Lori's New Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe, we are cumming!" Linda yelled.

After a breakfast of bacon, toast, juice, and coffee, Linda threw on a moo-moo and left to confer briefly with Onatu. She returned shortly, looking very happy.

"Onatu was pleased to hear about your cube experience. He also said that Jamar and I will be assigned as your full-time instructors if you so wish, and he would like to meet with you for a few minutes sometime today," Linda smiled.

"Yes, if you are my instructors that would be so wonderful! But what should I wear to see him? I brought only thong shorts and skimpy bras which barely cover my nipples," Lori said.

"Trust me, go naked, and he will love you for it! He lost his woman last year and has since been very lonely, and he would love to truly SEE you, if you get my drift," Linda smiled. Beckoning Lori close, she whispered so Jamar could not hear, "Should he want something, do not even think about it, just fucking do it, and there will be no trouble. He like to put it in the ass, but Onatu is very gentle... I know. In our bathroom, you will find love gel and jasmine body scent, which he loves."

Lori showered and scrubbed her hair until it was squeaky clean. To be safe rather than sorry, she pumped some love gel into her ass. She scrubbed her teeth, put on lipstick, laced on her sandals, sprayed a cloud of jasmine cologne and walked through it, then she was ready for her meeting with Onatu.

**********

Lori was as nervous as a school kid who had been summoned to the principal's office. She cut through the courtyard and made her way to Onatu's office, gently rapped on the door.

"Entrer," he said. He was sitting at his desk, working through a stack of paperwork. He looked up as she came in. His eyes opened wide. Obviously he was pleasantly surprised to see her this way.

"My God, Lori, you--" he momentarily lost his voice. "--by the saints, you are beautiful."

"I am happy that I please you, my master" she smiled."

"Please sit. Um, would you care for some brandy?"

"Yes please, thank you. Oh wow, quite delicious, is it Jamaican?"

"It is Slivovitz, a Serbian plum brandy. I have it only on special occasions," he smiled.

"Is this then a special occasion?" she smiled.

"The reunion of classmates is always a special occasion," he smiled.

"I don't understand," Lori said.

"I earned my B.S. in Business Administration at your Alma Mater. Kimani told me you held a Bachelor of Arts from Grove City College. Would you like another brandy?"

"Yes, please. So you were raised in the States?"

"No, I was born and raised in Jamaica. My dad was Jamaican, my mom was Venezuelan. And you are from Cali?"

"Yes, recently, but born and raised in Pennsylvania. I moved to Encino for a job there."

"Kimani said that you want to learn Obeah, and in fact you want to become Jamaican," he said. "Your experience with the Cube is remarkable, showing you possess the traits of strong will and concentration. So, unless you object, I will assign Linda and Jamar as your instructors, and we will do everything we can to help you with Obeah. I have some papers which need your signature, and there is some personal data you must fill in. Do you have children?"

"Yes, a son, Kyle, four months. He is with Kimani, his father, while I complete my training here."

"I wanted children, but lost my wife last year."

"I know you miss her dearly. And there has been no one else?"

"No, and I have had no interest in another, until--"

"Yes, go on."

"Until I saw you," he said.

"You do me honor, my master. If there is any part of me that pleases you, you have only to say, and I would willingly give it to you," Lori said, tears welling. Her crotch and bush were soaked now, and she didn't care if he noticed.

"Forgive me, but I will not mince words. I did not summon you for the purpose of seducing you, but you are so very lovely, and your breasts--"

"There is no need to seduce, my master. And my breasts are full, hold them, kiss them, and take from them what you will; the milk will go well with the brandy!" she smiled. They stood together and he drew her close, kissed her mouth, her neck, her eyes, then went to his knees, kissing and caressing her wonderful breasts. Then Lori shivered in ecstasy as he sucked them hungrily until both were depleted.

"Goodness, my master must have been thirsty! Now, s'il vous plait, sit so I can take milk from thee."

He sat and Lori knelt before him. She pushed his knees apart and turned his flap aside, exposing his beautiful cock. She held and fondled it gently and it quickly grew long and hard. A good twelve inches, she guessed. She kissed and licked the velvet head, then held it a few inches from her lips, aiming it point blank into her mouth, slowly stroking the shaft. She thought: this first shot will not take long, he has been out of the saddle for a year.

"No, no, Lori, not your lovely mouth," he protested weakly.

"Just giving you some target practice," she giggled. She continued stroking, a little faster now and held her mouth open wide. Cupping his scrotum, she felt the balls begin to dance, and knew ejaculation was imminent. A few more strokes and Onatu moaned softly as the shaft swelled, shooting a single hot wad of cum into Lori's mouth, hitting the back of her throat. A thick rope of semen stretched from the cockhead to Lori's lips. She swallowed and smiled, "Good shooting!" draping the cum rope on her breasts. She put the cockhead in her mouth and continued stroking the shaft. Much, much more to come, she thought, pun intended. Her vagina was on fire and she desperately wanted fucked, but first she wanted to empty his prostate, which would make the forthcoming fuck last longer.

Slowly she pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. The cockhead was now past her tonsils, and she continued stroking the shaft.

Onatu leaned back in the chair, already exhausted. A few minutes later he yelled, 'Mon Dieu! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" as he ejaculated violently into Lori's throat, spewing a dozen hot cum wads. Lori was elated and masturbated as the semen oozed slowly into her belly.

**********

She pulled the cock from her mouth and wiped the cum from her face. Onatu's erection was still holding; Heaven knows he badly needed this fucking.

Lori rested a few minutes, then she stood up and pushed his legs together. "May I please sit on your lap, master, and I will give a little surprise."

"You may, or even sit on my face if you so wish," he smiled.

"I will take that kind offer," she smiled. She put her knees on the arms of the chair, which positioned her bush at his lips. Seconds later, Onatu's tongue was swirling Lori's clitoris, his fingers were in her vagina caressing her G spot. A few minutes later, Lori screamed as she climaxed violently, "Aaaaiieeeee! Unnnnngh! Aaaah, aaah, aah!" She relaxed a few minutes, then sat down on his lap, facing him.

"Now for the little surprise," she smiled. She raised up. "Please hold your cock pointing up," she smiled. He held his cock upright, then she slowly sat down, and there was a soft squishy sound as the cockhead entered her jellied rectum. "Mmmm! Aaaah, with the jelly it slides in nicely! Your cock will surely like the taste of raspberry!" she giggled. "Ah, your sweet cock is in deep now!" She took eight inches of hardcock in her jellied ass, "Uh, uh, uh, ungh,"pumping slowly. She nuzzled his neck, "Sorry, I can only take about eight inches in the ass. Hehe, I called on my prescience skill to snoop your mind, and it revealed that you love to ass-fuck," she whispered, giggling as she pumped up and down. "It feels good, yes?"

"Ja, sie haben recht!" he gasped.

"Oh, you speak German as well as French?"

"A little, it was one of my electives at Grove."

"Sehr gut, dann fick mich tief und hart, bitte!" Lori panted, her voice raspy.

Lori quickened the pace, pumping her lovely ass up and down faster, faster, as his huge cock sloshed in and out of her. She wrapped her fingers around the 'uncunted' four inches of cock and soon felt the semen pumping through his urethra as he ejaculated an enormous hot load deep inside her. Onatu's legs shot straight out and his back arched painfully as his orgasm wracked his body, "Aaaaaaaah! Owwwnnnngh! Lori, omigod, Lori, Lori!"

When he became calm she kissed his cheek, then laid her head on his shoulder, waxing poetic. "Mmm! I felt something thick shoot hot and fast, and I knew that we had shared our first piece of ass!" she giggled. "Was it wonderful for you, love, as it was for me?" she said softly.

"Lori, you are the most...you are the best that has ever happened to me." Tears streamed down his face.

"Keine Tränen, mein liebchen, unless they are happy tears," she whispered.

"So, you studied German, too?" he smiled.

"Nein, just picked it up watching German porn!" Lori laughed. "Now let's wait a rew minutes, then we can do another fun fuck, only this time put it in my pussy, and I'll take all your beautiful twelve inches!"

"Actually it's only eleven and three quarters," he said.

"That will do nicely," she smiled. "First let me give you a core blow to rip out all your hot cum, and the next fuck will last longer."

She knelt on the floor before him, pushing his knees apart, then put only the head of his soft cock in her mouth. She did not lick or swirl, but still the cock was soon tall and hard as a steel pipe. She lifted the warm soft sack, and began to lightly scratch and tickle its bottom, as she slowly took the cock into her throat, but did not bob it. When the cockhead was well past her tonsils, she increased the tickling. A few minutes later, Onatu's back arched and he leaned back in the chair. She felt his balls wildy dancing and knew the cum would soon be gushing. He closed his eyes as he ejaculated violently, pumping huge wads of hot spunk into her throat as he screamed his relief, "Mon Dieu! Aaah! Auuuuuuuugh! Lori, mercy! Ahhhhhhhnngh!"

When he was calm, she sat on his lap and kissed cheek, "I didn't hurt you did I, love?" she smiled coyly.

"Heh, no, but I almost passed out," he said weakly.

"Now that we got all that nasty cum out of the way, how would you like a nice slow congenial lap fuck?" she smiled.

"Okay, how do we do that?"

She pushed his legs together then climbed on his lap, facing him. He held her beautiful knees wide apart.

"Aw, poor dicky is a little soft, I've been working him too hard but no matter," she said. She leaned back a little, then proceeded to stuff the semi-erecrt dicky into her sopping wet pussy, which took its full length. She stayed in the leaned-back position and began to pump slowly, watching his big cock moving in and out of her. "See, nothing to it. And when we cum, I want that we are looking into each other's eyes, no blinking, so that we can see our souls!"

"Anything you wish. Can your prescience also read my heart, Lori?"

"Um, no, I need practice, I guess. What does it say?"

"It says, "I think I love thee,' sweet Lori."

**********

Lori returned to the apartment in mid-afternoon, carrying a small sack of groceries.

"You were gone a long time. Meeting went okay?" Linda asked.

"Yeah, I had to fill out and sign a bunch of papers."

"Anything...juicy...happen?" Linda asked.

"Not really. Ich habe ihn nur geblasen und gefickt." Lori smiled.

"Hehe, I don't know German, but I think I got the gist of that." Linda said.

Jamar put down the newspaper he was reading, "She said, she only blew and fucked him."

"Jamar! I didn't know you spoke German," Linda said.

"I don't, just picked up a little watching German porn." Jamar smiled.

"So the meeting was good, and did he dock his boat at every port of entry?"

"Yes, very very good, all ports were visited. I got enough cock and cum to last at least until bedtime!" Lori giggled,

"That's the spirit! There is no such thing as enough cock or enough pussy," Linda chortled.

"Amen to that," Jamar agreed.

"You guys are hungry, I bet. I picked up a box of ziti, some ragu with meatballs, and endive," Lori said

"What is ziti?" Linda said.

A few minutes later they sat down to a nice dinner of ziti, salad, and Red Stripe.

After supper, the girls shared a hot shower. While Jamar showered, they lay in bed chatting.

"Linda, Onatu told me he loved me. I love his big cock, but I don't know if I love him. My baby and his father are in Ocho Rios. I thought being in Jamaica would simplify my wretched life, but instead it grows more complicated. What the fuck should I do?" Lori sobbed.

"For the present, you need do nothing. First, follow your plan, study hard, and achieve mastery; I know you can. Then know that your heart is free, and have the courage to follow it, wherever it may lead. Remember that old rock song by Crosby/Stills/Nash, ''Love the One You're With'? Keep those lyrics in the back of your mind. YOU, Lori, are the captain of your soul!" Linda said.

"Now, dry your eyes, and when Jamar joins us, let's give him a nice stack fuck."

"What is that?"

"I lie down supine, you lay on top of me supine, we jelly all four holes and spread legs, then Jamar sits on folded legs and fucks our pussies or asses at will!Nothing raises the spirit like a good fucking by a big dick!"

Jamar entered the room and his dick was hard in seconds. He fucked Lori's pussy first, then thrust in and out of her ass a few strokes. Next he fucked Linda's pussy to ejaculation, but pulled out and spewed hot cum all over Lori's belly,which she loved. He then returned to Linda, fucking her ass hard, and ejaculated a full load into her, as she moaned her pleasure "Eeeeeeeeaugh! That's it, shoot it in deep, DEEP! Give me all your milk! Ngaaaaaaaaaah!"

Hehad some cum left, and returned to Lori's pussy, fucking her a long time and cumming hard deep in her vagina. Lori watched in fascination as his huge bamboo fucked deeply in and out of her seething cunt, until he ejaculated hugely deep within her, flooding her cervix. This triggered her climax and she squirted inJamar's crotch ranting loudly, "Fuck me, fuck me hard and deep you bastard, holy fuck, is that all you got? Auuuuugh! Unnngh! Uhhhh! Ungh! Onnnnnnngh! Aaaaaaaah! Mmmm!"

In the afterglow...

"Whew, I really needed that," Linda said.

"You needed it? I thought I'd had enough cock from Onatu, but you were just wonderful, Jamar. Thank you for clearing my pipes!" Lori said.

"Anytime, pretty lady, no extra charge, haha!"

A round of brandy was downed, and all slept well.

**********

At first light, Lori rose, visited the bathroom, then went to the kitchen, which was still fairly dark; she was told that she should be alone and quiet for the Cube to work. She pressed it to her forehead, and thought of her baby, and prayed. In her mind was only a blue swirling mist, but ever so slowly, an image began to take shape, and finally she saw Kyle's smiling face, clear as a bell.

She thought, "Kyle, sweety, your mommy loves you!" She thought his mouth moved, and in her mind she faintly heard "Mmm, mum mum." She thought: Merciful Christ, thank you!Then the image faded. Exhausted, crying, and almost in a daze, she set up the coffee pot, then returned to bed. Linda was awake.

"Linda, I used the cube to see Kyle, and he talked to me, just baby prattle, but I heard him in my mind! How can this be?" Lori said anxiously.

Lind calmly said, "This is not surprising. Remember, his father is an Obeah master, born with the gift. Every thing that Kimani knows, the baby knows or will know. Be not alarmed, it becomes more and more evident that you indeed possess the skill of prescience! A baby born of two gifted parents will undoubtedly have the gift, and more. Now, your mind needs a rest. Come, let us have coffee, brandy, a cookie, and gossip! Then we sleep some more, and dream of the beautiful days to come, and the wonderful sexual adventures to cum! Hehe!"

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

12