All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 06'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awww =(

Just when they got back together she's leaving...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

Lovee the story!! I always check everyday for updates!! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loooovvveee it!!!

ansiransiralmost 13 years ago

love it. Its an awesome story. Thank you 4 sharing it with us. Cant wait 4 the next chapter.

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I am so thrilled with this story. It's refreshing. Please keep the chapters coming.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
NO

did she have to leave so soon? I know it's all part of the story. I'm glad you post as often as you do, it makes the wait for the next chapter that much less painful. I'll be watching for chapter 7 to see what happens next!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
More....

please, this is story awesome.

elsanguineelsanguinealmost 13 years ago
arghhhh

she can't leave so soon!!! They need more time to make up and make love... but somehow I think you're going to bring us into another rollercoaster! Amazing!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
*pouts*

sooo short....hehehehehe....demanding fan....liking lucian better and better....pls post soon!

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
nnnnooooooo.....

Can't believe she left !!!!!!! Gutted, but it will keep me on tenterhooks till chapter 7 ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
He'll be crushed when he wakes up

I don't know what his plan with Yuki was though. The whole thing seems pointless. Nothing was achieved except letting Yuki know she has another rival. I hope he's got more tricks up his sleeve. Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it!

great story. I got confused about what happened with Yuki but I'm looking forward to the next. Also one quick edit with the language. In Italian "voi" is you plural and used for multiple people or as a formal greeting. When speaking to a lover one would say "non posso vivere senza te."

Keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so

hooked!

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Great...

Now another story for me to obsess over. Thanks a lot! LOL

Better urge the author on a bit, to see if we can't get the next chapter sooner!

Hey author! Nice story, next chapter please!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMFG

I'm fukin addicted!!!! C:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous