Lords of Eros Ch. 11

Story Info
The end of the quests, and the secret is revealed!
9k words
4.93
3.8k
5
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11. Lords of Eros

"You've reached the final stages of your trials, Don, and it's time we gave you some additional information," Pamela said seriously. "You have not simply been being evaluated on whether or not you accomplished your tasks, but also on how you have accomplished them, how you have conducted yourself. The rings grant substantial power in Eros. Those who have them exercise quite a bit of authority in making this world into what they desire, and thereby shape the experience of everyone else in Eros. We watchers, as you call us, try as much as possible to refrain from interfering directly, and have followed this policy for some time. However, we do not want Eros to become a static environment.

"It should instead be something that grows and changes with the interests and decisions of those to whom it matters most. That is, you and the others who have gone to such lengths to gain these rings. We concluded that we should bequeath dominion of this world to you and the others. We have, in effect, made the owners of the rings lords of Eros. This is a grave responsibility, and we cannot give such power to anyone who will not take it seriously."

Don frowned thoughtfully and said, "That makes sense."

"Throughout your time in Eros, with the possible exception of the unpleasantness with those ruffians by the river, you have exhibited patience and kindness in your dealings with others. When the Wizard asked you for help, you responded creatively and cheerfully."

"Well, he didn't really give us much choice," Don smiled.

"That's not true," Pamela shook her head. "You could have resisted, or at the very least helped him grudgingly. Even when you fought your way through the Sisterhood to rescue Tascha, you went out of your way to disrupt their little culture as little as possible. You and Tascha consistently treated the people you met with respect. Your care and concern for your travelling companions was evident throughout your time in Eros.

"When you were in Shagbottom, rather than simply ask for where to find Lady Primrose and then leave, you made friends. When you were sent into the untamed lands, you spent the time to learn about the tribes' ways and customs, and then adapted your approach accordingly. Over the course of a year in the Resort, when you were prevented from interacting with the guests in a directly sexual way, you consistently helped people find ways to enjoy themselves. For instance, there was this..."

Suddenly there was, hovering over the table between them an extremely well-rendered holographic display of a scene at the Resort. Don and a young woman were sitting on a bench outside the Temple of Venus and Aphrodite. The woman was in her early twenties at the most and Don had found her outside the temple crying. She had just spent several hours in the orgy room, and then suddenly felt that she was doing something very wrong. This was the first time Don had encountered anything like this in Eros. He had only talked to her and then sat with her until she felt better.

"She felt guilty about enjoying so much sex so much," Don explained. "She couldn't remember it, but I'm sure she was raised in a very repressive family, probably a fundamentalist Christian one. I guess most of those folks who end up here just roll with it, but she had internalized the whole insane set of rules and thought of her healthy sexuality as depravity. She was too honest, too good a person, to just dive in and live with the hypocrisy."

"Did you say any of that to her?" Pamela asked.

"No, that wouldn't have been helpful," Don shook his head. "She just needed someone to listen and not tell her what to do for five minutes."

"You spent more than an hour and a half with her."

Don shrugged.

"Then there was Ms. Biel," Pamela smiled. "When she realized Eros wasn't just a dream and that she had been cheating on her husband, you talked her through it, helping her come to a happy understanding of her situation."

"Oh, yeah, Saint Don," he laughed. "I was hoping to have a lot more sex with her."

"Of course, but there are many ways of going about meeting that end, and you chose a thoughtful and caring approach," Pamela said. "I'm going over all of this to emphasize the kind of character we see in you Don and to stress that it is because of that character, more than the fact that you want the ring or have accomplished these tasks, that we are allowing you to continue onto the final two steps. You are worthy of the responsibility."

Don sat silently for a moment before saying, "Thank you." Then, suddenly concerned, he asked, "Is Evelyn worthy? I don't mean that I think she might not be!"

Pamela smiled again and said, "That is between her and us. Though I can tell you that she has already been given her sixth task."

Grinning, Don said, "Oh, excellent! But do you often decide someone will not continue?"

"Often? No, but it does happen."

Don thought about Stephanie and Nicole and wondered if they would pass onto the next stage, or if they had already.

