Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 09

Story Info
Lori finds her work scope is changing and Tyronne comes home.
4k words
4.4
4.6k
10

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looked at her new bracelet. It looked like a charm bracelet and Keshawn had given it to her. She looked closer at the initial K. She wondered if she would ever see him again. There was also the initial R and others. "This is to remember the good times," he had told her. A small charm said BLM and another said BBC. She had never seen such a thing. There also appeared to be a small diamond and other gem stones. It did not bother her that her wedding ring was also on the bracelet. She was not big on wearing it these days.

After Keshawn had left, Lori had gotten into her summer routine. Yoga, tanning, preparing for the school year, and sex directed by Reggie or one of his men. Reggie had been working in a creative way to make more money off the hot white slut. It was time to make the next step and he texted her to meet him for dinner and to wear red.

Lori always enjoyed dinner with Reggie. He was rich, charming, powerful and sexy. Her new devotion to black bull lovers included his fun and daring love sessions. So she thought about what she would wear all day and felt some excitement at all times. She picked out a new red mini. It was a bandeau top over her tits and was super stretch tight over her firm body. It was mid thigh and semi transparent. She wore no bra and her breasts were visible if you got close to her. She had a tiny red thong underneath. Her red leather heels and red leather purse completed it. She tried to get her lip-gloss to match the red.

Reggie picked her up in his plush car and it felt luxurious to get in on the leather seats. She leaned over to give Reggie the biggest kiss and held it. To say he was happy and smiling was his obvious thing. When they got to the restaurant they did valet parking and moved right to a table. Reggie ordered drinks for them, and he carefully ensured Lori's drink had a strong molly kick to it. Dinner was wonderful and Lori was reminded how much talking to Reggie entertained her.

Then Reggie put a folder on the table. He got quiet, removing papers. "Babygirl, I am very sad to have to bring you some papers I want you to sign. These are divorce papers."

Lori looked back at him confused. "Reggie, I love my new lifestyle but I don't have any plans to divorce Cal." She watched for his response.

"That certainly would be your view," he answered. "But in this case, Cal is divorcing you." He emphasized the you. He slid the papers in front of her with a pen. "My lawyers have looked at this. It is no fault, so you can't actually refuse if he wants to divorce you. The terms are fair. He will be paying you $500 a month for 5 years and you keep your things. You don't really have that much property, and you keep that ugly van."

Tears came to her eyes as she looked at the papers. There were neatly placed tabs where she was supposed to sign. Reggie wanted her divorced so he could get more control over her. She kept asking him if this was for real and crying. He quietly waited for her to boil over.

"I want you to sign these baby girl." I am very concerned for you and I have an offer for you that you should listen to.

Lori didn't really want to hear anything, excusing herself to go to the ladie's room. She stared in the mirror, and saw a gorgeous sad woman with tears down her cheeks. She was going to be divorced, alone and what would happen to her now? She struggled to get her composure.

Lori returned to the table, and sat quietly. "What is your offer for me Reggie?" She looked him in the eyes.

He moved the papers to her for her to sign. "Go ahead baby, I will take care of these for you and we can talk your future."

Lori signed in multiple places and gave the papers back to Reggie. Reggie was quietly thrilled to get her to sign without any more delays. "Cal has been seeing someone at work. I don't approve of such things. He is having an office fling with Leticia, a girl I helped out of the gutter a couple years ago."

So Cal left her for a young black girl, Lori was so amazed. Yes, she had been gone a lot and the hours of their work didn't line up well, but she was still stunned.

"Right now I have my men moving all your things from that sad sad excuse of an apartment to a new place. I have an apartment for you in a new glass and metal modern place in town where they have been doing urban renewal." He paused and sensed her fear - good. "I want you to keep working for me, but maybe 2 or 3 nights a week now. As a kicker, I have a BMW SUV to give you and the registration is already in your name."

Lori was swimming in thoughts, muddled by the molly. "What about my teaching?" she asked.

"I want you to keep teaching and we can work it out on the schedule so you can do both. I will have you working more weekends."

Lori leaned over and hugged Reggie, "Thank you, thank you!" She felt better and closer to Reggie than ever.

