Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssss" she was cumming and cumming more than her usual awesome molly assisted cums. This was not a small cum half faking it with a stranger for Reggie. She trembled, she shook, this was her soul and now she wanted him to cum in her deep to her being to her womb.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," Tyronne started shouting as he erupted a long long overdue cum and shot line after line of cum deep up her cunt. After another six cumming thrusts, he lowered on top of her, pinning her to the bed under him. He rested while his big cock throbbed inside of her pussy as the last cum oozed out of him.

Lori waited for him to rest and roll over, and then she jumped up, did her thing in the bathroom, and then got drinks for both of them.

Tyronne and Lori sat in bed struck by the magnitude of the fuck they just had. And after drinks, they were at it again. And again pretty much all night. Tyronne was young and could re-charge and Lori needed his cock and his sex and his blackness. At some point they slept, woke up, fucked again, and slept more.

12