Lords of Eros Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's easy," she said, "this next bit!"

Laughing, he said, "That doesn't count."

"Hmm, well, that's really hard to say. There were high points in each scene. In the first one, for instance, I really liked having that guy, Dave, fucking me from behind while I went down on Julie. In the second, well, there was that first time I had three cocks in me at once. Then, when I let Tamiko come ... that was hot! I came so many times during the last scene I couldn't say, really. Damn, I really have become a wild woman here, haven't I?"

"Yeah, and I love it!" Don grinned.

They had reached the poolside and quickly found a double-sized lounger. Evelyn dropped her clothes on the ground and sat down on the edge of the lounger, leaning back and spreading her legs in front of Don.

"Damn! That's so tempting," he breathed.

"No touching!" she smiled up at him. "Just watch me as I touch myself. You liked watching those men fucking me, didn't you? It felt so good to have them in my pussy and ass, and to suck them, and to lick those sexy pussies and clits," Evelyn said as her hands moved slowly over her body, cupping her breasts and then sliding over her taut belly down between her legs.

"I kept thinking about how hard your cock must be as you were watching me up on that stage, fucking and getting fucked, sucking and licking, coming over and over." She was simultaneously strumming her clit and fucking herself with several fingers. "I kept thinking how hot it was to have you watching me, watching me suck... and fuck... and all that cum on my face and tits... and... and... up inside me... God, Don, I'm going to come again. Give me your cum, Don!"

Don couldn't restrain himself any longer. His iron-hard cock swelled in his hands and then erupted, spraying a geyser of hot cum all over Evelyn's naked body. It splattered all over her belly, across her tits and neck, and hit her chin. The second gout splashed over her lower belly and covered her fingers, getting pushed up into her pussy as she clenched upon herself on the lounger, her face scrunched up tightly as she came with him.

Don staggered backward a bit and Evelyn fell back on the lounger with a heavy sigh.

"Ugh," she moaned. "I need to clean up, but I don't think I can move."

"Fuck it," Don chuckled. "Let's just do it when we wake up."

"Seriously?" she laughed. "Okay."

"But you do have to move. We can't sleep like that."

"I'm not moving. You get your own," she waved her hand in the air. When Don actually started to sit down on the next lounger over, though, she said, "Fine, fine, I'm moving!"

They managed to spend the night spooned together, in a rather sticky mess, without violating the terms of Don's mission to not have physical-contact sex, and then enjoyed a leisurely bath in the pool in the morning. At the Wardrobery, they managed to find Evelyn a nice backpack for her pilgrimage, and then, with a long hug and a deep, loving kiss, she set off in quest of the Grove of Rati.

***

"So, you were left alone again, in the sex resort where you couldn't actually have sex, for a year," Tascha summed up.

"Yeah, that's about the size of it."

"How did it go?"

"Well, at the time it seemed very slow, but when it was over it didn't seem bad at all," Don shrugged. "I did have a couple of visitors along the way. Both Nicole and Stephanie passed through the Resort before I was done."

"How were they doing?"

"Okay. I found out that the watcher's council seemed to have something of a pattern in their assignments. A few personalized quests to start with and then a long-term test, like my sheriff's job or Evelyn's pilgrimage. Nicole had to find the Trans-Erosian Railway and ride it from end to end. She came through the Resort heading in the opposite direction from Evelyn, hoping to connect with that train. Stephanie came through very near the end of my year after spending a year in Rendezvous without having sex with any men."

"That sounds a lot easier than your task," Tascha frowned.

"That's what I said!" Don laughed. "She admitted it wasn't that difficult, but she was glad to get back to 'proper fucking' as she called it. Oh, and I got to talk to India a few times, too. But mostly, I just kept myself busy watching other people and getting to know the ins and outs of the Resort. I fell into a pretty stable, comfortable routine. I was actually kind of surprised when I came back into my office after a 'patrol,' and suddenly found myself in that big courtyard at the Hall of the Crimson Mountain King. At that moment, I was mostly just happy that my staff, which I had left in the office, appeared a second later on the ground at my feet. Then I remembered that this meant I could have sex again!"

Tascha chuckled, "Uh oh!"

