Lori Pt. 05: At the Adult Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me directly in my eyes, and said, in a louder whisper, "Ok, who's next?"

Her arm was out towards the aisle, and her finger was giving the "come-on" sign. I watched a guy, who was standing in the aisle, push another guy away and step closer to Lori. He started to sit next to her but she motioned him to stand in front of her, like I did. He was about our age and wearing jeans and a polo.

She looked up at him. "Show me!"

He pulled the polo up to his chest, and his pants and underwear were around his knees in an instant, baring his excited and very hard cock. I noted he was a bit longer than me but much thinner. His hardness pointed straight at Lori and she smiled.

"Nice one, now be quiet!"

She hadn't wiped off her hands after me, so they were very slippery and she used that slickness to stroke him. She told him to keep his hands behind him, same as she had me do and he quickly obeyed.

I looked past her, out at the aisle and there were about six other guys standing there, not jostling each other but still trying to get closer to our row.

She stroked him for several minutes and as she could tell he was getting closer, she grinned up at him and said, "C'mon, big boy, do what he did, come on me!"

She sped up a bit. He grunted and arched his back and Lori aimed the head of his cock to her chest. He shot several large spurts. Her aim was true: everything landed across her thinly covered breasts.

She continued to squeeze to get everything out and sat back in her seat, as the guy got presentable and toddled off. Again, she looked at me directly and said, in the same loud whisper, "Ok, boys, who's next?"

The guys had evidently decided who was next, as they were somewhat in a line. The next was an older gent, bit of gray hair and I wondered if he would take a longer time. Well, no...

His shirt was up and his khakis were open before he was halfway to Lori and he took the position she wanted. I noted that he shaved: there was no hair anywhere.

He put his hands on the back of the seat and pushed his hips out to Lori. She gently took hold of his cock and began stroking. He moaned quite loudly and he must have been embarrassed for he looked at me and was silent from that moment on.

Lori cupped his balls while she moved up and down on him. His head fell to his chest and his mouth opened. He gripped the back of the seat so hard, his fingers were shivering.

I was wrong about his time. In just a couple of minutes he came, also pushing his hips out to her but staying silent. As before she aimed him to her chest and he added to the wetness that was quickly causing her top to become very transparent.

As before Lori squeezed to empty him, then patted him on his hip. He paused for a moment, whispered, "Thank you," pulled up his khakis and moved away.

Again, she looked at me directly and said for the third time, in the same loud whisper, "Ok, boys, who's next?" with a smile.

The next guy looked so young I wondered if he was truly allowed in here. Obviously he had to have shown ID, so I continued to watch. He looked so young I also wondered whether he might be a virgin.

He moved to lean in front of Lori and he slowly, hesitantly pulled down his jeans. No underwear, so I thought he was an optimist, hoping for some entertainment on his evening out.

Lori reached for him, this time using both hands to pull on his balls, stretching them down. Just as the pain must have started for him, she moved one hand to the head and gripped it tight, causing him to gasp. She started a quick stroke and he pushed his hips forward.

Lori let go of him and used both hands on his hips to push him back. He settled back and she set a rapid stroke, as if she wanted him to come quickly.

His youth was evident: as he started to come from her two-handed grip, he groaned and let loose an incredibly large amount of cum. I haven't seen that much cum outside of a porno. Lori herself moaned at the quantity and leaned forward to make sure all of his cum landed on her.

Her tongue flicked out and circled her lips, which made me think she might have wanted some of him to land in her mouth. It took longer for this kid to finish, much longer than any of her victims. Even his final dribbles took several long seconds.

Lori's eyes went up to meet his, which were bulging as in disbelief, and she whispered, 'Thank you," to him, which put a grin on his face.

He left and the next guy took the position. He made no move to lower his jeans, just stared into Lori's eyes, with a snide little grin on his face. Lori looked back at him and reached to undo his khakis. She pulled down his briefs and started slowly stroking.

She kept a slow pace, which must have frustrated the guy, for he extended his right hand to pull on her head. He whispered, "Your mouth!" But before Lori could react, I reached out and tapped his hand, reminding him where he was.

"Hey, be happy with what you've got, dude!"

He realized he had pushed a limit and immediately put both hands next to his hips, to hold the seatback.

Lori quickened her stroke, which caused the guy to come sooner than he must have wanted. Even though it had to be a good orgasm for him, he still acted, as he moved away, as if he was unsatisfied.

Lori turned to me, and mouthed, "Thank you." And she waved her sticky, cum-streaked hand to the next guy at the head of our aisle.

There were four more strange men that Lori took care of, each one receiving an exquisite handjob from my wife, each one's cum guided onto her blouse, which at the end was quite soaked with the ejaculate of nine men. Then, there were no more men to stand in front of her and I wondered, what next?

Her hands were covered with the cum of nine cocks. Her blouse was liberally soaked from the same cum. From her neckline down to her belly button the cloth was streaked with the large quantities she had caused each man to give her. Her breasts were clearly visible though the thin cloth and her nipples were as stiff as I'd ever seen.

Lori turned a little in her seat to be more facing me. "Mike, I think now I can be called a Cumslut. I've got all this stuff all over me and it's so warm and so wet. Mmmm..."

She slouched down and got comfy and I watched silently as she raised the hem of her skirt up, and up, and up. She did not stop until the hem was at her waist. The juncture of her thighs was totally exposed in the dim light and I reveled in the sight of her hairless pussy as she spread her legs as much as the seat allowed.

I moved my right hand to her, but she quickly slapped me away,

"No," she moaned, "This is for me right now! You can watch..."

She then put her hands on her shirt and started rubbing. She turned her hands and wiped them on the soaked material but if she meant to wipe her hands off, well, there was too much cum for that. She slowly rubbed both hands on the cloth and I could tell she was massaging the cum in, pressing down so as to massage the wetness into her skin.

She cupped her breasts and circled her nipples, then pinching them, using the wetness to help her hands glide over them. A long moan came from her and she rubbed and she looked at me, staring into my eyes.

And all this rubbing did nothing for what was on her hands. They were still covered and drenched, and as she rubbed her eyes glazed over and her mouth fell open, her breath coming in deep gasps.

Then she moved her right hand down, below her waist, to softly caress her pussy. She ran a cum soaked finger between her lips and then spent a long minute inserting that finger into her hole. Her hips rose as the finger reached it full penetration, and I watched, mesmerized as a second, then third finger entered her wet pussy.

As this was happening her other hand was still moving around on her breasts, pinching and squeezing. Lifting my eyes to her face, I could see her eyes were both closed, and I could tell she was completely submerged in her fantasy, nine different sets of cum all over her, her blouse drenched with so much warm white liquid. She was pressing her torso so much that the cum was flowing around, moving like the tides, spreading all over the front of her body.

Lori's hand was still in her pussy, and now the flow of the cum was down past her belly, glacially sliding to her pussy and her hand gathered it and spread the liquid all over her sweetness. She rubbed her hand over herself and I could not tell what was the guy's cum and what were her juices. Her hand returned to her hole and I watched, dumfounded, as she was able to get four coated fingers inside her sodden pussy.

Then she pulled back and she used two fingers to spread her lips wide, exposing her little clit. She moved her fingers up to either side of her button and started a slow rotation, circling her clit, endlessly moving.

This entire time she had been moaning and grunting, an ever-increasing sound, and her hands were getting faster on her torso and in her pussy. Her head had fallen back and her mouth was open, her mouth wide open as she tried to get enough breath.

Her circling fingers got faster and faster, then suddenly she froze, her fingers pressing and squeezing the top of her pussy and her other hand pinching her left nipple, then grabbing her entire breast and gripping it tightly.

Then, all by herself, her orgasm hit, her hips rising from the seat, her chin pressed into her chest and she screeched and let loose a long, loud piercing cry, and I knew that everyone in the theater could hear her and I knew that in a minute Lori would have another audience, the sex freaks in here attracted by her cries.

Lori collapsed, exhausted, and she looked at me with an exhausted but silly smile and I was right about an audience. The lone woman appeared in the row before us and knelt in the seat, looking over the back at Lori. Her top was undone, her large breasts dangling out in the open.

She stretched her arm out and ran it over Lori's belly, then reaching down to take Lori's hand from her pussy.

"My God, how much cum is on you?"

Lori could only mumble, "Ask him," sorta waving at me.

The woman turned her eyes at me, eyebrows raised.

"Eight, nine? Yeah, nine, I sorta got distracted and lost count."

"Oh, you little slut, you sweet thing. Hmm, I'm gonna have to try that." The woman patted Lori on her cheek, leaving a shiny smear and went back to her play partners.

Lori gradually caught her breath, and asked if we could leave.

She had nothing to cover herself and she had to walk through the lobby, past several people who had just arrived, showing them her soaked blouse and her pretty breasts. Out in the parking lot I made her stand beside the car while I got a towel for her to sit on.

She fell asleep on the drive home.

12