Lori Pt. 05: At the Adult Cinema

Story Info
I take Lori out to the dirty picture show.
5.7k words
4.47
12.9k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori Pt-5: At the Adult Cinema

I take Lori out to the dirty picture show

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a work of fiction. Everything that happens to Lori in this tale happens only in my imagination. All of you Anonymous commenters: Please leave your negative protests in your head. This story was written to turn my IRL wife on: she likes my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is a world in which there are no STDs, which leads to greater sexual freedom. Birth control is available for both men and women; it is universal, free, and 100% effective, which leads to full female equality. Most importantly, Lori totally trusts me and enthusiastically welcomes everything that I arrange for her to experience.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is classified under "Fetish" because Lori causes several men to orgasm. It is what she does with the resulting ejaculate that causes this to a Fetish story. Full comprehension of our relationship will be gained by the reading of the other "Lori" tales.

~~~~~~~~~~

On Buford Highway, just north of Doraville was one of Atlanta's last true adult theaters. This place showed true hardcore stuff, but with the advent of computers and WiFi, wherein you could see pretty much anything for free, the cinema was in its last gasps.

Just for fun Lori and I would go to this theater every couple of months. We thought it rather decadent to sit in an old style dirty movie theater and play with each other. Since there were never a lot of people there, Lori felt a bit brave, letting me open her dresses and using my hands on her. Even though this was an adult theater, and the only light in the auditorium was that coming from the screen, everyone still had to be discrete and keep activities private and inconspicuous. And to remind the patrons there were little "No Public Indecency"

signs everywhere.

One evening we were the only people in the place; we had it all to ourselves. I waited a bit to see if anyone might show up. No one else entered so I unbuttoned Lori's dress and folded it back so her luscious body was completely lit by the screen's lights.

I played with her breasts and cupped her pussy and leaned over to suck on her nipples. Lori was giving out small squeaks and groans and pressing my head to her chest. I pushed my fingers up into her pussy and got a big gasp as my reward. After a few minutes of me diddling with her, she pulled my hand away and had me sit back up.

She looked around again and saw we were still alone and smiled at me.

She showed me her bravery: she shifted in her seat, got on her knees and leaned over into my lap and started pulling on my belt, then the zipper. I helped her to open my pants, and she pulled my hard cock out and immediately pulled me into her mouth. As she sucked and bobbed up and down I reached over her back and pulled her dress up. Since she was not wearing any panties I could easily reach her little rosebud and then her sopping pussy.

I inserted my fingers in her pussy and waggled and twisted. That this affected her I could tell as she moaned around my cock, making me feel the vibrations in her throat. She pushed her head further down, and slid my entire length completely down her throat. The feel of her face in my lap was exquisite.

My wiggling in her pussy caused her to moan and really suck me and soon she was coming, undergoing a couple of small orgasms, huffing around my cock, and losing her concentration, as her head stopped bouncing and she relaxed over the arm of the seat, her breath on my cock.

Since she had stopped sucking on me, I took her head in both hands and started lifting up and down, pushing into her mouth. I controlled the rhythm and let myself enjoy her going down on me in this public place.

Then a movement from behind us and I could see in the light from the screen a couple walking slowly down the aisle. My first reaction was to lift Lori's head but I knew they were there to see the movie, the same as us. So, I did nothing, thinking we could always apologize to the management for us getting carried away.

They did not notice us at first because the room was so dark but as they got to our row the girl slowed and pulled the man to a halt. I could see the faint paleness of their faces as they turned towards us.

We were about seven or eight seats in so they had a pretty good view of what we were up to. As they stood there, I pretended not to see them. Keeping my face towards the screen, and I reached my hand over Lori's back and grabbed the hem of Lori's dress, which had fallen. I slowly lifted the cloth, the sliding fabric no longer hiding her ass.

Lori was of course clueless as to our audience and now that her orgasms had passed she renewed her efforts on my cock. Feeling her exposed ass and knowing we were being watched sent me over rather soon. Lori could tell I was about there and she slipped me all the way into her throat and I lifted my hips and pushed down on her head and she swallowed quickly to capture as much of my cum as she could. As my orgasm faded, I directed Lori to lick up what cum had dripped past her lips and she cleaned me wonderfully.

Discerning that I had orgasmed and Lori was completing her task in my lap the couple moved on and found seats on the other side of the auditorium.

Lori gave me a few final licks and sat back up. Looking around as she licked her lips, she saw the couple.

"Mike, when did they come in? Did they see us doing anything?" she sounded sort of shy.

"Sweetie, I don't know when they got here, I didn't see them come in. I guess they didn't see you blowing me, cause I think they would have said something."

After a few minutes of cuddling we re-arranged our clothes and slipped quietly out. As we went up the aisle, I turned and then touched Lori's arm.

"Look, baby, look at them"

All we could see of the couple was his head; hers was not visible.

Lori gave out a little giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was about this time that I started Lori on her adventures that I have chronicled previously. Because of my concentration about scheduling her Guys and making sure Lori was realizing the new rules concerning my ownership of her pussy and mouth we did not return to the theater for several months.

After Lori's three-week adventure I felt the need to take her out again to see a movie.

We pulled into the parking lot and walked up to the ticket window. There was new signage indicating the sea change in how the theater served their customers. We spoke to the older blonde about the new policies. After telling her we were previous customers she detailed the policy changes.

In an effort to remain in business the management tried a few schemes. Evidently realizing they needed a wider audience than just men, they altered their admissions. Single men could come in for $30.00 a ticket. Couples were $10.00 a ticket. The really interesting price was for Single women. They got in for one dollar.

The management team seemed to believe that there were single women who would come to an adult cinema, to be surrounded by men. Not surprisingly, they were right. There were single females out in the world, looking for their excitement. However, they soon realized that the adjective "Single" was not really correct. They started using the term "Unaccompanied" when they noticed several women entering, still wearing their wedding rings.

They operated for a few months like this, but soon realized that the little "No Public Indecency" signs did not really make everyone comfortable. Too many restrictions, too little relaxation. So, the bosses searched for another solution. And they found it.

After carefully checking the Law, the theater transitioned into a private club. The first time anyone entered they had to pay double, as the extra represented the membership fee, allowing the patron to enter as a member for one year. And because the theater was now a private club the little "No Public Indecency"

signs that were everywhere had been removed.

Basically, the theater had become a private sex club. Business was now quite profitable.

Lori and I were rather pleased about that. Since we had made much progress with her comfort level with her nudity in public Lori thought seeing other folks doing things would be quite interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~

We paid our membership fee and our entry for the evening. We were issued a little membership card, with our names written. As we walked through the lobby Lori noted that they had done the minimum upgrade of the place. Not really dingy, but not the brightest, either. No matter, as I held the door to the auditorium for her.

The same: rows of seats, still no lights but for the screen. However we could hear sounds that were not coming from the movie.

We stood for a moment to let our eyes adjust. We could see movement to our right and as our eyes adjusted we saw a woman sitting on a man's lap, her back to him. She was bobbing up and down.

Further on two men sat on either side of a woman. Her top was raised to her neck and her arms were behind each man's neck. Each man had a mouth on a breast. As we walked past them I could see that each man had a hand between her legs.

As Lori and I found a seat, she pointed to the left: About ten feet from us a woman was in a seat, holding her legs up wide, her head had fallen back. Kneeling between her thighs was a man, his hips rocking back and forth. On the woman's right was another man, sitting back, watching intently as the woman got fucked.

Lori spoke in a whisper. "I wonder which one is her husband..."

It seemed nobody was paying any attention to the movie on the screen.

I thought to myself that is great, all this sex, out in the open. I could see five or six other men sitting in random seats. As I watched, one man got up and moved closer to the first couple, taking a seat in the row in front of them. He turned in the seat to face the couple, and he reached out to take the woman's breasts in his hands. The woman gripped him by the wrists and pressed his hands harder to her breasts.

By this time I had already unbuttoned Lori's dress. There were no undies, of course, and as usual I spread the dress wide to expose her completely. I leaned over to suckle on a breast and spread her thighs wide so that I could touch her there. She was really enjoying this: her pussy was fairly dripping, allowing me to immediately push three fingers onto her. Her hands came up to press my head to her chest and she moaned as I drove my fingers in and out of her wetness.

"Look around you, sweetie, look at what these other people are doing, watch them fucking, right in front of you,"

I felt her head move around and her breathing got deeper. As she looked I continued to move my fingers in her and after a few minutes I caused an orgasm to course through her body.

"Lori, let them watch you come, share your sex with others, and let them see you."

She lifted my head and we kissed deeply, I took her chin and pushed her head to the couple where the man was no longer watching but was now himself kneeling before the woman, thrusting in to her. The first man was not there, having evidently been replaced.

Lori turned back to me and pushed me back into my seat. She reached into my lap and in no time had my belt undone, my zipper down, and my cock exposed. She raised her hand to her mouth, licked it and started jacking me.

Then a man quietly appeared, to sit beside her. He looked at me, eyes open, eyebrows raised, with a smile, and he did a slight nod towards Lori. I could tell he was asking permission to touch her. I nodded to him and he shifted closer to and then reached around Lori to fondle her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples.

She gasped, obviously not ready for the contact and she looked back over her shoulder at him. He gave her a smile, acting very polite and she turned back to me, licking her lips.

"Mike, he's got really big hands."

"Feels good, does it?"

In answer she kissed me again.

She continued to stroke my hardness, licking her other hand and adding it. Since she was angled towards me, her left hip was raised a bit, and in moment I felt her start to squirm.

"Mike," she whispered, "He's trying to touch me down there. What should I do?"

"Sweetie, let him, make it easy for him."

She shifted and raised her hip, and I could see the man lean even closer to her.

"Mike, he's touching my pussy, oh, he's putting his finger in me, oh, oh!"

"Let him, let him make you come..."

Lori's strokes on my cock were getting random, but I didn't mind. I was watching her face as she got finger fucked by this stranger. Her eyes were closed and her lips were pursed in an "O." Her breathing was getting quicker, and her chin rose and she stopped moving her hands, just gripping me.

"Oh, Mike, he's got his fingers in my pussy, oh, he feels so good!"

The stranger leaned closer still and there was a determined look on his face as his pumped his fingers into my wife.

Lori's moans turned into whines and her orgasm hit, causing her to push towards me, lifting her ass up, giving the man more access to her treasure. He pushed in further and Lori tried to smother her sounds but didn't too well, as another man turned to look.

Her spasm passed and she relaxed, putting her head on my shoulder. Her breathing slowed and she pressed into my shoulder with a satisfied groan. She reached back and gently took the man's arm and moved it back to him.

She turned her head, looking over her shoulder and in a slightly louder whisper, "Thank you, that was wonderful."

He leaned over, kissed her upper arm and got up and moved away.

I marveled: Lori had just been given a splendid orgasm and she didn't know who he was, at all. I stroked her hair as she returned to herself.

Then, taking a big breath, she leaned over, rising to her knees on the seat and took me in her mouth. She pulled me in, and her warmth, her wetness, and what I had just witnessed caused me to erupt in no time at all. She sucked and swallowed and squeezed me with her hand to push all the cum out, as she suckled the tip.

I noticed another man just entering our aisle, no doubt in an attempt to also touch Lori, but I waved my hand at him and he dropped into the aisle seat, showing a moue' of disappointment.

Lori sat up, licking her lips and I put my hand across her shoulders, pulling her to me and giving her a little hug.

Since both of us had had a nice orgasm, we just sat and watched the other people.

We watch a woman enter alone and take a seat about four rows in front of us. As we watched one man, then another slowly approached her. She shared a few words with them and they sat, one on either side. A third man moved to a seat behind her.

She reached, first to her left, then to her right, and both men rose a bit, obviously to help her lower their pants. Her arms starting a stroking motion in each man's lap. The one behind her reached over and slid his hands through the open armholes of her blouse to touch her breasts.

Lori and I had been there for about an hour and we agreed to leave and go home and re-ignite everything in our own bed. I did not allow her to re-button her dress until we got to the exit doors, so her body was seen by a few other members, a couple of guys complimenting her, and me.

~~~~~~~~~~

About a month later, after the soreness from her daylong ordeal with her Guys went away, we decided to go again to the theater. I asked her to wear something really sexy and she chose a filmy white blouse that was almost see-through, paired with a short red skirt, no undies, of course.

We paid, and entered the auditorium, standing a moment to let our eyes adjust. I saw about eight to ten single men scattered throughout the room. There were a couple or three other groups, each consisting of a single woman and a couple or three men.

I guided Lori to the middle row and we took the middle set of seats. As we settled, Lori whispered to me that there seemed to be more people in here than last time.

She looked around the room and nodded, seemingly to herself.

As usual I reached over to unbutton her blouse. With a grin she lightly slapped my hand and told me to sit back.

"Honey, tonight I'm gonna do what I want, so you sit there."

I sat back, intrigued.

She reached under her short skirt and seemed to rub herself a little. Then she reached into the pocket of her skirt and brought out the little bottle of lube that was kept in her nightstand.

"C'mere. Sweetie, stand in front of me," pulling on my hand.

I stood up and moved in front of her, leaning on the back of the seat in the next row.

Lori smiled and spent a few minutes massaging the front of my shorts, pressing and squeezing against my hardness, which she had no trouble at all finding. After rubbing me, and me trying to press back against her, telling her I needed more, she slowly started to undo my belt. She was going real slow, which was frustrating.

After she got my belt loose, she moved the zipper and just as slowly lowered it. She reached inside my fly to touch me (no undies for me either) and to draw me out of my shorts. My cock was so excited and so engorged that it wouldn't come free, so she gave a big sigh, and spent several long seconds undoing the button at the waist.

When I was finally free, Lori pushed down on my shorts, letting them fall to my knees. My cock stood out, long and proud (as they say), and she stroked it with her fingernails, sending shivers though me.

Cautioning me to keep real quiet, she popped the cap off the lube and poured a large amount into her hand. She put the bottle back in her pocket and rubbed her hands together, smearing the lube all over.

Then, oh so slowly she put both hands together and slid them down the length of my cock. I moaned and my eyes rolled up. She started a slow stroke, up and down, teasing me with a very light grip. I reached to touch her hair and she instantly batted away my hand.

"Don't touch, this is my show, keep your hands behind you!"

She kept moving on me. As I shivered, I could other guys getting closer to watch my wife jack me off. I could see her look left then right and her teeth flashed in the dimness as she smiled.

"Mike, y'know how you and my Guys keep calling me a slut?"

Somewhat breathless, I replied, "Yeah, sweetie, I know, that's because you keep acting like one."

Lori kept a tantalizing pace, moving so slowly, telling me to keep still, using both hands, and her grip started getting tighter and quicker.

"Well, I've been doing some reading and I found a word that I had to look up, y'know?"

It took me a moment before I could say, "What... word is that, baby?"

She smiled up at me, while keeping her grip on me, and said "I had to look up what a Cumslut is, and you know what I found?"

"Oh, sweetheart, what..."

"I m gonna show you..."

Lori picked up her pace and squeezed her hands tighter, and my breath got quicker and my moans louder and I could hear her whispering, telling me to come now, to shoot my cum on her, to spray her with my cum, to come now!

And I did exactly what she demanded, thrusting my hips forward, arching my hips out to keep her hands on me, and the electricity caused me blast out spurt after spurt of my thick ropey liquid. I concentrated on not being too loud and I had tunnel vision but I was just barely aware that she was pushing her chest out to me, aiming my cock.

My orgasm faded and I returned to myself and I could see that she had guided my cock to shoot as much cum as possible onto her shirt, the filmy white blouse she was wearing. The large wet spots stood out and caused the thin cloth to become more see-through.

"Ok, big boy, hope you enjoyed that that, but now sit back down!" She spoke in a commanding whisper, and I slowly leaned over and fell into my seat, just barely having the wherewithal to pull up my shorts.

12