Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 08

Story Info
Lori Is the Party Girl and Becomes Charmed.
4.2k words
4.54
4.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at her wedding pic. She looked so happy with Cal. Now she was getting ready to fuck a stranger for $ 6 thousand for Reggie. She packed her overnight bag. She made sure to add lip-gloss and mascara and eye shadow and all. Then perfume and then her birth control.

Reggie was right on time. He said it was not a long ride to the house where Keshawn was staying. He outlined that there was a big business lunch tomorrow and Lori was gonna help seal the deal. He gave her a drink and it was laced with molly like usual. He knew Lori would get hot from it and be a great whore for Keshawn. By this time, Lori knew her drinks were potent, but she assumed it was alcohol and not a harsher drug in the drink.

Reggie pulled up in front of a large house off the street in the woods. It was modern, steel and glass, two level. She waited for Reggie to get her door, and as she got out, adjusted herself to the short mini dress and heels. Once she was composed she used her model walk to the front door with Reggie. As the door opened, a professional video cam was pointed at her and walking back as she entered.

"Excuse the camera," Keshawn addressed them. "I am putting up the evening live in my club back in Miami." He waved to the cam and Lori wondered if anyone was watching or was it a crowded bar. Then he ushered them into the house to the bar where he fixed them up some fruit martini looking drink. Lori tasted it and winked to the cam. This was bringing out the exhibitionist in her molly mind. Keshawn was tall. Was he a basketball player? He must have been 6'7 or something. He had a small gap between his upper teeth, and nice big black lips. His hair was cut with short corn rows. Cornrows coupled with a neat buzz cut look stunning on younger guys she thought. Keshawn was certainly a gorgeous black bull.

Reggie handed Keshawn a folder with the two requested pictures in it. And Keshawn handed a envelope to Reggie off cam. Then Reggie gave Lori a hug and left for the evening.

Keshawn led Lori to the living room. A coffee table had been cleared off and he helped her up. She started to dance on the table, remembering part of the dance team routine and mixing it up. The music was louder and the cam was circling her.

Back in Miami at Keshawn's club there was a ten foot big screen with Lori dancing on it. There was a crowd at the club with some regulars and some party goers. Some watched the screen, most did not except from time to time. If they were watching they could see Keshawn stand next to Lori and reach up under her mini dress and slowly work her panties down and off. Lori smiled as if it has been pre-arranged. Then she looked down to see Keshawn sitting and unzipping to show off his black cock. She couldn't help but stare. After all he is so tall, why not have a long cock? He took her panties and rubbed them up and down his shaft slowly while watching her.

The cam zoomed in on Lori's gorgeous breasts. Her mini dress was tight over her tits. And as she danced they did bounce enough to notice but not floppy at all. As it zoomed back Keshawn was stepping up again. This time he lowered her top to expose her tits and he started rubbing her nipples with ice from a martini glass. He worked diligently on one and then the other... back and forth to get the desired effect. Then the Cam Guy zoomed in very close to her swollen nipples.

Then it zoomed back as Keshawn began to suck on a nipple. While he sucked on her he slowly lowered her mini dress down her body. Eventually it was off of her and she was standing in heels and stockings only. He devoured first one nipple and then the other. It was not casual sucking but the serious sucking of someone who might expect mothers milk. Lori moaned in some pain and lust swirling around her. Lori wrapped her arms around him and held on for dear life.

Keshawn broke the moment and lifted Lori in his arms and walked her confidently to the bedroom on the main floor. He lowered her onto the bed on her back and she scooted back so some pillows supported her back.

Keshawn held the pic of Lori and her father up to the screen and a good zoom caught it clearly.

"Dial your daddy on your cell and keep him talking for ten minutes," Keshawn told her. He showed her the pic. Lori followed his instructions but had no idea what to tell her daddy since they seldom talked any more.

"Hi Daddy, its Lori." she began. She started talking about the New York weather and such while Keshawn spread her legs. Her tanning had started to pay off. No pasty while girl here. Her shaved smooth pussy was on display. She continued, "Well, yes I have made friends in the black community. Lots of them."

Keshawn had her legs spread and was proud of how he could give a while slut some oral to get her off. He worked his tongue wiggling up into her and then he went to work on her slightly enlarged clit. He massaged it, kissed it, bit it, and repeated. Soon he had Lori moving her hips to his tongue action. He knew she would be cumming on his mouth in no time while his daddy was talking to her on the cell.

"Yes Daddy, Cal likes it here too. His new job is really using his social work talents," she continued. Her pussy was close to shooting off and she would moan in the middle of a sentence and try to pull the cell away so her dad would not hear. The cam was on her close now. Switching from shots of her pussy getting worked over to her face in obvious lust and near orgasm. Then Keshawn pushed her over the edge and she began moaning as she had a big orgasm. "Yes everything is fine daddy! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" she screamed as she came and shook while maybe squirting a little even at her black bull. Lori made an excuse that she just saw a mouse. Keshawn moved up close so he could hear her cell.

"Lori, you were always so excitable. I see that hasn't changed at all." she could hear him laughing over the cell.

"Sometimes I just go crazy daddy," she answered. "It's like something just takes over and I can't help myself," she continued. Her hand was massaging Keshawn's big cock. Massaging up and down slowly. Then it seemed right to say goodnight and she hung up on her dad.

Keshawn had his plan on his mind. He got up and took the wedding picture and taped it to the bedpost. The cam zoomed in very close to Lori and Cal seeming happy at their wedding.

"Dial him up slut!" Keshawn was directing the video now.

While Lori dialed Cal at work, he put two pillows in the center of the bed. Then he motioned Lori over so her ass was on the pillows. So, here she was calling her husband naked in Keshawn's bed, slightly bent back over two big pillows.

Keshawn took some lotion and began smearing it on his cock while jacking it back and forth. His target of the day was just where he wanted her. Her idle chit chat on the cell phone did not interest him because that was about to change.

The Cam Guy held up a card for Lori, "Tell your husband you are totally horny and needing a cock." This caught Lori off guard but she got herself into it.

Deshawn stroked his cock and tapped the big tip of it against her clit and pussy lips over and over while he listened to her tell her husband how horny she was and how she needed a cock.

The next card went up, "Tell your husband you are gonna use a sex toy on your pussy now."

Cal was in his office, and the call from Lori did catch him by surprise. She hadn't called him at work ever and now this sexual overtone was shocking. But he loved it and began rubbing himself under his desk. He heard Lori but he pictured Leticia this evening taking his cock.

"Fuck yourself with that toy!" he encouraged her. "Put lotion on it and push it in and twist and fuck!" What the fuck. He didn't really care too much about what she was doing. But it was fun on a boring night.

As soon as he said that, Keshawn pushed his cock into Lori. The Cam Guy zoomed in to show his long black cock inching its way into her like a monster off to gang bang its next victim.

"Oh I am, I am Cal," she responded. "Its wonderful."

"Pinch your nipples with one hand and keep that toy up your sexy cunt!" he continued.

Keshawn reached up easily and started pinching both nipples. He pinched, rolled, pulled and snapped them. He had his cock up to her cervix and pushed to get in to her stretching pussy.

"Let's not get a lot of lotion on that wedding ring now," he cautioned. "Slide off your ring and put it in a safe place. Then put more lotion on that toy and fuck faster until you get off!" he went on.

Keshawn held her hand and slowly worked her ring off. He held it up for the cam. Then he leaned over and put the ring on a side table near the bath.

The next card went up, "Tell your husband you are imagining some black students wanting to have sex with you and is that a bad thing to imagine?

Lori paused while the big snake was fucking her pussy now in a slow deep motion. He pushed in deep and slammed the end. It was jolting and shook the bed.

"Baby this sex toy is making me crazy! Can you believe I am imagining some of my older black students wanting to fuck me?" she held her breath not knowing if this was just too obvious a clue for him. Keshawn kept pounding her wet and super sexed up pussy.

"Its a normal fantasy for a white woman to want that baby," Cal responded. His cock was out now and he was jacking it to this more interesting conversation. "Imagine that was a big black cock from one of your students who wanted to taste his first white sex!"

Lori was moaning now and Cal could hear. He kept up a talk about her fucking black men while Keshawn was fucking her faster now. He was holding her in place to keep her propped up. He stopped once or twice for the cam to zoom in to show his very black cock conquering yet another white slut. Then he took the cell from Lori and put it up to his ear to hear Call encouraging her to imagine a black cock in her. He held the cell up to her so Cal could hear his wife moaning on this super star black cock. Then he clicked it off and tossed it.

"Time to be the white little sex doll you are," Keshawn was seriously banging this white sexed up girl. His black cock had stretched her pussy and her body responded to every penetration with a moan and feeling he adored. Now he tipped her hips backward just enough so he could move above her and drop a vertical fuck on her. His arms held himself up while each thrust down was directly down into the waiting oversexed teacher.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," Lori moaned. She was heart racing and blown mind happy with his fucking. "I'm cummmmmmininininininninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"she shouted for the cam to hear easily. In Florida, some of the party goers clapped and cheered the conquest.

"I'm going to give you a triple load of my sperm little girl, open up for it now!' he commanded.

Lori didn't know how to open up more, she just lifted her hips to take him as deep as she could while he slammed into her.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Keshawn yelled as he began to blow his seed up her pussy. Strokes and strokes of streaming seed flowed into the petite girl as he savaged her as he wanted. For this moment he was king of the world. Then as it often does, his emotions pulled back and he was quiet. Without a word he got up and left the room and left Lori curled up on the bed. The cam shots were cut for the night.

Lori woke up in the morning in the same bed to the smell of coffee. She noticed a text from Cal that she had not seen last night. Reggie had sent him out of town for two nights for an operational tactical exchange exercise, whatever that meant. She texted back ok and love goodbye. She was cozy with blankets and looked out to see the Cam Guy bringing her coffee and breakfast. She instantly felt famished. No words were exchanged as she sat up to drink the coffee and put away the eggs and pancakes. Then she got out of bed and went to her bedroom to clean up and get ready for the lunch show.

Keshawn, Lori and the lawyer got out from a limo and headed in for the lunch meeting. Lori wore a ruby red sequin mini skirt, stockings, heels, and a white blouse that was open about 4 inches wide all the way down, showing her great tits to anyone they walked by. Reggie and his lawyer greeted them and they had the primary table in a glam restaurant. It was Lori's place to shut up and look good, and she realy did not care about their deal as long as she got paid by tomorrow.

Lori ordered lobster angel hair pasta and some Moscato wine and totally enjoyed her meal. The men all seemed happy enough so she paid no attention. When the food was over, everyone kicked back and talk changed to basketball and football and making bets on the upcoming season. With the slight buzz from the wine, Lori admired Keshawn and Reggie as the supreme lovers they were. Lori realized her true life would be enjoyed and she would cherish her new role in this world, which was to spread her legs for rough, demanding and handsome bulls with huge black cocks and letting them fill her with cum and pleasure. While she sat there her one hand slid under the table and under her mini skirt. She was certain nobody was watching her and she kept a calm face while she petted her own pussy thinking of her recent fuckings. Ohhhhhhhhhhh she was definitely getting wet from the vivid memories of the vertical fuck. Her marriage seemed to have no meaning now, and she realized she never got her ring back from Keshawn.

Lori's daydreams were interrupted by the end of the meeting. With smiles and daps everyone got up to leave. Lori got her composure and followed them out of the restaurant.

Keshawn made cell calls all the way back to the house. Seems he was happy with the deal and would be back in Florida tomorrow kinda thing. Lori had kept her mind in denial about what their business could be. Drugs, most likely. She didn't want to know.

When they got back to the house, the Cam Guy was waiting and doing a vid of them getting out of the car. Keshawn smiled because he knew what his plans were for the evening.

"Take a break Lori. Help yourself to the kitchen. At 7 I got some old bros and friends over to watch a game. There is an outfit in your room to wear for it." He slapped her ass as she walked off. Keshawn was going to show off this conquest to his bros. And the money he paid Reggie was a business investment and he knew he would get some benefit back from all of this including the sex vids.

Lori went to the kitchen and rummaged through the frig. Then she went to her room, put on the TV and did some channel surfing.

She finally looked at the bag for her. A black mesh bodysuit with cut away over her pussy. It feel so erotic to put it on. She arranged it over her perfect tits. There was a nice v-shaped neckline. Then the heels, black of course with silver accents, and in her size. Then there was a headset. She put it on and she could hear hip hop. Or whatever it was. She checked her makeup. Then she bravely went out to the main room. There were like 8 or 9 black people there, men and women. The Cam Guy got his equipment up and started doing a vid of her. Lori twirled and danced for him. She was handed a pretty red drink, laced with Molly of course. She grabbed a couple of shrimp and smiled at everyone.

