Lore of the Angels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alecrire
Alecrire
291 Followers

"She is not even an Angel and already she's taking away my Ordinals," he sighed, wiping away a tear. A second later, the amusement was gone from his eyes and his voice turned serious when he asked, "Do not put yourself in a position where you'd have to choose your loyalties Lucian... but for now, I will let it be.

Lucian bowed low. He understood the great concession that had been conferred onto him. At a wave of the Archangel's hand, Lucian left the office.

***

Zilarrezko watched his youngest Ordinal slip out the door. He sighed, all those people who thought the bond he shared with his Ordinals was unidirectional, when in truth, it was a relationship built on love. He was willing to sacrifice his life for them, just as much as the reverse was true. He'd raised them, fed them, clothed them and now they were his only family. Wistfully, he considered the very real possibility of another addition to his rag tag family.

"Maybe," he shrugged to himself. "Won't be fun to play nice though."

"Won't be fun to what?"

At the sound of the voice, he snapped his gaze up and saw her leaning, albeit weakly, against his alabaster door frame. Although his room was built directly behind his office, he knew that even the short walk would tire her.

"Aria... what are you doing up?" Quickly getting to his feet, he moved gracefully to scoop her into his arms.

Even in her weak state she had a rebellious look in her eyes.

"Guess you're back," he murmured.

She scowled at him. Apparently she couldn't remember anything that happened since the Battle at DariƩn Gap --which was a pity of course. Zilarrezko wanted to be acknowledged for the hours he spent by her side. Maybe she won't give him gratitude but kisses would suffice too...

"You have that golden look in your eyes again," she whispered accusingly. "I don't think I'm up for that."

"Who says it's for you?" he pinched her cheeks playfully as he laid her down on his bed.

"I don't see anyone else here."

"Jealous?" Zilarrezko was laughing but he watched her face carefully. Aria may not want to admit it but the slight inflections in her eyes betrayed the words that were coming out of her mouth.

"Ne-ver," she grunted each syllable and covered herself with his blanket. Safely hidden beneath the satin, she fingered the single feathered pendant around her neck. It was so nice of him to put it back on after the surgery. Did he stay by her side in isolation ward too?

"He won't sink so low," she whispered to herself, cuddling tight. It was then she remembered her second skin! Pushing back the covers, she quickly scanned the room for him.

"Archangel!"

"Missed me already?" he asked; turning his head to look at her.

"Where is my armor and... clothes?" she asked carefully, not wanting to let him guess how important it was that she knew the answer.

"I had Lucian keep in a bag safely for you. I only took the necklace." He eyed her curiously. "It's there by the side of the table. Why? Do you not like what you're wearing now?"

Aria looked down at the cotton dress that she was wearing --or perhaps it was a really big shirt that stopped mid thigh --and crinkled her nose.

"No silk?" she was just pulling his leg of course, wanting to distract him from the topic in question.

It worked.

His curious eyes relaxed as he gave her one of his sex-dipped smiles. "It would be such a waste to shred at silk but I'd cut away at cotton... in a snap." At the last word, he flared his wings out to show her the sharp ends of his blade-feathers.

"Show off."

He was still giving her the same smile when he sat down at the edge of the bed. Aria would have described it as large but that would be doing the bed injustice. In a room that was just slightly smaller than a football field (not exaggerating), the bed occupying the central position took a sixth of the entire available space. He could have an angel-orgy on it if he wanted --which she disapproved of, naturally.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice was like soft caresses on her skin.

"This bed," she replied curtly.

She may not be saying the words out loud but he knew what she was implying. Tilting her chin up, he moved his face closer until they were a bare inch apart. "I never let anyone on my bed but me."

The touch of his lips on hers was brief like a whisper and then he pulled away as though afraid to hurt her. Touching her lips with her fingers, Aria wondered for the first time if those golden eyes of him had reflected lust or...

"Not in this life Ayn," she chided herself. She may be in his bed but it could be that he wanted her within his sight at all times. He kidnapped her off a battlefield for a reason. If he had feelings for her --which Aria was certain he did not --then he would have looked for her way before the attack that evening.

Sighing to herself, Aria glanced over at the bag and knew she had to leave... but not tonight. She will give herself just one night in this fantasy world and tomorrow she will have to return home to her siblings. The Archangel told her that she had been in coma for almost a week and in that week; she hadn't called or checked in on the children... They must be worried for her.

"You shouldn't worry so much Valkyrie," he whispered as he caressed her cheeks gently. "The doctors said you're recovering much faster than expected. I guess that shut down you had worked some miracles huh?"

That was another thing Aria worried about. How was it that she could not remember a single thing that had happened? Surely she must have been aware if someone was beside her or at least when the doctors were prodding her around?

"Archangel..." she whispered, leaning closer to him. Just this one night.

He nuzzled her hair; taking in the soft scent of sea in the strands. "Yes?"

"Who called you Zilar?"

Zilarrezko immediately stopped moving and pulled apart to look her straight in her eye. "What is it to you?" he asked in a voice that was completely void of emotion.

The sharpness in his response almost made her flinch but Aria was not going to back down --not tonight --so she climbed up to sit on top of his thighs and wrapped her arms around his neck to whisper, "Because I'll kill her for putting such sadness in your eyes."

He wasn't expecting that from her and for a moment, the Archangel saw himself as a mere century old Angel, crying over the body of his dead mother.

"I'm afraid she's already dead Aria but... thank you," he whispered back as he felt her soft kiss at his neck. "... for offering."

Zilarrezko wanted to be angry at her but her soft seductive kisses were moving down his neck to the ridge of his collar bone, distracting him. What he should do was to tuck her back in bed, safely under the blankets but what he wanted to do with her --to her --was the complete opposite.

"You're still dressed..." she whimpered; her fingers desperately trying to pry away his metal armor but Zilarrezko wouldn't give in so easily. When she realized that there was no way to get him naked, she did the most logical thing --she got naked herself.

"You're killing me Valkyrie..." he groaned as she pressed her soft naked body against his cold hard armor. It wouldn't have mattered so much if he wasn't the Archangel of Metal for he could feel every single thing that touched the metal plates. He could tell that her nipples were hardening just from the contact with the cold and it made him itch to suck them into his mouth.

"Stop trying to fight me," she whispered silkily, rubbing more of that lithe body against him. Zilarrezko moaned. He wasn't trying to fight her. He was just trying to keep her alive. If he unleashed the pent up lust that was truly raging inside, he might hurt or even kill her. The Archangel did not like playing nice and she should know have known that by now. So why did she insist on playing with fire?

"Aria... I don't think we should... oh god..." She was kissing down his wing arch --the most sensitive part of an Angel's wings --and she was doing it so well...

"Didn't you say you don't like to cut yourself in bed? So lose the Metal..." she coaxed.

Still he was adamant. "I don't want to hurt you Aria... you're still recovering."

The desire in her eyes dimmed a little and finally she pulled away. "I need you tonight... just to forget the pain... just one night with me Zilarrezko..."

That did it. She pulled out the trump card on him. Sad puppy eyes does serious damage to his sense of control, he chided himself. "Tell me if I'm hurting you understand? Stop me if you feel any pain or anything..."

She covered his lips with her fingers. "Lose the Metal..."

He did as she instructed, revealing every ridge of muscle and every inch of skin for her viewing pleasure. The dark oceans in her eyes swirled in anticipation at the sight of her prize.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" he asked, slightly amused. Here he was, at the mercy of his mortal and they both knew it.

She replied by leaning her entire body weight forward until his back was firmly on the bed; wings stretched out over the mattress. "Just for tonight..." she murmured, trailing wet kisses down the exposed hardness of his chest. Aria had seen his bare chest countless of times and had even marveled at the sight of them looming over her during their previous tryst... but never had she taken the time to savor every delectable inch of that lovely torso until now.

She traced the ridges of muscle on his abdomen, kissing each sexy curve before moving her lips lower and lower...

His cock was standing at attention; possibly in anticipation of what she was going to do to bring him pleasure. She kissed the tip gently, licking down the entire shaft; coating it with her saliva before slowly taking his entire length into her mouth.

She heard him draw his breath and hold --almost as if he didn't dare breathe --as she serviced his cock with lustful attention; methodically moving her lips up and down the shaft. Aria tried to get as much of the thick cock into her mouth; shivers running down her back at the thought of having it deep inside her very soon.

But Aria did not want to rush anything. She wanted to enjoy the taste of him, the feel of his body against hers and experience pleasure together with her Archangel --yes, he was hers now... for tonight at least.

She pressed one last kiss onto the tip of his cock and slid her body seductively against his own body; soft flesh rubbing against hard muscle. Her Archangel was breathing again but his eyes were pure molten gold when she looked into them. He wanted her.

She caught his lower lips between her teeth and bit it gently before moving down his neck to place soft bites on the tender flesh of his throat.

"Marking me already Valkyrie?" he whispered; hands moving up her slender waist to toy with her full breasts.

Her response was to slap his naughty hands away. "No touching..."

"Okay... for the next five minutes," he groaned as he closed his eyes to give her freedom to do whatever she wanted. It was the greatest surrender of all --to trust his Valkyrie like this. Did she know he was willing to put his life --and heart --in her hands?

Okay and maybe his cock too...

Archangel Zilarrezko was willing to be officially condemned to a life of blissful monogamy --right after he persuaded Aria to join him. Right now, he didn't feel like being persuasive for she was fisting his cock with her warm fingers; tightening her grip over the shaft as she took the first few inches back inside her mouth.

Good god... that glorious mouth! He wanted desperately to grab her head and shove his cock in and out of those pouty lips but Zilarrezko prided himself with his sense of control.

Five minutes... and then it would be his turn.

Lying back, he kept his eyes closed, trying not to think of her wet tongue, those kissable lips and... what's that? Soft, flesh squeezing his cock from all sides --oh her breasts!

"Five minutes's up," he moaned, slowly opening his eyes to see her watching him; making sure he was watching her breasts moving up and down his hard cock.

"Want me to stop?" she purred. Zilarrezko looked into her lustful eyes and knew then that he would give her anything she wanted if she asked.

"I don't want to be selfish..." he managed to wheeze out. "I want to touch..."

She lowered her eyelids very slowly and rolled herself to his right side; curling up against his body and soft wings. Zilarrezko took that as a concession and rolled himself right on top of her; one wing still pinned under her body.

When he brought his lips to hers, they both let out a sigh of relief. Her palms cupped his cheeks lovingly as their lips danced with each other.

He maintained the kiss even as he spread her thighs open; two fingers dipping below to check her wetness. Her pussy was moist but not wet enough for him. Aria moaned when she felt his finger over her sensitive clit, rubbing in slow lazy circles; occasionally thrusting two fingers into her pussy just to tease her.

"No more teasing!" she cried out; voice raspy and tortured. "Now Archangel..."

"As you wish," he whispered, guiding his cock to the entrance of her pussy and pushed; one inch at a time into the tight furnace that he was beginning to love so much. "Aria..." he murmured her name, trying his best to ignore the urgent demands of her hips. He didn't want to hurt her and was trying hard to be as gentle as possible; to fuck her in slow, deep strokes instead of the usual fury that characterized their mating

"More..." she pleaded; nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders, legs wrapped demandingly around his waist.

"Be patient my Valkyrie," he replied, looking deep into her eyes as he plunged his entire length inside her. When she screamed his name, he did it again.

"You're not hurting me... I want it harder!"

A sly smile curved at his lips. "Do it yourself then," he said; eyes twinkling with mischief as he rolled onto his back to position her right on top of him. "Take it as hard as you want."

He meant it for her comfort --for her to gauge her own level of tolerance --but he never expected her to go wild; her hips grounding down hard as she took his entire length without complaint. Up and down she clenched her pussy muscles over his cock; her tits bouncing with every movement.

The Archangel had never seen a more erotic sight in his life. Never had he allowed any woman to be on top like this and no other woman would ever get this chance. There will only be Aria.

He groaned as he felt her clenching tightly around him; her body trembling as the first wave of her climax claimed her. When she started moving again, Zilarrezko knew he was close. She had teased him the entire night and even now --with her sexy hips grinding and her hands fondling her own breasts --it was just too much.

"Aria..." he moaned, holding her hips firmly as he met her downward thrust with an upward one of his own. The resulting impact made them both cry out as pleasure raced through their bodies. He held on to her tightly, plunging his cock in and out of her tightening pussy. She was close too.

Giving a final thrust, he shouted her name as he came --hot spurts deep inside of her even as her own pussy convulsed around his cock, milking every drop of cum until the last sensations died down.

***

Aria hadn't expected him to stay with her in bed. It completely went against their previous routine.

Something had changed.

But it wasn't unpleasant especially when he had one arm draped possessively over her waist, pulling her closer in his embrace. His eyes were still looking at her but she caught him stifling a yawn and knew that he was fighting off sleep to keep her company.

She gazed at his handsome face and wondered for a moment if she could really leave him in the morning. The war was over. Iluna no longer needed her services and she needed to be somewhere else other than here... in his arms... right?

"Stop thinking and sleep..." He gave her butt a gentle slap. Her rebuttal was already at the tip of her tongue but seeing how tired he looked, she decided to feign sleep. There was something in the way he looked at her and held her that suggested he wouldn't sleep until she did.

And she needed him to sleep.

Relaxing against his body, Aria lost herself to the sound of his heartbeat; the rhythm slowing down to a steady pulse. She could hear the shallow but peaceful sounds of his breathing and knew that her Archangel was slowly falling into deep slumber.

Zilarrezko was mumbling; sweet murmurs against her hair that sounded unintelligible but she managed to catch one.

"Non posso vivere senza voi," he murmured; one word at a time, each word sending a chill down her spine. Aria had been trained to speak many different languages --a useful tool as a spy --so she understood the meaning of those words and wished that he hadn't said them. It made it even more difficult for her to pull away from him.

He didn't stir when she got off his bed. Hoping to

but she kept her eyes on him as she took her second skin and began to dress herself.

The soft, almost translucent material clung against her body comfortably. No one apart from the born Ayns had this and it was for a reason too. The secret of how to create it had been guarded by her parents and all of her kind since the beginning of their time.

The born Ayns had the innate ability to reach Cardinal status but this needed to be hidden from their Archangels for fear of persecution. They attributed their ability to project Illusion to the second skin --a partial truth --for it could render its wearer invisible but only for the shortest period of time.

However, there have been times when an Ayn's secret was discovered and they were often hunted down and killed... as her parents had been. They were only Valkyries. How could they possibly threaten an Archangel? It wasn't as if being Cardinal mortals meant that they'd grow wings or something right?

An emotional wave threatened to drown her right that moment. Her parents had been the last centurion Ayn to live before they were killed, leaving her at the tender age of fifteen to care for two teenagers and newborn twins. From then on, Aria was always on the run; hiding her siblings from sight, not wanting to get too close to anyone... until now.

The only relationship she had allowed herself into were the contractual ones with clients. Usually, they didn't even have to see each other for the transaction.

Not that Aria would call this thing she had with Zilarrezko a relationship... in fact she wasn't even sure what to call it. No mortal would be stupid to fall in love with an angel... much less an Archangel for there would never be an eternity of love for either of them --and that was the undeniable truth.

So for now...

"Joan behar dut," she whispered, pressing one last kiss on his brow before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

***

Alecrire
Alecrire
291 Followers
12