Lori's Taste of Tantra

Story Info
Lori learns about Tantra.
2.3k words
3.9
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhale through your nose for a count of five, hold your breath for a count of five, exhale your breath for a count of five through your mouth; this breathing technique known as 5-5-5, Lori believed, would help her find her center and maybe chill the fuck out. She was nervous. Up to her old tricks, again, on that search for the elusive amazing orgasms. This time with someone that practices Tantra.

Lori first learned about Tantra from her first ever hotel date. Osiris was in his 70's, a successful business consultant, and a bit eccentric. His OKC ad mentioned three things that got Lori's attention: mindfulness, connection to the universe and the ability to please a goddess. This sounded amazing to Lori. "If Osiris can please goddesses, he shouldn't have any problems pleasing me," thought Lori.

This was back when Lori was working diligently to develop her meditation and mindfulness skills so Lori cued right in on the mindfulness part. And Lori knew that there was a magical spiritual state she entered after amazing orgasms and that's what she wanted. She wanted to harness those amazing orgasms and commune with the universe.

Lori had no hesitations contacting Osiris even though his photos were impossible to discern what the man looked like and she was undeterred by his claiming to be at Woodstock. From experience, Lori knew there was much to be gained from an older lover. She sent her message to him and heard back within a couple of hours.

They talked on the phone during her commute drive home after work and made plans for her first ever hotel date the very next night. Osiris promised 8 hours with her. They messaged each other all night. This was at the beginning of Lori's newly resurrected sex life and she needed to purge her sex story before seeing Osiris. She felt he needed to know where she was coming from which was basically horny as all get out, eager and unpracticed.

Lori stopped by Whole Foods on the way to the hotel. She bought some cut fruit, granola bars, nuts and water for their date. She also bought lube for the very first time. First hotel date, first time to buy lube, so many firsts. Lori wore a cute dress and it was probably the hottest day of the year. Another cool thing about spending 8 hours in a hotel room? Air conditioning! Yes. She was nervous but was honestly more excited than nervous. They met at the door to the room.

"You must be Osiris," proclaimed Lori.

And he responded with, "You must be Lori."

Lori was also wearing her goofy grin and was swaying her hips back and forth. She was so excited. It didn't bother her at all that Osiris was a really old man in his 70's or that he was maybe an inch or two shorter than she was. He said he had the ability to satisfy goddesses and Lori had faith and an idiotic blind trust. They entered the room and laid down on the bed and talked for a bit at first.

During this time, Osiris went over the basics of Tantra with Lori. "Intention, mindfulness and connection to your partner are key," he said. "Truly believe that the lover before you is a gift from the universe. Use your time together preciously. Connect with the person by looking into their eyes. By being open to hearing about what is pleasing to them and to share what is pleasing to you. Feedback is a gift. If she says, please go up higher on my clit or pinch my nipples, this is not a criticism of your action, it is an expression of her desire. And you need to share what works and doesn't work for you as well."

Mmm, he talked about nipple pinching and clit rubbing. Lori remembered writing him a list of likes. Nipple play was always high on her list and she loved fingers on her clit and in her pussy.

Osiris continued, "Truly believe that the lover before you is the perfect version of themselves at this time and place in their lives. This helps you avoid focusing on the negative (his cock is too short, her butt is too big) and instead you take delight in the things you find pleasing (his eyes are deep pools of root beer, her enthusiasm is infectious)."

"I can do this!" thought Lori. "Osiris is my gift and he is articulate. He has so much experience. His eyes are pretty light blue globes. He is crazy smart. She could learn so much from him."

They began with some simple mindfulness/breathing exercises by taking 10 deep breaths.

They agreed to slow down, take their time and be in the moment by thinking about what they were experiencing and what experiences they were giving.

After the introduction to each other and Tantra, it was time for Osiris to unwrap his package. They looked deeply into each other's eyes as they stood at the foot of the bed. Then Osiris began to undress Lori. He pulled her dress up and over her head. He held her arms out and looked at her body. She was wearing her all cotton granny panties and DD cup bra. He reached around and unhooked the bra and admired her breasts as they tumbled free. They talked about cup sizes. He was curious to learn about Lori's weight gain. He pulled her panties down. He admired her body. What could have been horribly uncomfortable was made fun and relaxed by his attitude and thoughtfulness.

When he was undressed they climbed back on top of the bed and laid down on their sides, again looking deeply into each other's eyes. Again, this could have been horrible but Lori was totally digging it. She loved learning about Tantra and was so eager to learn and to practice what she had learned.

They began exploring each other's body with their hands. Touching each other softly, running their fingertips over hips and curves, up and down sides and fronts, torsos and legs. They touched each others sex parts. And then they began exploring each other with their mouth and tongues. They kept their eyes open. They held hands.

Osiris had Lori lay on her tummy and he started playing with her ass. It felt good and she could feel a continuous pressure. He kept playing and pushing and Lori was enjoying the sensation. When Osiris got up to wash his hands, he asked her if she had been fisted. Fisted? Damn, she really needed to be more assertive and curious in bed instead of just letting things happen. Apparently her ass was stretchy and Osiris got a good part of his fist inside her.

And Lori took her turn administering and focusing on Osiris's penis. She learned that he really liked the base of his shaft, where the shaft met the balls, stimulated. He liked having his perineum massaged and he told her about prostates and why the perineum area was a part of the male bodies' erogenous zone. He also explained on his cock there was another sensitive area and it was on the underside just beneath the head of his cock. Lori did her best to please Osiris and to hit all of his special areas. She sucked and played. She teased his balls and kissed his inner thighs. She took his cock all the way into her mouth. He responded favorably but when he tried to enter her and penetrate her vagina, his penis was not able to stay erect. He got frustrated. He took medication. He made excuses and Lori eventually just used her hand and some lube to get him to cum.

In Tantra, she learned, the shared time wasn't about the destination. The focus was on the journey. The goal wasn't to cum or ejaculate. The goal was to extend each other's pleasure. To intensify and maximize the orgasm through edging. But cumming seemed to be a really big deal for Osiris and he was getting frustrated. Lori, on the other hand, was feeling great. She had no problems climaxing and she loved Osiris's attention. And his stories.

Osiris believed he had a spirit that was a guide. They would talk to each other on occasion. He also believed he could see into the future. It was what helped him be so successful in consulting. He could see the organization more clearly than others because of his unique perspective and vision. He told Lori about how he had a lover that would climax just by his touch. Their sexual energies were so magnified when near each other that the climax just happened magically. He also let her know his concerns about Covid-19. About how he believed it was a conspiracy amongst governments to rid themselves of the old and infirm. Osiris was a total trip. He was exactly the kind of crazy that Lori was attracted to. He walked to his own beat that only he could hear.

When they parted, Lori had her high. She felt light and a deep connection to all things. Her heart and soul were full of joy and love. She wanted to skip and hug and kiss everyone like a little fairy or puppy. And this helped Lori put Tantra into her tool kit and sparked a desire to learn and practice more.

She would talk about it with future lovers or possible lovers. She included it in ads. She listed it high on her wish list. And when Lori eventually made her way to the kinkster community site, one day she conducted searches to try to find local men in her area that also had knowledge and interest in Tantra. She would send out cold messages that said something like, "Hey, I noticed you are into Tantra. So am I. Care to chat?" And some encouraging messages came back.

One in particular came back from Serge. Serge was new to the area. His profile site was encouraging and "Tantra" was in his username. He talked about really wanting that deeper connection and how important it was to maximize pleasure. And he categorized himself as a Dom. Wow. Lori felt like maybe she had won the jackpot. They quickly moved over to a more user-friendly messaging program and soon they were sexting. Serge was really into encouraging Lori to send over saucy pictures. He wanted her to stay online for another hour so she could talk him through an orgasm. He liked demonstrating his dominance and Lori in turn fell to the ground and exposed the underside of her belly. She was toast.

He wanted to meet soon. He wanted four hours with her in a hotel room together. He was confident in his abilities to sexually please Lori. He was excited to learn she could squirt. He wanted to teach her more about Tantra. And he had a scene in mind.

He asked Lori to book a room and check in. He asked her to arrive early and to be waiting for him in bed naked with a blindfold on. He wanted the door left open so he could just push the door and walk in to find her. He wanted her to bring her toys, especially her nipple clamps. He wanted her to find music and play it. She complied with his wishes. Was super excited about having this experience with him. She even found Tantra vibes on a few Pandora stations and had them queued up on her phone.

She didn't have a blindfold but kept her eyes closed. She wasn't able to leave the door open but thought she had managed to rig it with a washcloth. She left her toys out on display, plugged in and ready to go. When he got there he quickly got on the bed. His touch was lovely. He lightly caressed her back side and her head. He moved to her pussy and did an amazing job playing with her using his fingers. He stimulated her clit and her g-spot and her cervix. Soon he wanted his attention. She sucked on his cock and let him fuck her face off the side of the bed. He ended up ejaculating on her breasts.

Through all of this Lori kept her eyes closed and didn't say a word. She listened to him finish and clean up. She heard him get dressed and to drink a bottle of water. She heard him in the room and was waiting for more. She needed more. She needed to touch and to connect but he denied her those things. She heard him walk out the door and leave.

Like Osiris, Serge's actions seemed hypocritical. Osiris talked about the journey but became hell bent on achieving a climax through ejaculation. He refused to see Lori again because he was not able to plant a seed inside her. Serge promised a deep connection but denied her all opportunities for connection. Lori felt like less than an object -- it was the basest experience she had ever participated in and Lori's done some pretty kinky shit.

But somehow Lori still believes in Tantra. She believes every opportunity to share in intimate passion whether it's being tied up, fucked hard from behind or just cuddled is a great gift not to be taken lightly. She believes in the beauty of the journey and refuses to get fixated on the end game. She wants to only see the good and beautiful in her partners. And after Serge, she realized she needs the connection. Without the connection it's just, just what? It's just nothing, maybe even less than nothing. Because without the connection we've lost our humanity and spoiled what could have been a spiritual connection with all things beyond our own selves. Lori will continue her search and knowledge gathering and maybe one day she will find a true master to learn from and commune with. Maybe, someday, she will find that connection she craves. Lori is still hopeful and maybe a bit twee.