Lori Grows Up Pt. 12

Story Info
Lori meets the cable girl.
2.7k words
4.54
3.9k
0
2

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

2.7K words

LORI GROWS UP part 12

A gentle rainstorm had come in overnight. It was a half-hour past dawn, but with the cloud cover, the apartment was almost completely dark. Dave lay awake in bed listening to the soft pattering of the rain, and Lori's soft breathing. She was naked, sleeping on her side facing him, with all of her God-given beauty in full view. He wanted to kiss her but did not want to wake her. Already the ache was there and he knew it would not stop at a kiss. He pulled a light blanket over her and got quietly out of bed, then shaved and took a quick shower and dressed for work. He fixed some coffee to leave for Lori and was having some juice and toast when Lori came sleepy-eyed into the kitchen, clad in her terrycloth robe.

"Morning, sweetie," as he kissed her cheek. "Why don't you sleep in while you can? Want coffee?"

"Yes, please, with anisette. The cable guy should come today, plus I have some things to wash. What would you like for supper tonight?"

"Whatever is easy. Surprise me," he said, kissing her goodbye.

"Okay, you asked for it!" she smiled.

Even after the good working-over Dave gave her last night, her pussy felt hungry this morning, and she wished she had seduced Dave before he left, but she didn't want him to be late for work. She gathered the laundry and put it in the washer, cleaned the bathroom, then did some ironing, and took a coffee break at ten. Her phone beeped.

"Hola," a female voice said, "I'm here to install your cable box. Is okay if I come up?"

"Okay, come," Lori answered.

A few minutes later she opened the door for the cable girl, who was a very cute gal about Lori's height and age, she guessed. Her tight-fitting company t-shirt and black slacks nicely showed off her perky boobs and cute ass. Her hair was long and black and silky, and her skin a very light shade of cafe au lait.

"Hi, I am Carlita. Company said you have just one tv to hook up, correct, Senora?"

"Senorita. But please, call me Lori. No, two sets, one in bedroom, one in kitchen."

"Okay, I go to truck for another box, be right back."

Carlita looked really sweet, Lori thought. Maybe too sweet. It's warm in here, she told herself. She threw off her terrycloth.

Carlita returned, a bit surprised when Lori opened the door stark naked.

"Senorita, you are okay? Can I help you dress?"

"I am okay. I'm usually naked when I'm home alone, and it's warm in here. My man is at work. You should take off that tight t-shirt, you'll be much cooler working."

"Si, I will, y gracias." As she slipped off her t-shirt, Lori was surprised. Carlita's breasts were larger than the t-shirt revealed and like Lori's tits, they were firm and perky.

"Que bonitas Tetas!" Lori said. "Come here, Carlita, puedo?"

"Si, it is okay," Carlita said.

Lori tenderly cupped Carlita's breasts and flipped the nipples gently with her thumbs. The areolae and nipples were a beautiful shade of coral and Lori could feel the nipples hardening, as were her own!

"You are very beautiful, Senorita." Carlita raised her eyebrows as if to signify a question. Lori nodded her head in consent, and as Carlita caressed her breasts and nipples tenderly, she felt ripples of pleasure from her breasts to her pussy and even in her legs.

Their breasts pressed together delicately as they kissed, then Carlita said, "I better do my work now, Senorita, so tonight when bad thunderstorm comes you stay safe inside and will have nice tv to watch. "

"Storm?"

"Si, tonight, with much lightning."

"Okay, we can...talk...more later," Lori said. While Carlita worked, Lori brewed some tea and iced it, and set out some biscotti. Then she prepared green peppers and pork chops to bake for Dave's supper.

"Okay, Senorita, turn on tv in kitchen, it should work now," Carlita called from the bedroom.

"Okay, it's playing good," Lori said.

"Okay, un minuto...good, bedroom set working too. All done then," Carlita said.

"Good. Por favor, come in the kitchen and help me," Lori said. It would be a few hours yet before Dave was home.

"You carry the tea and glasses and I'll take the biscottis to the bedroom and we can stretch out and rest and watch some tv," Lori said.

"Si, gracias...Lori," Carlita said.

"Is this your last stop of the day?" Lori said.

"Si, I go home from here."

"My man will be home about four-thirty, so why don't you take off your slacks and be comfy and really relax." Lori suggested.

She did, then they snacked and sipped some tea and soon lay on the bed, side by side, naked.

"Do you live alone?" Lori asked.

"No, I share apartment with a girl, she works for cable company too."

"Are you lovers, or do you have boyfriends or what?" Lory said.

"She has a part-time boyfriend. Sometimes when he comes to apartment and fucks her, I join in. A few times he brought a friend and we had a foursome. I do not have a steady boyfriend anymore, so mostly it is just the two of us and we eat pussies or dildo each other. And you, how is your love life?"

"My man is sweet and gentle and is so very good to me, but lately--"

"Yo entiendo. You love him yet you want something more. Si, life can be confusing. But one thing is never confusing," Carlita said.

"And that is?" Lori said.

"We must never deny love, but embrace it as we find it, for it is like a beautiful bubble: if it bursts, then it is gone forever," Carlita smiled. "My mama always said that."

"Likewise we must embrace pleasure, for it too is fleeting," Lori said softly.

"Then you will not deny me this kiss," Carlita whispered. They kissed and their tongues embraced each other. Her mouth is sweet, Lori thought, as their hands quickly sought and caressed each other's breasts.

They held the kiss a long time, and when it broke Carlita said, "You get on top, okay?" Lori did, then they were in a sandwich sixty-nine array. Carlita's triangle was covered with a large curly black patch, soft and silky just like her hair. She's probably laughing at my mini-patch, Lori thought. She felt the tingling start as Carlita kissed the insides of her thighs, then licked her nether lips until they were wet with Lori's sweet nectar. Lori did the same things and soon Carlita's vagina began to flutter and spasm. Her juice tastes good, thicker and sweeter than mine, Lori thought. As the girls swirled their clits, Lori hoped she was doing it the way Carlita liked. She loved Carlita's delicate swirl, and it was the best tongue she ever had, better than Dave's! It takes a woman to eat a woman properly, she decided. She only hoped Marty would be this good!

Suddenly Carlita put a finger deep in Lori's ass, then orgasmed violently, bucking and spasming, "Ay, ay, aieeeah! Aaaaaaaaah! Dios! Aaaah, aaah, aah...ay..."

As usual, the finger in her ass put Lori over the edge, and she too came hard, the pleasure waves so intense they almost hurt and she screamed her delight,"Auuuuuugh, Aaaaah! Aaaah! Uhh! Uhhhhng! Ohhh! Oh!" Afterward, they lay in bed giggling about their noisy hilarity.

"Ay Lori, gracias, you made me feel so beautiful! I would so love to pleasure with you some more, but your man will be home soon. So, okay if I use bathroom a minute before I go?"

"Sure, towels and soap in the cupboard," Lori said. She fished around in her purse and took out five twenty-dollar bills.

"Okay Senorita, I will be going now," Carlita said, kissing Lori's cheek.

"Bye sweetie, and here, take," as she pressed the bills into Carlita's hand.

"Oh no, the company will bill you for my service, Senorita."

"This is for you, not the company," Lori said.

"Pero, the company does not allow us to accept tips--"

"Not a tip. This is my small gift to you, take it please, and tell no one, and it will be our secret," Lori smiled.

"Gracias, Lori, you are so very kind. I pray that I see you again soon, querida. Adios."

Oh yes, you will see me again, for sure. God, what a wonderful tongue, she thought. Querida? Gotta google that one, Lori thought, and maybe brush up on her Spanish. She felt happy and pumped up about Carlita and actually missed her already. Amazing how quickly life gets complicated: she loves Dave, and she loves Marty, and now she has a deep affection for Carlita, whom she met only hours ago. But is her life now more complicated...or is it simply fuller?

Time enough to figure that out later. She was behind on her daily chores now and she had to shift into high gear. She checked on the pork chops and they had baked nicely. Discovering a box of yellow cake mix, she whipped up the batter and put that in the oven. Then she trained her sights on the bedroom and spruced it up. Time for another break, she stepped naked onto the balcony and stretched out on the recliner, then set her cell alarm for three-thirty. The sun felt wonderful, and a nice warm, gentle breeze lulled her to sleep in minutes....

In her hazy blue dream, again she walked slowly, along a straight and narrow path, this time naked. A gentle breeze caressed her hot skin. As before, far ahead the path split into one left, one right. All around were beautiful fields of wildflowers and lush green clover, honeybees, hummingbirds, and the scent of the flowers was sweet and intoxicating. Above, the sun shone bright in a cloudless azure sky. This is a beautiful dream that I would want to have, she thought, and she did not want it to end. Where the path split she saw not two figures as before, but a single man. She could not see his face clearly, but she was sure it was her father. He waved his arm as if beckoning to her. She wanted to run to him, but could only walk slowly. She felt a pang of guilt: daddy, I'm sorry I haven't called for so long, I promise...

She woke to the raucous sound of her cell alarm, and wanted to smash or fling it, but just turned it off. She had an urge to masturbate, but Dave would be home momentarily. She got up and got supper ready, and iced her little cake.

**********

"Hi sweetie," Dave said, kissing her cheek. Wow, you look a little red."

"Yeah, I conked out on the balcony. Sun was hotter than I thought."

"Aha, tv is working now?"

"Yep, the cable girl came around noon." Pun intended, she thought.

****after supper****

"Supper was delicious, babe. I haven't had peppers for years, thanks."

"Glad you liked. I thought maybe we could stretch out in bed and watch some tv after while. We have two skin channels, and I'll make some wine coolers."

"Sounds good to me," he said.

They showered then lay in bed naked, sipping wine, munching biscotti.

She turned the tv to a porn channel. The scene was of a big slightly brown guy with a petite blonde woman. Obviously she had just finished blowing him, and had cum all over her chin. His cock looked like it was twelve inches, and the woman's hand could not go around it. He was flat on his back, she was sitting on him cowgirl, smiling and holding the cock in both hands as it squirted huge wads on her face and breasts and belly. He stopped squirting but stayed hard, then she squatted over the cock and took it into her vagina, sitting down on him so it was pushed clear in.

"Damn, big tits for a small woman," Dave said.

"Yeah, and dig the size of that cock! Where the fuck is she putting it all?" Lori said. "It must be up into her throat!"

"Bet you wish I had a dick like that," he said.

"Your cock is just fine, hon, and plenty big enough for this cumslut. Fun to watch, but I have no desire to fuck a two-by-four!"

The tv couple fucked cowgirl for fifteen minutes, then the woman uncoupled, lubed her ass and his cock with love jelly, and changed to reverse cowgirl. The man spread her buns wide and she guided the huge cockhead into her rectum, then ever so slowly lowered herself until the cock was fully buried in her ass. Then she rocked back and forth in a slow shallow fuck, moaning, looking as though she were in pain.

"Again, where the hell is she putting it?" Lori said, as she began to stroke Dave's cock. She felt it throb as it quickly became fully erect.

"I can't imagine why, but suddenly I have the strongest urge to screw you in your sweet ass, right now," Dave said.

"Oh shit, I forgot dessert!" Lori said, sprinting to the kitchen and returning with two pieces of cake.

"Mmm. Cake is yummy sweetie, but not as yummy as you," he said.

"Now, this is how to elevate your taste for icing," she said, as she swiped some icing with a finger then pressed it between her pussy lips, smearing some on her clitoris. Then she smeared some on his cock.

"I guess we're ready to eat again," he smiled.

Without another word she popped his iced cockhead in her mouth and began bobbing his shaft. "Wow, what a sweet-tasting cock!"

"Enjoy! And this is the best chocolate pussy I ever had!"

They sucked each other for a few minutes and Lori felt her orgasm already building. Must be the porn, she thought. She glanced at the tv: the guy had just pulled his cock out and was yelling as he shot huge wads of cum all over the woman's ass and back and even in her hair. The woman looked relieved that it was over, but then she turned around, took the still-hard cock in both hands and started blowing the guy again. Amazing, Lori thought, the guy must have a gallon-size prostate.

"Hon, I want you to cum in my ass Are you getting close?"

"I can hold for a while. You lubed?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm packin' jelly," as she assumed reverse cowgirl. "I like this position, I can play with your balls while we fuck."

"Just don't bust 'em, it's the only set I have!" he said.

"I wouldn't think of busting such lovely balls!" she said. You wanna spread 'em for me and I'll give Johnson the tour?"

He spread her lovely buns and she guided his cockhead, lowering herself until his whole cock was buried in her beautiful ass. She copied the moves of the porn woman, rocking back and forth, the cock fucking slowly in and out of her ass. This felt so good, she had been wanting it all day. Her juice was really flowing copiously, covering Dave's balls in a sweet sticky goo. As always, she felt compelled to taste it: okay, but Carlita's was better. She rocked faster and toyed her clit as the cum waves got closer, and she knew it would be an intense orgasm.

"Dave, I'm gettin' close, hon, hold onto my ass tight and PLEASE don't slip out! I want all your cum! I won't rock anymore, I want you to pump, deep and fast! Cumming!NOW! Uhh! Aaah! Auuuuugh! Unnnnnngh! Nnnnggh! Ooooh!

Dave came when she did, spurting huge thick hot wads deep in her lovely ass, "Aaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaagh! Lori I love you! Unnnnnngh!"

Suddenly the bedroom lit up as if there was a nuclear detonation just outside the window, followed by a cataclysmic clap of thunder, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

"HOLY SHIT!" she said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he said.

A huge bolt of lightning had struck a nearby utility pole.

"Damn! Perfect timing!" he said, "All three cumming at once! Cool!"

"The cable guy, uh, girl...said a bad storm was coming."

"Cable...girl?" he said.

They looked outside, and a torrential rain was coming down in sheets. For some reason, they hadn't noticed.

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers