Lords of Eros Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but a woman can tell when a man is in love when he talks about the object of his affection." Then India looked down at their hands, and said, "I see you have gold rings now. Congratulations. We should do something to celebrate. Would you enjoy a jungle orgy?"

In another moment, they were told to wait there, while India went back to the dance area to give some instructions to the women and men she had working there. While she was gone, Evelyn pulled Don close to whisper, "Damn, you're right, lover! She's sexy as hell!"

"I know, right?" Don grinned.

"I wouldn't mind rocking her world," Evelyn breathed.

"I think you'll probably get your chance," he chuckled.

Soon, they all heard India's voice speaking in their ears, as if she were leaning in close and speaking quietly to each of them. She said, "Ladies and gentlemen, it is orgy night here in the jungle. Grab a partner or two and come to the big orgy bed in the middle of the jungle! If you don't want to play with us, find somewhere else to play, but for tonight everyone must be having sex to stay in the jungle."

"That's a very neat trick!" Evelyn said.

"Maybe we'll be able to do that," Don suggested.

Then they were all following India's swaying backside as she led them toward the center of the Jungle Room, which had once again been extensively rearranged. The big orgy bed India had mentioned was at least as large as the big bed in the Manor's big bed room, and was raised off the floor of the jungle by three broad stone steps. Torches illuminated the clearing and gave the tableau a primitive ritualistic feeling.

India crawled up onto the bed and out to its center, where she turned and beckoned Don, Evelyn, and their friends to join her. She greeted Evelyn with a deep, passionate kiss, but reached out to take hold of Don's cock. When India turned to kiss Don, Evelyn moved down to kiss the left side of India's neck and then to kiss and suck at her dark nipple. Evelyn's fingers slipped up between India's firm thighs and began stroking her moist lips. India sighed happily when Evelyn began to fuck her fingers slowly in and out of her. Without letting go of Don's extremely hard cock, India let him and Evelyn lower her onto her back on the bed.

Don moved around so he was next to Evelyn over India's right side, kissing, biting, and sucking at India's other hard nipple. As India writhed beneath them, pulling and twisting on Don's cock, Evelyn continued to fuck her fingers in and out of India's pussy, and Don ran his right hand down over Evelyn's back until he was caressing and squeezing her tight ass.

Then Evelyn was moving lower, working her way down India's warm, lithe body until she was nestled between her legs, kissing and licking at her pussy and clit. With his right hand now devoted to India's left breast and his mouth worshiping her right, Don concentrated on doing everything he could to help Evelyn pleasure their dark hostess. All around them the night air was filling with the sweet aroma of sex and the sounds of passion.

When India groaned and arched her back, Don followed, keeping his mouth and hand on her breasts. Then she was trembling beneath him, shaking with her first orgasm of the orgy. She bucked on the bed, pushing herself against Evelyn's talented mouth and fingers, and Evelyn kept pushing her on until India collapsed on the bed, shivering and giggling.

Don smiled down at India and then Evelyn. He was a bit surprised to see that a tall, muscular man with short blonde hair and sporting an impressively thick cock, was kneeling beside Evelyn's legs and was reaching between her legs, apparently using his fingers to play with her. Evelyn smiled up at Don, tossed her head a bit to make sure he saw what was going on and then winked at him.

"Have fun," he smiled at her.

"You too, babe," she grinned as she began to push her butt up in the air so the blonde guy could get at her easier.

With a happy smile, Don turned his attention back to India, who still had a firm grip on his cock.

"You need to fuck me with your cock, Don," she breathed in her sexy accent. "Be my first cock of the orgy."

Happy to grant India's wish, Don moved her around a bit, so he could keep Evelyn in his peripheral vision, he picked up India's long legs and pushed his hard cock into her. As he felt himself being enveloped by her welcoming sex, he bent down over her to kiss her deeply. He felt her hands reaching around her legs to grasp his butt and pull him harder into her. He ground himself against her, relishing the feeling of being up to his balls inside this exquisite woman, and then began to fuck in and out of her with long, slow strokes.

Don could hear Evelyn off to his right, encouraging her new friend to fuck her harder, as he felt India rocking against him, her hands now on his lower back. He began to fuck India harder and faster, gradually building up the tempo until he was driving into her with rapid short strokes and she was groaning in a steady, staccato rhythm of rising passion. Then she was crying out underneath him as her pussy clenched tightly on his cock, milking it as he kept shoving into her. Don went on fucking India as she came and came again.

When he finally let up, she fell back on the bed, her arms and legs spread-eagled and a happy smile on her beautiful face. He kissed her again, and she asked, "How am I supposed to do the orgy now?"

Don laughed and said, "I know you'll find a way, and everyone will remember how amazing you were."

"This is true," she smiled at him. "Now, go fuck someone else with that beautiful cock of yours."

Don quickly kissed her one more time and looked around. The studly blond was now on his knees with his arms wrapped around Evelyn, who had her arms and legs holding him as she rode up and down on that very thick pole of his. Don walked on his knees until he was behind Evelyn, he leaned in and kissed her shoulder, and asked, "Having fun?"

"Uh huh!" she grunted.

Don smiled and got a bit closer, pushing his cock into position. The blond caught on and held Evelyn still long enough that Don could push the fat and slippery head of his cock up into the tight grip of Evelyn's ass.

"God, fuck yes!" Evelyn said, quite loudly. Then she and the muscular man in front of her went back to raising her up and down, now on two hard cocks. It wasn't long before she was gasping and shuddering, her pussy and ass squeezing and releasing on those cocks.

She was still sandwiched between them, when she managed to say, "Don, this is Adam; Adam, Don. Baby, I think I'm going to need to have Adam fuck my ass next."

Seeing that another fellow, was in the wings watching Evelyn with obvious lust and a raging hard on that was quite long, but nowhere as thick as Adam's, Don kissed Evelyn's shoulder again, and said, "Show 'em a good time, baby!"

"Oh, you know it!" she laughed.

Don managed to have sex with another ten women that night, though he only came twice, all while keeping an eye on Evelyn as she threw herself into the orgy. It was closer to morning and the orgy was definitely on its last legs, when Don was reclining against a sleeping Lavinia's soft butt and watched a young Latino man pull out of Evelyn's mouth and spray a prodigious amount of white cum all over her face and tits. After she had sucked any leftovers from him, but without wiping any of the cum off her, Evelyn crawled over to give Don a deep kiss.

Laughing, he wiped up some of the cum that was now on his face and fed it to her. Then, without a word, she curled up in his arms and they fell asleep.

***

"After waking up and getting cleaned up, we took Lavinia home and then came back to the Resort to figure out what we were going to do next."

"Wait a minute," Tascha interrupted for the first time in a while. "What do you mean you took Lavinia home? You make it sound like it was just like going next door."

"Oh, yeah, well, remember what I said about India taking me to her home? It turns out that if you're in physical contact with someone, and no one else is looking, you can bring them along when you teleport. They didn't tell us we could do that, but we each worked it out. I did it with Jess, and Evelyn got a ring like mine with her Argent mission, too, so she was able to bring Lavinia with her to the Resort."

"That's bloody convenient!"

"Yeah it is," Don grinned.

***

Once they were back at the Resort, Don made his proposal that they work together to develop a couple of places that were related, both spatially and conceptually. Evelyn thought this was a fun idea, and they launched into a couple of days of tossing ideas back and forth, which was, naturally enough, punctuated by quite a few sex breaks. It was Evelyn who came up with the game of pointing out people for the other to have sex with, which Don agreed was a great idea. When one of them said "imperator" and indicated someone, the other had to go play, assuming the person, or, as Don was quick to suggest, persons, were willing, which they almost always were.

When they had their grand idea sorted out, they turned to the question of where to situate their project. They thought it didn't really make sense to add what they had in mind to the Resort or Rendezvous, and they didn't particularly want a high-traffic area, but they didn't want it exactly isolated either. So, when they found themselves having wandered out to the Riverboat dock, Don looked across the river and said, "What about over there?"

"In the forest?" Evelyn frowned thoughtfully as she looked at the wooded hills that rose on the far side of the river.

"Yeah, it's close to the Resort, but people would have to go out of their way to get to it."

