All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 11'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

is gaia trustworthy? i feel that she's a tad manipulative...she's like a spider twining webs, twitching strands here and there...what's the deal with her?

on another note, i've never understood why do people find it so difficult to compromise? especially between two people supposedly in love? huh, anyway, forgive me, i seem to be rambling LOL

nice chapter looking forward to the next

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

Great story, and it's getting more interesting as we go. Lots of complex characters and some very decent fighting too. Great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Weird

What is Gaia up to? I don't like or trust her much. She seems to be trying to take everyones power if you ask me and be the law herself.

Good chapter though.

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Excellent as usual

Love this chapter, things are falling into place.Anticipating the next.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yearning, burning, learning . . .

This story has become a necessity for me, :). There's a yearning each day until I find, with delight, another chapter posted. Of course the yearning begins again at the end of my read - LOL.

I'm reminded of the tale of the Gift of the Magi, where the newlyweds each give up something of immense personal worth (he, a pocket watch his father had given him; she, her long luxorious hair - which he adored) in order to obtain for the other a very special gift, only to discover upon the giving that their gifts - a golden watch chain and some beautifully ornated golden combs - hinged upon that which was given up.

What would Aria's gift of immortality be if Zilarrezko becomes a mortal for her? They would be in much the same boat they are in now.

It seems Gaia is planning to get back all that was taken from her so long ago - and who knows, maybe everything will be for the better under her rule. Perhaps she foresaw this, long ago, when she made her own far reaching sacrifice.

I'm eager to read more ~

sizzlinsis

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
whoo

This was an awesome addition to your story can't wait for more. But if Aria defeats Yuki then there will be no need for Zilarrezko to give his wings to Gaia. What is Gaia up to and how will Aria ever get Zilarrezko's feather back from Iluna?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

for some reason I don't trust Gaia. What is she up to?

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
They need better communication.

All the secrets are preventing them from making good decisions.They need to talk...about Gaia especially. And if they get back Zilar's mother's feather, that could possibly make Aria immortal, right?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

marexotic18marexotic18almost 13 years ago
Oh my!

So much subterfuge! I really hope that this story doesn't have a sad ending. I am getting very attached to all the different cast of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm nervous....

I am sensing betrayal but then I wonder if you would be that obvious. The Earth Archangel makes me so uncomfortable. She is pulling so many strings...putting too many options on the table...her "options" are causing division within Zilar's clan. This story is too damn good. I just read all 11 chapters in one sitting and the day has flown away from me..lol. Thank you, you are really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

LOL I foreseen this LOL

Gaia is real forcing Aria's hands with Zilarrezko wings.

It is easy to sacrifice one self for the one you love, but to watch your love one do it is a whole different ballgame.

Again well done Alecrire

Hellkite

mssdiamondmssdiamondalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

Gaia is up to something y she trying to rule so bad? n y is she using the two love birds to do it?

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. You have created such a complicated set of characters and watching them interact w/one another is great. We are never quiet sure just who is just around the corner waiting to jump up and claim something for themselves. I look forward to the next chapter and the decisions to be made.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

I just discovered this story and I'm impressed! This is a great story. But I wonder about Gaia. Is she really offering help, or is she playing some secret game. I'm not convinced that she is completely sane after so much time living in a mortal body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope u have finished editing chapter 12 by now please do hurry with it m eagerly waiting 2 read it your story has m completely captivated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous