Lori Goes All Out Chasing a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retrieving the bag with the clothes she'd been wearing while working around the house earlier in the day, she stood next to her car and put on the tank top, yoga shorts and flip-flops. "Not an outfit I'd normally wear out in the world," she thought, but good thing I brought them!" Studying her reflection in the window of the driver's side door, she shivered to think how close she'd come to having to drive home without even this inadequate outfit!

As she began her drive home, Lori saw that there wasn't time to have another try at achieving her goal of stripping completely, for an audience near enough to interact with that afternoon. She didn't really want to strip while wearing an outfit better suited for cleaning her kitchen floor. She decided to make a detour to do a quick confirmation that the place now at the top of her list of settings for her planned public nudity was still more or less as she remembered it. She looked around the business for a few minutes, enough to verify its potential, then ducked out, feeling self conscious about her unusual appearance.

"Funny that I care at all what people think about how I'm dressed," she chuckled, "since if everything goes according to plan I may soon be completely naked in front of some of those same people!" Arriving back at her home a few minutes before 6 PM, she paid Emma, who couldn't help noticing the drastic difference between the outfits Lori had been wearing when she'd left and the one she'd returned in. Noticing what Emma was noticing, Lori explained, "I was helping a friend clear out her apartment. It turned out to be messier work than I had expected, so she gave me some stuff to wear."

"Oh, okay," the teenage babysitter said doubtfully, wondering where the earlier outfit was. "Definitely not in that tiny purse," she thought.

Once Emma left, Lori dashed upstairs to clean and bandage her hand. She changed into clothes more like her usual dinnertime and evening at home style and got started on preparing dinner. When Kevin arrived around 6:30 there was nothing to indicate Lori's day had been in any way different than any other one. While Lori didn't want him to know about her afternoon, and had tried to leave no hints about her outing, she was annoyed by the fact that he showed so little interest in her day beyond a cursory query, "so, anything interesting happen around here today?" She made up an account of a day full of housework and a visit to the neighborhood playground, all the while imagining what his reaction would be if she admitted to even a small part of what she'd really done!

Knowing that with her fall semester about to begin, very soon Emma wouldn't be available, Lori texted her the next morning to ask if she could come over to babysit from 2 to 4 PM on one of the next few days. "The only day I'm free in the afternoon before my classes start is this Thursday," Emma told her, and asked, "does that work for you?" Feeling butterflies in her stomach already, Lori told her that would be fine.

Somehow her two day wait was both agonizingly long and alarmingly short

even though she would've much rather have it been that afternoon instead of having to wait 2 days! As she expected, Lori could think of little but her upcoming striptease. Having made an in-person review of the setting where she was planning on stripping she believed it had even more potential to be thrilling than the first two locations she'd tried. She had time to wonder why she'd ranked it as a third option, eventually admitting to herself that doing what she planned in the place she now planned was simply more frightening! She began to feel almost grateful that her previous attempts had been unsatisfactory, sure the more challenging plan would be more stirring!

Lori woke up hours earlier than usual Thursday morning, unable to get back to sleep. She was glad to see Kevin leave for work, having waited until then to assemble her ensemble, sure that if he'd seen it he would have suspected she was up to something! By the time Emma arrived Lori had adjusted various details over and over, and was as satisfied as she ever would be.

The look Lori greeted Emma with included a short fake leather skirt, a pink, sleeveless, button down blouse, a grey vest and running shoes. Items unseen, for now, included a sheer white bra and a red thong. Rounding out her outfit were items to be added or switched after saying goodbye to Emma; red fishnet stockings and red high heels. Some parts of her outfit were worn regularly, some were retrieved from all but forgotten boxes in their attic, leftovers from the bolder look she occasionally favored in her college days. Only her stockings were new. Lori had to laugh at how she, the adult, had to sneak her inappropriate outfit out the door past Emma, barely 19!

Half an hour after she left home, with adjustments to her outfit completed en route, Lori sat for a few minutes in the parking lot for "Wally's", a bar she and Kevin spent a lot of time in during their last couple of years in college. Not exactly a dive bar, but a long way from upscale, the place had been modest enough to fit in their student sized budgets. The presence of an assortment of colorful but harmless day drinkers made the students' visits a nice break from the uniformity of campus life.

It had been years since Lori and Kevin had been inside Wally's, "seven at least," she thought as she walked to the entrance. She opened the door and stepped inside, determined to make her visit that day impossible to forget. She paused a moment to let her eyes adjust to the dim space, then went straight to the bar.

The bartender strolled over to her and asked, "What can I get you?"

"I'll have a gin and tonic, thanks," she said, then in a lower voice added, "and I need to talk to Wally."

As he made her drink, the bartender said, "you're a little late, the Wally this place is named after died back in 1978. His son ran it for over twenty years; when he retired in 1999 he sold it to my Dad, who handed me the keys four years ago. So, if you need Wally you're out of luck, but if you're looking for the owner, you've found him!"

"I guess the guy we used to call Wally 7 or 8 years ago was your Dad," she said, "but he always answered when we called him that!"

"He always said it was easier than correcting everyone, and he was right. I'm sure a lot of my customers don't know my name is Steve!" he chuckled. "So, do you have bar-tending or waitressing experience?"

"Oh, the sign in the window, you think I'm applying...sorry, that's not why I'm here!"

"I'm sorry too," Steve said, "you wouldn't believe the sad cases who've applied so far! So, if you're not looking for a job, what DID you need to talk with Wally about?"

"It's kind of embarrassing," she said, quivering slightly as she admitted, "It's a sort of birthday gift for my husband. I'd like to do a striptease right here in our old hangout, recording it with my phone!"

Steve looked at her suspiciously, then asked, "is this some kind of entrapment thing? Do you work for the state liquor authority?"

"No, I swear, I don't actually work for anyone these days, I'm a stay-at-home Mom!" Seeing the suspicion on Steve's face she pulled up a few photos of her kids on her phone and found an old employee id in her purse, from her most recent job as a teacher's aide. "And I just showed you my name! Shit. I'd hoped to remain anonymous, for obvious reasons!"

Steve's worry about getting some kind of fine for having live entertainment without a license was struggling against his curiosity. "If she's telling the truth, and really does strip, this will be the best afternoon ever!"

Lori tipped the scales in favor of him allowing her to use his bar for, as he understood it, a set for some kind of soft-core birthday gift. She reminded him that she had heard about bachelor parties being held there, apparently without any repercussions! "Okay, you can do it," he told her, "when did you want to do this?"

"Oh, I thought you understood, right now!"

Steve asked, "You want to strip in front of all these people?" He waved around the bar, pointing out the half-dozen patrons. "I assumed you meant when we're closed! We'd have to get permission from everyone in the place.

Annoyed at all his objections, Lori asked Steve, "What if I do that, get everyone's permission?"

"Okay, sure," he answered.

Determined to get this thing done, Lori used her loudest voice, the one usually reserved for stopping a toddler from doing something dangerous to ask,"YO, EVERYONE! DO ANY OF YOU OBJECT TO MY STRIPPING HERE, AND RECORDING IT FOR MY HUSBAND? I PROMISE TO NEVER LET THIS VIDEO GET ONLINE!"

Fifteen seconds of silence followed her request, then a single voice asked, "Do we get to stay and watch?"

Her voice still loud, but cracking a bit, Lori answered, "ABSOLUTELY, PLEASE DO! ARE WE ALL GOOD THEN?" Everyone in the bar said yes, including a cook who'd taken a break from washing the lunch dishes to see what all the shouting was about.

"Can you do me a favor," Lori asked Steve, "if you wouldn't mind, can you use my phone? I could just prop it up on the bar, but I think it'll be better if you keep me in the frame and relatively close." She walked to the middle of the room.

"What the hell," Steve shrugged, "I don't think I'll be serving anyone until you're done with whatever you're doing!" He took the phone from her and stepped back a few feet to make sure he wasn't missing anything. Satisfied that she was visible from her blonde hair to her high heels, he told her, "Ready when you are!" He pressed the record button and waited. Then waited some more, recording Lori standing still, other than turning her head to take in the scene. He was about to ask if he should stop recording when she seemed to come out of her trance.

