Lore of the Halfborn Pt. 01: Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters caught indulging in an intimate night together.
3.8k words
4.55
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reyna was a young woman who lived on the edge of a poor village in a little rundown cottage just on the edge of the woods with her sister, Corinna. Well, they called each other sisters, but the relationship wasn't by blood. Reyna was just a young babe when Corinna's mother had taken her in when she was found abandoned in the woods just nearly two decades ago. The speculation was that Reyna's father had passed of disease, and her mother may have been taken just as many young women have by the Half-Born. But I digress.

Corinna's mother and father died, and the girls remained unwed. With only each other, they made do, just barely. This particular winter, however, was not so forgiving. No crop could grow under the frigid air, no animal dared diverge from their hibernation in their burrows and nests. The egg harvest from the chickens was few and far between, and the goat's udder was run dry. Winters like this were not foreign to the sisters, but they would only just barely survive each year.

Not only would food stock go barren, but so would the village. It was no mystery why young, fertile women would go missing every year, for the beastly tribe that resided in the woods would snatch them up and make them bare their spawn. The story goes that the "Half-Born", as they were called, could not reproduce within their species, for only male Half-Born were ever born. The story also claimed that during times when the human villages were desperate and starved, particularly during harsh winters, that was when maidens were snatched right from their homes.

The Half-Born were always described as savage, lustful brutes. They were human, yes, but the stories claimed they had yellow eyes that could pierce the soul, wretched sharp teeth that could puncture the skin with ease, and terrible claw-like nails that could rip flesh at whim. Not to mention their immense strength. The legend claims that the Half-Born appeared this way because of a witch's curse put on the entire tribe generations ago. No woman's ever told the tale of a Half-Born's real appearance after returning from being missing. Rather, those who returned always returned confused and disoriented with no memory. It was all a rather strange phenomenon indeed.

Reyna never entirely believed that story, although it was common that women would mysteriously go missing in her village. Some would return after a few days, and some...never did. She always chalked it up to possible death or hysteria, as did the rest of the village. It wasn't uncommon for many women to die from starvation and disease, and it was the far more logical conclusion. Nonetheless, the legend still circulated, being told at night to young girls and women that if they were not careful, the fierce Half-Born men would carry them away.

"Silly," Reyna murmured to herself one lonely winter night as she stared out the frosted kitchen window. The forest was visible, supposedly where the Half-Born resided.

She always liked the idea of some scary creature out there. It made for entertaining stories to tell herself while doing chores and farmwork. Still, by the end of it, she knew well enough that they didn't exist.

She was preparing dinner from what she could afford to buy from selling her goat's milk that morning. Just some bread and a little bit of meat. She managed to make a broth with a little addition of salt in some water over the fire, but they needed more money soon if she and her sister were to survive the week. Oh, how she loved her sister. Corinna was older by three years; Reyna was twenty, and Corinna was twenty-three. Ever since Reyna was found, they had never left each other's side. Quite practically sewn at the hip, her mother would always say.

They had always insisted that they were sisters as well, and they were in their right mind, although they looked quite opposite. Corinna had always had a cold complexion with strikingly green eyes and hair of raven black. Reyna, on the other hand, had always had a rosy tinge to her skin with soft blues and hair of curling gold. Corinna was taller as well, and she had certainly grown into herself as she aged. Corinna was always the more attractive sister, and Reyna didn't mind. She loved admiring her. They loved each other like no other, and they loved being with each other too. In more ways than one would expect for two sisters, that is.

Reyna heard the creak of the doorknob. She turned, and Corinna entered hastily, slamming the door behind her before a gust of frigid wind could enter the house. "God above, I wouldn't think this night could get any worse. Can't see a damn thing out there in that blizzard." Corinna muttered to herself while she attempted to comb her fingers through her snow-peppered hair.

Reyna giggled as she approached, "You know you'll only jynx us if you say something like that. The winter would get colder just to spite you. You'd wake up tomorrow morning and everything would be frozen over. You'd have to skate along the roads to get to the brothel."

"Mm, anything to get a break from that place." Corinna always spoke rather coldly, but Reyna was never deterred.

Reyna reached for the clasp of her sister's cloak and undid the loop, removing the garment from her shoulders. Underneath, Corinna's bodice was laced tightly to show off her natural curves, her red blouse swooped low to accentuate her breasts, and the fabric of her long skirt swished against the shape of her long legs if she moved just right.

Corinna was what the villagers called a Black Dove. Or--to the more casual ear--a whore. She spent long days at the brothel, mostly overnight to bring in enough money to support herself and her sister. This particular night though, there was only a sparse amount of clients to tend to. It seemed even this gale was enough to deter even the bravest of man's desires. And so, the girls were let go early, and Reyna was so excited. It was rare that she got to spend these nights with her sister.

"I've got some broth over the fire and some bread from the market if you'd like dinner, or I've already boiled some water for the bath," Reyna said as she hung her sister's cloak by the door.

"Mm, a bath. I'm freezing. You'd think we'd get to wear some warm dresses in this weather but the mistress believes such garments would only conceal her 'merchandise.'"

"Did you bring in a good sum?" Reyna's face lit up in anticipation.

Corinna looked downtrodden. "Only two clients today. It'll be enough to buy us meals for two days. Perhaps three, if we're careful."

"Wait but...usually even just one client can get us two days' worth of food?"

"Let's just say that the demand for more...'expensive' services has hit a low this winter." Corinna could see that Reyna had lost that hopeful glow in her eyes, and she softened her expression. "Come on," she touched her sister's arm. "Let's get into that bath together, yes? I'll brush your hair for you." That was all Corinna had to say to return that light to Reyna's eyes.

~

The girls undressed quickly and slowly lowered themselves into the tub. With the two of them, they barely fit, but they didn't mind the closeness at all. Corinna lowered herself into the tub first, and then Reyna settled herself down between her sister's legs with her back against her chest. She always loved the soft feel of her sister's breasts; it was always cozy and welcoming.

Corinna then reached for the hairbrush and began to untangle Reyna's hair. The curls had always seemed to find themselves into a mess, and Corinna made a *tsk* sound.

"Haven't I always told you that you need to comb your hair more often, hm? Look at the mess it's become."

"It's not messy, only just curly. You wouldn't know." Reyna giggled as she leaned back against her sister and reached to caress a strand of straight, silky smooth hair. "You've always had such pretty hair, Corinna..." Reyna trailed off as she settled herself more comfortably against her sister. She looked upwards to gaze at Corinna's green eyes, but her gaze stopped short when a dark spot on her neck caught her eye. "You always have those spots on your neck. Do they hurt?"

"What? Oh, these," Corinna's fingertips reached up to touch the hickey on her neck. "No, not usually, unless my clients are being rough. Sometimes they're quite pleasurable."

"Pleasurable?" Reyna's eyes glimmered. "Would you give me one?" She asked as she sat up straight.

Corinna blinked and stammered momentarily. "R-Reyna. I've told you we shouldn't just-"

"Oh, Corinna, I know I know, but..." Reyna righted herself so she could face her sister. "I know that we shouldn't, ah...do what we do. I know. But is there anyone around to see? I've missed you so much, Corinna, and I love you so very much and it's always so wonderful when you touch me. You'd know I never tell a soul."

Corinna hesitated for a moment. Just merely a year ago Corinna had brought home some particularly expensive wine that was gifted to her by one of her favorite clients. She and Reyna had become a tad tipsy and she remembered quite vividly how Reyna was asking questions about Corinna's work. And Corinna...showed her. The problem was, they both liked what had resulted from that night. Corinna would never admit that they had sex. Two women together? They'd be run out of this conservative village if they were not stoned to death first. And while they weren't technically biological sisters, Corinna always had an apprehension towards it. She did love Reyna. She loved being close to her, and together they could share intimacy. They knew each other's bodies well, and when they were able to be alone together in secret, they'd share the night, share each other's love and passion. Corinna loved it, but she was scared every time. Her fear of being caught always nagged at her. She was, after all, a whore. She'd be shamed on the streets anyway, but Reyna? Reyna was innocent. She couldn't imagine what would result.

"Corinna..." Reyna's whisper pulled her attention back. She did look so lovely under the dim candlelight of the room with her rosy skin glowing warm and her blonde hair shining like gold. She felt Reyna's fingertips glide along her naked thigh under the water. "Can I touch you? Just tonight. No one will know."

Corinna was once again hesitant, but her heart skipped a beat as she felt her sister's fingertips rest on the crook where her thigh met her hips. Swallowing, she felt her body gradually getting hotter as the temptation nagging in her head became more incessant.

What was she waiting for? Reyna was right, no one would ever catch them here alone. Corinna sighed as she leaned closer to her sister and landed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. "Just this night." She whispered.

Reyna grinned. Her hand moved closer to her sister's pussy. She extended her fingers downward, feeling the softness of her vulva and the dark, trimmed hair surrounding it. She always loved to feel her sister, especially when they were naked together like this, completely exposed. She admired Corinna's body and her womanhood. Her femininity was always something of envy, even among the other Black Doves at the brothel. Reyna's waist was of average shape and her ribs were slightly exposed as the winters made it harder to come by food. Corinna's was more shapely with a lovely hourglass curve that Reyna loved to move her hands along. The women at the brothel were always fed. It was not much, nor was it quality food, but the mistress wanted to keep her women shapely and plump.

Reyna's breasts were smaller and her pink nipples were perky, while Corinna's breasts were far bigger and rounder. Reyna always loved how they felt to caress, and she loved it even more when she got to play with them as she pleased. She leaned forward and kissed her sister's breast. Corinna bit her lip as she watched Reyna suck her nipple into her mouth and her breath caught in her throat. She loved the way Reyna's lips felt. They were soft, tender, and so, so pleasurable unlike those of her clients.

Corinna leaned back, and Reyna leaned forward, keeping her mouth stationary while her fingertips teased the outside of her sister's entrance.

Corinna let out a sigh. She was beginning to relax now, and she could feel the heat of her sister's body against her. "Oh Reyna...that feels good..." her voice was coming out breathy.

Reyna blinked as she gazed up. "Does it?" She asked before dragging her tongue along Corinna's nipple.

Corinna nodded. "Mhm. Just like that..." She took it upon herself to return the pleasure. Her hand moved to cup Reyna's breast, her fingers gently tightened ever so slightly to apply a pleasurable pressure, and she groped and caressed it.

Corinna threw her head back as her legs widened as much as they could in the confined space of the bathtub. She snaked her hands to grasp either side of Reyna's hips, and she urged her forward. "Come here. Get closer to me." Her voice was coming out desperate. The heat between them was getting more intense.

Reyna shifted her body in such a way that their legs were intertwined. Corinna's hand dipped under the water and found the warmth of Reyna's pussy. Two fingertips circled her clit, and Reyna gasped. "It's sensitive..." She whimpered.

"I'll be gentle," Corinna whispered. Leaning forward, she caught her sister's mouth in a deep, lustful kiss. Reyna closed her eyes and leaned into it, and the two seemed to melt into each other. As Corinna's fingers began to rub more vigorously, Reyna slipped two fingers inside Corinna's cunt, and they began to move slowly. In...and then out. And in...out...in...out. She could feel Corinna's rapid breath hitting her face as they consumed each other in passionate, hot kisses.

Reyna moaned when Corinna caught her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. They were both getting increasingly aroused, but the water was a hindrance.

"Mm, Reyna," Corinna whispered against her sister's lips. She didn't want to stop kissing her. "Let's go to bed." Reyna nodded quickly in agreement, unspeaking as her mind was still cloudy and desperate with arousal.

The two sisters climbed out of the bath, and not bothering to dry off, they hurried to the bed in a loft in the cottage. It was freezing up there, as a large window on the back wall overshadowed the bed and let cold air penetrate the room, but they soon found warmth once more when they lowered themselves into the bed and intertwined their wet bodies under the blankets.

Reyna was on her back as Corinna climbed on top of her, settling herself between Reyna's legs. Their breasts pressed together, and their mouths found each other once more, lips locked in a deep passionate kiss and tongues prodding and teasing.

Reyna wrapped her arms around her sister's neck and pulled her in as close as she could be. Their hips slowly began to roll against one another, feeling the clash and heat of their sexes.

The sound of their gasps and moans began to fill the room as they rubbed against each other. Reyna's fingertips dug into her sister's shoulders as the desperation for her became more intense, and Corinna was equally just as hungry and lustful. "Ohh, Reyna...Reyna Reyna Reyna..." she murmured her sister's name over and over as she trailed kisses down her neck. "Oh, how I sometimes wish I had a cock. I'd fuck you deep, let you feel good and full."

Reyna giggled as she leaned her head back, extending her neck for her sister's prying mouth. "You make me feel just as good already, Corinna." She murmured with half-lidded eyes.

Corinna sat up and backed away, giving Reyna a gentle tap on the thigh. "Spread your legs wide." Reyna complied, and Corinna did the same. She then lowered herself once more, and with their legs spread and intertwined, their hot, slick pussies met and both of them sighed in relief at the contact. "Ooh~...oh yes...yess..." Reyna's moans were becoming louder, more passionate.

Corinna began to roll her hips, grinding her pussy against Reyna's. Their juices mixed, and their clits rubbed together.

Reyna's breath was getting more rapid now, and she reached forward to caress her sister's thigh as she began to roll her hips in tandem.

Corinna gasped and threw her head back. "OOooooohhhh yes yes yes...Ahhh~ That's it...Oh, Reyna..."

The heat was intense. Reyna could feel the slickness of her sister's pussy rubbing all over her, and the slight roughness of her hair against her bare sex. She always loved the feeling of that contrast. She gazed up and looked at Corinna, seeing the pleasure in her eyes and the flush on her face.

As they scissored, the sound of their gasps and moans filled the room and nothing else mattered at that moment. They were alone, sharing each other's lust and passion.

The pleasure was intense, and Reyna could feel a growing heat down in her core. Her gasps were becoming louder, "Oohh oooh...aahh~ aahh...ahhh~...Corinna please...fuck....aaahhh~ oooh fuck me harder....fuck me harder..."

Corinna rolled her hips faster. Reyna tried to keep up, but her stamina was not as good as her sister's, nor could she keep the exact rhythm that Corinna practiced every day and every night. It didn't matter though, because Corinna reached down and gripped Reyna's hips tightly, preventing her from moving, and she began to grind harder.

Reyna moaned louder, her face flushed and her eyes half-lidded. "OOohh~ ooohh~ that feels...soo....gooood....aah~ aah~ aah~ Corinna...Corinna...please...I'm coming...Corinna...aaahh~ aaaAHHH~ OH Corinna..~"

Corinna felt a surge of wetness up against her pussy, and she knew Reyna was orgasming. "Oooh that's it...that's good..." She murmured as she began to slow down her grinding motions so as not to overstimulate Reyna. Reyna herself was moaning and writhing underneath her sister, her pussy throbbing with each wave of pleasure rocking through her body. "Oohh~ Corinna...it feels...so...good...mmmmh....mmmmh...aaahh~" Her words were laced with breathless gasps as she felt herself begin to calm down.

Corinna climbed off of her and lay on her back. "Do you want to make me come, Reyna?"

"Mhm," Reyna answered once she finally caught her breath. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at her sister. "What do you want me to do?"

Corinna smirked as she spread her legs wide, revealing her hot, soaking pussy. "Come and lick me."

Reyna beamed and lowered herself down so her face was level with Corinna's sex. This right here, this was her favorite thing to do. She extended her tongue out, keeping it flat, and let it slide between the slick folds of her sister's pussy. Corinna sucked in a sharp breath and bit her lip upon feeling the hot wetness of Reyna's tongue. Reyna began to lick, keeping the lapping motions of her tongue long and slow, tasting the sweetness of her sister's juices.

"Mmmmmmmm oh that's good...." Corinna gasped as she willingly spread her legs wider.

The neatly trimmed patch of dark hair around her pussy tickled Reyna's nose as she licked deeper. Her nose bumped Corinna's clit as she slid her tongue inside as deep as she could get it to go. She could lick and lap all day if she so desired, anything to please her sister, but she knew that Corinna would soon get impatient if she didn't come soon.

Reyna continued tonguing her hole for a good while until she could feel how desperately wet Corinna was getting, and judging by the sounds of her increasing gasps and moaning, she was getting antsy to come.

Reyna switched to licking her clit instead. It was swollen and pink and she persistently licked and sucked and teased it.

Corinna's back arched, "Oooh...yes yes yes yes...Oh, Reyna Reyna Reynaaaaa~ don't stop...don't stop..." Her hips were grinding against Reyna's face, and Reyna needed to place her hands on Corinna's thighs to keep her still.

She kept licking, occasionally trailing her tongue down her sister's slit to once more take that sweet wetness into her mouth. Her tongue worked her clit, and her chin was getting wet, but she didn't stop. She kept going, keeping her pace, licking and licking and sucking and swirling her tongue and teasing until--

12