Lori's New Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Naked Odyssey.
6.5k words
4.22
1.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

Alone and naked, Lori walked on into the night. With light from her cell phone, she studied the map Kimani had given her, carefully noting the landmarks. After three hours, she stopped to rest a few minutes and sipped some tea, then pressed on. She stopped again around midnight, having an urgency to pee, and squatted in some brush to relieve herself. Feeling much better, she sat on an old fallen log, munching a peanut butter sandwich. Finishing that, she had some tea and downed a banana, wishing that her mouth was full of cock instead of banana. Kimani said it was a day's journey by foot, she hoped that meant twelve hours. Sigh, at least six more hours to walk. Hopefully she would reach the citadel by dawn.

She had been too long without cock. Tired as she was, between her legs she felt the tingling itch of sexual desire and needed some relief. Rummaging in her knapsack, she found the dildo she had packed. She leaned back, opened her thighs wide, and pushed the dildo deep into her vagina, then stroked it in and out gently, pressing it to her clitoris, until she jerked and spasmed as the waves of pain and pleasure of an intense orgasm rippled through her, With nobody around to hear, she moaned loudly, "Ah, ah, ah, nnngh, ngaaaaaaaaaaah! Eeeoooooh!" She arched her back and shuddered with the exquisite release of climax, "Fuck! Onnnngh! Mmmmm, aaaaaaaah!"

Rain clouds were approaching. Satiated and exhausted, she stretched out under the shelter of a great old tree only to relax a few minutes, but quickly fell into a deep sleep.

A very wet dream...

In her dream, images of all her loved ones danced in a blue-green mist. She knelt, naked, as all the men and women she had known carnally stood naked in a tight circle around her. She had her hands full, moving from person to person, fellating the men and licking the vulvae of the women, until she had swallowed some cum of each man and some juice of each woman. She brought them all to the brink of climax, then smiled as they all chanted her name while the men simultaneously jacked off, splattering huge wads of hot thick semen on her face and body. Her nipples were rock-hard and burning hot. She rubbed semen on them to cool them. Rod the Prod lay down, his eleven inch cock pointing straight up and she sat on him cowgirl, taking his huge cock fully into her vagina, pumping and smashing her clitoris hard. "Omigod, I'm cumming hard! Oww! Unngh!" As she climaxed her dad fucked her brutally from behind,ranting as he jammed his sizeable cock deep into her ass, "Take that, my lovely cumslut daughter! Do you like it, you slimy cocksucker, is it in deep enough, you pig-fucking slut?"

"Yes daddy, I love my daddy's sweet cock! Thanks for fucking me, but please fuck me HARD, daddy!" she pouted.

The men took turns, ejaculating deep in her throat. Her vagina and rectum overflowed with hot cum as a huge mass of spunk oozed into her belly. Lori's mom and Marty sucked her nipples hungrily while Carlita and Tina peed on her navel and bush, and she loved every second of it.

"Omigod Lori honey, your tits are just wonderful and almost as big as mine! And your milk is dee, but it could use a little spike of anisette," her mom said. Marty smiled, "Holy fuck! You really do have damn good milk, you skank cumsucking bitch," licking her lips.

When every man had emptied his balls into Lori, Kimani smiled, "Now let us rinse off that nasty hot spunk, pretty lady," and everyone encircled and peed on her. Her vagina and ass and breasts were hot and tingling as she delighted in the warm golden liquid washing over her, even opening her mouth and drinking much of it. Dave stepped up to her and held her head as he emptied his bladder into her throat, "Drink up, whore, I have lots more for you too!" Her belly was bloated with a mixture of warm pee and hot cum. She was on the verge of another strong orgasm, wishing this dream would never end. But when some pee rained on her face feeling strangely cool, she knew sadly that she was waking up...

A light rain had begun, feeling deliciously cool on her hot naked body. She rolled close to the massive tree trunk, seeking the cover of its canopy of giant leaves, and slept again. Soon she woke to a gentle tugging on her arm. She looked up to see a man and woman kneeling over her. They were about her age and handsome, with copper-brown skin that gleamed in the moonlight. Around the man's neck was a stout gold chain and crucifix. He wore only a knapsack and a skimpy tarzan flap which did little to conceal his huge cock and scrotum. The woman wore nothing, save for her knapsack. Her breasts were plump and perky with bright purplish nipples that glowed in the moonlight. Between her breasts dangled a crucifix and a Saint Christopher on a silver chain.

The man spoke first, "Pretty miss, mi so sorry to wake yuh, but yuh alright? It be strange to see pretty lady in these woods alone at night. We can help yuh?"

"Mi okay, thank you, just resting. I am making my way to the citadel. Mi Lori," as she stood up.

"Ah, I am Jamar, this my wife Linda. Yuh a student at citadel?"

"Not yet, but I hope to be. I was directed here by Kimani."

"Ah! Kimani wa Karanga? He was also our mentor! But yuh not Jamaican?" Jamar said.

"No, mi from United States, of Italian descent, but I seek to become Jamaican, and learn the ways of Obeah. I would even change the color of my skin, if I could. I love the color of your skin!"

"Oh, but your fair skin is so beautiful, Lori. And your breasts so beautifully formed and full! Uhm, are you with milk?" Linda said.

"Yes, I recently had a baby, Kyle. He is four months, and is with his father Kimani, and Shan."

"Oh that is so wonderful! Linda said. She whispered briefly to Jamar, he smiled and nodded, then she continued, "Jamar and I were visiting friends in Ocho Rios and we now return to the citadel, where we live. You are most welcome to stay with us. We can help you with your studies, and maybe you teach me how to cook pasta! We have plenty of room, and it would be so fun to have threesomes! Um, I assume you like to fuck, don't you? Here is your chance to fuck a three-balled man! So please, you will accept our offer?" Lori noticed that Linda's nipples were now fully erect, as were her own!

Lori thought: Damn, long dong and three fucking balls! More cum! This just gets better and better! "You are so kind, of course I accept, especially after seeing the size of Jamar's cock! So you help with Obeah, and I will give you all my cooking secrets! Oh, and to answer your question, yes I absolutely do love to fuck! I am also well versed in the fine arts of eating cum, blow jobs, deep-throating, ass licking, ass fucking, titty fucking, and eating pussy! Excuse me for being so blunt! I hope I didn't shock you, heehee! And one other thing: I have a tendency to talk dirty and insultingly when I fuck, especially when I blow my load, I mean when I'm having an orgasm. It just comes out like a man's cum squirts out, I can't help it!"

"Irie! We are glad to hear that! Would it be okay if Jamar and I now sampled your milk, before we begin walking?" Linda asked,

"I would be honored if you would take my milk" Lori smiled, knowing full well that it would not stop there. The three took off their knapsacks, and Jamar and Linda went to their knees, each slurping one of Lori's hot nipples. Lori's breasts tingled and she shivered in delight at having both nipples sucked. They sucked hungrily until both breasts were depleted. "Mmm, Lori, thy milk is warm and sweet," Linda smiled. Then Lori and Linda lay on the soft grass, assuming the sixty nine position, licking each other's clitoris, Lori on the bottom. Her eyes opened wide as Jamar knelt behind her head, his huge cock becoming erect. He fondled her nipples as she grasped his cock and took it into her mouth, lightly swirling the head. She was mildly surprised as a huge hot wad of precum instantly shot into her mouth. She quickly swallowed it and smiled, "Ay! Your precum is delicious, Jamar. You took my milk, and now I want yours! Give me that big bamboo deep in my throat, DEEP, motherfucker, so that your hot milk shoots right down into my fucking belly!" Jamar smiled and happily obeyed, pushing gently into her mouth until his cock was fully inside her and his huge scrotum covered Lori's eyes. Lori was delighted as the cockhead easily slipped past her tonsils and bulged her throat: The cock was perfect for deep throating, long but not overly thick.

Meanwhile Linda licked Lori's vulva relentlessly, making Lori's vagina flutter and her whole body tingle. Jamar fucked Lori's throat gently and soon she felt his cock getting warmer, throbbing, and dilating. He moaned softly as he ejaculated a huge thick load deep in her throat. Lori was elated as the hot cum oozed into her belly, then she bucked and spasmed as lightning bolts of pleasure and pain wracked her body in an intense orgasm, as she pressed her vulva hard into Linda's face. Lori's mouth was full of Jamar's cock, so she could not scream, but she loudly moaned her orgasm, "Oommmf! Gkk! Unnnnngh!" She toyed Linda's clitoris with her fingers, and finally Linda spasmed, her juices squirting in Lori's face, then she shuddered and shook through a violent climax, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhngh! Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Lori pulled the still-erect cock from her mouth, and pushed it gently into Linda's quivering and sopping slit. Jamar had some milk left, and after a few thrusts he ejaculated deep in Linda's pussy. Lori held Jamar's scrotum and smiled as she felt his huge balls dancing with the ejaculation. Linda moaned her pleasure, "Mmmm! Aaaaaah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Jamar! Fuck me DEEP! Your hot cream fills my cunnus and my heart and my soul!" The hot thick cum indeed filled Linda's vagina, mingling with her juices, and much of it dripped into Lori's mouth, which she loved, eagerly swallowing every drop.

After the twisting and shouting was over, they rested. Lori drew the dildo from her knapsack, and quietly slipped it into Linda's rectum, gently fucking it in and out until Linda shook with a mild orgasm, "Aaah, mmm, thank you Lori, for this night of pleasure, you are our friend, eternal, and God knows we both love you, mon cher ami."

"I love you both, from my deepest heart, and the pleasure was mine, merci beaucoup. That's about all the French I know. Maybe you can teach me some French sometime, and I'll teach you some Italian," Lori smiled, as she rubbed cum on her hot nipples.

"A fair exchange! Now, ocean is very close, to the east. Let us take a quick dip so we do not arrive at the citadel with cum all over us, hehe!" Linda smiled, "...although Onatu would probably not mind!"

"Will I be okay, meeting Onatu naked, or should I put something on?" Lori asked.

"Ha ha, I am sure Onatu will be glad to see you just as you are...more than glad!" Linda smiled.

They enjoyed a refreshing dip in the cool surf, then shared some Red Stripe and continued their journey, arriving at the citadel just after dawn. Lori was reluctant to meet Onatu naked, so she threw on an old T-shirt of Dave's, but her breasts and bush were still largely exposed. Oh well, fuck it, she thought, at least the nipples are covered.

They were warmly greeted by Onatu, the head master, who registered Lori. She had expected an old man. but he was not much older than Lori, handsome, well built with nicely cut abs and was naked, except for a small tarzan flap like Jamar's. His skin was like Jamar's only somewhat lighter, and the man was beautiful! Lori could not look away from him and got wet between her legs, hoping he would not notice. He surprisingly wore a crucifix. As he spoke, his eyes were inexorably drawn to Lori's ample breasts, and his tarzan flap slowly began to rise. He took Lori into his office.

"I am Onatu. Welcome to the citadel, Lori. Kimani told me that he briefed you on our ground rules. Your formal instructions will begin in one week. Take this time to rest and get familiar with the citadel. Here are some manuals and pamphlets for an introduction to Obeah. You are fortunate to be staying with Jamar and Linda, who are accomplished instructors, and they will be able to help you through the rough spots. Obeah is sometimes difficult for beginners to grasp, but I know from Kimani that you will do well. Always feel free to call on me if you have concerns or questions, and again, welcome." He kissed the heel of her hand, mildly surprising Lori, as no one had ever kissed her hand.

Lori turned to leave, smiling as she noticed Onatu's tarzan flap now sticking almost straight out, draping the huge erection beneath it. Her pussy twitched and she thought: holy fuck, does everybody around here have a twelve-inch dick? I think I'm going to like it here!

**********

Jamar and Linda's apartment was perfect for the three of them.The kitchen was small but efficient, and the bed could easily sleep four people. There was also a small reading room where Lori would spend much of her time studying.

Everyone showered and rested from their long trek.

"You guys must be hungry. I could whip up a nice frittata in a few minutes." Lori said.

""What is frittata?" Linda asked.

"It's like an omelette. Need about six eggs, a big onion, some cheese. Oh, and a few slices of pepperoni would be good."

"What...is pepperoni?" Linda asked.

"It's basically a hard beef/pork sausage, cured in salt, very tasty and hot. But any kind of sausage will do," Lori said.

"We have some ring kielbasa," Linda said.

"Okay, that will do nicely, need about six slices."

A few minutes later, they sat down to a tasty meal of frittata and Red Stripe.

"It's really good, Lori," Linda said.

""it's easy to make, just remember to fry the onions first until tender, then throw in everything else, stir, cook on low heat so the eggs simmer and don't scramble. I learned to make it when I was a little kid." An image of her mom flashed through Lori's mind.

"Your mama taught you, yes?" Linda smiled.

"Yes, how do you know that?"

"Ah, because you thought of her just now. She looks much like you: fair, very pretty, and large-breasted," Linda said.

"But, how did you see that?" Lori said.

"Not to worry, in time you will learn these things, and much, much more," Linda smiled. "We will help you."

"Kimani gave me a silver cube, and I used it to see my loved ones when I started my walk, but the images were faint and hazy,"

"The Cube of Prescience! Mon Dieu! You are saying that you saw images, with no instruction?" Linda raised her eyebrows, seeming very surprised. She glanced at Jamar, who also seemed quite taken aback at Lori's statement.

"Such a cube can be fashioned only by an Obeah master who was born with the gift, as was Kimani. But never before has an initiate been able to access a Cube. It can only be accomplished after rigorous instruction from a master or practitioner. So, Lori, your powers of concentration must be...phenomenal, to say the least! It may well be that you were born with the gift of prescience!" Linda said.

