Lori's New Adventure

Story Info
Riding the big bamboo.
6.3k words
4.21
11.5k
7
1

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 06/15/23

6.3K words

Early morning in Encino. Lori had been home for two days, still tired from her trip. She had slept soundly around the clock. The bedroom was stifling hot, and the bed sheet was soaked with her sweat as she shivered and suffered through her waking dream...

The old dream had returned with a new venue: she was alone, naked except for the crucifix dangling between her breasts. She was walking a narrow path of warm flat stones, which seemed to go on endlessly. On either side of the path was shining white sand. She stepped off the path but quickly stepped back as the soles of her feet were painfully cut. What appeared to be sand was actually razor-sharp coral. A full radiant jeweled moon, like a giant orange, hovered in the brown dawn sky. Harsh hot winds nipped at her ass and breasts. She came upon a naked man, walking toward her on the coral. Over his shoulder was a bunch of bananas. His skin was rich copper-brown, his face kind and handsome. He was tall and slim yet muscular. He had a huge sack and hanging to his knees was a beautiful thick cock with an arrow-shaped head. He had no body hair except for a short-cropped haircut. Between her legs she felt a sudden wetness. She thought: damn, what a chunk! I think I am going to like this dream!

"Gud mawnin, pretty lady," he smiled, his green eyes meeting hers. "Mi Kimani. Yuh goh beach? Tonight be Sunsplash, much music and dance and drink, much ganja, many big bamboo gwaan in and out, hehe."

"Mawnin, beautiful man. Mi Lori. Yeh, mi goh beach. Waak wid mi?"

"Cannot, banana ripe, mi tek dem ouse before sun come. But mi goh Sunsplash tonight wid mi ooman, see yuh deh?" Lori nodded and smiled. He dropped his bananas and drew her close, and his scent was sweet, of lemon and ginger. "Oh, my, such pretty lady. Okay mi kiss pretty lady goodbye?" Lori nodded again, then he dropped to his knees and tenderly kissed her belly and breasts, and her nipples tingled, becoming engorged and hot and hard as glass. He stood up and they kissed, and his huge thick cock, now hard as steel, pointed upward and pressed against her warm soft belly. Her hands were drawn inexorably to the throbbing cock and gently gripped it. She thought: holy shit, I have both hands around it and I could use another hand! They held the kiss, his hands gently kneading the soft dreamy cheeks of her ass as she masturbated him, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until finally as the kiss broke, he moaned softly, ejaculating huge thick wads of hot frothy semen on her belly and breasts and neck, much of it running down her legs. Cumslut that she was, she did not want that beautiful cum to drop on the ground! She dropped to her knees and took the spurting cockhead into her mouth, cupping his balls, slurping and swallowing eagerly, and it tasted amazingly like warm ginger-beer! She thought: Fuck, fuck, fuck! I do not want this dream to end! I'm just getting started, damn it! I want this bad boy inside me! She lay on the warm stones and spread her legs wide.. The man smiled, his flashing green eyes riveted to hers, and went to his knees between her legs. He kissed her belly and vulva tenderly, then stabbed his tongue deep, deep into her vagina...

But alas, all good things must end, usually at the best part. In the twilight zone of waking, she felt the bed shaking. Across the bed, Marty was on her knees, with her face and breasts on a pillow, her ass in the air, sweating profusely. On his knees behind her, Dave glistened with sweat as he gripped her ass and fucked her hard, pushing balls deep into her sopping cunt on every stroke, his bloated sack swinging and slapping her bush like a wrecking ball.

"Morning, Lori. Uhh, ungh! Sleep well? Uhhn!" Marty said.

"Yeah, I was really beat. How long have you guys been fucking?" Lori said.

"About a half hour, this time. Ongh! This is the third time tonight. I think he's gonna bust a load in a few seconds, and then his cock is yours, I need a fuckin' break! Oofa! Is that all you got, Dave? C'mon!" as she cupped his scrotum. "Shoot these bastards into me, Lori needs your dick!" Marty teased.

"Okay, babe, here I come! A few pussy shots, and the rest is going up your pretty little ass! Aaaaaaaaaah!" Dave moaned, as he pushed in deep, laving her cervix with three big wads. He pulled out, shooting cum on her ass and back, then rammed his cock brusquely into her rectum, sighing his relief as the rest of his white-hot load jetted into her ass, "Auuuungh!"

Marty yelped when the cockhead pushed in, "Yee-ouch!" Then, "Mmm, aaaaaah!" as the rest of the cock slid in. "Eaaaauuuugh!" She climaxed and screamed as she felt hot thick cum splashing inside her. Syrupy juice streamed from her vagina, and together with Dave's cum ran down her thighs, making a thick sticky puddle on the bed sheet.

Good thing today is wash day, Lori thought. She was hot and turned on her side so she could watch Dave's big cock sliding in and out of Marty as she masturbated. Her dream had aroused her and she was in dire need of a good fuck. She lay back, spread her legs and drew her knees back almost to her shoulders, and with a gummy sound her gooey vagina gaped open like a Venus Flytrap. She heard Dave's moan of relief as he ejaculated into Marty's ass, then she said,"My turn! C'mon Dave, keep that German soldier marchin' and stick it in me before Marty sucks all the life out of it!"

Dave was fucked out and exhausted but he always did as Lori asked, "Okay sweetie," as he pulled out of Marty, his cock still hard and spurting. He walked on knees to Lori, and went down on her, hungrily licking her vulva and engorged clitoris.

"Aaaah! Mmm! Aaaaah! Good, Dave, but please, hon, put your cock in me now! I wanna feel your juice shooting in when I cum, just stick it in, please!" Lori pled.

"You got it, babe." He pushed her knees apart and back to her shoulders, ramming his cock balls deep into her wet pussy with a loud squishy smacking sound, then started to move in and out really fast, like a worried animal.

Lori propped up on her elbows; she loved to watch a big cock sliding in and out of her smoking cunt. She snarled, "No jackrabbit fucking! Fuck me slow and deep, I wanna enjoy your big cock, not start a goddamn campfire!"

Dave slowed the pace, then Marty rolled close to Lori, kissing her mouth, then her hot nipples, while Dave pumped away in Lori's seething vagina.

"Dave and I love you, Lori. Promise you won't go away again, at least not for a long long time," Marty said wistfully.

"There's no place I'd rather be than right here, with a big cock in me, Marty. Mmm! Deeper, Dave! Ungh! Now suck my titties, Marty, I'm gonna cum pretty soon, then I'll whip up a nice frittata for breakfast. Uhhh!" Marty eagerly mouthed Lori's breasts and watched Dave's glistening cock sloshing deeply in and out of Lori. In a few minutes, Lori's vagina fluttered and spasmed and her back arched painfully as waves of orgasm rippled through her body. She closed her eyes and ranted as she climaxed violently. "Omigod, my fucking nipples are gonna explode! I'm already cumming, hard! Uhhh! Here it comes! Ah, uh, unnngh! Ngaaaaaaaaaah! Suck them hard, you skank pigfucking whore! Shoot your nuts hard, Dave, make the cum squirt out of my fucking ears, Eeeeeauuuugh!" Lori screamed as she trembled and jerked through her intense orgasm, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

**********

They sat naked for breakfast...

"Frittata is delicious, babe, as usual," Dave said.

"Yeah, Lori, it really is dee, and I'm not even sure what I'm eating. What did you put in it?" Marty asked.

"Just eggs, onions, cheese, green pepper, pepperoni. Sauté the onions first in olive oil, then stir in everything else and cook on low heat so the eggs are frothy and not scrambled," Lori said. "I used sliced bread for the toast, sorry, I'll bake some real bread this weekend," as she poured coffee.

"Are you all rested from your trip now?" Dave said.

"Pretty much. I slept like a fuckin' log, but I had another strange dream. Not sure what it means," Lori said.

"Tell us about it. Any good looking hunks in it, and was it nice and sticky and wet?" Marty smiled.

"I was walking a narrow stone path again, naked of course, on an expanse of white coral. The wind was hot and sharp, and there was a weird sky and moon. I met a naked man with rich brown skin, carrying bananas of all things. He told me about an event called Sunsplash. His speech indicated he was Jamaican, and it was infectious, and I started talking the way he did. And I have never been in Jamaica."

"Did ya fuck him?" Marty said.

"He had a beautiful huge cock, we kissed and I jacked him off, and he splashed cum all over me, and it tasted like ginger beer! Of course I sucked his cock, and he licked my pussy. I wanted him to put his big cock into me, but then the dream ended. So whatya think?"

"Damn! Jamaican my peepee hard!" Marty said, squeezing her legs together.

"Hmm, heat, coral, bananas, big bamboo, It sounds like you wanna go to Jamaica. I was there twice, and it really is a beautiful and fun place. The people are super friendly, and the seafood is just out of this world. Not much Italian food though. And the women, mmm! All flavors, cream, brown, black, all beautiful and delectable," Dave said. rolling his eyes.

"But where did I get the idea to go there?" Lori said.

"Probably from a TV ad. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I have some vacation time saved, so why don't we just plan on spending a week there?" Dave said.

"Yeah, and I would like to check out the 'big bamboo' the Jamaican guys carry around!" Marty smiled.

"Heh, I knew you would," Dave smiled.

"Is it really hot in Jamaica? And by the way, why is the apartment so warm?" Lori said.

"While you were sleeping we had a storm and lost power for a couple hours, but the AC will catch up soon. If you think it's hot here, just wait: it's so hot in Jamaica that the Jamaicans break out their wool sweaters when it goes down to eighty degrees, because for them that is cold!" Dave said.

"Well that heat will be just fine, after that thirty below zero bullshit in Pennsylvania. But Marty, will our online business be okay if we skip out for a few days?" Lori said.

"Not a problem. Our backlog of inquiries and orders is huge, and a few days won't make any difference, we'll catch up easily." Marty said.

"Are tourists safe in Jamaica?" Lori asked.

"I was there ten years ago and had no problems.The world gets crazier by the minute, but like anyplace, as long as you don't walk around alone at night, you're fine. You wouldn't walk around alone at night in Encino, would you? " Dave said.

"Okay, so let's just go." Lori said.

"I think we should go to Ocho Rios. I've been there. It isn't as hectic as the larger cities and the hotels there are nice. When do you guys wanna go?" Dave said.

"As soon as you can get the time off," Lori said.

"Let's have lunch at Gina's today, my treat. I'm in the mood for a hot cock, um, I mean a cock-sausage sub!" Marty said.

"Okay but let's hit the shower first, Marty, and bring one of those new strapless L-shaped double headed dildos, and we can perform some product testing," Lori said.

In the steaming shower, the girls washed their hair, lathered each other copiously, and tweaked their nipples into hardness. Lori put one end of the dildo in her mouth for a girth check. "Oh yeah, this will do nicely," she smiled. "Let me be the fuckee, and you be the fucker, then next time we'll trade places, okay?"

Marty nodded and squirted love gel into Lori's ass and pussy, then lubed herself and inserted the shorter leg of the dildo fully into her own pussy. She stood straight up and the long leg of the dildo stuck straight out, curved slightly upward, just like a guy's cock. "Damn, this feels really good. It's resilient and has a nice ribbed texture, and a scrotum and clit ticklers, mmm," as she pushed it in and out a few times. "Ready?"

Lori sat back on the shower bench, spreading her legs wide. Marty pushed the long end of the dildo a few inches into Lori's gaping pussy, then proceeded to thrust in and out like a man would. The ticklers worked well and both girls already began to feel tingling in their pussies and asses and titties. "Uhh! There, is that enough cock, you whore, you skank cocksucking swine?" Marty giggled.

"Fuck no! I could take lotta mo', if y'all got the balls, muthafucka!" Lori laughed.

Marty pushed two more inches of dildo into Lori's slit, then exclaimed, "Here it is, you filthy fucking slut, but holy fucking shit! You do have a really DEEP CUNT, deep cunt, deep cunt!"

"Yay! Sweet! That's what I want, recognition!" Lori laughed. "But... why did you say 'deep cunt' three times?"

"I didn't...It must have been the echo," Marty giggled. "Anyway, get ready, cunt, I'm gonna pump you so full of white-hot slime that your belly will need stitches! Aaaaaah! Here it cums, whore!" She thrust deep and squeezed the dlldo's scrotum and warm water gushed into Lori's pussy.

"Aaaauugh! I feel your hot slime shooting on my cervix! That's it! Blow your nuts into me deep! DEEP AS YOU CAN, you decrepit fuck, you skank scum sucking pig! Hahahaha!" Lori laughed.

Marty snarled, "Think it's funny, do ya? Then take this, you cackling cunt-witch!" Marty pulled out, then brutally rammed the dildo's full length into Lori's ass and thrust hard in and out. Lori's eyes flew open wide, "Omigod! Suck my tits, Marty, quick hon! I'm startin' to cum! Unnnnngh! Fuck! Shiiiiiiiit! Aaaaaaah! Eaaaaaaaaaugh!"

**********

Lunch at Gina's...

Waitress Tina said, "Hi guys, nice to see ya again. What can I get for ya?"

"Hi Tina, I'll have a sausage sub with onions, a side of hot peppers, and a draft beer," Marty said.

"Same for me," Lori said.

"Same," Dave said.

"Okay, CUMMMING right up," Tina said.

Marty stared at Tina's behind as she walked away, "Y'know, she has the cutest little ass."

"Mmm yes, yes she does," Dave agreed.

"I wouldn't mind poppin' her myself," Lori smiled.

**********

Lori took a big bite first, chomping off a cockhead with gusto, "Wow, mmm, delicious, tastes even better than the last one. Mom and Dad are gonna love this place, if they ever get here."

"They are still coming, aren't they'?" Marty said through a mouthful of hot peppers.

"Yep, it's just taking Dad longer than expected to wrap up his affairs. He said he will be done in a month," Lori said.

"Well, I got our plane tickets. We leave in two days, first class, LAX to Montego Bay, then we'll hop a rental car to Ocho Rios. One week reserved at the hotel, so we'll be back long before your mom and dad get here," Dave said.

"What should we wear in Jamaica?" Lori asked.

"As little as possible. Light clothing. Most beaches are topless, and many are clothing-optional. Bring thick-sole sandals in case we go to a coral beach. Coral cuts leather shoes to ribbons. And bring extra beach towels, and don't forget your passports," Dave said. "So how did the product testing go?"

"Real good. That dildo will sell well. It's the only one I've seen that ejaculates," Lori said.

"Really?" Dave said.

"Well, it was just warm water, but it felt pretty good," Lori smiled.

"From the sound of it, you guys had a really good time in the shower," Dave smiled.

"Yeah, it's a very satisfying dildo, almost as good as a real cock." Lori smiled, kissed his cheek. "Almost."

**********

Two days later, sipping coffee, waiting for the Uber...

"You girls sure you packed everything you need?" Dave said.

"Yeah, I think we're good," Marty said.

:Yep, I'm ready. I'm not taking much clothing, 'cause I hate being tied up in goddamn clothes and I'm planning to be mostly naked all week. And If somebody doesn't wanna see my silly tits and ass then he can just fucking look away!" Lori said vehemently.

"Same goes for me," Marty said.

"I won't look away, and neither will anybody else," Dave smiled.

Dave's phone beeped, "The Uber guy is here, 'Island in the sun,' here we come!"

"What is that?" Lori said.

"Just a line from one of Harry Belafonte's songs," Dave said. "It's also the name of a movie."

"Who is Belafonte?" Marty said.

"Whoa! Don't ever say that out loud in Jamaica! He and the late Bob Marley are the two most loved and famous Jamaicans of all time. We'll hear lots of their songs while we're there," Dave said."

"Then Jamaica is a musical country?" Lori asked.

"Oh yeah, heh, you certainly could say that, and it would be a gross understatement," Dave smiled.

**********

At LAX, they checked their luggage and got boarding passes, then wandered around looking for someplace to get a drink. They spotted the 'Rolling Stone Bar and Grille' and sat at the bar. After four rounds of rum and ginger, they were feeling much better and relaxed.

"Let's have one more round, then we better find our gate while we can still walk," Dave slurred.

Once settled on board, a stewardess welcomed them...

"Welcome to Jet Blue, kiddies. We'll be pushing back in a few minutes, and we'll be getting high in about thirty minutes. Yippee! Please remain in your seats with seat belts fastened. Flight time to Montego Bay is five hours and thirty minutes. After climbout, I'll be coming around with a lunch cart with ice cream and cake and candies and cherry pie and other goodies! See you soon!"

"Hehe, I think it's the same happy stew that was on my flight from Pittsburgh. I gotta find out what that dame is taking!" Lori said.

When the stew came around, Dave ordered a round of mimosa, then another round. Warm and sweet, the mimosa went down easily, putting them quickly to sleep. Lori used Dave's left shoulder as a pillow, Marty his right.

The flight was quiet and smooth, and Lori slept soundly. In her dream, she stood alone, surrounded by a cool green mist. Out of the mist came a montage of faces of everyone she knew, like the swirling images of a kaleidoscope, all whispering, but she could not discern what they were saying. The mist swirled faster, then the faces were gone, and only the smiling face of Kimani remained, his glowing green eyes seeming to bore into her very soul as he spoke, "Lori, yuh an mi, one soon to be, far apart yet not parted, soon to finish what we started, pretty lady."

Lori woke with a start as the stew loudly announced, "Attention boys and girls, we have begun our descent to Montego Bay and we will be touching down in about twenty minutes. Please remain seated with your seat belts fastened until the airplane has rolled to a complete stop at the terminal. Thanks for getting high with us, and let's do it again real soon!"

Dave said, "Lori, are you alright? You jumped when you woke up."

"I'm okay, just had another weird dream," Lori yawned.

A few minutes later, as the plane aligned for landing, Marty exclaimed, "Yikes! Holy crap! I see water on the left and land on the right, comin' up fast! Are we landing on the beach, or what?"

"Relax, the runway is parallel to the beach, we're fine," Dave laughed.

**********

They got through security and retrieved their luggage, then stopped at a little bar and had some iced fruited ginger beer.

"Jeez, this is delicious! Hmm, wonder where I've tasted this before?" Lori said.

"Everything you eat and drink in Jamaica will be delicious," Dave smiled.

"Even cocks?" Marty asked.

"Well, ahem, the pussies here are delicious, so I assume the cocks are too," Dave giggled.

They wandered through the milling crowd in the terminal, which was filled with a gala atmosphere and the uplifting sounds of reggae music.

"Wow, everybody is dressed so colorfully, it looks like there's a huge party going on. Is it always like this?" Lori said.

"Actually pretty much so. I told you it was a musical country," Dave said.

"Yum! Most of the girls are practically topless, no bras and their blouses barely cover the nipples! And they all have such beautiful breasts! Damn, I'm already loving Jamaica!" Marty said. "My peepee is hard and itching and twitching!"

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
12