Lori unbuttoned the three buttons on her vest and pulled it off, dropping it on the table nearest to her. She was surprised to hear a few cheers, then realized they were less about what she'd taken off than the fact that she's begun at all. At this point she didn't need the encouragement, but it did feel good!

Lori moved over to the left side of the room, close to a table where a couple guys she guessed to be in their late 50's had put their conversation on hold to see what she might do. She smiled at them and began unfastening the buttons on her blouse, starting at the top. One by one the freeing of the buttons let her blouse slip partly open, giving the two closest members of her audience a glimpse of a bit of her bra and her belly. She left the two lowest buttons in place, and moved on, strolling back to the center of the room to pick her next spot.

She walked to another occupied booth on the left side of the room. Standing less than 5 feet from a nerdy looking guy nursing a beer, she untucked her blouse from her skirt, let the hem drop and settle, then reached around behind her to unzip the skirt. It was snug enough to require a few tugs to slide down past her butt, which gave her an excuse to waggle her ass around for the benefit of everyone else in the room! She noticed that Steve was having a hard time deciding what angle to capture, so she helped him out by doing a slow turn as her skirt slid down her legs! The volume of cheering and applause her small audience was providing kept increasing! She dropped her skirt off with her vest.

Lori stayed near the center of the room for her next item's removal. She pulled her blouse wide open, showing her audience her bra, sheer enough to give them, even in the dimly lit bar, a good view of her full breasts and stiffly protruding nipples. She turned around to make sure every patron of the bar could see the proof of her arousal, thinking, "I know this is SO wrong, but why does it feel so fucking good?" She pulled the blouse mostly closed and reached in to slide the shoulder straps of her bra down her arms and over her hands. She held the bra's sides partly closed with her left hand while unhooking the back strap with her right. She pulled the flimsy bra out and held it out like a trophy before dropping it with her vest and skirt.

Lori sauntered over to a table near the door where a single man sat; easily the oldest man there, likely by a decade or two. She'd noticed his advanced age didn't stop him from enjoying her show; his cheering and applause was at least as loud as any of the other guys watching her strip! She lifted her left foot onto the chair next to his and asked, "would you like to help me with my shoes?" He didn't wait to be asked twice, lifting her foot by gently supporting her calf, carefully unbuckling her shoe and sliding it off. He repeated the removal of her right shoe just as smoothly, earning a kiss on the forehead from Lori! She sat at a chair next to the table hosting her discarded clothing, adding her shoes to the collection, followed a minute or two later by her stockings.

Comparing the pile of her clothing she was no longer wearing to the last two items still keeping her somewhat covered, Lori felt a chill thinking about how close she was to being completely exposed! As nervous as she was becoming, she wanted more than ever to finish her striptease and experience what she'd missed at Paul and Andrea's party!

Feeling her heart racing, Lori lifted the hem of her blouse up above her belly button and did a slow spin to show the crowd her red thong. She let her blouse drop back in place, drawing groans from her fans. They went back to cheering when they realized she was working her thong down over her ass! Seeing the tiny red garment sliding down her thighs and dropping to the floor brought on the loudest cheering yet, as every man watching knew she had only one piece of clothing left between her and complete nudity!

The handful of customers who'd overheard Lori and Steve's conversation were in even more suspense than their fellow patrons; getting completely naked for a bar full of strangers just didn't seem like something they'd expect from a respectable, married, Mom! Until a few weeks earlier Lori would have thought the same thing, but she'd been finding out new things about herself lately!

Lori was nearly as surprised as her hopeful audience to find herself only two buttons and a shrug away from being naked in the middle of Wally's, but the increasingly insistent tingling that she'd been feeling ever since getting out of her skirt made her want exactly what the men cheering her on clearly wanted too.

"Me. Naked. Now!"

Lori unfastened the last two buttons holding her blouse together as fast as her shaking hands were able, then slid the pink top off her shoulders. As she'd imagined, a shrug was all it took to let gravity take over; her last bit of cover settled on the floor behind her! She looked down, as if to verify she really was nude! "Yup," she thought triumphantly, "nothing but me from head to toes!" Her heart was pounding as she left the blouse behind and took a slow naked lap around the bar, high-fiving every single member of her audience!

