body. At another, she was on her hands and knees near the edge, gliding past the front of the stage, making out with a girl lying on her back at right angles to Evelyn, while one of the men slowly, but intently fucked Evelyn from behind.

They must have left the light on yellow, because while they played another five people came to join the party - three men and two women, this time. Don found a chair to get comfortable, but continued to resist touching his straining cock. He was a bit amused by all the men in the audience who were, and had been all night, watching Evelyn and bringing themselves to intense, squirting orgasms. He was, however, much more distracted by the women around him, moaning in orgasmic pleasure as they watched the shows before them.

Eventually, with her hair a wild mess around her head, Evelyn broke free from the orgy on the bed and staggered to the front of the stage to give the agreed upon sign that she was ready to leave. Don went straight to the exit, expecting to have to wait for Evelyn to get cleaned up, but she met him right away, naked and carrying her clothes with her in a bundle. She had cum all over her and smelled deliciously of the sex she'd been having.

"Hi there!" she grinned.

Don caught her face in his hands and kissed her deeply and passionately.

When he released her, she asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Fuck yes!" he laughed. "Let's go over by the pool and find someplace for the night."

"Good idea! I need to get cleaned up."

"Not quite yet," Don smiled. "I'm going to add to your ... makeup, first."

"Ohh! Excellent!" she beamed. "You really had a good time?"

"I did!" he laughed again.

"Sorry I took so long. If we can't have sex, I want to make sure I'm ready to actually sleep."

"Good thinking," Don grinned.

"What was your favorite part?" she asked.

"It was all very hot, but I have to admit the first one was probably my favorite," Don said. "I liked the story you were telling."

"I knew you'd get it!"

"What was your favorite part?" he asked.