Lori's New Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Jamaican sun makes their titties nice and full and ripe," Dave smiled.

"Yeah, I think there is much to love here," Lori said.

"Plenty of clothing-optional beaches here, but alwaya wear sandals and bring extra beach towels in case the beach is coral," Dave said.

They picked up a rental car.

"Yikes! The steering wheel's on the wrong side," Lori said.

"Better let me drive, I've driven here before. Here they drive on the left, and it's confusing the first time you do it," Dave said.

"Three hours later, they were in Ocho Rios, settled in their hotel. Their room had an ocean view and a huge bed that could easily sleep three. They had dinner in the hotel restaurant, which was open on three sides, the bar being the fourth side.

"Do you guys know what you want, or shall I order for all of us?" Dave said.

"We don't know what these menu items are, Dave. You order for us," Lori said.

"Yeah, we trust you, Dave," Marty smiled.

A few minutes later they were served conch, scallops, pumpkin soup, tomato/onion salad, and Red Stripe beer.

"Wow, everything is delicious. I never had cock. What is it, a shellfish?" Marty said.

"Conch, silly, not cock. Actually it's a sea snail. And the scallops are mollusks: Their shells sort of look like the Shell Oil logo," Dave said.

"Well, I have had conch a couple times in the states, but it was never this good! And I love the soup! I think we need to hire a Jamaican cook! Or just move here!" Lori said, seriously considering it.

"Why not? There is cell service and internet here!" Marty said. "What else do we need? We could run our online business here."

**********

That evening, they went to a gala sunsplash near the beach. A reggae band provided the music, there was much singing and dancing and drinking, and the air was blue with ganja smoke.

"I love sunsplash. Beautiful girls everywhere, good music, and if you want a drag of weed, all you have to do is inhale!" Dave smiled.

Obviously a sunsplash was a joyous, almost sacred Jamaican event. The women were dressed extra-colorfully, and many in the crowd were topless.

"Damn, look at all the bare boobies! That does it for me!" Lori said as she took off her blouse. "And if I see just one bare-ass chick, I'm takin' my slacks off too!" And Marty cheerfully followed suit.

Well, they did spot a few bare-ass chicks in the crowd, and quickly got naked, except for sandals.

"Ah, feeling much, much better now. This is the way to live, half drunk, great music, and naked!" Lori smiled as she sipped her beer.

"Lori! Wah gwaan, pretty lady!" a tall handsome man in the crowd approached Lori, and he looked very familiar. "Dis be mi ooman, Shan," he smiled, introducing the beautiful naked woman at his side. Her skin was like his, rich copper=brown, her breasts plump and full with beautiful large golden areolae and nipples.

"Do I know...you...Kimani? Is your name Kimani?" Lori said, perplexed.

"Yes, Kimani. we last met few hours ago, yuh not remember?" he smiled.

"I don't...I saw someone, like you, in a dream, actually in two dreams, but this just can't be--" Lori said slowly.

"Yuh an mi, one soon to be, far apart yet not parted, soon to finish what we started," he smiled.

"The exact words in my dream... how did you know them? Did you...read my mind?" Lori said, visibly shaken.

"Fear not, Lori. 'Twas not only a dream... Kimani is...Obeah," Shan said softly. She hugged Lori and kissed her cheek, and their breasts pressed together as though kissing.

Lori returned Shan's kiss, "Forgive me, but what is Obeah? I don't know your customs and religion."

"Is it a form of sorcery?" Dave asked.

"Some may call it that, but here Obeah is used only for good purpose, sorcery is not," Kimani smiled.

Another man joined the group...

"Ah, dis mi friend, Lathela," Kimani said. Like Kimani and Shan, Lathela had rich copper-brown skin and was tall and quite handsome. Lori, Marty, and Dave introduced themselves, and Marty and Lori both took note of the sizable bulge in Lathela's shorts.

"Let us take a walk on the beach, the moon and stars light our way. There be a place I know, very secluded; where we can do anything. The sand there is powdery and soft, good for pretty lady's tender ass if she should do push-push, Kimani chuckled."

That was all Lori needed to hear! Her crotch was already soaking wet, now it was starting to drip down her thighs. She hoped that in the dark no one would notice it. Lori gazed up at the star-strewn sky and the jeweled orange moon. Omigod, it is the freakin' dream! she thought. She prayed it was a good omen. Her nipples and clitoris became hard as steel. Good grief, what if my stupid clit sticks out?

It was a hot night, well over ninety degrees, so before their trek they stopped at the hotel bar and Dave filled his knapsack with cans of cold Red Stripe.

"Lori, waak wid mi. Shan waak wid Dave, Lathela wid Marty," Kimani said. "Irie, now we all have new fuck-buddy!"

They walked on the coral beach for a half hour, finally reaching the sandy beach, which was well sequestered by trees and brush. They spread their beach towels, then rested. The Red Stripe cooled them nicely. The surf was gentle and the ocean breeze.was surprisingly cool; a beautiful night.

Lori finished her beer,then lay back and watched as Kimani took off his shirt, then his shorts. then got on his knees, and it looked as if he had a third leg! His soft cock hung down to the towel! She was taken aback, guessing it to be about fourteen inches!

"Kimani, I love a large cock, and your bamboo is truly magnificent, but...I don't think I can take--" she said alarmingly.

"Not to worry, Kimani would never hurt such a pretty lady." Kimani interrupted. "We take it easy and slow."

Lori looked to her left, and saw that Marty's face and breasts were splattered with cum, and she loved it. She had wasted no time, having already fellated Lathela to ejaculation and was now on her back in butterfly position with her ankles on Lathela's shoulders. Lathela sat on folded knees, holding her knees apart as he slowly thrust his huge cock in and out of her smoking cunt, his huge scrotum swinging and slapping her anal star. "Oh fuck! Ah, ahh, ahh! Aaaaah! Eyaaaaaaaaaugh!: Oeeeeeeeeegh!" Marty screamed, climaxing violently, as Lathela pushed in deep, filling her vagina with a huge ejaculation, as he moaned his relief, Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Unnnnnnngh!"

To Lori's right, Shan lay on top of Dave in sixty-nine array. Her mouth was crammed full of Dave's cock, her face and neck and breasts splattered with his cum. He had already ejaculated once, and was working on the next, his tongue swirling deep in her vagina, as Shan moaned her pleasure, "Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Watching the antics of the others, Lori was hot as a firecracker now! Her nipples were so hard now, she thought they would shatter if she toucheD them!

"Is pretty lady ready?" Kimani said.

Lori lay on her back, legs spread wide, "Let me hold it first?"

Kimani nodded. She took his cock in both hands, and in seconds it grew to full erection. Lori's clitoris was now like titanium, sticking straight out. She thought: holy fuck, now his cock looks like fifteen inches! I could use two more hands! She swished the cockhead around in her vulva like she would a dildo, then rubbed it on her clitoris, almost having an orgasm. Then she had a kinky novel idea: holding the cockhead firmly, she pushed her sizable clitoris well into its peehole, and it felt so warm and good she almost climaxed: Aaaaaah! This must be how a guy feels when he slides his dick into a warm wet pussy!

"Ouch!" Kimani smiled, somewhat amused. "Hah! First time ooman ever stick her peepee in me!" Just then he spurted a huge hot wad of precum, coating her clitoris and hand.

:Lori pulled out, "Sorry, I just wondered how it would feel to shove a peepee into someone," she smiled. Then she pushed the cock a few inches into her seething vagina, her juices squirting copiously, lubing his cock and her pussy. The arrow shaped head slid in easily, and there was still enough 'uncunted' cock for two hands! Kimani thrust with short gentle strokes.

Elated about her clit-fuck, Lori's mind was reeling now: shit, I can take this big boy! I don't care if he splits me in fucking half, I want this cock, all of it! She threw her ankles over his shoulders, holding her knees far apart. "More cock! Fill me up with hot cum, or ginger beer, or whatever it is that you squirt! AiEEEEEEEEEEE! MORE COCK! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Kimani held his patience. He pushed in a little further with each thrust, until his cockhead kissed her cervix, then he ejaculated hugely, drenching it with hot thick semen, "Ngaaaaah!" He placed her feet flat on the sand so that he could kiss her breasts.

"Omigod, I'm gonna cum hard! Kiss my breasts, Kimani, suck them! Here it comes! Auuuuuuugh! Fuck! Oh,oh, oh, ingh, Aieeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!" She bucked and twisted and spasmed as waves of pleasure and pain rippled through her in a violent climax.

Glisten

ing with sweat, she finally became calm, "Well, I guess my cunt swallowed as much of your cock as it could. Your hot cum is wonderful on my cervix!" He was still deep within her

"Oh, but there be much more to come, pretty lady," Kimani smiled.

"But you have hit bottom, there's just no more room to push in," she said.

"Not true, not true," he said, his green eyes boring into hers. "Close thy eyes and open thy mind, Lori, open thy soul, open thy body to me!" She closed her eyes but still she saw the face of Kimani, as in the dream on the plane.

Her hand moved, but not of her volition, pushing his cockhead onto her cervix.

"Now open, open the way for me," he said.

"That's impossible...I can't...I can't open my cervix!"

"You can and you will! Your mind commands your body! Open your mind, and your will shall be done!"

She was sweating profusely now, her hand still on his cock. Incredibly, she felt her semen-drenched cervix begin to relax, then it cracked open slightly. She pushed his cock gently, until finally her cervix opened fully. She pushed harder and the arrowed cockhead passed through the cervix, gaining entry into her uterus!

"Omigod! It's in my fucking womb!"

"Nay, 'tis in your womb, fucking!" Kimani smiled. Kimani then pushed in brusquely, and the cock went several inches further into her uterus. Most of his cock was in her now. He pushed in and out gently, three short strokes, then spilled an enormous ejaculation into Lori's womb, which triggered another orgasm. "Ahhhh! 1 feel your hot essence jetting into me! Fill me up, more, more! Aaaaaaaaaauuuuugh!

Kimani too was now sweating profusely, as his golf ball-sized testicles danced the dance of life, spewing their living sperm deep within Lori.

**********

The twisting and shouting was over, and everyone dipped into the surf to rinse off and cool off. The breeze had become even cooler, and a light shower came, so they moved their towels close together to share their body heat, downed some Red Stripe, then slept like babes until dawn.

At first light, they trekked back to enjoy breakfast in the hotel's pavilion. Most other people were dressed except for a few topless women, and the girls were still stark naked, but no one seemed to care. Breakfast was served smorgasbord style.

"Wow, everything looks dee! What is all this stuff?" Lori said.

"The gray cuts of meat are curried goat, the whitefish is probably halibut, there is thick-cut bacon, oysters, conch, crab, scallops. I don't know what that blue juice is, but I'm sure it's delicious. But aw gee, no lasagna!" Dave laughed.

After a hearty breakfast, Lori, Marty, and Dave parted company with the Jamaicans, retiring to their room. They needed to rest and recharge from the workout of the previous night. They ordered lunch and dinner from room service, and spent the evening watching tv, munching chips with Red Stripe.

The next night it was business as usual. They slow-danced naked at sunplash, then had sex at the same sandy beach, changing partners. Marty tried in vain to completely swallow Kimani's huge bamboo, but he gave her three orgasms, so she was happy, giving him a nice titty-fuck at the end. In a foursome, Shan and Lori went sixty-nine while Dave and Lathela screwed their asses, so a good time was had by all. They cooled off with Red Stripe, and the ocean breeze lulled them to sleep.

Lori,, Marty, and Dave spent the rest of the week enjoying the Jamaican sun and cuisine, with nights of music, dancing, and unbridled sex. On their last day, they met Kimani, Shan, and Lathela, to say their goodbyes. In the morning sun, they stood on the beach, the cool surf flopping in gently at their feet. Lori did not want to leave, and was having a hard time holding back her tears, as was Marty. Dave didn't look too happy, either.

"Goodbye Kimani, Shan, Lathela," Lori said, as she kissed their cheeks, hugging them, and Marty and Dave did the same.

"Goodbye, pretty lady. Do not forget us. You are all in our hearts, eternal," Kimani said wistfully.

"I don't forget those whom I love. I don't know when, but you will see me again, this I promise from my heart," Lori said, and her tears came.

Kimani smiled, "Not to cry, my pretty lady, makin' ya pretty face all red! Now here, a small gift." He handed her a small white pearlescent cube, which seemed to glow with an inner soft green light.

"It's beautiful...but what is it...what do I do with it?"

"With it, you can see anywhere in world. The child will know how to use it," Kimani said.

"Child...what child?"

"I must tell you now, I have given you a baby, sweet Lori, a boy. And please, tell the child about me, about us. and about Jamaica."

"This isn't possible...I took pills--"

"Pills! Oh, Yah hahaha! Pills!" Kimani scoffed.

"Believe what he say, Lori, he is Obeah; he cannot lie," Shan said.

"If you do not want baby, tell me now and I will stop it," Kimani said sadly.

"Oh, Jesus, NO! Do not stop it! I want it and I will love him!" She threw her arms around Kimani, hugging him.

"Goodbye pretty lady, come back to us soon, I pray." Even Obeah men sometimes cry.

**********

On the plane, returning to Encino...

"Shit, I hate leaving. I thought I loved Encino, but Jamaica...a whole new story. I miss it already," Marty said. tears welling.

"Don't cry or you'll get me started. We can go again anytime, and I'm seriously thinking about a move," Lori said.

"Good morning, kiddies! Thanks for gettin' high with us. Flying time to Encino is five hours, 55 minutes. I think we'll go to 30,000 feet, but the captain will announce it. Keep your seat belts fastened, and i'll be around with a yummy goodie cart as soon as we climb out. Later,dudes!" the happy stewardess said.

Dave ordered a round of mimosa, but Lori opted for a coke.

"What, you don't like mimosa anymore?" Marty said.

"Yes, but baby may not," Lori smiled.

"Oh, I forgot. Think of a name for the baby yet?" Marty said.

"Yeah, I thought Kimani wa Karanga, after his daddy."

"You're kidding, right?" Marty said.

"Hehee, yeah. Actually I thought Kyle would be nice."

From her pocket, Lori withdrew the cube that Kimani had given her. Its soft green light was slowly pulsating now, and she barely discerned within it a slight rhythmic vibration, much like a heartbeat.

*******************************

Dedicated to Brittni

12