Since Lori was close now, and looking so sizzle hot, Reggie put his hand on her thigh and gently rubbed up and down. "You are a good slut for me aren't you Lori?"

She nodded yes to him, and gave him a feint smile. She was reminded she was a white girl devoted to a superior black man.

Reggie moved his hand up under the table, and his fingers felt her shaved smooth pussy. She obediently moved her legs apart while showing no expression on her face to others in the restaurant. The fingers soon teased her pussy and clit. She was wet instantly from his attention and she imagined black fingers rubbing her clit and inserting between her pussy lips.

"I want you to spend the rest of the week getting your new apartment organized. I will come see it when its ready. Also, contact the school and ensure you are meeting their requirements for your second year." He handed her a piece of paper with his free hand. "Have the school send half your pay to this account. This is in case you aren't working enough. If you don't give me the time I need, I will keep the half pay. If you please me, I will see you get it back. Do you understand?" His fingers were expertly moving on her clit, rubbing it up and back.

She took the paper and put it in her purse. "Yes Reggie. I will not let you down."

"Tyronne will be back next week to visit family before his academics start. He's doing exceptional on the football field. I am going to let him use the guest bedroom at your apartment for the short time he visits. Make sure his room is prepared." Reggie was giving her tasks to get her mind off of her divorce. He had three black bulls lined up to fuck her on three consecutive days before Tyronne showed up. He intended to keep her busy so the pain of the divorce would fall away as quickly as possible. As far as Cal was concerned, it was time to get his hands dirty. Reggie was having Cal deliver some drug orders after work. A white guy walking around broke the mold of the police stereotype of a drug dealer. Cal was not handling money, and Leticia was giving him his directions. So Cal was free labor to Reggie. And this was just the start of what he planned. Reggie focused on his hot white girl with him again, and removed his wet fingers from her pussy and offered them to her to lick.

Lori briefly looked around to see if anybody was watching them, and satisfied, licked Reggie's fingers up and down and sucked them clean. Then she sat back sheepishly. Reggie's treatment and the molly had the combined effect of turning her on to a high degree. Reggie paid the bill and got the car back from the valet. As they drove off, he gave Lori instructions.

"Baby, no seat belt. Put the seat back now, yes, all the way." he was confident. "Lift that dress up around your waist and let me see that gorgeous white pussy." He drove a short distance to a run down apartment, and parked near the entrance.

Lori obeyed Reggie and pulled her dress up around her waist. The cool leather was under her now as she spread her legs. She gave Reggie a show slowly playing with her pussy. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips for him to see, and then worked her clit. She moaned quietly while the stereo hit some classic R&B music tunes.

Reggie reached over and put his fingers into her. He started finger fucking her and each finger penetration included a bump on her clit. He smiled as her hips moved in synch to his finger fucking. "You are my sexy girl, aren't you Lori?" he teased her. After she nodded he kept it up, "I only want you fucking black cocks now, will you promise me?"

"Yes Reggie." It was true. She was totally a white slut for black men. She really didn't give white men any thought now, although that was always possible, she thought. She was embarrassed she was so hot to his touch, but she was going with it and she needed an orgasm now.

Reggie watched out the window as Cal showed up and parked. Reggie watched him get out of his car and go into the slum. He was satisfied that he had Cal turning into a drug dealer and Lori spread out cumming on his fingers as his high end whore. "Cum for me baby. Scream my name for me baby," he teased her.

Lori let herself go. She wanted to please Reggie, she wanted to impress Reggie. She wanted to obey him. Soon she was moaning and screaming his name as she had the orgasm, "Reggggggggggggggggggggggggggggie! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you Reggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Reggie got out of the car and slid into the back seat. His pants were down around his ankles, and he knew what he wanted. "Lori come back here and ride your Reggie's black cock."

He didn't need to ask twice. She got out on her side and got into the back. She faced Reggie straddling him and rubbed her pussy against his cock. He pulled down the top of her dress so he could get at her tits.

"Who owns these tits baby?" he kept up with the teasing. "Tell Reggie the truth."

Lori was rubbing her pussy against his cock, making it wet. She felt the huge black cock expand and it always thrilled her. "You do Reggie. You own my tits, my pussy and my ass!" she knew what he wanted to hear. What most black bulls wanted to hear. She lifted up and felt the swollen tip at her pussy lips. She rubbed back and forth and then began to take his cock in. Her arms around his neck gave her some balance as she jerked back and forth taking more and more cock into her pussy.

Reggie watched out the side window as Cal left the building and got in his car to leave. Reggie cherished the victory, but it was only the third inning of a long ball game. Then he focused on his white bitch riding his cock. He smacked her ass and it gave her extra speed fucking his cock. "You ready for Reggie's black gift to white girls?"

Lori was beyond gone and close to her big O. "Yes Reggie, please give me lots of black attack jism." She was fucking him faster. She felt it hit her and she loved it, "Yesssssssssssssssssssss Reggie fuck me fill me use me hit me love me fuck me breed me!"

Reggie started pumping what he had for her, about a two day supply of his sticky cum up her cunt. "Yesssssssssssssssss, this will do you fine bitch." Reggie paid attention to her use of the word breed. He had no need to breed her, but what would black bulls on his world wide internet site pay up to do that? Satisfied he had the white couple where he wanted them, he drove her to the new place.

Lori was impressed by the modern apartment Reggie had for her. Most everything had been moved for her and she had days to set it up. Reggie gave her some rules for the place. One bedroom was hers alone to do with as she pleased. The rest of the furniture was not to be messed with. That included the main bedroom and another guest room. He took her down to the covered basement to give her the keys to the BMW SUV. Little did she know that Reggie's men had just stolen ten of them from a shipment.

Lori listened to Reggie, she had some divorce follow up things to do but she did them. She did her tanning and yoga and she made up the guest bedroom for Tyronne. She remembered the sex with Tyronne and it gave her something she really looked forward to. What would Tyronne be like after all that football practice?

Reggie pulled up his computer web site. He had vid cams all over Lori's new apartment so he could do a reality site. You could see her in the bedroom, the shower, the kitchen or wherever. Each cam was motion activated. The reality "Watch Lori" icon was on the same site that her sex videos had been placed on. The site membership was up and Reggie was making money off of her every day now. It was a great site for him to give prospective clients links to so they could lust after Lori and pay up for her. Lori of course was not told anything about this site. Reggie now had Lori picking up the rent on the place, he had her to sell 3x a week, a sexy website with reality vids, and he had several new money makers in mind. All depended on keeping her healthy and happy in her new life.

Lori got a text for lunch with Reggie. She had just fucked three black bulls in three days, and this seemed like a nice break. It still gave her a thrill to hear from him and she just knew life with him was going to be crazy. Lunch meant a more classy sexy look. She picked out come fuck me blue jeans, heels, and a red halter top blouse, showing some cleavage. Then she wore a small black spades necklace. One of Reggie's men picked her up and took her to a restaurant. She walked into the place confidently, and smiled when she found him.

"Hey baby. You are looking special delicious today." he kissed her and held the kiss, knowing some were watching them and he loved to show off his girl. They sat down and ordered. Reggie passed an envelope to her with payment for the last black bulls. Sometimes he paid her direct to her bank account, but mostly it was cash. He asked questions about each man and their preference which he noted for future hook-ups.

"Lets invite your mom to come visit you and see our town." Reggie surprised her. He intended to get Lori's mom to see the black culture at its finest and be supportive of anything Lori might get into that was black. The best way to eliminate a prejudice is to show the false nature of it to someone's face in a orchestrated fashion.

"I don't think so Reggie. My mom would be proud I'm teaching in a dis-advantaged school district, but she is totally thinking black men are crude, lazy, and evil." she looked at Reggie. She was almost pleading for him to drop this idea.

"We will get her a first class ticket, pick her up my limo, stay at your apartment, and we will show her a side to black culture that will change her mind. This will be good for you since you will have someone in your family supporting you living here after your divorce." Reggie was in charge and he was teaching her what he thought. "Right now, if they hear of your divorce, they will want you to come home and hang your head down in humiliation."

