Lori's New Adventure Pt. 10

Story Info
Thar she blows AKA What a fuckin wedding.
3.7k words
1.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

Reader note: This work is entirely fictional. It is only for entertainment and is not meant to offend or disparage anyone's race, ethnicity, or religion. I hope you enjoy it, and I thank you for your patronage.

***************************

A week after the graduation ceremony, Lori and Onatu were married. The wedding ceremony was held in the citadel courtyard, and most everyone in the citadel attended, all stark naked, including Father Stan. It was a beautiful, warm, sunny noon, and fried chicken, cake, beer, and champagne were catered.

After the rings and sacred vows were exchanged, the newlyweds decided to entertain their guests by consummating their marriage with a public bedding. All gathered around, sipping their drinks, as Onatu carried Lori to the bed and gently laid her down. Lori's crotch was already soaked with her arousal and she thought her breasts and nipples would burst as she got on her hands and knees.They decided to fuck doggy style so the penetration would be more easily seen. Lori loved to fuck for an audience! Onatu got on his knees behind her, gripped her dreamy tush, gently pushed his cockhead between her glistening nether lips, then brusquely plunged his cock deep in her steaming vagina, harshly pummeling her cervix.

"YEEE-OUCH! HOLY FUCK, LOVE, DID YOU FORGET I WAS A VIRGIN?" Lori screamed.

Onatu smiled, and the crowd roared with laughter. The crowd, including Father Stan, looked on with rapt attention as Onatu's hard meat sawed slowly in and out of Lori's quivering vagina. Onatu quickly ejaculated into her, filling her vagina with an enormous hot load, and the frothy cum sputtered and bubbled out of her slit, along with her vulvar juices.

"Aieee!" Lori cried as the hot semen flooded her cervix, and the crowd laughed as her full breasts squirted. After he ejaculated, his erection held as he continued to slow-pump her, determined to make her climax before he pulled out.

Lori was hot as a firecracker now, and was just seconds away from climax. "PUT IT UP MY ASS, PLEASE!" she screamed.

Onatu obediently pulled out, and Lori quickly grasped his cock, guiding it into her tightly puckered anus.

In the crowd,most of the women stood behind their men, jacking them off, while toying their clits. Some men stood behind their women, ass-fucking them while fondling their nipples. Father Stan resisted weakly, but watching Lori's beautiful ass stuffed with Onatu's thick shaft, he eventually started stroking his cock.

Onatu slipped a finger into Lori's vagina, tickling her G spot to speed things along, and that put her over the edge.

"AAAAH! OMIGOD, I'M CUMMING, HARD! FUCK, PUSSY, COCK, CUNT, SHIT, EOOOOOOOH! AAAAAAAAH!" Lori ranted and spasmed, as lightning bolts of orgasm shot through her ass and pussy and belly, and now her plump breasts streamed her sweet milk continuously. Onatu pushed in hard and ejaculated a huge hot thick load into her rectum, moaning his relief, "Unnnghaaaaaaa!" He pulled out, spewing the last few wads on Lori's ass and back. The crowd roared with delight and gave a round of applause. Lori turned around, and sucked the last few drops from his cock, funky as it was, swallowing eagerly, as cum bubbled and dribbled from her anus.

Father Stan sat back in his chair with a wilted cock, looking rather dejected: He had inadvertently ejaculated a huge sticky load all over his favorite bible.

"Lori would like to give you something, a small token of appreciation for your service," Onatu said to Father Stan.

"That is not necessary, I was glad to be of service," Stan smiled.

"Please, Father, let me do this small thing for you. 'Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have give I thee,"

"You are quoting scripture!" Father Stan was impressed. "But what do you want to--"

"Sit back and close your eyes and relax, Father, and allow me to work my magic. It will take only a few minutes and you will feel ever so much better," Lori smiled, "Please trust me."

Stan glanced at Onatu, who smiled and nodded.

"Oh, alright then, but please do not abase thyself," Stan acceded.

"Oh, no, I won't," she smiled. Lori mused: hehe, a little late on the warning, Father, for I am already thoroughly abased! She knelt before Stan, gently pushing his legs apart. She leaned forward, and her warm soft breasts rested on Stan's thighs.

Lori's eyes opened wide as she gazed in surprise: she had never seen a man's cock quite like the priest's. It was about eight inches soft, uncircumcised, which was very unusual for a catholic. It had a wide stripe of tan and one of gold which wound along the whole length of the shaft, much like a horse's cock she had once seen. Being an older man, his cock was rife with varicose veins and bumps and ridges, which she knew would nicely scratch her vaginal itches! The cockhead was a beautiful pink-coral and the huge scrotum was light brown. She smiled happily! She had never sucked or fucked an uncircumcised cock, so she was delighted to have this new experience. The shaft was fairly thick, and the head was not mushroom shaped, but rather shaped like a bullet, and would probably slip down her throat very easily. She immediately decided that she would deepthroat it. Fascinated by the foreskin, She gently played it back and forth; it was delicate and thin, almost transparent. "Aaaaah," Stan moaned as the cock swelled and grew erect. His hands moved cautiously toward her breasts.

"It's okay, Father, you can touch them, squeeze them gently, play with them, tweak the nipples if you want," Lori smiled.

"Lori, you are a gift from Heaven," he said as he gently cupped her full breasts. "May I--?"

"Of course, drink thy fill," she smiled, moving up on him, and he promptly sucked both breasts dry as the crowd looked on with renewed interest. Lori's sizable clitoris was now tingling, fully erect, sticking straight out like a man's dick, and as hard as a knitting needle.

"Mmm, your milk is sweet Lori, sweet as honey," Stan said. "I think rather than a gift from heaven, you are in fact an angel."

"Yes indeed Father, a slutty angel that dearly loves to fuck and suck big cocks like yours," Lori laughed. Stan giggled.

"Now down to business," she said. She lifted the now erect cock, which jutted out and now looked like nine inches. She playfully pushed the cock down and it sprang up smartly; he was clearly ready to fuck! She licked both testicles, then gently took them into her mouth, swirling and sucking them, and the scrotum reddened and puffed up significantly larger. Standing up, she sat on his lap. Holding his cock in her left hand, with her right she stroked her clitoris, then gently inserted it into his pee hole like a nurse manipulating a catheter, while he fondled her nipples.

"Does this hurt?" she whispered. He shook his head no. "Okay, I'm going to push my clit in and out a little now, Say if it hurts."

She pushed the full three inches of her clitoris into his cock, then pumped it in and out like a man fucking a vagina. She pulled out when the cock began to throb, then a huge hot wad of precum splattered on her belly and covered her clitoris. She tasted the precum, it was creamy but bland. "Mmm, your precum was smooth, Father. but lacks salt. Now let us rip the hot cum from your prostate and balls!"

She withdrew her clit, lifted his cock, copiously licked its underside, then licked and lapped the raphe of his scrotum. She giggled as a wad of cum splashed into her face, and she swallowed some of it. Taking the cock into her mouth, her tongue gently swirled the smooth bullet head, as she stroked the shaft. She noticed his balls were quivering and already high in the scrotum, and knew this would be a fairly quick blow, and wondered when he had last had a decent piece of ass; he really needs it! She coaxed the cock into her throat, sliding it in easily, until his balls rested on her chin. She bobbed slowly, and soon she felt his balls dancing and a mighty throbbing of his shaft. Stan moaned his pain and pleasure, "Aaaaangh! Yaaaaaaah!" as his back arched and he ejaculated huge wads of chunky thick cum into Lori's throat, She reveled as the hot spunk oozed slowly down into her belly, Aaaah! She unmouthed the cock but filled her mouth with the last few spurts of cum. Opening her mouth wide she rolled the cum around with her tongue to show Stan, then swallowed it, smiling as cum dripped down her chin and neck.

"Mmm, Father, your cum is sweet and grainy, light on my tongue, like sugary tapioca that just melts in my mouth! Now, one last thing, a nice fuck," she smiled, " to make sure all that nasty hot spunk is ripped from your groin!"

She stood up, straddling his lap, then holding his cock she slowly lowered herself, her sopped vagina easily swallowing his cock balls deep. She pumped up and down slowly, and the smooth cockhead felt wonderful as it kissed her cervix, while her creamy vulvar juices copiously lubed Stan's cock and balls.

"Now, look down and behold your beautiful striped cock as it slides in and out of my hairy fuck-hole!" she smiled.

"Lori, it's wonderful but I don't want to hurt you," Stan gasped,

"Never mind that shit!. The first priest that I fucked said the same thing, even as his boner was buried to the hilt up my ass! Know that I am blessed with an extremely resilient and deep cunt, so your cock gives me only pleasure and no pain!" she smiled.

They both watched intently as his glistening cock sawed in and out of her beautiful body, and her smoking vagina began to spasm and flutter. Onatu, who had been quietly masturbating while watching his lovely bride being fucked, knew by the quivering of her ass that she was close to climax, and quietly stepped up behind her and shoved his massive cock deep into her rectum; She smiled as she was now getting fucked in both holes and loving every second of it! Her nipples were hot and hard as glass. Her whole body trembled as she neared the brink of climax.

"That's it, Father, fuck me hard for I have sinned, hehe!"

"Don't you mean, 'bless me..." he said.

"Your blessing will be when your hot thick scum blows into my wretched cunt! Now, in, out, aaah, that's the spirit, fuck me hard! Um, ah! In, out!, Um, ah, ungh! Fuck me hard, you bastard, oh sorry, I meant Father!" she ranted. "Aaaah! Shit! Cunt! Balls and breasts of the saints!!I'm cummin' hard, please shoot your holy spunk into me, Father, NOW!" Lori bucked and spasmed and her nipples erupted as searing waves of orgasm rippled through her vagina and rectum and belly and breasts. Stan cupped her breasts, desperately trying to direct the squirting milk into his mouth. She screamed her pleasure and pain, "OMIGOD, IT HURTS, I'M CUMMING HARD! FUCK, SHIT, CUNT, UNNNNNNGH!"

Caught up in the excitement of the moment, Mila (the cock woman) came from the crowd, and put her erect cock into Lori's mouth, thrusting in and out as if it were a cunt. Ono joined in, also putting his cock in Lori's mouth. Lori sucked them eagerly, delighted to have four cocks in her body at once! Stan and Onatu ejaculated hugely when Lori climaxed, filling her vagina and rectum to overflowing with hot chunky cum. Great wads of Lori's vulvar juices shot out forcefully onto Stan's scrotum and even onto Onatu's cock and balls. Lori pulled out the cocks from her ass and pussy and the last few spurts of cum splattered on her ass and back. Mila and Ono ejaculated a few seconds later, filling Lori's mouth with cum and sweet cream. Lori scooped some cum off her ass and swallowed it, "Mmm, thanks all my darlings, your four-cum milkshake is fucking delicious!"

The crowd stopped masturbating long enough to give up another hearty round of applause and cheers.

**********

Nightfall approached, and the partying continued under a full radiant moon.

Gallons of beer and champagne disappeared, and a good time was had by all. Many couples stayed all night in the open courtyard, enjoying ganja, oral sex, fucking, swapping partners, and dancing to radio music.

**********

Later that evening, the newlyweds laid a huge blanket on the soft grass, then lay down side by side, readying for 'round two' as men and women lined up to give their 'gifts of sex' to the newlyweds.

The first woman in Onatu's line was a tall, strikingly beautiful Nubian. Her smooth coal- black skin shone like diamonds in the evening moonlight. Her facial features were more Caucasian than Nubian. Her eyes were green, like emerald fire, her lips seductive. She had no body hair except for her mini-afro hairdo. Her melon breasts were full and perfect, with golden areolae and nipples.

"HI, mi Mandarina, and mi bring you gift of sex on this your wedding day! Mi hope you like black pussy, hehe!" she smiled. "Um, mi boyfriend we call Mako 'cause he has two cocks like shark, be givin' Lori his gift right now!"

Lori was on her back, legs spread wide, knees pointing to heaven, Between her legs Mako sat on folded knees, pumping her with both cocks. Lori, breathing heavily, smiling, propped up on her elbows and watched wide-eyed as Mako's twin cocks thrust deeply in and out of her anus and vagina.

"Heh, he givin' it to her good, and she loving it! His ten-inch dicks not so great as your jade stick, but add it up and it's twenty inches of black meat slidin' in and out, and If dat not be good fuckin, mi not know what is, " Mandarina smiled.

Suddenly Mako threw his head back and moaned his relief, "Aiiiiiiiiiieeeya!" as his twin cocks fired their salvos into Lori, filling her holes with thick chunky cum. Lori had a mild orgasm then, evidenced by her erupting nipples. "Gracias, Mako, for the delightful double fuck," she smiled.

Mako withdrew his cocks, squirting a few wads on her bush and belly, "Thank you, pretty lady, for sharing your beautiful body." He kissed her cheek and breast and returned to the crowd.

Lori mused: shy type, he could at least have sucked one nipple, my tits are gonna fucking burst! She plumped her breasts, smiled and spread her vulva for her next caller, who promptly filled it with his big black bamboo. She gasped as he brusquely rammed it in balls deep, painfully mashing her cervix.

"Heh, it look like Lori has her hands full tonight," Mandarina giggled. The Jamaican guys are crazy wild to fuck her, especially up her ass! Now, please to taste my poor titties. Milk mi have not, but mi think you will enjoy."

Onatu kissed her breasts. Her nipples had a faint metallic taste, but what he drew from them, could only be described as sweet orange juice!

Depleting both breasts, "Mandarina, you are aptly named!" he said. "You are delicious!"

"Bien, so you like my juice?" she smiled.

"I love orange," he smiled,

"Why mi give orange, mi not know. Would rather squirt chocolate milk, hehe." she smiled.

"Before we fuck, mi want that you see what you will be fuckin' into, okay?"

She squatted over his face, then with both hands spread her vulva open wide. Onatu stared into the widely gaped maw of her cunt, and even in the dim light he saw its iridescent orange, like sunrise blazing bright! He stabbed his tongue deep into her then found her clitoris and lapped it frenetically.

"Ai, por Dios, you makin mi cum even before we fuck! Caramba! Unngh!" as she trembled through a clitoral orgasm.

**********

"Now ready to split my black oak?" she grinned. She sat on his thighs and held his cock in both hands, then teased the peehole with the tip of her tongue, and sucked the mushroom head.

"Ah, your cock is warm and thick and wonderful to hold!"

She squatted above his cock, then slowly lowered herself onto it. It was a tight fit, almost squeaking as the head squeezed past her labia. She took six inches of cock, then began to pump slowly, then faster and faster as the cock went in deeper. Soon the cock was in her cunt almost balls deep on every stroke.

"Ah, we are joined now, and I love your taste and scent of orange!" he said.

She paused the pumping, "Let me tell you, in Nubia my family farms barley and mandarin orange groves. Near my home there, among the orange groves, there are three large lakes, connected by waterways. They are very deep, and the waters are orange, and always cool, and never recede. The source of the orange water has never been found, a mystery, but the lakes are very beautiful. I plan to return there when I am graduated. I would so love it, if you and Lori could visit there, and together we could swim the orange lakes cool. Promise you will come someday?" she smiled.

"I do so promise, my orange popsicle," he smiled.

Putting her head on his chest, "Ai, gracias. Now push your popsicle stick deep into your popsicle!" she smiled. He did, with a sharp upward thrust.

"Aiee, the pain! You have cracked open my cervix, and your cockhead peeks into my womb! Now shoot thy hot cum into me, give me all thy sperm!"

He ejaculated hugely, his thick semen jetting directly into her uterus.

"Unnnngh! Your cum is like a soothing ointment filling my deepest hole. I pray your seed finds a home in me!"

"Um, would our child then be orange?" he quipped.

"No, striped!" she laughed. "Now, por favor, whip your cock out fast, fast as you can!" He did and there was a loud wet sound 'SMUK' as the cock popped from her tight vagina. She ranted loudly, **"You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I were to say to you, man we couldn't get much higher, come on baby light my fire!" She raised her ass up high, then "BALOOOOMPH," her ass burst into a bright orange flame, like a gas burner being ignited. The crowd loved it!

"Aha! Your hot cock has lit my fire! Mi having a flaming orgasm! Umgawa! Aieeeeoooo!"

********

After calming down, she kissed him, and whispered,

"You and Lori are my friends, eternal. Y tu recuerdas, a promise made during sex must never bend."

She tugged his cock playfully, then dunked in the courtyard fountain to douse the flames, and returned to the crowd.

********

Lori and Onatu left the party around midnight, and luxuriated with a steamy shower. Lori whipped up some wine coolers.

"So my husband, did you get enough pussy tonight?" she smiled.

"Enough pussy' is not in my vocabulary, just as 'enough cock' is not in yours. But it was a good run, especially the Nubian girl. And you?" he said.

"I had about thirty good fucks, many of them in the ass, Jamaicans seem to love sticking it in my ass. Why is that?"

"Probably because you have the loveliest ass on the planet," he smiled.

"Thank you, love. And tell me about the Nubian girl with the flaming ass?"

"Oh, she was a sweetie. Her breasts gave not milk, but orange. There are certain oils which have very low kindling temperatures, used by magicians and fire-eaters. Even the friction of skin on skin can ignite them. She must have rubbed some on before we screwed. It was a nice crowd pleaser, though. By the way, she invited us to visit her in Nubia,"

Lori's phone beeped.

"Hi Lori, it's Linda. Sorry we didn't make the lines. Saw your light on. Okay if we come over in a few minutes?"

"Sure, come on over. Door is unlocked, We'll probably be fucking, just come on upstairs." Lori said.

A few minutes later, Linda and Jamar came into their bedroom. "Here we are, with gifts of pristine pussy and comforting cock, on this your wedding night!" Linda announced. Sure enough, Onatu was on his back, Lori on top, her ass in the air, his cock balls deep in her pussy. Linda squatted over Onatu's face and his tongue quickly found her clitoris. Jamar got behind Lori and gently pushed deep into her rectum, fucking her gently. Lori loved the feeling of his three balls slapping her perineum. The girls played with their titties. Linda climaxed quickly, "Onatu, your tongue is Heaven! Aaah! Aaaaaaagh!" Jamar quietly blew his nuts deep in Lori's ass, the cum sputtering from her anus. Onatu ejaculated hugely into Lori's vagina, then Lori climaxed as her breasts erupted,"Oh! Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah!"

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers
12