As she strolled around the room, she felt something close to an out-of body experience, with sensations like nothing she'd ever felt before, at least never in a room with more than one other person! She was sure if anyone dared to touch anything more of her than her outstretched hand she'd go over the edge and treat these guys to the sight of her riding out a very public orgasm, but maintained just enough self control to keep herself from going there! There was nothing to be done about the slick evidence of her arousal trickling down her thighs, other than Steve's practical response; without comment he handed her a handful of bar napkins.

"Sorry I doubted you," Steve shouted over the cheering, "your husband is one lucky dude! I'd love to see his reaction to this video!"

"Ah, yeah...the video," Lori replied, "you can stop recording now!" The reason she'd given to Steve for recording a video had just been an excuse for her striptease. Now she had to make sure it didn't fall into the wrong hands, which meant anyone's hands at all, other than her own! She began to get dressed, trying to think how she could be certain nobody but her ever saw it. By the time she was dressed and saying goodbye she'd come to the sad conclusion that deleting it was the only completely safe way to go. "But not yet," she thought.

During the weeks following her visit to Marty's, Lori promised herself at least a dozen times that this was the day, finally, when she'd delete it. Every time she came close to obliterating the evidence of her escapade, she gave in to the urge to watch it one more time. She wished she could find a way to make a copy and hide it deep in her laptop, but her attempts just left her with a file she couldn't even open herself.

Since Kevin's birthday happened to fall on the weekend after Thanksgiving, Lori texted Emma to see if she was available to babysit. Since she and Kevin hadn't found a sitter they were pleased with, they hadn't had many nights out since Emma had left for her Sophomore year at Duke. Seeing Emma's reply that she would be available on either Friday or Saturday night made Lori's day; they settled on Saturday night. Lori made reservations for dinner and told Kevin about her planning. They decided to add a movie or play to their evening as long as their favorite sitter was lined up.

When their night out came around, they told Emma the latest details of Derek and Winnie's bedtime routines and promised to be back by midnight. Emma laughed as she told them they could be later if they wanted because she could use a little more pocket money to get through the semester.

Shortly after Lori and Kevin left Emma texted her boyfriend, "Okay, you can come over now, they left about ten minutes ago." She greeted Jason a few minutes later with a kiss and a question," you remember the rules?"

"Yeah, I remember," he replied glumly, "how could I forget? No alcohol or smoking of anything, and no sex."

"You don't have to get me drunk," she said, "and we'll have time to have fun after they come home!" The promise of a more enjoyable evening if he could just be patient for a few hours perked Jason up!

"Besides, you always like taking advantage of having every streaming service known to man at your fingertips at least as much as fooling around," she teased him.

"Definitely NOT true, "he protested, "but I have to admit I do enjoy the wide variety of video offerings here!"

"Which often ends up with him watching some sort of naughty housewives show," she thought. Since he didn't seem like he was obsessed with the subject in any other setting, she'd long ago decided not to object to his preoccupation as long as the kids were in bed.

A couple of hours after he arrived Emma began the fairly long list of steps needed to get the kids settled in for the night, so Jason paused the movie they'd been watching, a forgettable rom-com she'd chosen. Looking around the living room, just for something to do, he noticed an Iphone on the coffee table, right in front of him. He picked it up and was surprised to see the home screen come up, no password required! Emma had told him a little about the couple whose house he'd been visiting on a regular basis, but he was curious, thinking, "can't hurt to have a look. Not like I'm going to get into their bank accounts or anything. And who doesn't have any password on their home screen anyway?"

"I'm going to be at least another 10 or 15 minutes getting the kids down," she called down from upstairs, "You can watch something else if you want!"

"No problem, I'll wait," he called back as he browsed Lori's Facebook and Instagram photos. "About what I'd expect," he thought, scrolling through dozens of playground and vacation photos.

He moved on to the phone's camera roll, finding more of the same. He was about to put the phone back when he came across one of the handful of photos of Lori herself; there was something familiar about her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. Realizing he'd never heard Emma use Lori's full name, he opened her email, not to actually read any email, just looking for Lori's last name.