"But how would they get to it?"

"We could put a bridge in, up there, out of the way of the Riverboat turning around," he waved his hand to the right.

"Easier said than done," she mused.

"Is it?" Don asked as he started toward the far edge of the dock area, upriver. He called up his menu and selected the "Builder" option. He noticed that there was now a slight reddish tint to the entire dock area, but that the ground just beyond was tinted a light green, though that was a bit hard to see where there was grass. Don imagined a nice flagstone walkway extending from the edge of the dock area and up alongside the river, and then, suddenly, it was there.

"Ho-ly fuck!" Evelyn laughed.

Grinning, Don started along his new walkway and continued adding to it until he came to a spot he thought would be good for the bridge. He had seen the Riverboat turn around and head downriver several times and he was confident it never came this far. He turned his walkway toward the river, and exited Builder mode. Turning to Evelyn with a broad smile, he said, "Your turn."

Don watched as Evelyn looked at the river, frowning slightly in concentration. Then there was a sturdy wooden bridge spanning the water. This was replaced a moment later by a red brick expanse, and then a metal and stone one complete with fancy streetlamps.

"Nice!" he grinned. "Let's test it and make sure we don't get wet."

"Are you questioning my imagining skills?"

"Not at all!" Don laughed. "I'm just not sure how much I trust this whole system."

"You think maybe Pamela's just setting us up for a practical joke?"

"Would it really surprise you if she was?"

"That's fair," she shrugged. By then they were halfway across the river, and Evelyn said, "'Seems sturdy enough."

"Indeed," nodded Don. "You imagine good work."

"Okay, your turn," she said as they reached the far side.

"Oh, I'm walkway guy, now?"

"I just thought the two walkways should match."

"Oh, that's good thinking, but put in some of those lamps along the way."

"Okay, but give me a minute to put some in on the other side."

Soon, they were standing in a small clearing in roughly the place Don had indicated from the dock across the river. He asked, "How about here?"

"Sure," she smiled. "How should we begin, though?"

"Well, how about with this?" Don smiled as a little tent-pavilion appeared before them. Resembling the kind of spread one might imagine at a sheik's oasis, there were dozens of soft pillows surrounding a little fountain spraying sparkling water, and several platters heaped with berries and fruit. Off to the side was a wide hammock strung between two trees. "You know, a base camp for when we want a break."

"Nice, but how long do you think this will take?"

"Do you really think this is the kind of thing either of is going to not want to spend at least several days getting just right?"

"Yeah, true," she smiled. "Now then, what about all these trees?"

"We could build around them, or..." Don stopped when he noticed that a big swath of trees, at least a dozen, had already disappeared under Evelyn's gaze. "Or, yeah, just get rid of them."

The project went rather quickly the rest of that first day. They each had a project that was particularly theirs, though they each gave the other helpful suggestions, and they shared a project in the middle that served as a bridge (literally and metaphorically) between the other two. Evelyn started with a big columnar building on the upriver end of the clearing they made, and Don set up a sprawling plaza at the downriver end. The next day and the day after that they focused on the area in the middle, working on that until they were happy with the result. Then they went back to their individual projects.

Along the way, of course, they took breaks, both playing and talking. They got caught up on each other's adventures and spent hours talking about all the strange things they'd experienced in Eros. Each night they would walk into the Resort for some more social play, except for the night when India came out to see what they were up to. She was quite pleased with what they had accomplished so far and promised to come visit again when they were done. The three of them wound up talking for hours that night, around a campfire Evelyn conjured up, as well as having sex until they could stay awake no longer.

Although he knew India tended to prefer men, Don was quite content to take something of a backseat that night, letting Evelyn clearly achieve one of her goals. Licking her clit and slowly fucking India with her entire hand, bringing India to a loud, long, intense orgasm, or more accurately a sustained series of them, while Don held India in his arms, squeezing her tits tightly as she begged him to, definitely seemed to count as rocking India's world. Of course, Don got plenty of attention that night too, including his all-time favorite session of getting head from two gorgeous women at the same time. It truly was a wonderful night.

Then, on the seventh day, they had another visitor.