"I'm sorry, did I do something that I shouldn't have?" Lori asked.

"Absolutely not. I will mention this to Onatu, as it may necessitate some changes or acceleration in your training. In any event, you have a huge head start on your way to Obeah mastery." Linda smiled.

**********

It had been a long and tiring day. After hot showers, they chatted for a while over coffee with brandy, then had a light lunch of cold meats and fruit. Skipping supper, they wanted only to rest, and all three sought the soft comfort of bed very early. Jamar lay on his back in the middle.

"If you two want to make love, don't mind me. I am a little tired and will be content to just watch the big bamboo going in and out," Lori smiled, but badly wanted cock.

"No, no, you are our guest. What would you wish to do?" Linda said.

"Well, I have never fucked a man with three balls. Would it be alright if I played with your balls, Jamar, just for a little while?" Lori said sweetly. Jamar, who was half asleep, quickly became wide awake, "Of course it is alright, as long as I may empty them into your loveliness," he smiled.

Lori moved down to his crotch, opening her legs so he could lick between them. Linda smiled approvingly as Jamar's cock quickly grew hard and swelled to its full size.

"Aw, looky, your poor sack is small and hard, like a wrinkly turtle shell! Let me rub it, maybe that will make it warm and soft. And your raphe is stiff, like a little rope!" Lori said. She ran the wet tip of her tongue along his raphe, then his scrotum began to bloat and soften. When the sack was again soft, she hefted it and felt the three testicles within, each nearly as big as a walnut. She put one ball in her mouth, swirling it, and fondled the other two. Linda joined the fun, taking the cock into her mouth and bobbing it while she masturbated. Jamar licked Lori's pussy relentlessly, and she felt a huge orgasm building, but Jamar was the first to climax, ejaculating hugely in Linda's mouth and moaning his relief, "Aaah, j'éjacule! Ahhhngh! Auuuugh!" Linda tried to swallow it all but couldn't and much of the cum splattered on her face and neck. Lori hated to see cum being wasted, so she took the cock into her mouth and took the last part of his ejaculation, sucking it to keep it erect. Jamar then ejaculated again, this time into Lori's mouth, and still his erection held, which gladdened and amazed Linda. She thought: oh well, nothing like new pussy to liven up the party! Linda held the cock pointing straight up, as lori climbed on cowgirl and sat down brusquely, taking the cock fully into her smoking cunt and grinding her clit. Linda perched on Jamar's face as he licked her vulva and clitoris. Lori slowly pumped up and down. She looked down between her legs and watched the glistening big bamboo sliding in and out of her sopping slit. The girls leaned forward, Lori licking the cum from Linda's face. The girls french kissed and played with their titties until they both screamed with cataclysmic climaxes, "Unnnnngh! Aaaaaaaaaah! Aaaah! Aaaaaaaah!" Jamar yelled, "Aaaaaaah! Unnnnngh!" as he ejaculated hugely again, deep in Lori, his thick hot cum overflowing her vagina. Lori dismounted then held the cock upright, as Linda took a turn riding the bamboo. She sat down on it, taking it into her rectum, then pumping slowly. Lori masturbated and watched intently as Jamar's shiny big bamboo fucked in and out of Linda's plump ass. Jamar moaned softly and kissed Linda's breasts as his hot thick spunk jetted into her ass.

Another shower and a round of brandied coffee and all slept like logs. Small wonder.

*********

At first light, Lori was up and clunking around in the kitchen, fixing bacon, coffee, and toast for breakfast. She liked to rise as the sun rose. She would fry the bacon and make toast when the others rose, so they would have a hot breakfast. She thought of her baby Kyle and started to cry. She thought: oh no, no, this will not do, my agenda does not include feeling sorry for myself; I need a stretch. She went naked out the back door which led to the large square courtyard, around which the citadel was constructed. Several people were milling about in the courtyard, and she was glad to see almost all were naked. In the courtyard were several small shops. She picked up some pepperoni, oil, yeast, and a sack of flour to make bread.

She returned to the apartment and Linda and Jamar were still not up. She peeked into the bedroom and saw Linda on her back, her legs spread and knees pointing skyward. Between them she saw the motion of Jamar's back and buttocks relax as he pushed his big bamboo in and out of Linda. She thought: Damn, does Linda ever get enough cock? Heh, do I? Does anybody ever get enough? She concluded that there was no such thing as 'enough cock.' She returned to the kitchen. When she heard Linda's shriek of orgasm, she knew they would be getting up soon. She put the coffee on. then yelled, "WHEN YOU LOVEBIRDS ARE ALL FUCKED OUT, IF EVER, BREAKFAST WILL BE READY!"

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
12