Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was looking at it and holding it up for the Cam Guy to zoom in, Keshawn slid her onto the bed so they could do mish. "Spread your legs baby for a close-up." he directed her. Lori spread wide and with her fingers spread her pussy lips for the Cam Guy. Keshawn was finished directing. He was all into the fuck. He pushed his cock to her lips and forced it in deeper and deeper. When he was all the way in as far as he could go, he began to move his hips right and left. She looked in his face and it was all business, intent and focused. Then he began a piston move fucking her. He fucked her as fast as he could and he had the conditioning and strength to invade her and totally destroy her pussy. She threw her arms back and realized there was nothing she could do. The bed creaked, he was breathing fast and her pussy was throbbing and blowing up again.

"Fuck yessssssssssssssssssssssssss bitch!" he yelled as he came in her pussy. He did slower strokes now as his seed invaded her and filled her. He didn't want it to end, but of course it did end. Lori knew she was taking his seed into her and held on tight for a moment. Then abruptly he got up. She gathered herself and sat up.

"I'm sending you home." he told her. "This is a tip for you. I plan on seeing you my next time up here." Keshawn smiled. He handed her an envelope.

"Thank you Keshawn. You have been a wonderful black bull." she smiled.

Lori gathered her things at the house and the Cam Guy drove her home. Only inside the house did she open the envelope. There was a thousand dollars. The next day a courier from Reggie brought her the envelope with six thousand dollars. Lori decided she needed a place to hide her money stash. How do you hide money from your spouse in a rental apartment. Reggie had cautioned her that future earnings would never match this payday, so enjoy it.

In the next days Lori continued the tanning, the Yoga, fixing dinner for Cal, and watching some streaming shows. In her crazy new life, this was becoming the new normal.

12