"For your next task, we require that you contribute something to Eros. This is to be a lasting feature of this world. You might think of this as a graduate project. For example, The Jungle Room was India's project in response to this task, and the Dark Labyrinth was built using the capability we'll be giving you."

"Okay, but..."

Pamela anticipated his question, "Your ring has been upgraded so that you now have 'Builder' permissions."

Don looked at his ring, which now looked like a simple gold band.

Pamela went on, "You'll see the 'Builder' option next to travel, but this is simply a mode you'll enter. How to actually build things and the limits of your ability are things we leave to you to discover. Do not be surprised, though, if people without rings seem to ignore you while you are in builder mode. They will know you're there and stay out of your way, but they will not be interested in what you're doing. When you dismiss that menu bar, you will exit the mode."

Don frowned and said, "I guess I'll work it out, then."

"That's the idea," Pamela smiled. "Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, actually. Can two of us collaborate?"

"As long as there are two clearly distinct contributions to Eros at the end of things, yes."

"And we can do whatever we like and put it anywhere?"

Pamela shook her head a bit, "No, you'll find that you can't build anywhere that someone else has also used, and we will be evaluating the value of your contribution. However, in regard to that last bit, we will be rather open-minded, and we have no reason to think you will do something we find unacceptable, particularly if you are working with Evelyn."

Don smiled broadly and said, "Thanks. I think I'm ready."

"Good luck, Don, and have fun."

He laughed, "Always!" Then he teleported himself to the Resort.

***

"Wait, wait," Tascha stopped him. "How is that supposed to work?"

"I'm getting to that," Don laughed. "Hold on... let me respond to this text real quick... okay, where was I?"

***

More accurately, Don teleported himself to the Riverboat dock outside the Resort, and from there walked to the pool area, where he would look for Evelyn.

It was late afternoon, and the poolside was populated by the usual cross section of naked or almost naked Resort guests, many of whom were enjoying some level of sexy play. It would be easy for Don to get distracted, but he really had hopes of reuniting with Evelyn on this visit. Sure enough, there she was!

She emerged from the water with her dark hair flowing down over her strong shoulders and slowly moved toward the edge of the pool, more of her naked body coming into view with each step. Don was at about her four o'clock, so she didn't see him, but he was able to enjoy the sight of the water running over her skin as she waded into the shallower part of the pool. Her perfect breasts came into the air and Don realized he would soon be able to kiss those as well as all of her other delicious parts.

Don was torn between shouting her name and breaking into a run to her and holding back to see what she might get up to without knowing he was watching her. When her perfect ass came into view, with the water streaming over it, Don decided that he had enough of watching her from any distance, and picked up his pace, but refrained from yelling and running.

As he neared the corner of the pool, he watched her shake her hair out a bit. She was making her way over to a spot near a lounger where it looked like a blonde woman was enjoying the attention of two men. As Don rounded the corner, he saw that Evelyn was watching the threesome with her hands on her hips. He couldn't help but admire her ass as he drew closer.

As he came up behind her, Don heard her saying, "That's it, Raj, lick that clitty. Save some of that tongue action for me, though."

"Maybe I can help you with some of that tongue action," Don offered.

Evelyn turned a bit and looked over her shoulder with a smile, which broke into a wide grin as she recognized Don. In another second they were in each other's arms, kissing passionately. Having her warm, though damp, body in his arms lifted Don into a nearly delirious state of delight. Kissing her again had his heart racing and head spinning.

Then Evelyn was turning and drawing him with her onto the lounger next to the one being used by the threesome she had been coaching. Their kiss continued as she pulled him down on top of her. She parted her legs for him and then he was inside her, as if this were what their bodies automatically did, and it certainly felt as if that was what they should do. Don kept kissing her deeply, with all the passion of his pounding heart, as her hands squeezed his ass and pulled him into her, wordlessly demanding that he fuck her.

Don's hands had slipped under Evelyn's body to hold her shoulders, holding her in place so he could drive into her. Her legs were wrapped around his, helping her work her body against him. He could feel her breasts pressed hard against his chest as her pussy squeezed and pulled on his cock. Their bodies, drawn taut by their lust as well as their time adventuring in Eros, strained together, needing each other.

Only when she began to come, did Evelyn break their kiss, her head falling back as she began to shudder beneath him. Then she was burying her face in Don's neck as her body clenched around him. Shaking and groaning, she clutched at him, her nails digging into his back and her legs holding him deep inside her. Don shoved himself into her as hard as he could and then felt his body erupting inside her. He ground himself into her wildly, instinctively, as his cock swelled and filled her pussy with his hot cum.

Don only gradually became aware that he was still rocking slowly in and out of Evelyn and that she was kissing his neck. When he drew back a bit to smile down at her, she grabbed his head in her hands and said, "Let's never do that again!"

"Damn, I thought it was pretty good," he smirked.

"Ass!" she scowled and then pulled him down to kiss her again. When she let him up again, she said, "You're mine, remember? No more wandering off!"

"Agreed," he nodded seriously. "And I love you too."

"You better!" she smiled.

"This must be Don, I take it," said the blonde from the next lounger.

Don turned to see that the young woman, who had a very nice hourglass shape and full breasts, was now lying with her head on the belly of a muscular young black man with a large, thick cock, which the blonde was idly stroking. The cock was still leaking a bit of cum, though most of that seemed to have been deposited on the woman's cheek and forehead. An older gentleman, who Don presumed must be Raj, had the blonde's upper leg raised so he could push his cock into her from behind.

Evelyn laughed and said, "Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Pleased to meet you," Don smiled.

"No, you keep fucking me," Evelyn said, pulling Don into her with her legs. "Yes, Princess, this is Don. Don, this is Princess Lavinia, and that fellow with the big cock is Pete, and that's Raj."

Don was happy to keep moving slowly in and out of Evelyn's sweet embrace, but had to ask, "‛Princess'?"

"Yes, she's a princess," Evelyn smiled. "So, show proper respect when you're fucking her later."

"Oh, well, of course," Don laughed. "But..."

"No, no, I want more of your cock before we start sharing stories," Evelyn ruled.

"Well, if that's the way it has to be," Don smirked as he shoved up into her harder for emphasis.

"Yes, that is exactly the way it has to be!" Evelyn grinned and pulled his head down so she could kiss him again.

After Evelyn had three more orgasms, and after they had taken a break in the pool, Evelyn suggested it was time for Don to get to know Lavinia a bit better so she could have some fun with "the boys," Pete and Raj.

Don demonstrated that Raj wasn't the only one who knew who to go down on a princess, and then fucked Lavinia from behind, her generous ass up in the air as she leaned over the side of the lounger so both she and Don could watch Evelyn with the boys. As they first started watching, Evelyn was getting spit-roasted, Pete fucking her from behind with his long, thick cock and Raj kneeling in front of her so she could deep throat him. Then, though, Evelyn had Raj get down on the lounger so she could ride his cock and Pete could fuck her ass. Raj did his best to shove up into Evelyn in time with the rough fucking Pete was giving her, but the event was definitely dominated by the big black cock reaming petite Evelyn's tight ass. After Lavinia came, her fingers rubbing her clit furiously while Don fucked her, Don moved over to offer Evelyn his slippery cock to suck. Soon Evelyn was coming in wave after wave of muscle clenching pleasure and three cocks were pumping cum into her.

Only after she had come down and all the men gently disengaged, did Evelyn tell her story ... well, part of it. She was lying back against Don with his arms wrapped around her. Pete and Raj had gone back to the lounger with Lavinia. The sun was setting, and twilight was spreading rapidly.

"After I got back from my pilgrimage... I'll tell you about that later, lover," she patted Don's arm and smiled up at him. "I was sent to the Kingdom of Argent with instructions to help the ruler with his problem. It turns out that someone had abducted Princess Lavinia and he needed a champion to get her back."

"Oh, nice!" Don grinned.

"So, they gave me a suit of armor, a sword, and a horse, and sent me off to what they call the Bandit Lands, where I needed to rescue Lavinia from the bandit chief, Rolando. I met some resistance along the way, but, as soon as I said I was looking for Rolando, anyone I met just pointed out the way and left me alone. Sure, I made a couple of stops along the way... A girl has needs, you know."

Don chuckled, kissed the top of her head, and said, "I do, indeed."

"But it didn't take long to get to Castle Badass. No, I'm serious, that's what they called it!"

Lavinia raised her head from Raj's lap and said, in a noticeably changed tone, "'Tis true!"