Then a voice came over the headset, it was Keshawn. "Hello Lori. I am watching you over the cam shots being taken. We are going to play a little game tonight. You do what I tell you over this headset and we all have a good fuckn time, ready?"

Lori looked at the Cam Guy and nodded.

"You see the tall bald bro eating shrimp?" Keshawn continued. "Go over and introduce yourself to him."

Lori obeyed, tapping the big black man's shoulder. He turned and smiled. The cam guy couldn't pick up the sound, but they were clearly chit-chatting and the black man was catching good looks at her pussy and her ass. He wore a Hawaii shirt and khaki shorts. Bald and dark, he seemed athletic but was maybe in his 40's.

"Lead him out to that dance floor and have fun dancing." she heard.

The cam guy followed as the two went out on the floor. The video was getting hot finally, he thought. The slut was rubbing her body against his, and he didn't give a shit that this was being shot and shown somewhere. The black man towered over Lori, and it was soon when she felt his big cock through the khakis.

Keshawn kept giving her sexy commands on the headset. "Thats it white girl, put your hand against his cock and rub him up and down. You are such a hot slut for me tonight!"

Lori was brazenly massaging a cock of a black stranger on the little dance floor. When he was good and hard, she unzipped him and got his monster out and jacked him. They were in the corner where other guests were not hanging out, but the Cam Guy was there catching it all. Lori climbed up on the end of the couch and began to suck the black monster. It was not nearly as long as Keshawn's, but it was thick and very hard. She held onto him while her wet mouth slid up and down the shaft. In moments he had a hand on the back of her neck and he guided her sucking him the way he liked it. In moments he shot a big stream of his cum into her mouth and she struggled to swallow it all since there was so much. She looked up as she swallowed the last and he had a big grin. He zipped up and went back to his friends.

Lori ended up giving BJ's to every black male present at the party. When the last cum shot in her mouth, Keshawn sent her to his room. When she walked in, she found him on his bed stroking his big cock. Lori had done all those BJ's and Keshawn had saved her pussy for himself.

"Over here baby. You were a wonderful guest to our game show, and now get a nice prize."

She got on his bed and faced him and climbed up until her pussy was right over his cock. She lowered until she felt his cock and she stopped and teased it. She leaned forward to kiss him and she felt his big lips on hers. Her tongue darted around licking his lips then sliding into his mouth for him to suck on.

"What do you want now baby?" he teased her back.

"I want your black sword, your black cock, your big snake!" she smiled.

"After this weekend, you ever going to do your white husband again?" he pressed one inch to her.

"No sir. My white husband will never fuck this pussy again." she responded. She really meant it. She knew most black guys probably didn't have big cocks or even know how to fuck that well, but the ones she was with were fantastic. "But I do need to get my wedding ring back please." she asked. She was not ready to put an end to all of that.

"Sure baby," he told her as his cock went deeper. She gasped. Then he went deeper, stretching her pussy out to take that big cock. He handed her the ring and as she put it on, he thrust his deepest stroke.

"OMG OMG fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I can't believe it." she was moaning and loud now. It was all picked up on the Cam. Lori started a motion to fuck the big cock since she was on top. Her pussy was throbbing, and the cock hit her cervix and then slid in deeper as her pussy accepted his monster. She rode him faster. She lifted maybe six inches and then plunged. His cock was a toy for her to use now. She plunged then squirmed on it.

"I'm cummmiinininnngggggggggggggggggggggg!" she screamed at the Cam Guy and she shook as it overwhelmed her. She was breathing heavy and shaking and fell against Keshawn. It took a couple minutes to get her composure back. He got up and left her there for a few minutes.

He returned her ring, but on a bracelet. It looked like a charm bracelet and Keshawn put it around her wrist and clasped it. She looked closer and there was the initial K. There was also the initial R and others. "This is to remember the good times." he told her. A small charm said BLM and another said BBC. She had never seen such a thing. There also appeared to be a small diamond and other gem stones.

12