Reggie was right about that. One thing her parents had always been good at was pointing out her failures. Her father had wanted sons and was always annoyed to spend time with her or accept she might have done anything good. "Yes, Reggie. I will invite her after Tyronne is here. It will be better to explain the divorce to her in person as well. Just promise me we will not let her know what I do for my second, mmmm job."

Reggie nodded and got Lori a second drink, laced with Molly and Viagra for the fun of it. He was always watching her for indication of addiction problems. What was in his favor was that she thought her feelings were from drink. And, she always had wine and bourbon in the apartment now. That seemed to fit in with her lifestyle.

"Tyronne flies back from college tomorrow," he smiled. "Here is his flight information. I want you to pick him up at the airport and take him to your place. He will be going to his mom's the next day. You two figure it all out."

"Sure Reggie" she answered. I'm excited to see him again. Indeed, she had put together the bedroom for him and imagined what it would be like to be with him again.

"Listen, Lori." he cautioned her. "He is a potential NFL football player. But he might be white girl slut crazy over you. You need to be the adult in the room. Say what you want to him, but do not have a public relationship. Do not accept if he proposes to you. And most of all, do not have a black baby from Tyronne." Reggie seemed very stern and directive to her. She seldom saw him so serious.

"I had no idea of any of those things Reggie." she answered. I have only taken my black partners as fun friends with fun sex." she went on. She was half-way being honest. In passion she thought of doing a baby with Tyronne. But it was just the crazy things that people think when they are drunk and sexed up.

"Well that boy is girl-crazy and he might go over the line. You need to handle it. Remember, no wedding, no public pictures, no tats, no baby." he hammered his points. But he did not threaten her. "As soon as he is gone, and your mom is gone, we have two appointments for you to do TV commercials."

This caught Lori's interest and she listed intently.

"One is a local hot tub company. You will be walking in a tight sexy dress telling them about the company. Then it will flash to you in a hot tub with a brother. We will provide the dress and bikini for that. The second is a local furniture company. You will dress more professionally and announce some fucking sale they are going to do." Reggie instructed her. He wanted to make her a local white slut TV star. Plenty of companies wanted a pretty spokesperson who came cheap. He was going cheap to get her foot in the door.

"That's so exciting Reggie. I would love to do those!" she could hardly contain her enthusiasm. At last some work without a cock blowing up in her. But within an hour of them leaving the restaurant, Reggie was buried in her pussy with a black cock that expanded to stretch her and fill her with seed.

Lori got to the Newark airport early and parked. She found her way to the area where people came in and checked Tyronne's flight. She wore light blue jeans with some lycra stretch to them, and a white blouse with bra. She didn't want to get a lot of attention in this place. Fortunately his flight was on time and soon she saw the familiar strong sexy black young man coming down the hallway.

Tyronne dropped his bag as Lori ran up and jumped into his arms. They kissed each other passionately and it was several minutes before they let go of each other. So much for not getting any attention.

"That tan looks good on you teach," he kidded her. "You thinking of going black now?" They went to a hall to head out to the car.

"Now now, I thought you would love it." she answered. What he loved was the sexy body of his old teacher, and he had not been near women for some time. Now he was gonna catch up with lost time. The trip to her apartment was full of talk and flirting and outright trash talk. Once they got in the apartment clothing flied off and they were in the bedroom. Lori was impressed by how muscular and fit Tyronne was and his black body was like a Gods.

On the big bed, Tyronne kissed her while his hard cock was wedged between them. She was so energetic and excited to have him so close again she would do anything for him. He was sucking her tongue and then she sucked his back and forth in a sword fight. All the time he was moving up and pushing her legs apart. Her firm tanned legs spread slowly, and gave him what he wanted. There was no stopping Tyronne but she only wanted his cock deep in her. His cock tip found her folds and wasted no time pressing pressing and pressing deeper into her. Soon, his entire length stretched out her pussy and he held it there.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me Tyronne. Your cock is even bigger than ever and my pussy is feeling every twitch!"

Tyronne was only satisfying his lust for the sexy white slut now. He was a totally fit athlete so he hammered her fast, then slowed, then fast again until she was cumming on his cock blowing her mind wondering how she could ever live without the feeling. "Yesssssssssssssss Tyronne I love your black cock in me!"

12