"Yeah," Don laughed. "I got into and out of those showers in record time. Then I dove into that super orgy for a solid hour. The first girl I hooked up with was a thin young woman, probably about nineteen. I've never had such an intense passionate session of anonymous sex in my life. I was nice about it, of course, but I fucked the hell out of that girl."

"I'll bet!" Tascha laughed. "Did she object?"

Don shook his head, "Not at all. But after I'd had my fun, I cleaned up and headed upstairs for my next mission."

***

"Congratulations, Don, you're now more than halfway finished with your tasks," Pamela almost smiled. "For your next assignment, we want you to find a familiar face. To be clear, we mean you must find someone you clearly recognize, and can put a name to, but whom you haven't seen previously in Eros."

"So, if I recognize my second-grade teacher but can't remember her name, that doesn't count?"

"Exactly," she nodded.

"Do they have to remember who they are?" Don asked, thinking of all the people who seemed to have little or no memory of their non-Erosian existence. In particular, he recalled the stunning Price is Right model he had been so happy to meet on the beach outside Rendezvous.

"No," Pamela said. "We will be able to verify their identities to corroborate you."

"That's handy."

"We are aware that this particular task is largely out of your control and could take a very long time to complete. We are also, frankly, impressed with your efforts so far. So, we have decided to grant you some of the power you are seeking a bit early."

She gestured to a ring that was now on the table in front of Don. Picking it up, he thought it had the weight and look of white gold. He slipped it onto his left middle finger. Nothing happened.

"You have to press it twice in quick succession to call up the menu."

Don pressed the ring twice with his thumb as if he were double-clicking the ring. Suddenly, floating a bit above the midrange of his visual field was a horizontal blue bar. There was one item, in white letters, on that bar: "Travel."

"Concentrate on the desired menu item to activate it," Pamela went on.

Don wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing, but he focused intently on "Travel," until a drop-down menu opened with the following list: Abbey of Records; Crimson Mountain - Porch; Elven Court; Gladys's Office; Grotto of Ishtar; Heolfor House; India's Home; Manor; Rendezvous - Beach; Rendezvous - Riverboat Dock; Resort; Shagbottom; Sisterhood Castle; Untamed Village; Witches' Glen; and, Wizard's Home.

"Nice!" Don breathed.

"When you visit a new location for which there is an established landmark it will automatically be added to your list," Pamela continued to explain. "Before you select anything, I should add that you can dismiss the display at any time."

Don tried willing the menu and bar away and they promptly vanished. He called it up again and dismissed it, just for practice.

"When you select a travel destination, the menu will automatically close when you arrive. With the exception of these offices, you will not be able to use the ring to travel when anyone else can see you. Well, anyone who doesn't have a similar ring or one that is higher in rank, that is. Also, when traveling to a location, you will arrive at the closest safe position to the landmark where no one can see your arrival."

"This is incredibly useful!" Don grinned.

"It is," Pamela nodded. "Do you have any questions about your task?"

"Find someone I can name from outside Eros," Don smiled. "Then report back here."

"Exactly," Pamela said. "You should be able to manage all your own travel from now on."

"So, I just call up the menu, focus on "Travel," then focus on a destination..."

Then suddenly Don found himself standing outside the Abbey of Records.

***

"Whoa! Seriously?" Tascha gaped.

"Yeah," Don chuckled. "It's pretty cool. When I'm in Eros I can bop around like crazy. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a lot of fun."

"Damn!"

"Well, I am restricted to the places I've already found, like in a video game with unlockable fast-travel points, but it's still massively useful. I'm thinking about setting off on a general exploration trip when I go back, to collect as many landmarks as I can. Stephanie probably has a lot more than I do. I know Evelyn's list is different from mine. She's got the Dark Labyrinth and a bunch of places she found on her pilgrimage, but not the Wizard's Home or Shagbottom, for instance."

"That must have made your task much easier."

"Well," Don paused. "I'm sure it cut out a lot of time going from one place to another, but it still took a lot of time to find someone I recognized. I started out just working down the list of places, skipping Gladys's office, the Grotto of Ishtar, and India's home. I was at the Abbey of Records anyway, so I went in and asked Charlotte if she could help me out at all. Naturally, I had to go through the whole routine, which took quite a while, and, in the end, she got a lot more out of me than I did from her. She wasn't aware of anyone that I might recognize, but then I had known it was going to be a long shot anyway. I crossed that off my list of places to try.

"I skipped the Crimson Mountain, figuring it would just take too damn long to try to comb through that orgy, or go looking for other rooms in that place, and went right to the elven court, Heolfor House, et cetera. It was kind of fun revisiting places and talking to people again. The Wizard and Madeleine, the Player, the Lady and Robert all say 'hi,' by the way. And Daphne says I'm to bend you over and fuck you hard in the ass."

"Oh my!" Tascha laughed, actually feeling her cheeks reddening a bit.

"After working all the way down the list, with no luck, I went back to the Crimson Mountain. I walked around the big orgy for a while, then started exploring some of the other areas in the King's Hall. There are a lot of rooms in that sucker, but most of them were empty. When I didn't find any familiar faces, I started all over again, but I focused on just what I thought were the more likely prospects: the Manor, Rendezvous, the Resort, Shagbottom, and Crimson Mountain. Each visit to each one of them took quite a bit of time, plus, every time I got to the Resort or the Manor, I followed the protocols Evelyn and I had agreed on, so that took time. Anyway, it was only after I'd visited each of them for the third time that I found someone I recognized."

***

Don had found Rendezvous the most frustrating place to search. The strange, non-Euclidean geography of the relatively crowded city made it difficult to have any kind of established search pattern, and the size of the place served to impress upon him how difficult and potentially open-ended his current task actually was. In principle, he could wander Eros for years without being lucky enough to come across someone he recognized from the 'real' world. Wandering the winding, confusing streets of Rendezvous and prowling through its many, many buildings made his task more than a little depressing.

On the other hand, there was no shortage of playful diversions to be had in that odd city, and Don was always finding something new to explore. So it was that on his fourth attempt to find someone, anyone, he recognized in Rendezvous that he came upon a lovely park set among the buildings but with a nice view over the lower city to the beach and the sea beyond. Don thought that whoever had designed, or set up, Rendezvous had done a particularly good job of including this park and putting it here.

It was a pleasant early afternoon, with the usual blue sky adorned with a few fluffy white clouds. Here and there were couples and small groups playing on the grass, on benches, or, in at least one case, in a hammock. There were even a few people, like Don, just enjoying a walk through the park. Off to the left, on a low hill, was a gazebo where there seemed to be a nice little orgy going on. Don thought it would be a good idea to go have a look at the participants. It was one of his rules to whenever possible check out any group of more than three. But then a leggy brunette stood up and came down the gazebo's steps and began walking across the grass toward a small fountain.

Her body was simply gorgeous, with firm muscles in her limbs and belly, full breasts, and, as Don saw as she got closer to the fountain, a stunning ass. She had long dark hair with hints of lighter, sun-bleached strands. Her shoulders were broad and there was something exquisitely confident in the way she sauntered over the lawn.

Don decided the orgy could wait and proceeded to the fountain.

He watched the beauty bathing with her back to him, enjoying the way the water ran over her body. He got to the fountain and splashed some water on his face and proceeded to give his own body a good rinsing off. All the while his eyes kept returning to the woman. Then she tossed her hair to the side, and Don caught a glimpse of her lovely, long neck. There was something about the combination of her exquisitely sculpted shoulder, the line of the side of her neck, and her jawline, which Don could only barely discern, that struck a deep chord in Don's memory. This woman had the body of a sex symbol, and Don suddenly felt like he had seen this sex symbol before.

Then she happened to turn in the water, and Don saw her face. Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling slightly, happily. It was her cheekbones that did it. Don was sure he knew who she was. When she opened her vaguely Asian eyes and smiled at him, Don's heart leapt in his chest and he was certain.

Don swallowed, for the first time in a long time in Eros flustered. He finally managed to say, "Pardon me for staring, but you're so very beautiful."

She laughed, "That's alright. I was checking you out, too."

Don was suddenly conscious of the fact that he was buck naked standing there talking to a gloriously naked Jessica Biel while sporting a serious erection. It took a second before it penetrated his brain that she was perfectly fine with it and was moving closer to him.