Don was putting some finishing touches on the broad park that now spread out on the slope between their project and the river. He had made long, winding paths that made their way slowly to the water, where he had put a dock and a couple of rowboats. Along the paths were secluded little niches with padded benches, and one with a large round bed. He had also put in glowing-orb lamps, which resembled the light balls that illuminated the elven forest, to light the way at night. He was standing near the top of his park, trying to imagine it at night, when he heard a voice behind him saying, "Very nice work, Don."

He turned to smile at Pamela, who was wearing her black robe but with the hood down.

"Thank you," he grinned. "I'm pretty happy with it."

"Would you like to show me what else you've done?"

"Sure!" He gestured up the path that led to his end of the project. "Let's start with the Shelonda-center."

"That's what you're calling it?"

"Well, it's just a nickname, but I thought it was appropriate."

He led her through a gate that resembled a Japanese torii and into a wide garden that surrounded a very Japanese-looking building with wood and paper panels that could be slid open or closed as desired. The building itself was quite large, and itself surrounded a huge open-air courtyard complete with four fountains and a central platform. All the floors in the four sides of the building and on that central platform had soft, padded mats. Here and there were racks of martial arts weapons, as well as protective sparring gear.

"Here, I plan to both study and teach kung fu and aikido, adapting both for Eros. I also want to explore the limits of sexuality here in Eros. There's a thing back home called tantric sex, which is supposed to be amazing, and it seems to me that one might be able to do great things with that here. None of this is about violence, of course, but about developing one's sense of self and physicality here, which has great potential that few people seem to appreciate."

"Interesting," Pamela nodded with a Mona Lisa smile.

They passed through the building on the far side, then through the other side of the garden until they came to a small amphitheater cut into the hillside.

"Welcome to our school," Don gestured. "Both Evelyn and I are academics by nature and, while there isn't much use for Earth history here, Evelyn's field is philosophy, and there is so much work to do in that area here, particularly in ethics."

Don led Pamela up a slope to show her the big pavilion at the center of the Academy. Everything was open to the air, though there were vertical screens that could be moved to create spaces with some degree of privacy. There were chalkboards and white boards with comfortable light chairs that could be rearranged easily, and, as Don and Evelyn had made sure, were quite useful for sex purposes. Don was particularly pleased with the large, round, backless, somewhat-stool-like seats Evelyn had created that were particularly good for having him sit on while Evelyn straddled him, kneeling. His memory of her smiling at him as she rode up and down on him while he kissed, sucked, and nibbled at her nipples while squeezing her ass in his hands was one of his favorites of the "construction" process.

"Not only can Evelyn and I, and anyone else who wants to, use this space to do philosophy or anything else, but it can be used to live out any schoolroom fantasies someone might have."

"Very nice," Pamela nodded.

Don led her on until they stood before a towering column, which Don proudly called, "Evelyn's masterpiece, the Library!"

Entering through a wide doorway which had no doors, they came to a comfortable lobby that surrounded the central part of the library, a circular shelving system that held millions of books, both on the outside curve and on the slightly more secluded inner curve. The main column of shelves rose four stories, and two of them were here without break, with wheeled ladders enabling access to the higher books. The whole thing was surrounded by a curving wall of glass. A gradual ramp winding around the outside of the lobby and reading area ran up to the second floor and then the third. Here on the second and third floors there were niches and even a couple of secret reading chambers. Everywhere it was easy to find somewhere cozy to read or indulge in some play. Continuing up the ramp, they came to the fourth floor, which was actually five stories up.

"The books on this floor are all erotica, Evelyn says, and the shelves are actually a maze," Don grinned. "At the center is a big orgy bed! She wants to set up a regular library-orgy night somehow."

Don led Pamela up to the next level, the roof. Here there was another pavilion, with a wide central opening, to let in the sun or allow a view of the night sky, and no walls. Everywhere you looked there was a spectacular panoramic view of the rolling, forested hills or the river and the Resort. There were couches, chairs and tables arranged so people could read or socialize freely as they saw fit. In the center, on a platform with five steps, looking very much like an altar, was a very large round bed. Don completely forgot to tell Pamela that the entire surface of the pavilion over their heads would glow at night, as would that of the school pavilion below.