Lori Grows Up Pt. 13

Story Info
Marty comes for supper.
2.7k words
4.68
2.6k
2
1

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

A few hours passed, and the storm passed over. Lori and Dave lay in bed watching tv news, but not really watching it.

"Johnny Carson said once that most of the people that watched his show in bed, didn't watch it," he said, gently cupping her breast.

"And that's because...titties and pussies and dickies are so much more fun than tv," she smiled, fondling his balls.

"Speaking of pussy, I meant to ask you before, it was a cable girl, not a guy?"

"Yeah, Carlita. Very cute, nice tits and ass, beautiful skin, you would love her. Mexican, I think. We spoke a little Spanish. She used a word I didn't know, querida."

"I know that one, it means dear or darling, something like that. She called you that?" he said.

"Uh-huh, I guess she..liked me."

"Okay, tell me all about it...it's alright," he said, kissing her breast very tenderly, which made his cock very erect.

"Well...ahem..you know how I like to be naked whenever I can, plus, it was warm in here. So I invited her to strip down to be cooler while she worked. And her titties were so beautiful, I just wanted to hold them, then she played with mine, and we kissed. Then after she did her work, we had tea, and we were naked on the bed, and we had another kiss. Finally, we licked pussies, and we both had wonderful orgasms. I hope you don't hate me, but I won't lie to you about it," tears streaming down her face.

"Why would I hate you? I just wish I could have seen you two making love, or better yet would have loved to join you!"

"I don't know what's happening to me, Dave. I love you with all my heart, but she was just so beautiful and sweet and soft, and I want to be with her again," she laid her head on his chest, crying, shaking like a leaf.

He put his arms about her, looked into her eyes, "Nothing to cry about, babe." Meaning to cheer her up he said, "Now, just suck my dick and everything will be alright."

She immediately kissed his cheek, then his heart, then kissed her way down to his cock.

"Wait sweetie, I was just kidding, you don't have to--"

She didn't heed his words. She jammed his erect cock into her mouth, this time swallowing the full length. She forced the cock in violently, and he saw her throat momentarily bulge before she pulled it back, coughing, then proceeded to bob on it.

"Swing around, sweetie, so I can lick your beautiful pussy," he said softly.

"Mmf, okay, hon, put your tongue in me, deep! Deep! Make me cum! Aaah, I feel it starting already! Uhh, something in my ass, please!"

Her pussy was already soaked with her sweet juice, as he forced his tongue in as deep as he could, then twirled it inside her, sliding one finger in her ass while the other hand caressed her erect clitoris.

She was out of breath, and took his cock out of her mouth and pressed it to her face, hand-stroking it. The waves of pleasure flooded through her like a raging river and she screamed in delight as her back arched painfully, "Aaaaah! Dave! Aaaaauuuuugh! Nnnnngh! Uhh! Unnn...nnng!"

Her cries of orgasm triggered Dave's release, squirting great hot wads of cum in her face and hair," Aaaah! Auuuugh!"

When they got calm, Lori ducked into the bathroom and cleaned up her face and hair and of course tasted the cum, and it was sweet and a little salty. She went back to bed then said,

"Damn, forgot to call Marty again! Well, I'm gonna call her, late or not. Okay if I ask her over for supper tomorrow night?"

"Of course it's okay," he said.

"Marty, hi, it's Lori. Just wanna let you know, we survived the storm, heh."

"Yeah, that was a good one. I lost power here for two hours," Marty said.

"Would you like to have supper with us tomorrow night? We're gonna have lasagna."

"At your place, it's okay with Dave?"

"Absolutely. At five? Okay, see you tomorrow," Lori said.

"So she's coming at five tomorrow?"

"Yep. You up for lasagna?" Lori said.

"One of my faves," he said.

"And for dessert, if you're nice, you'll get your cock sucked by not only one, but two very sweet ladies," she smiled.

"Then I'll be on my very best behavior," he smiled.

"I am beat," she said, using his shoulder as a pillow, closing her eyes.

"I love you, Lori," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

"And I love you...mi querido," she said.

Dave spooned behind her, she snuggled her buns back into his lap, and they were asleep in minutes.

.****next morning****

Lori slept like a log but then woke with a start at ten, thinking it was much later than that. She shook the dreams from her hair and had a nice hot steamy shower, then felt one hundred percent better. Bringing her dildo, she stepped out naked onto the balcony and the morning sun was fantastic. She stretched out on the recliner and vigorously massaged her vulva until her clit was erect. Then she spread her legs and inserted the dildo in her ass, moving it in and out slowly, as she jacked her clit. Now she imagined she was blowing Dave, Carlita was licking her pussy, and Marty was sucking her titties. Mmm, what a glorious thought, all the ones she loved making love to her at once! She felt the orgasm building quickly, then pushed the dildo faster and faster, as her nectar oozed like honey. She pushed a finger into her gooey pussy and found her g spot, Oh! Then her back arched painfully. The waves of pleasure rippled through her again and again and again as her orgasm reached its violent climax, "OWW! Uhh! Aaah! Aaaaah! Unnnnngh! Auuuuugh! Ohh! Oh! mmm, mm, mm..."

She closed her eyes to rest for a few minutes. Whew, what blessed relief, she thought. She wanted to enjoy the afterglow and rest, but first she had to prepare supper. She was really looking forward to seeing Marty. Lasagna and a nice salad would be good...

**********

"Hi babe," Dave kissed her cheek."Marty still coming at five?"

"Yep, she said she was bringing wine."

"Okay, I'm gonna have a quick shower," he said.

"Make sure your dicky and marble bag are spanking clean, you might even want to hit them with some after-shave. Johnson will likely meet a new friend tonight," she smiled.

"Yes ma'am, will do," he said.

**********

Doorbell rang.

"Hi Marty, welcome, come in please," Dave said, kissing her cheek.

"Hi Dave, hi Lori. I brought a bottle of Lambrusco, I think you guys will like it," Marty said.

"Hi sweetie, yes, it's one of our favorites," Lori said, hugging Marty. "Wow, you look really nice. Cute blouse."

"Hehe, thanks, got it on the sale rack at Walmart!"

"That's where I got my moo-moo. Like it?"

"Yeah, nice blue, looks good on you. And hey, the apartment looks cute."

"Thanks, we try to keep it cozy. Well, ding, ding! Dinner bell! Let's do it!" Lori announced.

**********

"Lori, the lasagna is deliziosa! Your recipe?" Marty said.

"Nope, my mom's. Pretty simple, just ricotta, some cottage cheese, egg. The cottage cheese adds a nice texture, feels nice in your mouth."

"Mmm, I like things that feel good in my mouth," Marty said, glancing at Dave.

"Well we have something else that will feel good in your mouth, ask Lori what she made for dessert," Dave smiled.

"TA-DA! Ricotta pie! Bet you haven't had that for a while. Served with coffee and anisette," Lori said.

"Damn, not since I was a kid. I love it! You're gonna make me fat!" Marty said.

"Don't worry, we know some good ways to work it off," Dave said.

"Yeah, some good and FUN ways," Lori added.

****after supper****

"Thanks, guys, supper was fantastic, really. I'm gonna take off, don't wanna keep you kiddies up late," Marty said.

"No, no, no, you're not getting off that easy! Tomorrow is July fourth and the office is closed, so why don't you just sleep over? We would love to have you." Lori said.

"Yes, we would have to love you, ahem, I mean love to...have you," Dave smiled.

"You're sure I'm not putting you out?" Marty said.

"Heh, no, you will be putting us in, sweetie! C'mon, let's you and I jump in the shower. Meanwhile, Dave can work up some wine coolers, and a nice woody we can share!" Lori smiled.

In the steamy shower, the girls soaped each other lavishly, giving extra attention to each other's breasts and pussies and asses. Then they held each other close, luxuriating in a warm rinse.

"I'm nervous, Lori...what if he doesn't like me?" she was trembling. "You are so beautiful, and I--" Marty said.

"Relax, honey," kissing her lips. "Remember when you told me not to be nervous? Well, now I'm telling you. I know Dave loves you, especially your sweet tits and ass! He told me so in no uncertain terms. Forget about whatever that rat bastard Rich told you. You are a beautiful doll, and now you're with two people that love you. I think some TLC and a good fucking is really what you need, and whatever else that makes you feel good. I can't wait to taste your pussy, and to have your tongue in mine...I love you, Marty."

"Lori, I've been waiting, dreaming about a night like this for so long, and those three words you just said, are so old, and yet so new...God knows...I do love you so."

"I know querida, I know. Now, let's get dried off and see what Dave is up to...heh, and if he is in fact UP!"

"What does querida mean?" Marty said.

"Dear, darling, something like that."

Dave was sitting naked on the bed surfing tv channels when the girls strolled naked into the bedroom, toweling their hair. He said, "I must have died and gone to Heaven, because I am seeing two beautiful golden-haired angels!"

"Yeah, Dave, two angels that need, want, and demand a good fucking!" Lori laughed.

"Anything good on tv?" Marty said.

"Just a little porn, darlin'. Come sit beside me and I'll towel your hair for ya, then we can talk about--"

"--the first thing that comes up?" Marty chortled. "Looks like that'll be your dick! Dave, what a nice piece! Okay if I hold it?"

"Sure is, and may I taste your beautiful breasts and nipples," he said.

"Please do," Marty said. "Wow, look how long your dicky is now! Did you ever measure it? Looks like at least eight inches. And your balls, so big! Mmm, and they smell so good, like lemon!"

"Old Spice," Lori said, as she lay down beside Dave, spreading her legs. She shoved her middle finger in her vagina, seeking her g spot.

Dave lay on his back and said to Marty, "Wanna get on top and ride the horsey?"

"Um, Lori's pussy looks sad and lonely. How about this: I lick her slit with my ass up in the air, while you fuck me doggie style?" Marty said.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Lori said. Already she was starting to tremble at the thought of Marty's tongue in her vagina and licking her clitoris.

"Okay sweetie. I'll let you go down and start, then I'll grab your pretty ass and visit you from behind," he said to Marty.

Marty went down on Lori, shoving her tongue deep, deep in her hot vagina, then darting it in and out like a cock. Lori gasped in delight "Aaaah!" and grabbed her knees, pulling them up, spreading her legs to the max, and she knew she would climax in a few minutes.

Marty was on elbows and knees, her ass in the air poised for a doggie fuck. Dave got behind her on folded knees, grabbed her ass-cheeks then tongued and swirled her pussy to start her juices. Her love nectar quickly started oozing, then he stood on his knees and slid his cock in, to the hilt. It felt like he kissed her cervix, but she didn't say anything. Then he fucked her with deep but gentle strokes. "You say if I'm hurting you, sweetie," he said.

Marty came up for air long enough to say, "Just fuck me deep, honey, deep! I can't tell you how fucking good it feels! Keep fucking me deep, please!" Then she resumed licking Lori, who was sweating and quivering and breathing fast, getting close to cumming.

A few minutes later, "Okay if I cum inside you, sweetie?" Dave said to Marty, still pumping her slowly. "I can't hold much longer!"

"I want to feel your hot cum squirting deep inside me, hon! Give it all to me, hard and deep! Deep!" Marty said.

"Aaaah! I'm gonna cum!" Lori screamed, grabbing Marty's head, pushing her face into her engorged vulva. "Something in my ass, please!" Marty couldn't find her dildo, so she moved down a little and plunged her tongue into Lori's ass as deep as she could. That triggered Lori's violent climax as she bucked like a bronco, "Uhhng! Unnngh! Aaaaaaaaah! Unnn! mm, huhh, oh..."

"Cumming now, sweetie!" Dave announced, as he began shooting great chunky hot wads deep inside Marty, his cockhead jammed against her cervix.

"Omigod, I feel your hot cum on my cervix! Let it all go, baby, give it to me, all of it! Fuck me deep, honey, deep! Deep! Aah...I'm cumming! Aieeeeeee! Uuuuungh! Uhhh! Dave, aaaaaah!" Marty cried.

After the cumfest, all lay exhausted on the bed, Dave in the middle, Marty on his left, Lori on his right.

"Got milk?" Lori asked him.

"Mmm, I doubt it. I came so hard into Marty, my throat got dry."

"Well, we're gonna try anyway. C'mon, Marty," Lori said.

Both girls moved down to his tired soft cock. Lori started, gently sucking on his balls. Marty took his cock tenderly in hand, kissed it, then put the cockhead in her mouth and began gently stroking the shaft. A minute later the cock was fully erect. Then Lori took a turn, deep-throating the cock for a dozen strokes, then handed it to Marty, who did the same. Lori's turn again, she mouthed the cockhead while Marty tenderly stroked the now-throbbing shaft. Dave softly gasped "Ahh-aaah," spurting three huge wads of cum into Lori's mouth. Then Marty mouthed the cock and took the last three spurts. Then with their mouths full of cum, the girls french-kissed, and both had cum dripping down their chins and necks.

"Jeez, what a beautiful pair of cumsluts!" Dave said as he snapped a pic.

"Let's all jump in the shower for a hot rinse," Lori said.

"Can we all stand in there at once?" Marty asked.

"Yeah, as long as Dave doesn't get a hard on!" Lori laughed.

**********

After showering, they sat chatting in the kitchen with pie and coffee, and anisette, and Lambrusco.

"I'm ready to hit the hay, how about you guys?" Dave said.

"Let's have one more shot of anisette first," Lori said.

"Want me to take the guest room?" Marty said meekly.

"Absolutely not!" Dave and Lori said in unison.

"We want you close to us. Don't worry, we might even let you sleep...a little bit," Dave smiled.

Finally they got settled in bed, Dave spooned behind Lori, Marty spooned behind Dave. The apartment was a bit chilly, so they pulled up a light blanket, and were soon cozy with their body heat. Dave put his arm around Lori, drawing her close.

"Sweetie, can you push your tushy back, into my lap, please," Dave whispered.

"Sure, hon. You want to push in? It's okay, I jellied, just in case," Lori said.

"No, babe, just rest. I just wanna nestle my dicky between your soft buns." He felt Marty's warm hands and breasts on his back. She kissed his ear then whispered, "I haven't slept with a guy for so long...is it okay if I hold your balls? I promise I won't bust them."

"Anything you want, sweetie, you are beautiful and the world is yours," he said.

Tomorrow is a day off, so we have a nice three-day weekend, What are we gonna do with all that free time, he thought, smiling.

A light rainfall had begun. The girls' warmth and scents were comforting and mesmerizing. In the dark, he listened to the whisper of the raindrops, and to the soft sounds of their breathing...

Life was good.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers