Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you like it," said Rory in response.

"Scrambled egg next," said Lorelai. She picked up the plate and pushed the egg into a pile on Rory's stomach. She picked up a fork and began to eat, sometimes accidentally pronging Rory just sharply enough to make the teen give little squeaks and for her to bounce on the bed. Lorelai had to admit that Rory was a dab hand at cooking and she wondered if she should get Rory to do it more often, especially if she could talk her delicious daughter to act as a plate at the same time. Scooping up the last of the scrambled egg, Lorelai patted her mouth with a serviette, "MMnnn, lovely. Now for the beans..."

Rory gave a squeal as her Mom poured the warm beans over her pert teen tits. The beans dripped down into her cleavage and down her chest. Lorelai grinned and began to scoop them up with her fork, sliding the metal seductively over Rory's flesh as she did so. The teen shivered and giggled at the touch, whilst it wasn't the normal way to eat breakfast in bed there was something sexy about allowing her Mom to eat off her, a bit domineering, a bit kinky, all in all a bit Gilmory...

Soon there was only one bean left, Lorelai chased it all the way down Rory's stomach, unable to get it on the fork. It was only when it slid past her waist and banged into her daughter's pussy lips was Lorelai able to get any traction and spear it with her fork. She lifted it to her mouth and gave a smile, "Delicious..."

"Glad you liked, I want to spoil you," Rory sat up on her elbows.

"Have I mentioned how much I like tomato ketchup," said Lorelai as she leaned forward. Her tongue pushed down onto her daughter's flesh and she began to lick. Like the yoke, the ketchup was washed away by the Milf''s lappings and like with the yoke the tongue also had a positive effect on Rory. The teen fell back and groaned, enjoying the touch of her Mom's tongue, on her belly, her waist, her tits. In slid between her cleavage, down into her belly button and teased at her pussy lips with mere dabs.

"Oh...oh... oh..." Rory giggled as her Mom licked and washed every inch of her tits, wiping them so clean that if they hadn't already been used for a meal you could have eaten of them.

Lorelai raised her head and smiled, "The scrambled egg was a little peppery..."

"If I'd known where you were planning to put it I'd have just left it runny," giggled Rory, "and made you lick it all up."

"Maybe next time." Lorelai said as she rolled onto her side so she was lying next to her daughter, "Hm, I know it's my birthday and all, but being the fabulous and gracious mother that I am I'll let you go first seeing as you're all sticky."

"You're... you're not going to join me?" Rory blinked.

Shared showers had become something of a tradition in the Gilmore household, the only exceptions being when one of them was running late, and even then tidiness was the preferred option over skipping some quality mother-daughter shower time.

"Nope." Lorelai shrugged.

"But... why?" Rory asked, lost for words.

"Because if I do... I won't be able to keep my hands off you." Lorelai said softly.

"And since when was that a bad thing?" Rory argued.

"Well, that really depends on your philosophy... definitely a few years ago, but it's not a philosophical thing or not wanting to thing or anything like that, I just want you to save your energy for later, and that's not going to happen if I take a shower with you." Lorelai explained, "Hell, I can barely keep my hands off you when you're not all naked and wet."

Rory smiled, kissed her Mom softly and got out of bed, "Fine, but I am so getting you back for this on my next birthday."

Lorelai recognised the teasing tone in her daughter's voice and returned it in kind when she fired back with, "Oh yeah, well we've got Mother's Day before that, and then my birthday again shortly after yours so I'd be careful about threatening me if I were you."

Ignoring her mother Rory marched out of the room to the bathroom, Lorelai following her the whole way.

"And let's not forget that there's all kinds of things I could make you do today." Lorelai continued, stopping only to open her mouth and let out a sharp cry of pretend annoyance as Rory turned around just long enough to stick out her tongue at her before slamming the bathroom door shut, "Oh you little... you know what, no masturbating in there. And I'm going to stand here talking about your grandmother just to make sure you don't try anything."

"Do what you have too." Rory said dismissively as she took her shower. The conversation she had with her Mom not enough to make her any less horny after being Lorelai's breakfast plate, but like the good little Mommy's girl she was Rory kept her hands to herself, while hoping she wouldn't have to for very long.

*

"Awww, sweetie." A freshly showered and dressed Lorelai beamed at the sight that greeted her as she entered the kitchen, "You shouldn't have."

"Well if you don't want it..." Rory began.

"Are you kidding? It's my birthday, I'm just being polite. Give me, give me, give me." Lorelai said, sitting down next to Rory and grabbing the precious, precious coffee, sniffing it like her mother did a fine wine, before gently slipping it.

"You know I make coffee for you all the time, right?" Rory pouted.

"That's why I have a kid. Well, that and other things." Lorelai grinned.

"Yeah, well, my point is this isn't exactly spoiling you and I'd like to rectify that..." Rory began.

"Are you sure you just don't want an excuse to cum after I left you with blue balls this morning?" Lorelai interrupted.

"I don't have balls, blue or otherwise." Rory pointed out, continuing before Lorelai had the chance to further the silliness, "But no, I just... wanna spoil my lover on her birthday. Is that so much to ask?"

"No." Lorelai said, the tone of the room getting serious, "But that's something I wanted to talk to you about..."

Wish 6

"I wish you'd tell me how you feel about our relationship." Lorelai said softly.

Rory frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Well... how do you feel, about us." Lorelai tried to clarify, "I mean, it's been a few months now, and it's been great, but we haven't really had the relationship talk, and I thought we could you know, have it."

"Oh, well... I..." Rory stammered, not totally sure what to say, "I love you. And not just your my Mom love you. I'm in love with you. I've always been in love with you. The last few months, it's been heaven, and I know that without moving somewhere completely different I can't just hold your hand in public, but I want too. I... I want it all with you... if, if you do."

Lorelai couldn't help but smile softly as Rory looked at her hopefully.

This was far from the first time Rory had declared her undying love, in fact it was a pretty regular occurrence, but Lorelai never tired of hearing it. Of course, while Lorelai wanted to return the declaration there were still some questions that needed to be asked first. So...

Wish 7

"I wish you'd tell me whether you still think about being with a boy." Lorelai said, after taking a deep breath.

"What?" Rory exclaimed.

"Don't get mad sweetie, I just..." Lorelai stammered, "I just want to cover all the base's before we rush into anything."

"Who's rushing into anything? I never said anything about rushing into anything. We don't have to rush. We don't have to rush at all." Rory said at lightning speed, suddenly worried that maybe her Mom was having second thoughts about their situation, "Is it because I called you my lover? Because I can take that back and we can just be unlabelled again."

"Rory, Rory, stop." Lorelai said softly, calming her daughter down, "I liked you calling me that."

"Really?" Rory beamed.

"Really." Lorelai confirmed, "But honey, I need you to answer the question."

Rory looked thoughtful and then replied, "I... no. I mean, I hadn't really thought about the fact that I hadn't thought about it until now, but I haven't."

"Now that you're thinking about it, would you want to be with a boy again?" Lorelai asked.

"Over you? Never." Rory replied quickly.

"If I wasn't in the picture." Lorelai said, and then when she saw the panicked look on her daughter's face quickly added, "I'm not saying I'm not, or I'm not going to be, just please, for me, really try and picture it."

There was a pause, Rory really trying to picture herself with a guy. First it was some faceless man, then it was one of her ex-boyfriends, and then finally male celebrities which before she could remember having at least a passing interest in, all with the same result.

"No." Rory said like it was a revelation, and it actually was, "After being with you I couldn't go back to guys. Not ever."

"So..." Lorelai began.

"Am I a lesbian?" Rory finished for her, "Yes... yes, I guess I am." Rory then grinned, "You made me a lesbian. My Mommy made me a lesbian."

She wasn't expecting the cushion to be swung at her. The teen gave a shriek of surprise and then fled round the sofa, being chased by her Mom swinging. Lorelai managed a few light blows, but mainly Rory kept out of reach, making sure there was always some furniture between the two of them. The two of them were laughing and squealing, like small children as Rory hopped out of the way of another swing. But this time instead of racing round behind the couch she dropped onto it, Lorelai dropped beside her, still laughing. She slid her arm round Rory's shoulder and hugged her close.

Wish 8

"I wish to know if you still think about being with another girl, you know, apart from me," Lorelai asked. She stroked Rory's hair as she waited for an answer.

Rory was quiet for a moment, she fidgetted uncomfortably, but Lorelai's arm was firm round her. Anyway it was a wish and rules said she should answer. However, before she could speak Lorelai sensing there was some discomfort spoke gently, "Rory, I asked the question, so if it's an answer I don't want I've only myself to blame. Whatever you say I'll always love you."

"So no pressure," Rory tried to force a smile.

"No pressure."