***

"No fucking way!" Tascha almost yelled.

"I swear," Don replied.

"The actress?!"

"The one and only, in the flesh," he nodded.

Tascha studied Don's face, looking for the slightest indication that he was putting her on.

"I am not kidding," Don assured her.

"Well, goddamn, now I really am jealous. She's one of the reasons I knew I liked women!"

Don laughed, "I can say she's definitely one of the reasons I like women, too."

***

"Come here often?" she smiled at him with that beautiful toothsome smile and those laughing eyes of hers. Don realized she was just a little shorter than him.

"Well, this is my first time to this fountain," Don smiled, slowly feeling like he was regaining control of himself. Then she reached out to wrap her hand around his cock and Don knew he had very little control of anything at that moment.

She chuckled a little and said, "What do you think of it so far?"

"Well, it's definitely my favorite fountain at the moment," Don said as he reached out to run his hands over her hips. His brain was screaming, Jessica Biel's hips! Jessica Biel's naked hips! Don did his best to power through, and asked, "How about you? Is this a favorite of yours?"

She was now standing up against him, her perfect breasts brushing against his chest, her hand slowly stroking his cock, while Don's hands had slipped around to squeeze and caress her ass. She said, "Oh, no, I just woke up here. What a wonderful place!"

"I definitely agree," Don grinned. "Did you enjoy the gazebo?"

Her eyes widened as she grinned back at him, "Oh my god, I did!"

Don tried to think of another question, but then she was kissing him, and all coherent thought flew away. His hands were squeezing her tight ass as her tongue pushed eagerly into his mouth and her grip tightened on his very hard prick, but all Don could do was focus on kissing the gorgeous woman in front of him.

Somehow, they made their way over to the edge of the fountain basin, and then Don urged her down until she was sitting on the stonework and he was kneeling in the grass. Her hands held his face, making sure he didn't stop kissing her until he pulled away with a smile, and said, "I'm not going anywhere."

Then Don leaned in and kissed the side of her long neck, finally setting aside her celebrity status and simply making love to her as the gorgeous, talented, warm, and very sensual woman she was. After lingering all too briefly over her perfect breasts, Don was soon on his hands and knees kissing his way slowly along the insides of her firm thighs. As his tongue ran over her moist lips and teased the sensitive tip of her clit, she sighed and leaned back a bit, pushing herself forward for him.

Soon she was groaning and trembling with her orgasm as Don licked and sucked at her clit and fucked three fingers slowly in and out of her pussy.

Don smiled up at her as she caught her breath, but then, with a playful laugh, she lunged forward and pushed him backward, sending him sprawling on his back in the grass as she quickly straddled him. She grinned down at him as she held him down with her left hand on his chest and used the other to get hold of his cock. Don just lay back and enjoyed the view as she rubbed the fat head of his organ between her lips and then pushed it up inside her.

"Mmm, that's better," she purred as she sank down on Don, who groaned a little as he felt her warm pussy enveloping him in its tight, wet embrace. She proceeded to grind against him, rubbing her clit against his body while working his cock in and out of herself. Don reached up to cup her tits in his hands, gently squeezing them and brushing his thumbs over her erect nipples.

"Tighter," she murmured, as she worked her pelvis down against him.

Don squeezed her breasts harder and pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Yes," she nodded with closed eyes. She was rocking herself on Don intently, leaning back so that she was fully upright on top of him. The fingers of her right hand were now stroking her clit as she rode Don's cock. "Harder!"

Don twisted her nipples and arched his back a bit, pushing up into her grasping pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she said loudly, apparently oblivious to the fact that they were fucking there open in the middle of the park. Then she was coming again, shuddering and calling out, "Goddamn! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Don just lay there, loving the way her pussy was squeezing and pulling at him, and lost in the spectacle of Jessica Biel climaxing on top of him. Then she was collapsing forward on him, kissing him passionately and deeply, while still rocking her pelvis against him. Don had automatically released her tits and was now squeezing her ass as she writhed against his body, fucking him enthusiastically. Don did his best to flex up into her in time with her motions, but she was definitely setting the pace, and soon she was coming yet again, biting down on his shoulder as her body clenched and spasmed on top of him.