"So, I get to Castle Badass about noon, and say I'm there to see Rolando, and they let me in to this big old courtyard. It reminded me of the arena in Gladiator, but not so big, of course, but it was all sand. I got off my horse and tied him up to a post near the gate I'd come through and walked into the center of the courtyard. Then, on this balcony in front of me, out comes this tall guy with long black hair, and says, 'Welcome, fair lady.'" Evelyn's voice dropped in pitch and adopted a somewhat Spanish accent when quoting the man. She resumed her normal voice as she continued with, "I was a bit surprised by so polite a greeting, but I said I was there to retrieve the princess. He just laughed, and then I saw that there were a lot of other men, and some women, watching me from other balconies and windows around the courtyard. They were all laughing too.

"Rolando - the tall guy turned out to be Rolando - said, 'This princess?' and he pulled Lavinia here out to stand next to him. She was wearing a collar and Rolando was holding the leash tied to it. I said, 'Well, if she's Princess Lavinia, then yes.' He said, 'She's been a lot of fun for us. What kind of fun will you give us in exchange?'

"I thought about offering sex. Rolando was good looking, and I was horny, but I guessed it was unlikely that they were going to give up Lavinia for just one fuck session. Maybe I could offer sex with all of them, but there were a LOT of them..."

"There were!" Lavinia chimed in, "and not all of them are as polite as Rolando, believe me!"

"You loved it and you know it," Evelyn chided the princess with a laugh. "Anyway, I also thought it would be a waste of that nice suit of armor. It really was nice! It was surprisingly light and easy to move in. Not much protection for the crotch, to be honest, but that made it easy to fuck in. Yes, of course, I tested that. You would have too!"

"Certainly," Don laughed.

"So, anyway, I said something like, 'If you give her up, I won't kick all your asses.'"

"Really?" chuckled Don.

"'Tis true!" Lavinia chimed in again. "She was so brave!"

"Aww, thanks, babe," Evelyn said. "Rolando said, 'All our asses? That sounds exhausting, and unlikely. How about, you defeat my best fighters and I'll give you the princess?' I agreed, and then had to fight seven of his fighters. I had the sword, but, honestly, I was better with the staff and didn't really feel like killing anyone, so I just fought them with the staff. It went pretty quick, really. Like you said, lover, when you just decide that you can do whatever you need to here, it works out really well. A couple of them were a bit challenging, especially this one woman - who was really hot, by the way - but I won."

"She was amazing!" Lavinia grinned, Raj's hard, slippery cock in one hand and Pete's monster in the other.

"Everyone, well, everyone minus seven, applauded and cheered and Rolando invited me in to congratulate me and give me Lavinia. I was pretty happy to let Rolando congratulate me several times, if you know what I mean."

"He made me watch," Lavinia pouted.

Evelyn laughed, "You mean he made you just watch. Anyway, he kept his word and gave Lavinia a horse and sent us on our way. On the road back to Argent, Lavinia insisted on showing her gratitude. She was very grateful!"

"I still am!" Lavinia smiled. "They were always at me, never giving me any rest, and so rude! Well, not Rolando, but still, I was exhausted. You're my hero!"

"Aww, you're sweet. So, when we got back to the king, he agreed to let me take Lavinia with me for a few days."

"Damn," Don smiled. "That's quite the adventure!"

"I thought so, too," Evelyn chuckled. "We need to get her back, but in the morning. What should we do tonight?"

"We could try the Jungle Room," Don suggested. It continued to be his favorite club at the Resort.

"Okay, but at least one of us needs another bath, first," Evelyn said as she struggled to get up off the lounger.

Things were busier in the Jungle Room than they had been in a while, or at least on any of Don's more recent visits. Even India was there, dancing for a couple of guys who had pulled up an additional stool for the show. She smiled and waved to Don, but they were obliged to wait until she had finished dancing, which included swallowing a load of cum from each of the men, before she sauntered over to greet them properly. After receiving a hug and a lingering kiss, Don introduced the rest of the group, ending with Evelyn.

"Oh, you are the beautiful Evelyn," India smiled. "Don has told me about you. He is very much in love with you."

"Oh, is that what he told you?" Evelyn winked at Don.