Lori Grows Up Pt. 18

Story Info
Naked and cozy by the fire.
1.7k words
4.53
6.5k
8
1

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 11.26.21, 1.7K words

LORI GROWS UP, Pt 18

On the phone...

"Staying longer but coming soon? Lori, you sound kinda funny, what the fuck are you doing, exactly?" Marty said.

"Before I tell ya, where's Dave?"

"He's out, picking up some beer and stuff. So what are you doing?"

"We talked about it, driving to the airport, remember?" Lori said.

"Haah! You're fuckin' your dad!"

"Yep, we're lying by the fireplace right now, all fucked out. He just spilled a big hot load up my ass and he's sound asleep still in me, just lettin' it soak," Lori giggled.

"Well good for you! You're gettin' along better with your dad than I did with mine! What's the first thing you guys did?" Marty said.

"The first night I was here, I was freezing my silly ass off, and he let me get in bed with him. I had to coax a little, but I gave him a nice blowjob that night, and yes, I swallowed! After that, we did pretty much everything. I even got him to butter my biscuits!" Lori said.

"Damn, I wish I had seen that! My friend Lauren told me about it, but I never had it done. How did it feel?"

"My nipples were hot and hard then, and it felt fantastic! The warm cum soothed them like a cool lotion does. You should do it with Dave. By the way, are you two getting along okay, getting enough mud for your turtles?" Lori giggled.

"Oh yeah, and we're makin' lots of mud puddles with all the cum and love gel and pussy honey, so we started fucking on a plastic sheet to save the bedsheets. But I know Dave misses you, Lori, and so do I, hon, a lot. Please let us know you'll be coming home soon. Well, I gotta go, Dave needs some help. Talk to you soon."

"Okay, Marty, tell Dave I miss him, and kiss his dickie for me. Bye."

**********

Lori had to pee. There was a loud sloppy squish as dad's cock slipped out of her. She put on her robe and socks. She opened the door a crack to see the snowstorm still raging; the snow was two feet deep on the porch. In the bathroom she relieved herself then had a super-quick hot shower. Dad must have spilled a quart of cum into me, the way it's running out of my ass, she thought. No wonder he's tired! She took a hot soapy washcloth and a towel downstairs for dad. As he slept, she gently washed his gooey cock and sack and patted them dry, then he stirred a little. What a beautiful piece, she thought, and a nice velvety soft mushroom head. She longed to put it in her mouth but refrained, and would wait until he was clear awake. She threw another log on the fire, put on a pot of coffee, then found a package of hot sausage and put it on to fry.

Her dad woke and sat up, looking a little bewildered, "Mornin', sweetie."

"Haha, it's way past morning, dad. Hungry? I'm frying some sausage, coffee and toast are made, and when you're ready to eat, I'll scramble some eggs."

"I am kinda hungry. Give me ten minutes to shave, and I'll be right with ya. Oh, and thanks for sprucing up my,,,um...junk," he smiled.

At the table...

"Sausage is good, baby, everything you cook is good."

"Mom was a great cook. I always watched her, and took notes. You don't mind if we talk about mom, do you?"

"No, it's okay. Is there something you want to know?"

"I'm just curious as to why she left. Were you guys making love often, and doing stuff like you and I have been doing?" Lori said.

"Mostly it was just straight sex. Maybe I drove her away, not because of things I did, but because of what I didn't do. She was having a hard enough time with menopause, and like the Willie song, maybe I didn't love her quite as often as I could have. Then when she lost you, she was heartbroken, and became really depressed. After twenty-five years I still love her, Lori, and I hope she can find happiness in her new life, and--" He tried to blink back the tears, but couldn't.

"It's okay to cry, dad, I know it hurts. Like you said, people change, things change. Life is crazy, like driving in a crowded city; no telling what's around the next corner. Maybe we'll even get a surprise, and things will change for the better," she smiled.

The snowstorm raged on. Lori peeked outside again, and now the porch snow was almost three feet deep. They kicked up the fire a little, and put down some more blankets and pillows by the fireplace. They snuggled, naked, under the warm blankets.

"I don't ever want to go to bed again. I just want to snuggle by the fireplace...with you," she smiled.

"Sounds like a good idea." he said. He rolled toward her and she felt his erection, slightly cool to the touch. She grasped it gently, stroked it, sqeezing out a wad of precum.

"Aw, your dickie feels a little cold, daddy. I have a nice warm place for it. Okay if I put it in there?"

"Put it anyplace you want, sweetie."

She threw one leg over him and straddled him, her head nestled on his chest. She reached down and rubbed the precum all over the cockhead, then slipped it into her trembling pussy. She moved down a little, taking the full length of cock deep into her moist warm vagina.

"There now, that's better, isn't it?" She reached down again, gently cupping and fondling his balls. "Your sack is all leathery and puffed up, daddy, let me pet it a little." She was surprised to feel the testicles dancing in her hand, and the hot cum already starting to splash on her cervix, which she loved.

"Aaaah! You're already nutting in me, daddy, without even moving your cock in and out! I can feel it on my cervix! Jeez, you must really like me!"

"I love you, sweetie. Being in any part of you, is being in heaven."

She started a slow pump, then he ejaculated violently, gushing huge spurts of hot thick semen into her, as he moaned with blessed relief, "Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"That's it, just let it all go, give me all your sweetness, all of it, it's so good, I love you, daddy!"

He kissed her hand and pressed it to his heart, and with their bodies joined they slept, long and dreamless and restful.

**********

At dawn she got up, put on her robe, and sprinted up to the bathroom to pee and freshen up. She came back down and threw some sticks on the waning fire, and put on a pot of coffee. What would we do without hot coffee in this wretched cold, she thought. She turned on tv to check the weather; the airport was open again with reduced operation, but it was still twenty below zero.

She got naked, then snuggled back under the covers with dad. He was sleeping soundly. Curious, she gently cupped and fondled his scrotum; last night before he spilled his load it was puffy and hard and leathery, but now it was soft like lamb skin, and the balls felt softer too. She was a little hot and couldn't resist it: she moved down on him, and gently put his balls in her mouth and laved them, and they were deliciously salty. She carefully unmouthed the balls, then took the cockhead into her mouth and swirled it. The cock was soft but then began to quickly harden as he woke. When the cock was fully erect she deep-throated it, happily feeling her throat bulge as she slowly bobbed it. Finally deep-throated a big boner without gagging, can't wait to tell Marty, she thought.

Without a word, he drew her close to him, kissed her soft warm belly, then grazed her soft curly patch, swirling and licking her engorged clitoris. He slid a finger into her ass, twirling it gently. She felt the tingling pleasure waves coming like a tsunami, but she resolved not to unmouth his cock until he had spilled everything into her.

She was the first to climax, the waves of pleasure ripping like lightning bolts through her pelvis and belly and tits and ass, as she spasmed violently, with his cock stll deep in her throat, "Mm! Mmm!Mmmm! Mmmmmmmf!"

Her climax triggered his own orgasm; he spewed huge wads of white-hot spunk down her throat, "Aah! Aaaah! Aaaaaaaugh!"

She closed her eyes, enjoying the hot cum seeping down into her belly like warm brandy. She unmouthed the cock, then coaxed the last drops of cum out of it onto her hot nipples, "Aaaah! Your warm butter feels wonderful on my hot biscuits, dad!"

"Okay, sweetie, whatever makes you happy."

**********

Exhausted, she slept, and again came the dream. This time she was again alone in the winter wind, under a black sky, on a path in a snowy expanse, but she was warmly dressed and not cold, and at the end of the path she discerned not one, but two figures...

The snowstorm had abated a little. She dozed until nine o'clock, then got up and fixed toast for dad. She heard a honking and cracked the door open, and saw on the street a little jeep with a plow attachment.

The driver yelled "Plow your driveway for ten dollars, ma'am?"

"I'll give twenty-five if you'll do the walk and porch too," she yelled.

"Yes ma'am, will do," he yelled.

"I'll leave the money in the mailbox here," she yelled.

"Okay, thank you," he yelled.

Her dad was finally awake, "Who was that outside?"

"Just a kid to plow the driveway, snow's three feet deep," she said.

"Expecting visitors in this weather?" he smiled.

Pouring the coffee, "No, but you never know who might drop in to duck out of the cold," she smiled. Having said that, she felt a sudden little chill, perhaps a premonition...perhaps a good one...

* * * * * * * * * *

{ Dedicated to Brittni, with love }

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers