Lore of the Halfborn Pt. 01: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOoohhh~ Reyna Reyna~ fuck fuck...I'm coming...mmmmmmhhh..." Corinna gripped the blankets until her knuckles turned white. Her body writhed as she was rocked with throbbing pleasure. Her chest heaved up and down as she gasped and moaned and gripped her fingers into Reyna's blonde curls.

Reyna moaned as a sudden rush of juices squirted into her mouth. She drank it down like it was nectar from the heavens. She kept her sister's clit sucked into her mouth until Corinna couldn't take another second of it. Reyna felt a gentle grip in her hair, urging her to stop.

She sat up, wiped her mouth, and crawled up to lay next to her sister, resting her head on her soft breasts. They were both gasping, satisfied, and exhausted. The only sounds that could be heard now were their heavy breaths, the harsh winds hitting the window, and the steady sound of Corinna's heartbeat.

"I love you," Reyna murmured as she snuggled closer, the harsh winter air now beginning to bite at her skin.

"I love you too," Corinna whispered as she pulled the blankets up and wrapped her arms around Reyna.

"Do you think..." Reyna began to speak.

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

"No, say it."

"I was just wondering...if you think that perhaps you'll have a luckier night tomorrow at the brothel."

"One can pray."

With that, they curled up against each other, closed their eyes, and drifted to sleep.

~

"Cleric!"

It was the next morning, and a man--the village iceman--had just barged into the chapel in the center of town. He was an older man, stout and gruff and weathered from work.

"Hm? What's this then?" The village Cleric, an older, slender man turned his attention to the newcomer.

"Harlots, I saw 'em, Cleric." The iceman was winded as he bounded toward the priest. "Through the window of their cottage, I sees 'em through the big window when I was collectin' me ice just last night. Ice be the driest and hardest at night y'see. Saw's them, two naked young lasses kissin' on each other and doin' ungodly things, I did."

"Where?"

"Cottage just on the edge of the woods, good sir."

"Cottage just on the edge of the--" the Cleric blinked. "Reyna and Corinna Pernelle. The sisters? The Black Dove and the one that sells goat's milk and cheese?"

"Mm-hmm, I know what I saw, Cleric, and what I saws was them fuckin', two women, two sisters, witches they be! It's ungodly! Degenerate!"

"Indeed..." The Cleric mused. "Indeed, it is."

~ To be continued ~

12