"Sometimes, when we're watching threesome porn or after we've fu... had sex and you're asleep I do fantasise. Not really about me being on my own with another girl, but about having sex with one in front of you and making you hot, so you do me so hard afterwards. And sometimes you and this other girl take me together, sandwiching me as you use both my holes. But I also fantasise about me and someone else sharing you, you're lying under me as I ram you and this other girl is taking your other hole. You asked..." Rory went deep red.

Lorelai frowned and then laughed, "Rory, is that what you're worried about? That sometimes you have sexual fantasies? We all have them and I bet mine are weirder than yours - did I mention the one I had about Sookie and Mrs Lane... now that was freaky. And I'm glad you've thought about sharing me with someone else..."

"You are?" asked Rory in a little girl voice. She brightened as her Mom smiled at her.

"I am and..."

Wish 9

"...I wish to make your fantasies a reality" grinned Lorelai.

Rory's mouth opened and closed in a passable imitation of a goldfish. It took a few moments for her to get her voice back, "You do?"

It came out as a bit of a squeak. Lorelai smiled again and leaning over Rory tenderly tapped her lips with hers. She drew back slightly, so that she filled Rory's vision whilst at the same time had air to speak, "They're my fantasises as well, Rory."

"They are?" Rory smiled a little more confidently now it seemed her fantasy wasn't as horrible and relationship ruining as she feared.

"Oh yes," Lorelai nodded, "I love having sex with you and just you, but sometimes I want a little spice as well my sugar. I've got this vision of getting fucked by you and... a friend. Both of you stuffing my holes full of dildo until I'm screaming and squirting your girl juices all over me. Does that sound hot?"

"It does," agreed Rory and bit her lip nervously. She paused for a moment and suddenly smiled, "Okay as its your birthday wish, let's go for it. What do we do - hire an escort? If so you'll have to pay unless she's around a dollar fifty and that would be way too cheap for you."

"Don't worry," laughed Lorelai, "I have a plan."

Wish 10

"I wish you'd ring up Lane and invite her over." Lorelai said after a brief pause. Seeing the expression on her daughter's face she smiled coyly and added, "Don't worry, she's expecting your call."

If anything this only served to make Rory look more bewildered. If the expression hadn't been so adorable Lorelai would have explained herself further, and in truth planned to after Rory flipped out.

Going against what her mother was expecting Rory didn't flip, or flop, or anything except reach for the phone and quickly hitting speed dial.

There was a barely a second ring before Rory heard a familiar voice say, "Hello..."

"Lane... hi..." Rory said softly.

There was silence, then Lane said, "It's weird. Too weird. Right?"

"I..." Rory barely got out.

"I mean it's not that weird for me. Well it is weird, the whole situation is weird, but it's not too weird for me, you know?" Lane barely paused for breath.

"I guess..." Rory said.

"But if it's too weird for you we can just forget it. I mean, your Mom is so sure you'd be okay with this, but if you're not I'll understand." Lane finally finished clarifying herself.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine. Or, okay, or whatever. Just... come over." Rory stammered.

"No problem." Lane said, "I'm half way to your house anyway... actually I've been going back and forth to your place because I didn't know when you'd call, or even if you'd call, and I changed like half a dozen times because your Mom said dress sexy but I'm not even sure how to be straight sexy so I have no clue about lesbian sexy, I mean is it any different from... I'm rambling. I'm rambling aren't I? Rambling isn't sexy. Okay, forget this part of the call. Okay? Erm... bye."

With that the line went dead and Rory was left staring at her Mom who was looking at her nervously.

Wish 11

"I wish you to be happy." Lorelai said, before clarifying, "I want you to be happy. So if at any point today you feel uncomfortable tell me and we'll stop."

"You don't need to use up a wish for that." Rory assured, "I'm fine."

"But if you're not I want you to be honest and tell me, okay?" Lorelai pressed.

"Okay." Rory shrugged.

"Okay." Lorelai nodded, "The wish stands."

"Fine. It's your day, use your wishes however you want, and I'll do them." Rory said, quickly adding before Lorelai got the chance, "Unless I'm not okay with them."

Even if Rory wasn't okay with them she would try to push through it because she desperately wanted to make her Mom happy on her special day, but despite the initial shock a threesome with her best friend didn't exactly sound entirely unappealing. A little weird, and potentially very awkward, but also potentially very fun.

A slightly uncomfortable silence fell between the Gilmore girls which was almost unprecedented as they were both rarely silent for long and almost never felt uncomfortable around each other.

"I thought it would be better to have a threesome with someone you knew instead of a total stranger." Lorelai said quickly in an attempt to end the uncomfortable silence. She at least succeeded in lessening the uncomfortableness as Rory smiled softly at her, prompting Lorelai to continue, "Besides I thought it would be nice to throw poor Lane a bone given her massive crush on you."

"What!?" Rory exclaimed, "No, Lane doesn't have a crush on me."

"Awww, sweetie." Lorelai said softly in the same tone she used when someone she liked said something stupid or whenever Kirk... well, talked, "How can you be born so smart and yet have no gaydar whatsoever."

"Hey, I... I have gaydar." Rory said unconvincingly.

"Really..." Lorelai said, stretching out the word, "Well then, who's gay for you?"

"What?" Rory stammered.

"Who... is a girl... and wants to screw your brains out." Lorelai said slowly.

"I... erm... you." Rory said.

Lorelai rolled her eyes, "And you didn't know I was into girls until you heard me calling out your name, even though I had some of them over?"

"Hey, I was too young to even remember most of them, and you don't have sex with every girl who comes over, oh and don't even pretend that you do, and just because you call out one name in the shower one time doesn't mean you're really into them, which is why you should stop taunting me about that one time, and... Lane has a crush on me?" Rory said the last part in disbelief.

Lorelai nodded, "Almost as big as the one you have on Paris."

Rory's eyes bulged, "I do not..."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That's Lane at the door," said Lorelai, without even bothering to look out the window to check. She smiled at Rory, "Are you going to let her in or do I need to use another wish?"

Rory hadn't bothered to get fully dressed after her shower, the only thing she was wearing as she opened the door was a very thin robe, which wasn't properly tied. Admittedly Lorelai wasn't wearing much more, indeed the only extra thing she was wearing was a pair of socks, but suddenly Rory realised that whilst Lorelai had seen it all before... well Lane was going to get an eyeful. By the time this thought entered Rory's mind, typically, it was too late and the door was swinging open.

"Hi Lane," Rory tried to put a nonchalant tone in her voice, as if she always opened the door with her pussy on wanton display and most of her tits hanging out off her robe.

"H... hey Rory," squeaked Lane gazing down at her friend's smooth snatch. She had dressed sexily herself, wearing a low cut dress, whose straps were already half-way down her arms and pair of pixie boots with heels that made her seem a couple of inches taller than she was.

"You... you wanna come in?" Rory stammered, a little smile crossing her face, "Like, maybe before anyone sees?"

"Oh, sure." Lane nodded, quickly stepping in and allowing Rory to close the door behind her.

"Hello Lane," Lorelai greeted cheerily, moving behind her daughter before reaching under the teen's robe. It fell further away from her tits as her Mom squeezed them. Lorelai grinned as Lane's mouth opened and closed with shock. The Milf squeezed harder, even though she couldn't see Rory she knew her eighteen year old daughter would be blushing furiously. It was sweet, but Lorelai couldn't resist a little bit further naughtiness.

She slid one of her hands down and over her daughter's slit, massaging the cunt as the two of them stood in the hall. Lane's mouth opened again, this time it didn't close as the petite Korean made a noise that sounded like a cat being strangled with piano wire.

There was silence for a long while, then Lorelai grinned, let go of Rory and began heading into her home, only briefly turning back to ask, "Shall we?

"Sure." murmured the two eighteen year olds who silently followed Lorelai who moved back to the couch, sitting down and looking like she was an innocent faun rather than an adventurous explorer. Rory gave her a quick glare, but both she and her Mom knew it wasn't serious.

"So... er, how do we do this?" asked Lane, she hopped embarrassedly from foot to foot.

"Why don't you get undressed first?" asked Lorelai. She looked at Rory and patted the seat beside her motioning for the teen to join her and watch Lane strip.

Moving over the teen sat next to her Mom. She felt herself redden a bit as Lane undressed; there was no symmetry or seductiveness to it, instead she looked like she was undressing for a bath. But the artless naivety of what to do, coupled with Lane's nervousness gave it a different type of seductiveness. Especially as for the first time Rory noticed that her friend was no longer the scrawny kindergartener she had first met, but a young woman with curves in the right place and to the right proportion. Finally the last bit of Lane's clothing was off, the Korean holding the bra for a few moments as if she wasn't sure what to do with it, before tossing it to the ground with the rest of her clothes. She looked at the Gilmore's and Rory could tell that Lane wanted to cover herself and it was only by a supreme amount of willpower that she was keeping her hands on her waist rather than hiding her slit and tits. Lane asked, "What now?"